Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-17-2005, 08:04 AM
Loyal Fan

I hope I can join and discuss with you guys about something we all truly belive in, right?
btw. I'm Viktorija.
Quote:
Sometimes I wish Hogwarts actually exsisted...
Me too.
Old 02-17-2005, 08:58 AM
Master Fan

Wow, I'm gone for one day and you guys are on the fifth page already. You move fast.

Kathy, could you put me on the list too, please?

Joie, your art is beautiful, it always is.

Something I'd like to hear a HP character say? How about Harry and Hermione profess their undying love to each other. I can't wait for the day we'll get to see that.

until the end it's me & you
we can make it if we try
*Beautiful Stranger* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2005, 09:18 AM
Passionate Fan

Viktorija- Welcome! you've come to the best group in the forums (despite what others may tell you ) I'm Kathy by the way- have a Strawberry Margarita

Natasja- Added!
Team Britney
Intrceptr350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2005, 09:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

Welcome Viktorija I'm Cat - great to meet you! You'll love being an Auror, we rock!

Quote:
How about Harry and Hermione profess their undying love to each other. I can't wait for the day we'll get to see that.
Oh bring on the day It's gonna be awesome, and i can't wait!
tender looks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2005, 10:14 AM
Passionate Fan

You know, I don't think it wil be a " OMG i just realized how much I love Hermione" Moment...it will be more of a " wait...i love...Hermione? No, that's silly...she's my best friend...but still..."

And then BAM- like he hit a brick wall. He'll grab her by the shoulders and say:

"I hear your voice inside my head all the time, which drives me completely mental. I couldn't spend a single day without thinking about you or being reminded about you somehow during the summer. It just isn't the same when I don't have you around me, your in my head all the time Hermione and I finally figured out why..."

Then Hermione will look at him straight in the eye as if searching for question she already knows the answer to. Then...

"It's because I'm falling in love with you."

*dies*
Team Britney
Old 02-17-2005, 10:59 AM
Part-Time Fan

You know, I don't think it wil be a " OMG i just realized how much I love Hermione" Moment...it will be more of a " wait...i love...Hermione? No, that's silly...she's my best friend...but still..."

And then BAM- like he hit a brick wall. He'll grab her by the shoulders and say:

"I hear your voice inside my head all the time, which drives me completely mental. I couldn't spend a single day without thinking about you or being reminded about you somehow during the summer. It just isn't the same when I don't have you around me, your in my head all the time Hermione and I finally figured out why..."

Then Hermione will look at him straight in the eye as if searching for question she already knows the answer to. Then...

*dies*

*dies*

Kathy you're the greatest!

Welcome Newbies, I'm Ana nice to have ye aboard!

OMG guys I met TEH greatest guy! We have tons in common, and he is soooo cute! And get this:

Hes an HP fan!

and...

wait for it....

HE AN AUROR AT HEART!!!

This was our convo:
(we were talking about books)

ME: You ever read HP?
Him: Yes I love those books, that author is one of few that writes a good book!
Me: So if you were to guess who would get together, R/hr or H/hr, which would it be?
Him: Well I think Harry will go after cho for a bit, and them Ron and Hermione will happen but they wont last long, then it'll be Harry and Hermione in the end.
ME: *i love you!*

I think I'll hold on to this one!
EmeraldRaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2005, 11:03 AM
Elite Fan

<----- look at my new cool avatar. yeah i love pirates of the caribbean just a little bit.

hang on to that guy! he's right too, hopefully. i think that's how it'll happen. ron and hermione do stuff but nothing really, they'll get together for a little while just because people think it'll happen or something, they break up then harry ends up with hermione. duh. hahahaha

kathy that scene is awesome. although i don't think it'll be verbally saying it for harry and hermione. look at our title, a lot of their friendship is just getting what each other is thinking or feeling without saying anything. i think they'll be in a heated argument about voldemort most likely and harry will probably just start kissing her. i don't think it'll be this thought out thing. it'll just happen, then hermione will pull away eventually and want to know whats going on. then they'll kiss some more.
roswellcharmed_2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2005, 11:29 AM
Master Fan

Quote:

I love that. That is so cute. I can really see it happening like that. I think one day they'll both know that it's not just friendship between them anymore.

Kathy, thanks for adding me.

until the end it's me & you
we can make it if we try
*Beautiful Stranger* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2005, 11:46 AM
Loyal Fan

Thanks for welcome, guys.

Since the beginning, since the first book, I always thought H/Hr is really the only natural thing that could happend in emotional way. Hr/R is something I really can't see, and if this happens, it won't last long.

It's just my short opinion, for the beginning.

Quote:
I like this!!
Old 02-17-2005, 11:47 AM
Loyal Fan

Welcome, Viktorija, glad to have you join us!

Wow, seems like every thread we get new Aurors! It's amazing how many folks are seeing the light! Harry and Hermione forever!

Good posts, everyone, makes me feel all giddy when I read our thread. Although I live for the day when we can read how JKR has them fall in love, the stuff we write is very satisfying, not to mention the amazing fanfic out there. H/Hr is my ship to the end!!

