Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-23-2004, 09:05 PM
Master Fan

Your icons are gorgeous, Liv! I snagged the last one.

Old 05-23-2004, 09:13 PM
Obsessed Fan

Liv, love the icons!

I'm thinking of (maybe) starting a livejournal, so I'm snagging practically all of them just in case.

Jen | tumblr
Old 05-23-2004, 09:13 PM
ABG
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady_Hatchkoff

ABG, could you post that interview again on the next thread? Pretty please? *gets on knees*

Emma's interview? Sure.
Old 05-23-2004, 10:21 PM
Part-Time Fan

Went to the Premier

Hey guys,

Ok..remember how I told u that I was going to the premier of POA. Well I did..!!!! It was amazingly hot, but that didn't metter becuase I knew that I was in for a treat. It took long but when the moment finally came.. the whole expereince was great but tiring. Fans were screaming like crazy. Although, I couldnt see much becuase a lot of people were there and covering me...gosh I wished at that moment I was taller. Anyway...I barely got to see Daniel he came out of the Limousine and he was coming over by my side but a woman behind him (I think it was his bodyguard) lieterally said NO and he had to listen and retrieve..so I felt sad. But I got to see more of one of the twins, Nevelle, Semaus, and Giny. I saw A little of Tom, Crabe, Hagrid, and Snape. On and yeah.... Chris Columbus and Alfonso Curon. ALthough, I didn't get a autograph by any of them ..I got to see them and that was just exciting. I missed Emma though..I really wanted to see her because I am big fan of hers.. I didn't get to see Rupert either and that was dissapointing.

The whole ecpereince was great...but the weather was too hot and it made me very annyoed. When the premeir was over they came out again but this time you barely got to see any of them because their "bodyguards" took them too fast in the limo. And that was very frustrating.

Now a little info for you aurors...you know how we get excited for the permiers because you guys like to see the D/E interaction..well I didn't get see all that because the media was in the way of everything and the fans barely got to see any of that. The only thing I saw is that ...maybe D/E got in the same Limo together follow by a woman wearing a black dress.

Than on the side of the my block..there was one lucky "Hr/R" shipper that got to see the permeir and she was describing the movie to another girl and I overheard that it was really great especailly the scenes where they Hr/R because she was a shipper. She said that there are a lot of them and that it was great and the whole Hr/H scenes were nice because it had a brother and sister interaction..and she thought that was really cute. When I heard this I was excited but yet sad cause she said that..but my little sister..u know how I told u that she is a die hard fan of H/Hr well she almost went to the girl and started arguing but I had to sope her. My littler sister didn't say anything afterwards becauseI guess she wants to ignore the whole conversation..but I just want her to know that there are scenes between Hr/R. But she hates that and she will feel sad...very sad. I just want to her prepare her for those scenes and also that this might not be an Auror movie at all. I also wanted to tell you guys that..u should go prepare because I think we are in a state of mind that this is a totally auror movie but it will come out differently...so just be prepare because I am sorta prepare.

Ok...well I just came back from NY and I am soooo tiried and I am off to bed...ttyl..bye.
Old 05-23-2004, 10:36 PM
Elite Fan

those pictures are aweeeesoommmeee.

emma looks so pretty in that dress and dan is of course making me drool all over again.

now i really can't wait for the movie.

nadhip- i know that the movie will have sidekicker moments but there's auror ones too...i think they'll be balanced out.
Old 05-24-2004, 12:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

Wow - the thread has zoomed since i went to bed!

Gorgeous LJ's Liv. I snatched a few for future use!

All these premiere pics are goooorgeous!! LMAO at the person with the "Marry me Daniel" banner!! Wonderful!

Nadhip - I know there are some Kicky moments in this movie but there are a whole bunch of Auror ones too. Heck, a Sidekicker on the Pinoy thread even said that the PoA trailer she saw was really Aurorish, so i think we'll be ok!!

And im with Sharon - I vote for the "ride of the summer" title as well! We've been waiting ages to use it and i think now is perfect!
Old 05-24-2004, 12:53 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~Catrina~

Nadhip - I know there are some Kicky moments in this movie but there are a whole bunch of Auror ones too. Heck, a Sidekicker on the Pinoy thread even said that the PoA trailer she saw was really Aurorish, so i think we'll be ok!!

Yeah, the Aurors own this movie

anyway, saw the Dateline thing...the whole thing was very Auror-ish Yay!
"Wow. Who would've thought na ang makakapagpabago ng name ni Jan, ay si Hua Ze Lei?" - Pao
Old 05-24-2004, 02:40 AM
Total Fan

the trio looked gorgeous (although not loving the bottom of emma's dress).
i'm meant to be doing work, grrrr.
so i suppose the next thing we have to look forward to is dan and emma on trl? (*looks forward to another night of spending her net time sighing over Auror-y loiveliness instead of doing essay that's due in a few days*)
Proud Arrow #190 and Auror #208
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top