Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-06-2004, 02:53 PM
Loyal Fan

Aurors (H/Hr): Yes, we've had enough clues by now. Thank you very much!

A long long time ago there lived a boy named Harry Potter. He had this devastatingly tragic life, all made better by a loyal and trusting rapport he had with his best friend Hermione Granger. Little did they know, the loving friendship they shared would turn into something more because of course, there are some things you can't share without liking each other, and knocking out a 12-foot mountain troll is one of them.

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Why the Auror way is the only way [img]smilies/star.gif[/img]

Reasons from SS:

Reasons from CoS:

Reasons from PoA:

Reasons from GoF:

And if that doesn't convince you, read our intro, browse the thread, read fics, have fun!

The Pledge of Aurorness

I pledge allegiance
To the Aurors
Of the Wonderful world of Fanforum
And to Harry and Hermione
For the love they represent
One Thread
Under Mods
Internet freedom
And liberty and justice for All Aurors!

• Honorary Aurors
[*]Mike Gerber: Three words...Barry and 'Ermine (May he post a lot, and live forever!)
[*]Caroline Rhea: "No! No! No! Its you and Hermione!" (to Dan on Harry's love life)
[*]Regis & KellyKelly: (leans forward) How about the cute little girl that plays Hermione Granger?Regis: (also leans forward) What about her, eh?(Dan laughs and looks embarrassed, blushes, sputters a bit, shifts in his chair as Regis kept on teasing him)Regis: Huh, Daniel? Come clean, let's hear it. You'd like to put the cloak on her too, I bet. Huh?
[*]Dan: "Mind, why would I mind?" (on hugging Em)
[*]Emma: "Of all the people!" (when her friends say Hermione will end up with Ron)
[*]Rupert GrintRupert: "I was going to say I hope they don't fall for each other."
And my personal fave Rupert quote: "I'm hoping that they're not going to go and get off with each other. I hope J.K. Rowling kills Ron off before that happens!"(both on R/Hr) He really is a smart boy! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
[*]JKR: "Harry needs Hermione...badly."
[*]Steven Kloves: "Well, this one is an obvious one no? "
  • Our Auror Siblings

We Aurors aren't just obsessively fanatic pioneers who love Harry and Hermione. We are their kids, yup, products of elopement, mangos, broom closets, and too many strawberry margaritas.

