Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-22-2004, 03:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

I figured it was about time that I come back here Remember me?

Cat Im back! I wouldnt be back if you didnt say anything at the the btvs board
Old 10-22-2004, 03:08 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by MichaelVartanIsSexy

Cat Im back! I wouldnt be back if you didnt say anything at the the btvs board
Welcome back! I'm Erin. I think I've seen you around on the Alias board a little, but I'm not sure if I posted here with you...so just in case, Nice to meet you!

Kat B Very lovely blend!

Oh, dear, if I didn't love you all sooo much and also love Harry and Hermione sooo much, I would wonder why I post here...I'm a Yankees fan & I am supportive of Bush.......lol! oh well, though, you can't get rid of me that easily!

Cat Thank you, once again, for the new thread!

I don't want anyone to die! Except Voldermort....and his people...but I really don't want Draco to die because he is going to turn good and end up with Ginny! Well...Lori wrote it sooo great that it really is going to happen...I know it!...
Old 10-22-2004, 04:17 AM
Part-Time Fan

For all those lovely aurors I haven't met, I'm Raven!

*grumbles* Ooh, that Cho... never really liked her to begin with. The only reason I wouldn't want her to die is because of the guilt Harry would feel. Now if she were maimed... Down with Chang!

I'm indifferent toward either candidate... I guess I'll have to see who is supportive of the issues I feel strongly about before I cast my votes.

Anyone have fic recs?
Old 10-22-2004, 04:51 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Holy crap! It's Mel!!

Whoa, whoa, whoa what's with all the the Cho hatin'? If anybody deserves to be killed off it's Umbridge and of course Voldemort. And Cho isn't that bad of a character...If you think about it, if it wasn't for her, Harry wouldn't realize how much his "Precious Hermione" means to him.

Personally, I think the next person to be whacked is Fudge. I mean...didn't JK say that there was going to be a new Minister of Magic?

Quote:
Who is 'ack'?
Well Jill, 'ack ackness' is Natalie's theory on who the HBP will be...if you look in the previous thread our dear Belle posted the chat where ack was created...or something.

Quote:
that's another one i made. you can use if you want. it's not great, but it's emma.
Hey, if is Emma, then it's all good. Thanks Kieu! *snaggage*

Quote:
Originally posted by Orber123
.......I got nothing else to say. 'Cept a special shout out to Kathy, 'cause she and her fics just kick ass.
*blushes perfously*

Gooooone.

's Jill.
Team Britney
Old 10-22-2004, 04:57 AM
Elite Fan

MEL???? hey i remember you! welcome back!

kieu your avi is so beautiful. emma is amazing.

okay i've decided. our new thread needs to be named "ack" or have somethng to do with ack.
Old 10-22-2004, 05:26 AM
Loyal Fan

@Mel: hey!! I remember you...if you remember me?... anyhooo..who are you again?....

O.K,..I don't want Cho to die for Harry's sake. But Percy should go...because he is betrayed Harry and he let down his own family. I still don't understand why?...he did that.

do you guys know any good new H/hr video links,...only from PoA movie or you guy can make one up...

I am totally H/hr withdraw..now. I wish Dvd's would come now...
Old 10-22-2004, 06:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

Welcome back! I'm Erin. I think I've seen you around on the Alias board a little, but I'm not sure if I posted here with you...so just in case, Nice to meet you!

Hi Erin! Another Alias fan, I love meeting new ones! Are you an SVer? I dont think we have posted here together Its nice to meet you too!

Holy crap! It's Mel!!

Kathy! Long time girl! And speaking if your fics where can I find them? I havent read any HHr fic in aggges!! And Im guessing yours would be a great place to start

MEL???? hey i remember you! welcome back!

I missed you! I missed everyone! When Cat saw me over at the Buffy board, I had posted some art and she had said 'good to see your still making art' or something along those lines. I think I need to make some HHr art, what do you think?

