Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-13-2005, 10:22 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Bellatrix Lestrange App #1 - Because we love her arrogant, disdainful smile!

Welcome to the Bellatrix Lestrange Appreciation thread!!!

*~ ''Bellatrix'': This is a derivation of Bellus which means beautiful, pretty, handsome, or charming. It also has an alternative derivation from Bellum or Belli which means war, warfare, battle, combat, or struggle. Combined with ''trix'' this name is Latin and means ''The Female Warrior.'' ~*
from b-l.net

Sites
Wicked - Official fanlist and fansite
Faithful - Quote Database
Crucio - Fansite
Shattered Portrait - Fanlist
The Strange Couple - Bellatrix/Rodolphus official fanlist

Warriors
1. Tarhiliel
2. Anna-Liisa
3. Cold-Blooded Piece of Toast
4. Ana Luthor
5. Sushi
6. kitty_cat
7. Jade Hunter
8. Victoria Secret
9. Mavericks
10. MagnusXXN
11. Luinélwen

Quotes
''The Dark Lord will rise again, Crouch! Throw us into Azkaban, we will wait! He will rise again and will come for us, he will reward us beyond any of his other supporters! We alone were faithful! We alone tried to find him!''

''You hear him? You hear him? Giving instructions to the other children as though he thinks of fighting us!''

''Very well - take the smallest one,' she ordered the Death Eaters beside her. 'Let him watch while we torture the little girl. I'll do it.''

''Never used an Unforgivable Curse before, have you, boy?' she yelled. She had abandoned her baby voice now. 'You need to mean them, Potter! You need to really want to cause pain - to enjoy it - righteous anger won't hurt me for long - I'll show you how it is done, shall I? I'll give you a lesson - ''

''Potter, you cannot win against me!' she cried... 'I was and am the Dark Lord's most loyal servant, I learned the Dark Arts from him, and I know spells of such power, that you, pathetic little boy, can never hope to compete - "

"Come out, come out, little Harry!' she called in her mock-baby voice, which echoed off the polished wooden floors. 'What did you come after me for, then? I thought you were here to avenge my cousin!'
'I am!' shouted Harry, and a score of ghostly Harry's seemed to chorus I am! I am! I am! all around the room.
'Aaaaaaah...did you love him, little baby Potter?'

======================================================================

A Portkey has been created for this topic.
Just click on this title in the list and be transported immediately.

Last edited by a new hope; 02-25-2005 at 10:57 AM
a new hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2005, 10:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

OKay, I hope there are enough Bella fans to keep this thread up If you're a fan, just ask and I'll add you to the list! Fanarts and stuff are welcome! I'm gonna add some of her kick ass quotes to the first post later on
Old 01-13-2005, 10:58 AM
Master Fan

Add me add me bella is sooo cool
Old 01-13-2005, 03:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

added why do I have the feeling we're the only ones who're gonna post ??
Old 01-13-2005, 03:34 PM
Addicted Fan

Add me, please. *g* I *adore* Bellatrix and I did one fanart of her and several fanfictions.

Looked for it. Here's my fanart: http://67.19.217.197/art/fanart/imag...lwaitlarge.jpg

Gabrielle
Old 01-13-2005, 04:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cold-Blooded Piece of Toast
Add me, please. *g* I *adore* Bellatrix and I did one fanart of her and several fanfictions.

Looked for it. Here's my fanart: http://67.19.217.197/art/fanart/imag...lwaitlarge.jpg

Gabrielle
*adds* that art is so beautiful! care to share your fics? I bellatrix fics. I live for them! The only one's I've written are Bella/Snape, one is Bellatrix's Promisse and the other is Old Habits. I really recommend this Bella/Snape fic though. Greatness.

What I'd like to read is some Bella/Lucius, but I never found any

anyway, bella rules

favorite quotes:
'The Dark Lord will rise again, Crouch! Throw us into Azkaban, we will wait! He will rise again and will come for us, he will reward us beyond any of his other supporters! We alone were faithful! We alone tried to find him!'

'You hear him? You hear him? Giving instructions to the other children as though he thinks of fighting us!'

'Aaaaaaah...did you love him, little baby Potter?'

'Never used an Unforgivable Curse before, have you, boy?' she yelled. She had abandoned her baby voice now. 'You need to mean them, Potter! You need to really want to cause pain - to enjoy it - righteous anger won't hurt me for long - I'll show you how it is done, shall I? I'll give you a lesson - '

'Potter, you cannot win against me!' she cried... 'I was and am the Dark Lord's most loyal servant, I learned the Dark Arts from him, and I know spells of such power, that you, pathetic little boy, can never hope to compete - '

It's so cool to have a female Death Eater that's so powerful. Oh, here's my Bella Quote's Database Site: Faithful
Old 01-13-2005, 04:16 PM
Loyal Fan

OMG wow. o_o" I didn't know Bellatrix was such a, shall we say, strong, loved character. Rather intriguing. I'm rading GoF and OotP again, so i'll try and look for Bella... This sounds interesting...