1. Belle_Dreamer AIM: CirceBP
2. Sweetwater Gal AIM: LhsChrmd
3. Rubydh18AIM: Rubydh18[*]4. WinterPolaris* or just call her "Floreta", "Flor", or "Flo"
mailto:aznauror05@hotmail.comaznauror05@hotmail.com</A> | AIM:aZnJsHLvR05 | livejournal:winterpolaris | b-day:Aug.22[*]5. roswell_charmed2000* or just call her "Shannon"
mailto:joy00002@uwp.edujoy00002@uwp.edu</A> | AIM: MuSiCcHaRmEdcHiK | yahoo:sj_charmed_2000 | b-day: Jan.26
6. ReboundedClyffie712: Charmedgurl15 (and countless other sn's!)[*]7. QueenAmidala01* or just call her "Ami"e-mail | AIM:QueenAmi02 | livejournal:teawithvoldy8. AllAboutAliens: Jimmerswoman02[*]9. Gryffindor_Girl* or just call her "Rini", "Rininess", "Reena"e-mailAIM:LilSweetieRini or mionegp | livejournal:slytherindoll | b-day:May 31 [*]10. ABG* or just call her "Kieu" or "Q"
mailto:kieudtn@u.washington.edukieudtn@u.washington.edu</A> | AIM:abg042384 | yahoo:abg206 | b-day:April 23
11. Christiandmb: Cdmb79
12. Magicpillow: Jovalteenie88[*]13. Will,Nicole's Manwhore* or just call him "Will"
e-mail | AIM:KyoushiKun | yahoo:RoswellAndalite | livejournal:latin_lunatic | b-day:May 3
14. insane imagination: topazaqua312
15. Natalie: desertswinds
16. Majandra M.: MajandraMolino
17. AngelDevil: AngelDevil1257[*]18. *Niccin** or just call her "Nic"
mailto:coli21@aol.comcoli21@aol.com</A> | AIM:Coli21 |livejournal:niccin | b-day:Sept.21
19. Haebrethilien: LaurelinLKTP53 &lt;---She is pulling a Sarah [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
20. Shiri S: LizEvans51
21. LinzAngelBaby: LinzAngelBaby
22. Christine: Calyse825
23. Megz: Emialimeg
24. Karla: KarmaKarwa[*]25. Hollytiger* or just call her "Holly"
mailto:cardinaire@alltel.netcardinaire@alltel.net</A> | AIM:JMB HKC | yahoo:hollytiger | livejournal:hollytiger | b-day:Dec 12
26. Behrlyawake: Velvet1113
27. Spikearrin: spikearrin
28. jk_d25: siriusjay
29. Jas: MiasmaCharisma
30. d&jforevr: Dashgurl17
31. Melpdreamer: Emmycuomo
32. Anck-Su-Namum: Gigania
33. D's Girl: runwaymodel521
34. Lizzie: GoodCrazyGirl[*]35. Marauder's Child* or just call her "Sadé" or "that crazy girl" [img]smilies/crazy.gif[/img]
mailto:MaraudersChild@TempestWolf.comMaraudersChild@TempestWolf.com</A> | AIM:MaraudersChild | yahoo:marauders_child | livejournal:guttervision | b-day:Sept 28
36. radamof
36. bianca
37. blue
38. spikes kitten
39. fishish
40. AJaKe
41. EmLo
42. JoeyDawsonBeliever
43. Chinadoll
44. The Pod Squad
45. jem?
46. Olga
47. liaso
48. ainjull
49. Buffy A. Summers
50. ballyhara
51. CO1
52. EiresChilde
53. bumpkin
54. Addie_P&A
55. Joshua
56. mad 4 it
57. Spikeearrink46
58. Eternity
59. Musicchild
60. Melodious 1
61. trixiefirecracker
62. misako
63. Harry and Hermione
64. LipGlossGirl
65. SSSilverrrZ
66. mcgirl
67. LizForever
68. Addicted to Harry and Hermione
69. Verbi
70. RoswellRookie3
71. Sandie
72. pinay_kaitlyn
73. Shannon/sweetcreeker
74. Holly B
75. Ice_Princess1326
76. Loz*[*]77. guerinschick* or just call her "Lisa
mailto:brml9@aol.combrml9@aol.com</A> | b-day:Mar.18
78. candy_goodness
79. Holly B.
80. Sillygirl17
81. buttefly_girl
82. treesharadia
83. kezdawson
84. Candy_Auror
85. Hobbes19
86. ~*~CCA~*~
87. Lissanne
88. Admiral Yellow
89. d&j4ever
90. Margarita Salt
91. DawsonsCreekFan9
92. AndiRose
93. W.Y.I.N.
94. pumpkin pasties
95. Verbi
96. autumn angel 01
97. HermioneGranger81
98. Canadian_Moocow
99. .h. potter & smallville fan
100. sillygirl17
101. WeSley0bSeSS0r
102. Chris (the girl)
103. tictac
104. Vanilla
105. Kate_A/C
106. Brazilian_Dan_Fan
107. II DTU II
