Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-06-2005, 12:58 PM
Master Fan

I'm pretty sure they'll stay for all 7 movies. I don't even want to imagine seeing H/Hr's first kiss acted (or not so much acted ) by someone other than Dan/Emma. No no.
That's my dream for these characters."
- Kaley Cuoco
Old 03-06-2005, 01:57 PM
Part-Time Fan

love the new thread tittle!
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Nora*
I'm pretty sure they'll stay for all 7 movies. I don't even want to imagine seeing H/Hr's first kiss acted (or not so much acted ) by someone other than Dan/Emma. No no.
100% agree!!

HARRY(DAN) AND HERMIONE(EMMA) first kiss awww!! i can't to wait to see that on the big screen!!!
Old 03-06-2005, 02:07 PM
Elite Fan

no no peoples i was asking about who right now could play harry and hermione in the future? like when they're 30 or so?

kate winslet would be a good adult hermione right now. she has that determined spirit like hermione. for harry...hmm i dunno right now.
Old 03-06-2005, 02:18 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Nora*
That would be a travesty.
Old 03-06-2005, 02:23 PM
Ultimate Fan

Thank you all for the welcomes!

I couldn't imagine anyone else playing Harry/Hermione, I mean the first kiss wouldn't be as great if it weren't Dan/Emma!

icon: autumnღfairytale
Old 03-06-2005, 02:36 PM
Loyal Fan

Do you guys think they cut out Hermione's kiss in GOF? For some reason... I think so because they want to concentrate on the R/Hr romance... but also I think they didn't because it pertains to Harry's life... What do you think?
Genesis 37:20

Harry:Maybe I am
Hermione: Of course you're not.

Shannon:So what if I am?
Old 03-06-2005, 02:46 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by roswellcharmed_2000
no no peoples i was asking about who right now could play harry and hermione in the future? like when they're 30 or so?

kate winslet would be a good adult hermione right now. she has that determined spirit like hermione. for harry...hmm i dunno right now.
Ah. That's what you're talking about.

Hm. Kate Winslet would be a good Hermione, though Julia Roberts LOOKS Hermione in "My Best Friend's Wedding". For Harry, I'm incredibly tempted to go with Ewan McGregor. He's incredibly Harry in "Moulin Rouge", the wear-heart-on-sleeve kind of guy.

Sienna Miller would be a good Luna. Alan Tudyk would make a good Ron (even though he's not British but he's got me convinced he was in "A Knight's Tale"). Paul Bettany would be a *great* Neville. Ginny's kind of hard. I'm so tempted to go with Julianne Moore with her (cause her shade of red is incredibly pretty) but I might also consider Anna Friel for Ginny (she'd look cool with the right shade of red).

Dancing Queen!

*icon not mine, credit to maker*
Old 03-06-2005, 02:48 PM
Elite Fan

well seeing how it pertains to harry's life, they shouldn't cut it out. its the first time harry has ever been kissed by a girl, even though its not on the lips. he was surprised by it i think and its something hermione does to make harry feel better when he's doing back to the dursleys after voldie coming back. its like a goodbye "i'll see you really soon" thing. i think it did mean something to harry, so they should leave it in. but if they will push ron and hermione, i don't know. they could always add that in at the end just to confuse the readers even more as to whats to come.
Old 03-06-2005, 03:02 PM
Total Fan

I could care less whether Dan and/or Emma continue on with the movies.

Well, anyway, my proclivity toward being idle is very unbecoming at times! Other times, I adore it!
Old 03-06-2005, 03:27 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I'm not sure about Harry and Hermione, but I think Isla Fisher would make a good Ginny and maybe Azura Skye as Luna.

I saw the movie before I read the books so I picture Harry and Hermione as Dan and Emma. I wouldn't want to see anyone but them play the parts.

Tarhiliel, I like the manip and would love to see some avatars with it. And Nora I your avatar.

until the end it's me & you
we can make it if we try
Old 03-06-2005, 03:34 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Tiger
Do you guys think they cut out Hermione's kiss in GOF? For some reason... I think so because they want to concentrate on the R/Hr romance... but also I think they didn't because it pertains to Harry's life... What do you think?
I hope not
Old 03-06-2005, 04:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I'm not sure about Harry and Hermione, but I think Isla Fisher would make a good Ginny and maybe Azura Skye as Luna
I agree with those two choices Isla would be a very good Ginny. And Azura Skye is the chick who played Cassie in BtVS Season 7 right? I thought on her as Luna earlier today.
Old 03-06-2005, 04:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Catrina~
I agree with those two choices Isla would be a very good Ginny. And Azura Skye is the chick who played Cassie in BtVS Season 7 right? I thought on her as Luna earlier today.
Yup, that's her.

until the end it's me & you
we can make it if we try
Old 03-06-2005, 04:17 PM
Passionate Fan

*does shots with Jennifer*

Thanks girl!

Let's see...older Hermione: Rachel Weisz. For and older Harry...ummmm i have no freakin clue.
Team Britney
Old 03-06-2005, 05:20 PM
Total Fan

Rachel Weisz! My friend met her once. He said that she's so delectable.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top