Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-19-2004, 05:05 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Time Cannot Erase
Trish Love the icons! Soo cute! Espeically the animated one! And btw, I Shall Believe is by Sheryl Crow...and Slumber My Darling...if its the same one i know...is by YoYoMa and someone else....anyway...just thought i'd tell ya!

Thanks! I can't believe I wrote Sarah McLaughlan. I knew it was Sheryl Crow. Thanks for the heads up! *is gonna alter it now*

The simple lack of her is more to me than others' presence. ~ Edward Thomas
Ah me! love can not be cured by herbs. ~ Ovid
Old 06-19-2004, 05:46 PM
Part-Time Fan

That poster (thanks Tracy!) looks like one of those ads in the movie listings section of a newspaper, so it (or some variation) might show up in your respective newspapers soon. It's a stunningly beautiful ad. Man, they're both gorgeous. I just love the placement of Harry and Hermione and the corner pic. Very significant, wouldn't you say?

Erin and Carrie: Thank you.

Orli/Kiera4ever: Thanks for that pic. Absolutely adorable the way they're holding hands.

Nora: Lovely fanart.

wizardwitchvampseer: Wow, I was at Walmart today and actually saw the very same magazines, haha.

Kathy: Man, that's quite the scare. Glad you're alright.

Quote:
stormy_seas: that's SUCH a beautiful song. I swear, Sarah has the power of foresighting and knew about Harry and Hermione even before JK did and decided to write all her songs about them.
WORD. My thoughts exactly, Trish.

Whew...all caught up...for the moment, heh.

~stormy
Old 06-19-2004, 06:51 PM
Loyal Fan

Hey everyone, I'm sure you've seen the new Dan/Emma thread, I just visited there, great pics! Those two are so cute...I posted a reminder that they are minors and everyone needs to be good! (Okay, I'm showing my age which is over 21!) But it's a great thread.

I'm really all about Harry and Hermione but no one but Dan and Emma could play those parts on the big screen. I posted on the DanFan thread about a nice mag called Movie Magic that had a great deal of HP and especially POA. It had one little article about the threesome and how very difficult it would be to imagine any other actors playing the roles now. ITA!!! I just hope it all works out that they continue on...I can understand why the producers might not want to contract them at this point because it takes so long to make the movies but I have a feeling that they could keep on, that's what makeup and costume is all about! I guess it will depend a lot on Dan, Emma, and Rupert but if I were them I'd definitely stay in, that's a lot of money for teens to be making and they'll probably be finished by the time they are 20. Why worry about typecasting when you're a teen? Lots of actors don't hit their stride until they are older. Anyway, I can't imagine anyone else playing Harry or Hermione!!

I liked your post, Time Cannot Erase, about that excerpt from POU. I mentioned in a post on the last thread about the comparison between James and Lily and Harry and Hermione, you see it's just meant to be! I love that fanfic, I'm so glad you guys mentioned that on the Auror thread because it is absolutely the best Auror fic one could read. I'm sure they're are many more to read, I've just got to find the time! Give me some ideas, okay?

hammergal
JasperAlice
Katniss and Peeta: EPIC love
Old 06-19-2004, 07:00 PM
Dedicated Fan

Was happily flipping through OoTP, thought I'd mention these two quotes:

Quote:
'And from now on, I don't care if my tea-leaves spell die, Ron, die - I'm just chucking them in the bin where they belong.'

Harry laughed just as Hermione came running up behind them. He stopped laughing at once, in case it annoyed her.
This just got me giggling for some reason. I found it funny.

Quote:
'That's true,' said Harry, sinking into an armchair beside Hermione's.
There's been talk about Harry and Hermione being always physically close to each other, starting on PoA and progressing through GoF and specially OoTP, so I just thought I'd point this out.

The simple lack of her is more to me than others' presence. ~ Edward Thomas
Ah me! love can not be cured by herbs. ~ Ovid
Old 06-19-2004, 07:39 PM
Dedicated Fan

There are soo many Auror songs. Beyonce's "Dangerously In Love" and Destiny's Child "Brown Eyes" being some. Stormy Seas, what a coincidence. Hammergal, I agree with everything you said..no one can replace h/hr or Ron. Imaginary, those parts of the book are cute. Time cannot Erase, you're welcome!