108. texas_gal
109. xKrazyKremeSodax
110. Jessica
111. Lapis Lazuli
112. DjaLi
113. PhoebeAlyson
114. Nicole-y
115. KervyQT16
116. RooneyFan
117. LittleOwl42
118. Christina
119. Ale_Pacey&Joey_Lover
120. Holly bear
121. Natalyly
122. Princess Mandy
123. Oy_Angelina
124. Admiral Yellow
125. Butters
126. Meredith
127. Chiriru
128. Carolina Bell
129. JavieBot
130. Telli
131. chuppa_chup
132. RoswellDreamer5[*]133. Just Tracy* or just call her "Tracy"
mailto:TracyP1121@aol.comTracyP1121@aol.com</A> | AIM: TracyP1121 | b-day Sept 16
134. **nzchick**
135. LaraCroft01
136. Putzi[*]137. W* or just call her ermmm... "W" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
mailto:mrswitter80@yahoo.commrswitter80@yahoo.com</A> | b-day:April 10[*]138. Orber123 * or just call her "Jill"
mailto:Tripletz5@aol.comTripletz5@aol.com</A> | AIM:Tripletz5 | livejournal:orber123 | b-day:Aug.6
139. Lady_Hatchkoff
140. *trish* [*]141. Intrceptr350* or just call her "Kathy"
mailto:xena49_@hotmail.comxena49_@hotmail.com</A> | yahoo:Intrceptr350 | b-day:Nov.2
142. pixie_89
143. Lady Aeryn
144. 2Cute4U
145. Persephone Pixie
146. PrincessKate24
147. ecinaj0823
148. Vera
149. hockeydiva
150. mione291
151. Kim
152. HappyToast8
153. Spikes_slayer
154. Balrog of Tornados
155. akscully
156. legorliluver
157.RavenClaw233
158. FairyChica78
159. *Ledi*
160. Kat B
162. ~*EverwoodGirl1312*~ ~Nicole
163. SweetTooth
164. wb_gal005 (Michelle) ~ MiLkIt 321 (AIM)[*]165. Clash City Rocker* or just call her "Layne"
e-mail | AIM:skittlegrl111987/shutupopie/Morgendorffer19 | livejournal:fitzrivera | b-day:Nov.19
166. Cleveland Rocks
167. Heero Yuy
168. fingerless - Amy
179. spikearrin
170. *Rianna*
171. CherryChica87
172. *_*Nanda*_*
173. Gardenia
174. angel/ cordy forever
175. Orli'sGirlMate[*]176. dixieland_dreamer* or just call her "Jenna"
mailto:brown_eyes9802@hotmail.combrown_eyes9802@hotmail.com</A> | AIM:JennaH425 | b-day:April 25
177. quirkygrrl[*]178. Sharon86* or just call her "Sharon"
mailto:lunetita86@hotmail.comlunetita86@hotmail.com</A> | b-day:Nov 18[*]179. ~-Sarah-~* or just call her "Sarah"
mailto:dreamer_684@hotmail.comdreamer_684@hotmail.com</A> | b-day:Nov.29[*]180. Little Tiger
mailto:autumnrain07@yahoo.comautumnrain07@yahoo.com</A> | AIM:littletiger675 | b-day: Sept.10[*]181. dawnie@* or just call her "Dawnie"
mailto:joey_potter23@hotmail.comjoey_potter23@hotmail.com</A> | livejournal:dawnie05 | b-day: May 6
182. Lyndsi
183. X5 101[*]184. haylz80* or just call her "Haylz"
e-mail | AIM:Haylzee | livejournal:haylzee | b-day:April 28[*]185. Angelic_Auror or just call her "Catrina" or "Cat"
mailto:QueenC090986@aol.comQueenC090986@aol.com</A> | AIM:QueenC090986 | b-day:Sept.9[*]186. The all new CherryPixie* or just call her "Jen"
mailto:jennythepixie@hotmail.comjennythepixie@hotmail.com</A> | livejournal:chocolatepixie | b-day:JUne 19[*]187. ~* coconut ice *~* or just call her "Tina"
e-mail | B-day:May 24
188. jessica1978[*]189. Nadhip* or just call her "Hipatia"
mailto:ruhyp07@yahoo.comruhyp07@yahoo.com</A> | AIM:INRI85 | b-day:Feb.3[*]190. pacifierrocks* or just call her "Shannon"
mailto:dvlsplygrnd2003@yahoo.comdvlsplygrnd2003@yahoo.com</A> | AIM:smfombis | b-day:June 13[*]191. heaven85*
mailto:heaven85hk@yahoo.com.hkheaven85hk@yahoo.com.hk</A> | b-day:Oct.29[*]192. -Delilah-* or just call her "Delilah"
mailto:KT_Lou_82@yahoo.comKT_Lou_82@yahoo.com</A> | yahoo:KT_Lou_82 | b-day:Mar.26[*]193. wafball*
mailto:wafball@yahoo.com.auwafball@yahoo.com.au</A> | b-day:Dec.7

