Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-22-2005, 11:49 AM
Passionate Fan

Emma scored another award:

Emma Watson, who won her second Moviegoer Award in the Best Supporting Actress category, said: "I am shocked to have won this award with such eminent competition. I am so excited and pleased. Thank you so much to everyone who voted for me. It really means a lot."

You're quite welcome Emma

Team Britney
Old 02-22-2005, 12:01 PM
Master Fan

Congratulations to Emma on her (well deserved) award.

But what exactly are the Moviegoer Awards?

until the end it's me & you
we can make it if we try
Old 02-22-2005, 12:08 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrceptr350

Emma Watson, who won her second Moviegoer Award in the Best Supporting Actress category, said: "I am shocked to have won this award with such eminent competition. I am so excited and pleased. Thank you so much to everyone who voted for me. It really means a lot."

Aww good for her! She completely deserves it!

Of course it is happening inside your head, but why on earth should that mean it is not real?
Old 02-22-2005, 12:13 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Beautiful Stranger*
Congratulations to Emma on her (well deserved) award.

But what exactly are the Moviegoer Awards?
I beleive moviegoer awards are run by AOL. They've been doing this for about 10 years. It's pretty much an online poll that recognizes the movies that did so well but the oscars don't pay any attention to IE The Passion of the Christ.

So to have Emma beat people like Cate Blanchett who won a BAFTA and Kate Winslet who is supposed to be up for an oscar this year is HUGE, imo. If anything this proves how large Emma's fan base is as well.
Team Britney
Old 02-22-2005, 12:48 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Random question: what will you do on July 16th?
I don't know. Just be nervous, I guess. And excited! Since I don't live in the UK nor USA, I'll pre-order the book. I hope it arrives on time.

Just the thought of having the book in my hands gives me shivers.

On Emma winning, CONGRATS to her! She'll go to the top, this girl.

Old 02-22-2005, 12:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I think on July 16th I'll just wait for the book (I pre ordered it) and once it gets here I'll lock myself in the room and I won't come out until I'm done That's what I did with OotP. I read it in one day because I was just waiting for Ron and Hermione to get together (I was a Sidekick then) and I ended up becoming an Auror
Old 02-22-2005, 01:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrceptr350

Congrats Emma!!! You deserve it.
Old 02-22-2005, 02:08 PM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks to Emma Watson site

Hermione looks really pretty w/ her long hair. And of corse Harry looks great. I just want Ron to cut his hair. Anyway go Emma!!!!! Can't wait for movie or book.
Old 02-22-2005, 02:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I can't see the pic
Old 02-22-2005, 02:14 PM
Part-Time Fan

sorry about he pic guys.. but just go to the website and scroll down a bit and you will see it.
Old 02-22-2005, 02:41 PM
Total Fan

Yay, New Thread, I love the title!!! Love all of the avies!! Congrats to Emma!!
A dream that I can call my own"

Oliver♥Felicity
Old 02-22-2005, 04:01 PM
Passionate Fan

Nadhip- do you mean this pic?

I can't wait till bigger shots come out for them. Emma looks so pretty with her hair like that.
Team Britney
Old 02-22-2005, 04:43 PM
Loyal Fan

hello all!!

Ahhh... July 16. I've already planned to go wait it out at the 12 a.m. bookstore opening with a friend. So exciting...

I can't believe they're almost finished with GoF. That's one step closer for that as well!

I keep promising to get back in here more and things keep getting in the way. But I'll say it again... I miss you guys.

Luke: Dear God, yes.
Old 02-22-2005, 04:51 PM
Elite Fan

nora- good ending! i know already what i'll be doing. i'll ask off of my job for the 16th way in advance. i live in hodunk, WI basically where there used to be 3 surrounding bookstores and now there's only one 20 minutes away. for ootp i went with my one hp friend and got the book. i'll do exactly the same this time. i'll get my friend, we'll go to the bookstore at around 930-10pm, entertain ourselves with talking about theories and the people they have around. then at midnight, we'll get the book and she'll rip it open and read it as i'm driving her back home. then i'll get home and not go to bed until pure exhaustion. i'll find a corner of my house and just sit there and sleep later. my cue of when i've been reading too much is when i start getting sick of seeing the names harry hermione and ron or when the words seem to be moving across the page haha.

i'll try to resist to read the end for as long as i can. i usually do that with every book, but i think after the first day/night of reading it i'll look at the last sentence just to make sure that hermione and ron are still alive at the end of it. besides, the last page/line of the book never really gives anything away, just whose alive.

IS IT JULY 16TH YET DAMMIT????
Old 02-22-2005, 04:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yay Well done Emma on winning the award! She totally deserves it!

Hey Brooke Great to see you girl - we miss you too.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top