Harry/Hermione- The most famous and brightest pair of lovers

July 23rd- Daniel Radcliffe and Charisma Carpenter's birthdays. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

There's always that one true love, and it's up to you to get it or lose it. ~Lyn
Old 06-19-2004, 09:17 PM
Loyal Fan

@Tracy: thanks so much for H/Hr poster....and Hollytiger for those D/E picture.. From second pic...Daniel look like he is saying "huh?..why are all these people doing here" Emma: "hheeahah..HONEY WE BEEN CAUGHT AGAIN"

going to check on D/E thread.
Old 06-19-2004, 10:06 PM
Loyal Fan

Hello Aurors!

Ok, catching up:

Yay for new thread!
those set D/E pictures =
the poster =

Seriously, my heart raced when i saw that pic. It's a must! Â_Â

So. yeah. *cahem* New LJ icons. \o/ Cause i'm testing this, er, new technique. Thanks to the wondeerfu teh_indy for, er, everything but the photos.

I'll be adding them as i make them. ^_^ Or not. I'll probably have more tomorrow morning. *is wide awake at 2am* You can see the other ones in my Uploading Site/Server (mutters her thanks to the almighty Kira for giving her this small but very significant space. ç.ç")
Old 06-19-2004, 10:10 PM
Passionate Fan

man those are great avis!
Old 06-19-2004, 10:15 PM
Extreme Fan

Re: Re: hey guys, have you seen these pics

Lady_Hatchkoff and Imanginary *beyond* awesome avatars! Seriously amazing! them!

Quote:
Originally posted by dawnie@
hum....yeah either that or she's looking at the host who's sitting next to Dan...

Sorry I know it really wasn't that funny, but I was seriously cracking up that hard at that, just classic!
~Carrie
DS
There will be something solid to stand on or You will be taught to fly.

- Patrick Overton
Old 06-19-2004, 10:28 PM
Elite Fan

liv your icons are beautiful as always.

hammergal- i totally and completely agree. no one else could play harry, hermione or ron. if they decided to change actors, i would feel so betrayed. i would feel almost...raped. i know that's a really violent reaction to it, but that's how i would feel. like they ripped away the best people for these roles and who made me care so much more for these people and really transformed into their characters and replaced them with idiots. if dan, rupert or emma don't want to do it anymore, just stop the series. it'd be better than ruining it. i would have a huge problem with changing draco too.
Old 06-19-2004, 10:40 PM
New Fan

Wow, new thread already ^_^

They're some fantastic avatars, Lady_Hatchkoff, the 2nd one and the last one are beautiful <3

Just a quick question; does anybody know if it's possible to download the Making Of PoA on the net? Because I only have a video tape of it, and I want to make caps- there were some very nice D/E moments- Does anybody know if there's a place I can download that from?
Old 06-19-2004, 10:56 PM
ABG
Loyal Fan

*Hugs Kathy* I'm so glad you're safe!!!

nice pictures and fanart everyone.
Old 06-19-2004, 11:50 PM
Master Fan

I saw the movie last night H/Hr EVERYWHERE!!!

This is such a small moment but I loved when Hermione gave Harry a lil wave because he couldn't go with them It was so sweet!

"My heart is a museum filled with pictures of you."
♥ {Cory & Lea} ♥

haydensgirl: Jess
Old 06-20-2004, 12:32 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by roswellcharmed_2000
if dan, rupert or emma don't want to do it anymore, just stop the series. it'd be better than ruining it.
i thought exactly the same thing last night. if they were going to have to change any of the trio, they'd be better to stop the series. not only do i think this, as a fan, they'd be likely to lose money from the movie anyway.
Proud Arrow #190 and Auror #208
Old 06-20-2004, 12:37 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by trash addict
i thought exactly the same thing last night. if they were going to have to change any of the trio, they'd be better to stop the series. not only do i think this, as a fan, they'd be likely to lose money from the movie anyway.
Either that or do the whole thing over again, but that would suck majorly. >,<