• Fanfic
Well, lets face it. Here we are, in our billionth year of waiting for JKR to finish Book 6. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] To pass the time away, we Aurors love to explore the ways in which other talented Aurors of the fanon world picture the union of the lovely Harry and Hermione. Its fun, read 'em!

Check out:

SchnoogleAstronomy Towerff.net
Pumpkin Pie ArchiveFiction Alley Park H/Hr Fic ThreadThe Pumpkin PatchH/Hr Shippers AnonymousPoU Yahoo Groups
PGW Industries
Hermione's World
H/Hr Ficlet Thread 1
H/Hr Ficlet Thread 2
snitchfiction.net
Portkey
PP.org

At all these sites you will find a glorious amount of fic. If you want specific recs, just ask and we'll be happy to oblige!

• Auror Art

Click the link to see fabulously delicious Auror art from the talented people of Aurorland.

Crossing the Line Undrawn
All Auror art was sent there for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy!

• Auror FanFlicks

Join the Aurors yahoo!group to have access to the biggest collection of H/Hr fan made movies & music videos to be found anywhere. Satiate your hunger for the squee enducing H/Hr moments that are sure to come with the latest movie, watch the FanFlicks made by our very own über filmakers! Ü

If you are one of those talented people who has made a video and would want your works to be hosted or linked, e-mail mailto:MaraudersChild@TempestWolf.comMaraudersChild@TempestWolf.com</A> or upload them to the "Files" section of Aurors.

After all that, are you still reluctant about Aurordom? Worried about Ron, and Ginny, and Draco are you? Well, I dunno about Uncle Ron (who is quite the thread pimp), but Uncle Draco and Aunt Gin have their own thread. Its called the Fire and Ice thread, I highly suggest you check it out.

And if you are feeling particularly gutter, fo visit the Guttery Canon Quotes. They're fun! (And oh so true...)

And after all that, if you still think Aurordom isn't meant for you, don't worry about it!
This is the way out.

And for those of you intelligent ones who have decided to stay, sit back, relax, have yourself a Strawberry Margarita and enjoy it here! This is your home, with Mum and Dad and your Auror Sibs! And if you want your name on the list, remember...bugger the person posting this intro.

**Thanks Mel, Ruby, and Jane, for the banners. To quote Dumbledore "You can never have enough banners." All right, he said, "You can never have enough socks," but alas, close enough.

BIGGER is better!

Disclaimer: No Ron Weasleys were hurt in the making of this thread.

*~*~*~*~*

[ 03-06-2004: Message edited Marauder's Child ]

[ 03-07-2004: Message edited Marauder's Child ]

And somewhere... a man reunites w/ his bestfriend.

The Dog Star would forever shine in the night sky... and you will always be in our hearts.
Rest in peace, Messr. Padfoot. Have a safe journey home.

~ Sadé
Old 03-06-2004, 03:09 PM
Loyal Fan

It was March 4, the fated day when the goddess Joanne Kathleen Rowling-Murray agreed to step down to earth and answer a few of her fans questions...

Every Auror young and old waited with bated breath as to what JKR would say about our beloved ship... tension arised, as the question was asked

Quote:
hermione 3: Will Harry and Hermione will be together? *sight*
Many closed their eyes and steeled themselves for the "cannon" that we feared would sink our 'ship...
(heheh "cannon" sounds suspiciously like this other word that is frequently used against us, doesn't it? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] )

And then she said
Quote:
JK Rowling replies -&gt; lol Not saying... but you've had enough clues by now, surely?!
&lt;silence&gt;

[img]smilies/mischief.gif[/img]
And we all said:

"Yes, we've had enough clues by now. Thank you very much!"

[img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]

Thus the thread title! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

===================================================================

please don't be alarmed because of out "missing" opening post...

F4F has changed it's policy, we are now only allowed to post 20 pictures and smilies.
I'm afraid I have to clean up our opener before it would allow me to post it [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

It might take a while, I've limited the pictures, but it still wouldn't post the opener... I'm beginning to wonder if it's too long now [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Does anybody know what else I can do?

And somewhere... a man reunites w/ his bestfriend.

The Dog Star would forever shine in the night sky... and you will always be in our hearts.
Rest in peace, Messr. Padfoot. Have a safe journey home.

~ Sadé
Old 03-06-2004, 03:15 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Great start Sade, as usual! [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Old 03-06-2004, 04:05 PM
Master Fan

Just gotta say I love the manip posted on your prev thread. [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]
Old 03-06-2004, 05:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

New thread, yay!!

The last one went by so fast and i bet this one will do the same!!

That title is wonderful!
Old 03-06-2004, 05:21 PM
Passionate Fan

Sade- I like how you shortened it! The links are a very nice touch..organized is the better word for it. Mum is gonna be proud.

