Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-19-2004, 04:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

OK, so im not in bed yet!

Quote:
GUESS WHAT????
DAN AND EMMA'S GOING TO BE ON TRL ON MAY 24,2004!!!
Really? Wowwowwow! You must tell all us unlucky non-Americans all about it! D/E goodness! *squee*

Quote:
Tell me the DETAILS
Um, well, i know there was a lot of Sirius in it! To be honest thats about all i can remember cuz i was too busy watching out for any H/Hr scenes!! I promise to pay more attention next time!

Right. Now i AM going to bed!

Night y'all.
Old 05-19-2004, 04:38 PM
Master Fan

Maggie aka Departure: I got your PM and added you to the list!

Shannon: If I do come across that mystery promo I will for sure post it. And reading when you posted it's only 15 days away totally blew me away. That's right! It's getting so close!!

Cat: I really like those icons!
Old 05-19-2004, 04:41 PM
Extreme Fan

AHHHH more newbies! Mum and dad are at it again!!!! *hears noises in broomcloset*

Anywhom that picture of Lupin is sooo creepy! It's gonna be even more creepy when we see it on a movie screen!!!

Oh and I bought one of Dad's action figures yesterday. It's his dueling one! I managed to take of pic of dad and his "wand". HEHEHEHE.

It almost looks like Uncle Gred and Uncle Forge switched wands and gave him a rubber. Teehee, not that rubber! but now it sounds like mum and Dad could use one!

(Sade, sorry for the dirty comments but it was too perfect!)

OMG! TRL?! YES! I can't wait to watch! I'm taping!
sabrina and mark forever Auror #25 D/E Bathroom Snogger Shannon/Derek April Co-Shipper of the Month Icon credit goes to ME!
Old 05-19-2004, 06:46 PM
ABG
Loyal Fan

Dan and Emma on TRL. JUST Dan and Emma....dear lord, i think i might die of happiness.

lmao, can you imagine all of us Aurors, down in time square, screaming up at them? It would be a sight to behold.
Old 05-19-2004, 07:21 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hey aurors,
Long time no post. U guys go to fast for me..I guess its college life and its finals. Well tomorrow is my last final and I get to go home. I can't wait till Sunday..I might go to see them in Radio City Music hall ...I am so exciting. OMG can't wait....Also, Dan looks very good in the photo. This movie is just going to rock...ahh...H/Hr it just makes perfect sense. Can't wait!!!

Hello Newbies Welcome to the family...we are all just full of love.
Old 05-19-2004, 08:23 PM
Loyal Fan

Daniel and Emma will ROCKS MTV and NYC!

DANG IT!...(I don't have MTV)..maybe I could go down to Time Sq....and scream...for my beloved Aurors...Couple.. maybe this time?...I would be the girl who have that sign..."MARRY ME, DANIEL!!" OH lord..my favorite Wizard and Witch..will be in my city!! in one week....how cool is that!

who is going to Permier....I asked my sister w/she can go with me...(but then again...maybe not..it will be riot!) Gee...I would do anything to see My Daniel again.... (well..he is not really mind...but in my heart)

Cat... cool...you finally saw PoA on T.V....well I saw another H/Hr moment..when I saw commerical for PoA yesterday. and that scene where Hermione's slap Harry's hand away..from that Time Turner. That was so cute.
Old 05-19-2004, 08:33 PM
Master Fan

So Emma and Dan will be on TRL, TOGETHER?! That will be very interesting to watch. I won't be able to see it though, since I don't live in the US. You US fans will give a detailed description, won't you? Pretty please?

Oh, I forgot to tell you guys that yesterday I finally saw a PoA poster, there on a street's wall! Isn't that awesome! It only had Sirius, but I got over excited anyway.

Last edited by Sharon86; 05-19-2004 at 08:41 PM
Old 05-19-2004, 10:05 PM
Elite Fan

i heard that today on trl and i did a little auror dance in my head....wahoo!!!!
Old 05-19-2004, 10:44 PM
Master Fan

I love the chemistry that Emma and Dan have onscreen. They just seem to work off each other well.
Old 05-19-2004, 11:07 PM
Loyal Fan

New Breathtaking Pic oF H/Hr...

http://mediaviewer.ign.com/mediaview...tner&fromint=1

gee..how beautiful Daniel's back is to me.... do anyone knows who is distance from that picture?...

@roswell : me too..I have Aurors dancing in my head to...when I see Pic Daniel..and Emma or just daniel..

@cherrios....yes, D/E do have that "special" chermistry on and OFF screen....
Old 05-19-2004, 11:31 PM
Elite Fan

Hey Caroline, the names Shannon.

at mugglenet.com it says that its lupin they're looking at in the background. it's probably when they're using the timeturner. there's another picture of harry whose holding sirius with his wand (wow does that sound dirty) and sirius is on the floor of the shrieking shack (haha) and harry's back is turned because lupin walked in with his wand out. (i am living in the gutter today)
Old 05-19-2004, 11:48 PM
ABG
Loyal Fan

lmao! nice description, shannon.

I was bawling a few mins ago over the Angel series finale, but that made me laugh. thanks for that.

completely OT, but i want to say Fred and Wesley FOR-EV-ER!
Old 05-20-2004, 12:00 AM
New Fan

omg, daniel and emma on trl.

wow, i couldn't wait to see them both. wish they will ask question about how on both of them being so close to each other.
Old 05-20-2004, 12:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Dan and Emma on TRL. JUST Dan and Emma....dear lord, i think i might die of happiness.
Yup. I'm the same. How amazing!

Quote:
I was bawling a few mins ago over the Angel series finale
Well, im not in America so we havent seen the finale over here. But i'd read all the spoilers and i knew it was ending in the States, so i was bawling right along with you guys. THEY ENDED IT ON A CLIFFHANGER!! The last scene was of Angel swinging in to battle then.......finito!! Ratbast**ds!!

OK, sorry for the OT, but that had to be said!

Back to H/Hr!!
Old 05-20-2004, 01:25 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ABG

lmao, can you imagine all of us Aurors, down in time square, screaming up at them? It would be a sight to behold.
wow, that would be so utterly cool.
Proud Arrow #190 and Auror #208
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top