You know what else I like about H/Hr? The fact that Dan and Emma are both so incredibly gorgeous, they make the pics and fanart of Harry and Hermione so amazing. Now, I like Rupert and he's a good looking guy but he just doesn't quite have the droolworthiness, dropdead-gorgeous, my tongue is hanging out looks of Dan. That's just my opinion. And Emma, she's just beautiful. They just make Harry and Hermione so utterly lovely. I wouldn't get the same vibe with R/Hr. The "look" just isn't there for me. They just make it so much fun to ship H/Hr with the way they look at each other. And the way they fit together so nicely. Just amazing.

Sharon K
JasperAlice
Katniss and Peeta: EPIC love
hammergal2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2005, 12:40 PM
Passionate Fan

Shanon- Love your avie!

Jack:You're destroying all the shade! The food! THE RUM!

Elizabeth: yes Mr. Sparrow. The Rum is gone.

Jack: Why is the rum gone?!

Elizabeth: First- it's vile drink that turns anyman into a complete idiot, second- that signal is almost 1000 feet high, don't you think every ship in the English Fleet is out there looking for me?

Jack:...But why is the RUM gone?

Okay that wasn't verbatem but it still is one of the best scenes in that movie.

REALLY BAD EGGS!

anyways....

Am I still on of thenly people that thinks R/Hr won't happen, or doesn't need to happen in order for H/Hr to get together? I can't see Hermione being one of those girls that goes out with a guy to get another guys attention. And NO this wasn' the case with Krum. She never went with Krum to get Ron jealous. Krum asked her before Ron did plain and simple.

Which begs the question if Hermione really has/had feelings for Ron why didn't she wait for Ron to ask her instead of saying yes to Krum so fast? Was it because the person she really wanted to go with already had his heart on someone else?

*cough* Harry *cough*

Emerald Raven- *squee* I'm so happy for you! And him being an auror is definalty icing on the cake. You should make drop by and say hello to your sibs here...we'll just hide Belle and Natalie in the closet until he leaves. *runs away cackling evily*

SharonK- Me too! Forced chemistry is just so...*vomits* I mean love Rupert and he compliments Dan and Emma really well but seeing those two do romantic scenes is just so....akward.

Your welcome Natasja and I'm glad everyone enjoyed that little scene. I think Harry will say something first before Hermione will. She may be to scared to or think it will always be bad timings...*hugs mum* just hang in there- daddy's coming.

Well...I did it. I did something I'd swear I wouldn't do. I wrote a D/E fic. The only problem is I'm not quite sure what the hell to do with it. I may change the names and say it's Harry and Hermione instead, considering they mirror their characters so freakin much it wouldn't make too much of a difference, but I like it as Dan and Emma. And I'm not to sure if i should post it because A) they're real people and the story is completely fiction and B) it sort of deals with mature situations.

It's not smut people for pete sake! *frets*

Well if anyone wants to read it...
Team Britney
Old 02-17-2005, 01:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

*bounces in* Hi guys

I'm so happy. Ship wise. *points at avie even though it has nothing to do with H/Hr*

But I've been a bad Auror cause I missed the last, like, 3 pages

*jumps off cliff and is saved by hilarie burton*
Old 02-17-2005, 01:42 PM
Loyal Fan

Oh, I would read it, Kathy!

I know what you mean about the fact that Dan and Emma are real, Harry and Hermione are fiction...but you know what's weird...I always say I don't ship D/E but I gotta admit, the older they get and the more gorgeous and grownup they look, I'm starting to want them as a couple! Probably just my H/Hr shippiness coming out but anyway, I visited that yahoo group from the last thread and read some D/E fic, it was intriguing! Especially cause the writer used real moments from the past few years (things they did for press and stuff) and it was just so funny to imagine that's what Dan and Emma were thinking. Okay, I'm feeling all fangirl now! Have to say though, I love reading H/Hr smut (and writing it) but with D/E, I'd rather it just be kissing, they are just too young yet! With Harry and Hermione, we can make them older!

Sharon K
JasperAlice
Katniss and Peeta: EPIC love
hammergal2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2005, 02:22 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrceptr350

*dies*
wow... that gave me shivers... i love it here already!
Old 02-17-2005, 02:39 PM
Loyal Fan

oooh, oooh can I play.. I love doing that Hps chap..."they never said"
of H/Hr:

here is scene:

Hermione: (learning to some spell from some book) Accio-Harry!!
Harry: *bang!* hhhuh?...why am I here in Hermione's bed.
Hermione: Hi harrry...(in seductively voice) Yes it works!!
Thanks you!!

one more:

Ron: hey harry?
Harry: NO! you can not go and date with Hermione or any other girl or boy.
Ron: o.k. Whateve you said King-Harry..

I know it lamooo...

about that uniformed. Yes, I would love to wear Harry/Daniel uniformed. Ahhhh..maybe not. He look so much sexier wearing it or off. He made million of other broading school boys look like little uply priests. HE WEAR SO WELL...ITS..
Mmmh?..what are WE TALKING ABOUT AGAIN.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top