I remember when there use to be a so many banners in out opening post. The the links stoped working, and for awhile I was quite sure we had the longest opening post in all of FF...Granger Geeks being a close second of course.

so I was searching along the web today and look what I've found:

Caption: Every little thing she does is magic...

It should also be noted that the iPod is Dan and Emma's favourite gadget...

There's more at www.hpana.com

PS- thanks again Sade for starting up the new thread.

So I was at a friends house last night and one of them was wearing a long knit scarf. We were discussing the different ways to wear a scarf. Being the massive geek that I am i suggested the "Harry Potter" look.

I was met with a few blank stares, and I explained how Harry wears his scarf in the movies...

"Oooohhhh..."

Later on that night I was asked about my niece and my two nephews. I told them that my niece is like the spitting image of Hermione Granger...curly brown hair/brown eyes. It was only then that a friend spoke up:

Friend :You realize that you've made two Harry Potter references in the past hour...

Me: *akward silence*...So?

Friend: you're such a dork.

Me: IT WAS ONLY TWO!!

*takes a cue from Sade*

I am a geek and damned proud!

ETA: If you go this this link here :iPod, they actually have different captions for the picture! Some of them are pretty funny too!

[ 03-06-2004: Message edited Intrceptr350 ]
Team Britney
Old 03-06-2004, 06:16 PM
Elite Fan

kathy- two is pretty good...although my friends do the same thing with me. heck the day that ootp came out it was my best friends graduation party for high school and i brought the book with because i couldn't part with it and to show them. last that night at like 10:30 i got bored or playing monopoly so i started reading ootp again. haha

i am a geek and i know it and don't care! muhahaha i like my geekiness!

sade- hermione and harry as siblings? that is weird. that could not happen, that's beyond weird. ew. haha
also, where's the ootp reasons?

has everyone read lori's cookie yet if it will let you? damn jill's computer! i order you to read it AND the pou trilogy if you have not already!

i saw those ipod picture this morning, they're really funny!
Old 03-06-2004, 06:18 PM
Part-Time Fan

JKR is so cryptic all the time. Aren't any of you guys a bit worried by her response to the H/Hr question? I am. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

***argel***
Team Cordy� #17
"You're welome." -Cordelia Chase
Old 03-06-2004, 06:40 PM
Loyal Fan

argel ME too! I'm really nervous!! Well, JKR was crytic with the h/hr question... It's weird before OOTP's release she was like adverstising for Ron and Hermione, but now she seems non-commital. I think it can be interpreted in a good way... cuz remember when she said she doesn't want the fans to jump on her when she gives a surprise because they'll be like "Not fair! You didn't give us any clues!" JKR argued that she does give a fair amount of clues in her books. My guess is that the reason why she said that was to push the fans in the right direction, so they won't be disappointed... Maybe she thinks a majority of fans like R/hr and the ending is H/Hr... so she doesn't want them to get mad at her... Or maybe she's pushing h/hr a little because of a r/hr ending? I think H/Hr are going to get together at the end, but JKR's vagueness is so annoying!! I try to take her vague quotes with a grain of salt, but when she states a fact, I take it....

Intrceptr350 I know! Dan and Emma both like IPODS.... hahaha.. I'm [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]in dan and emma's chemistry!!!

roswellcharmed_2000 I'm a proud geek too!!! Yeah geeks! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I read OOTP again and pride and prejudice and parts of LOTR too... I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] how Hermione grabs Harry when she's scared!! Harry's like her life saver! Ahhhh!!! Also, the H/Hr being brother and sister is just plain weird.. BTW, didn't JKR disprove that theory by mentioning that Hermione is an only child?

Sade [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] the new thread!!! Thanks a lot!!! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] and [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Genesis 37:20

Harry:Maybe I am
Hermione: Of course you're not.

Shannon:So what if I am?
Old 03-06-2004, 06:56 PM
Part-Time Fan

I think the part about JKR's response that bothers me the most is the "lol" she threw in there at the beginning. As in, "Harry and Hermione? Are you crazy? Ha!" What does it mean? I think I shall err on the side of caution and expect a full-on R/Hr ending to the books. I always read each new HP book with great pessimism regarding H/Hr, but in light of JKR's recent comment on the subject, I will read the sixth book with double the pessimism, I'm afraid.

***argel***
Team Cordy� #17
"You're welome." -Cordelia Chase
Old 03-06-2004, 07:06 PM
New Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hey everyone! How're you all?

