Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-21-2005, 04:16 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrceptr350
Krum freakin worships her like a goddes[s] that she is. I do give him points for trying.
That's just the reason why I like Krum, too. Now there's a smart boy, if you ask me.

The key is utmost devotion. Hermione deserves nothing less.

~Beholder
Old 02-21-2005, 04:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarhiliel
I like Mione/Krum...

some icons:
ooh, I forgot, credit:
all brushes from here
Old 02-21-2005, 04:37 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
The key is utmost devotion. Hermione deserves nothing less.
Totally. Mummy deserves the best.

Tar- lovely icons!

So I'm reading a few essays over at portkey. And I came across this line:

Quote:
There has been undoubtedly a very strong and personal bond formed between Harry and Hermione that no one else is privy to, not even Ron. The question begs to be asked, why do this? Why create this bond, and then strengthen it through various trials? Unless I missed my guess, I’d say that the purpose is for this bond, already responsible for a close and personal friendship, will be the basis for a romance that is based on platonic love, rather then purely physical attraction.
Love it.
Team Britney
Old 02-21-2005, 05:08 PM
Master Fan

Overjoyed to see that everyone loves Krum as much as I do. Now the question is, who gets to keep him happy in the end? I know Fleur/Bill is a popular idea, but Id much rather have Fleur/Krum. Its a good contrast, those two.

Kathy, thats a lovely line. We aurors are so clever.
Old 02-21-2005, 05:24 PM
Elite Fan

i liked krum, he's a good guy. he is finally a guy that's around that isn't too confused by his feelings (ron) or just being attacked by homocidal maniacs (harry..duh) to notice her. i think that harry and ron can sometimes take hermione for granted, but whenever they have, they're snapped back to life. like in poa the book their dumb fight they had, hagrid made harry realize how stupid he was. i'm hoping that ron realized he was being silly, he never really said either way.

hermione does deserve worship! harry could worship her on a throne.
Old 02-21-2005, 05:44 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by spikearrin
Kathy, thats a lovely line. We aurors are so clever.
I'm reading the H/HR VS R/HR+H/G thread right now at PK. Very interesting.

Quote:
i think that harry and ron can sometimes take hermione for granted, but whenever they have, they're snapped back to life
I know this might sound a little rude but...does anyone else get the feeling that Ron kinda treats Hermione like his homework b*tch? I've lost count with the amount of time Ron's asked to copy from her.
Team Britney
Old 02-21-2005, 05:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Great icons Tar Major snaggage!

Krum is definetly smokin' - a nice bit of eye candy never does any harm
Old 02-21-2005, 06:21 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I'm reading the H/HR VS R/HR+H/G thread right now at PK. Very interesting.
But PK is a H/Hr site. Are there very many Hr/R folk who hang about there? I know I wouldnt think it wise to wander into enemy territory.

Yes, mummy does deserve the best. Its odd, both Harry and Ron have obvious character flaws. Harrys is his 'people saving thing' and proclivity to shoulder burdens by himself when he neednt, Ron is emotionally stunted and insensitive, and Hermione is what? She isnt so rigid with the rule observing now, and shes not that much of a insufferable know it all. Wonder if her tragic flaw will unfold itself later on. Perhaps its her tendency to put others before herself?
Old 02-21-2005, 06:29 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by spikearrin
But PK is a H/Hr site. Are there very many Hr/R folk who hang about there? I know I wouldnt think it wise to wander into enemy territory.
There are a few R/Hr's that go there to debate. That's what that thread is for. it's an interesting read, definaltey. It's also interesting what theo other side has to say...but they usually go silent on Krum and Cho's jealousy of the H/Hr relationship.

Weird.
Team Britney
Old 02-21-2005, 06:51 PM
Passionate Fan

Video...several H/Hr moments inside

Dragula - Rob Zombie

Right Click and Save target As
Old 02-21-2005, 06:57 PM
Passionate Fan

Thanks Ashley! Considering it's supposed to be Harry oreintated- very awesome song choice. Gotta love rage-a-holic!Harry.
Team Britney
Old 02-21-2005, 07:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

:

Q - Why not then a heroine? Why isn't this Helene Potter?
A - Very good question. I was -- this is weird -- I writing the books for six months, before I stopped and thought: Well, he's a boy. How did that happen? Why is he a boy? Why isn't it Harriet? And number one, it was too late. Harry was too real by then for me to try to put him in a dress. That wasn't going to work. And then there was Hermione -- and Hermione is an indispensable part of the books and how the adventures happen. And she's so much that I felt no guilt about keeping the hero who had walked into my head. You know, it was uncontrived. It wasn't conscious. That's how he happened. So I kept him that way.

it's like Mione completes Harry as a character
Old 02-21-2005, 07:48 PM
Dedicated Fan

I had a thought today, mind you not on the positive side of this ship however, what if in the HBP it doesn't turn out to be H/Hr and goes away from that or to another combination of people how will you all feel about seeing GOF? Will you still see it or will that have ruined it for you?
Old 02-21-2005, 07:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by azjdfan
I had a thought today, mind you not on the positive side of this ship however, what if in the HBP it doesn't turn out to be H/Hr and goes away from that or to another combination of people how will you all feel about seeing GOF? Will you still see it or will that have ruined it for you?
I'll still see it because it's not all about shipping...I wanna see Bellatrix ( ) and the tasks and everything...and I'll keep watching the movies and reading the books, no matter who Hermione ends up with, because there are more important things...I just won't enjoy them as much as I would've with H/Hr
Old 02-21-2005, 08:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by azjdfan
what if in the HBP it doesn't turn out to be H/Hr
What? Now that's just crazy talk. You silly girl.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top