Mel: hey!! I remember you...if you remember me?...

Hey! I remember you so I guess that means you remember me
Old 10-22-2004, 07:20 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~Catrina~
*indignantly puts hands on hips*

What are you suggesting miss Katie? That im a thread starting whore?
Because if you are then you'd be right!
looks like you've just proved me right, then!
Yay for starting the thread! What will we ever do if you're not around to start it?
Proud Arrow #190 and Auror #208
Old 10-22-2004, 08:40 AM
Loyal Fan

'Morning!
Quote:
Shh! Don't wake ack up. He's sleeping over there.
*giggles*

OMG Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeel! You're baaaack!
Quote:
If you think about it, if it wasn't for her, Harry wouldn't realize how much his "Precious Hermione" means to him.
Ok... You got me. lol Actually, Raven did too. So, hmm, i'm starting to grow indifferent towards her. lol Very true that Harry is waaay over her.
Quote:
Personally, I think the next person to be whacked is Fudge.
I'm hoping. Lord, i hate Fudge!
Quote:
I think I need to make some HHr art, what do you think?
Yaaeeey! At least we've got ONE (or maybe 2, with Kieu's. ) H/Hr muse!! lol Mine and Trish's are on vacation.

Old 10-22-2004, 09:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

OMG Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeel! You're baaaack!

Liiiiiiiiiiiiv!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eeeee! I have missed you girl! I havent talked to you in agggges! And yes my art muse is back in all areas except alias Buffy and HP seem to like me And guess what I finish yr 11 in 16 days, ahhhhhhhh! Then I am in my final yr of HS, ahhhhhhh, Im *****ing myself!

Anyway heres the art, I might be a bit rusty so it might not be that good . . . but I hope you like anyway.

Old 10-22-2004, 09:52 AM
Addicted Fan

Mel! You're back! Your art is just gorgeous. Beautiful, beautiful.

Cat, thanks for the new thread m'darlin'. Love the title! Soon, the whole world will realise the love. World domination! Muahahahaha! *evil cackle*

I will stop, however, as I have a feeling that I will be stared at. Bleh, it will happen!

- Erin, from TWOP.
Old 10-22-2004, 10:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

Echoing everyone elses sentiments. I will never get off this ship. Even if it is completely sinking. I'm with H/Hr to the very end and back. No matter what.

Quote:
Cat, thanks for the new thread m'darlin'. Love the title! Soon, the whole world will realise the love. World domination! Muahahahaha! *evil cackle*
You're welcome dear And yes, world domination is the next step!

Mel!! You posted! I'm so happy! And you bring beautiful art! I love it! Gorgeous!

On that note id better go and grab some lunch. Later kids.
Old 10-22-2004, 01:04 PM
Dedicated Fan

Mel! Dude, I totally remember you from the Alias fandom, although you might not remember me. I'm Trish! Welcome back!

And yea, Liv, muse on vacation alright. *sniff*

Ack is great! All hail the Ack!

The simple lack of her is more to me than others' presence. ~ Edward Thomas
Ah me! love can not be cured by herbs. ~ Ovid
Old 10-22-2004, 03:17 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by MichaelVartanIsSexy
Kathy! Long time girl! And speaking if your fics where can I find them? I havent read any HHr fic in aggges!! And Im guessing yours would be a great place to start
Wha...all this love for my fics. *feels mushy inside* Well Mel, since you've been gone, I was hit up with fic chalenges left, right and centre. You can find them all at my LJ. Enjoy!

*saves Mel's art to her hard drive*
Team Britney
Old 10-22-2004, 03:34 PM
Elite Fan

*sigh*

Mel i have missed your art. your fanart was so beautiful, not to discount others. your new one is awesome. we need some new harry and hermione pictures damn it.

how wants to give kathy another fanfic challenge? she also performs very well under all the pressure.

mel did you see that jill and belle are posting again? its so much fun.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top