First things first:

Quote:
Originally posted by Intrceptr350:
So I was at a friends house last night and one of them was wearing a long knit scarf. We were discussing the different ways to wear a scarf. Being the massive geek that I am i suggested the "Harry Potter" look.

I was met with a few blank stares, and I explained how Harry wears his scarf in the movies...

"Oooohhhh..."

Later on that night I was asked about my niece and my two nephews. I told them that my niece is like the spitting image of Hermione Granger...curly brown hair/brown eyes. It was only then that a friend spoke up:

Friend :You realize that you've made two Harry Potter references in the past hour...

Me: *akward silence*...So?

Friend: you're such a dork.

Me: IT WAS ONLY TWO!!

*takes a cue from Sade*

I am a geek and damned proud!
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] At least you can still count the HP references you make. You hang out with me for a DAY and you'll be gouging your eyes out with ALL my HP references and innuendos.

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img]in Dan's and Em's chemistry as well. I wish I had an iPod. I'd save time switching CDs and stuff all over the place. I wish I had an iPod! *wails*

As for Jo, I think she wants us to draw the conclusion from all her clues in the five books so far, and she's pretty consistent writing the most important scenes as Auror moments. From the hug in PS to Harry refusing the leave Hogwarts because Hermione's in danger and Harry realizing that it was a basilisk in CoS, to Harry and Hermione helping free Sirius in PoA, to the walk in the lake and the kiss in GoF, and to the DoM scene in OotP, it is clear that Harry and Hermione put each other first. And that consistency is, in itself, a big clue.
Old 03-06-2004, 07:23 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Hogswellvillian01:
<STRONG>As for Jo, I think she wants us to draw the conclusion from all her clues in the five books so far, and she's pretty consistent writing the most important scenes as Auror moments. From the hug in PS to Harry refusing the leave Hogwarts because Hermione's in danger and Harry realizing that it was a basilisk in CoS, to Harry and Hermione helping free Sirius in PoA, to the walk in the lake and the kiss in GoF, and to the DoM scene in OotP, it is clear that Harry and Hermione put each other first. And that consistency is, in itself, a big clue.</STRONG>
ITA! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Don't worry too much, argel. JKR's quotes can be confusing sometimes. I actually saw that quote as pro-H/Hr. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] What I feel most relieved about is the fact she didn't dismiss a possible H/Hr romance.

Old 03-06-2004, 07:44 PM
Master Fan

Yay, new thread!

Intrceptr350: The iPod thing... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Dan and Emma... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Sade: Great start, thanks!

I agree with Hogswellvillian01 and Sharon86 in that I don't think JKR's comment is negative about H/Hr. I'm taking it to be positive! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Hey, I wanted to share this fanart I made. This is the first one I've made and it's nothing much...
H/Hr art
Old 03-06-2004, 08:10 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by -Delilah-:
<STRONG>Yay, new thread!

Intrceptr350: The iPod thing... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Dan and Emma... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Sade: Great start, thanks!

I agree with Hogswellvillian01 and Sharon86 in that I don't think JKR's comment is negative about H/Hr. I'm taking it to be positive! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Hey, I wanted to share this fanart I made. This is the first one I've made and it's nothing much...
H/Hr art</STRONG>
What are you talking about? Your art is something! I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] it!! The lyrics are so perfect for H/Hr!!! Especially for post-OOTP, Harry needs Hermione now!

Does anyone remember the spell in GOF that Hermione taught him and it saved Harry's life when he dueled with Voldemort?

[ 03-06-2004: Message edited Little Tiger ]
Genesis 37:20

Harry:Maybe I am
Hermione: Of course you're not.

Shannon:So what if I am?
Old 03-06-2004, 09:14 PM
Master Fan

You know, considering the fact that shes been hinting at R/Hr outside the book, I have a terrible feeling thats what shes referring to with the "enough clues" bit.

The only thing that makes me doubt that is the fact that she says new new Quidditch captian might not let Ron stay. And Im sure the new captain will be Harry. So whats the one reason Harry might not let Ron be on the team? Well, perhaps he and Hermione got together, Ron went off in a fit of rage and insulted her, and ergo, Harry wants him off the team.

A flightly, nonsensical reason to be sure, but the only one I can think of at the moment. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top