Lady_Hatchkoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2005, 04:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady_Hatchkoff
OMG wow. o_o" I didn't know Bellatrix was such a, shall we say, strong, loved character. Rather intriguing. I'm rading GoF and OotP again, so i'll try and look for Bella... This sounds interesting...

bella rules ! when I started to like her I thought I was the only one, but then I found out a LOT of people like her, especially the people who like Lucius, Snape and the older generation. She's just so...complicated. She's Voldermort's most loyal servant, she's CRAZY (), she's beautiful, she's strong, she went to Azkaban and was faithful to Voldie...and she's a female Death Eater who kicks ass and leads the other death eaters, which says a lot about how powerful she is. And just the fact that Voldermort calls her ''Bella'' is enough to respect her! And there is SO MUCH to especulate about her past...and if I continue there will be no stoping so I'll just shut up But since you're reading GOF, pay close attention to the court room scene and how AWESOME Bellatrix is in that scene!!! That scene made me love her !
Old 01-13-2005, 04:28 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarhiliel
bella rules ! when I started to like her I thought I was the only one, but then I found out a LOT of people like her, especially the people who like Lucius, Snape and the older generation. She's just so...complicated. She's Voldermort's most loyal servant, she's CRAZY (), she's beautiful, she's strong, she went to Azkaban and was faithful to Voldie...and she's a female Death Eater who kicks ass and leads the other death eaters, which says a lot about how powerful she is. And just the fact that Voldermort calls her ''Bella'' is enough to respect her! And there is SO MUCH to especulate about her past...and if I continue there will be no stoping so I'll just shut up But since you're reading GOF, pay close attention to the court room scene and how AWESOME Bellatrix is in that scene!!! That scene made me love her !
Oh wow, lol, that's a whole bunch of reasons. She reminds me of Allegra from PoU, only.. well. Bellatrix is MUCH more evil than that.

I'll pay attention to that, alright! *whee!*
Old 01-13-2005, 04:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady_Hatchkoff
I'll pay attention to that, alright! *whee!*
yay !

Added a banner and some links! If anyone has a site they want linked, just let me know! Or anything to add to the first post, lol
Old 01-13-2005, 05:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

What an interesting thread

I love Bella, she's definitely a strong character and I hope to find out much more about her in the next books.

Tarhiliel, great job =)
I guess I started to like Bella at GoF, because of this: "'The Dark Lord will rise again, Crouch! Throw us into Azkaban, we will wait!" Not all the quote, just this part actually. I don't know, it touched me somehow

And this one "'Never used an Unforgivable Curse before, have you, boy?" is just great. That scene was *so* clear in my head!

I must confess that Bella annoys me when she humiliates herself in front of Voldie. She's so powerful and that just doesn't look like her, IMO. Although, she's crazy too, so...

AND love the banners, especially the first one. Carrie is *my* Bella from now on Speaking of which, who's playing Bellatrix? They *can't* cut the court room scene! But I don't trust Kloves at all, so

At last, but not at least--- I would love to be added

-Ana
Old 01-14-2005, 12:44 AM
Passionate Fan

Woo another Bellatrix fan here. I know she's evil but I like fiesty characters so add me onto the list!

Sawyer/Sun | Jack/Sun | Fearless Soul | Seeker |
Sushi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2005, 06:11 AM
Fan Forum Legend

yay, added you guys I'm so glad I'm not the only Bella fan here

do you guys think she's gonna die? some people think all death eaters are gonna die
Old 01-14-2005, 06:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ana Luthor
Speaking of which, who's playing Bellatrix? They *can't* cut the court room scene! But I don't trust Kloves at all, so
-Ana
eek, we still don't know! I'm still freaking out because we haven't heart anything about the court room scene yet! And the book is so huge, what if they cute it ? They can't...but it would make sense because they would have to hire two actresses, a young bella and an old one from OOTP...not OLD, lol, just older...or they could use the same one with lotsa make up...

and I'm rambling..

hope they don't cut it :X
Old 01-14-2005, 07:54 AM
Loyal Fan

oOoh! Anyone feels like posting Bella look-a-likes (like, Kate B, Miss. Carrie Dominatrix and Monica Bellucci) so i can make pretty banners? o.o"
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top