Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-28-2005, 09:24 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Nora*
I'm afraid that even when Hermione plants an open mouth kiss on Harry, this person will claim that she must've slipped and landed on his mouth. It wasn't intentional. And the 'kicks' would SO get a kick out of it.
!

Ron: Hermione! What the bloody hell-

Hermione: I'm sorry! Harry just happened to be standing there with his tongue out and Crookshanks brushed up against my legs and the last possible second causing me to to trip with my mouth open, and whoops Harry just managed to grab my ass to save me from falling on the ground.
Team Britney
Old 02-28-2005, 09:27 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrceptr350

Hermione: I'm sorry! Harry just happened to be standing there with his tongue out and Crookshanks brushed up against my legs and the last possible second causing me to to trip with my mouth open, and whoops Harry just managed to grab my ass to save me from falling on the ground.
I can already see the comments... ''It was a platonic kiss in the mouth!!! Their tongues are platonic! PLATONIC! PLATONIC!''
Old 02-28-2005, 09:30 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I can already see the comments... ''It was a platonic kiss in the mouth!!! Their tongues are platonic! PLATONIC! PLATONIC!''
*falls off her chair laughing*

Quote:
you know sometimes i'm curious to argue with a sidekicker as long as we're both using lots of examples and don't get mean and cruel, but those kinds aren't worth it. they're not even trying! if they use that kind of reasoning, we could say that ron WAS a teaspoon in a past life and will never get beyond that emotional range. hahahaha
If the debate is controlled it can be a lot fun and very educational...but this...this is just...damn. That's all I can say.
Team Britney
Old 02-28-2005, 09:31 AM
Master Fan

Quote:

Thanks to you I now have water all over my screen.

*immitates Luna* Harry....grabbed....ass
Old 02-28-2005, 09:36 AM
Passionate Fan

*holding her side*

Oh, this is good stuff...*wipes tear*

You know, Hermione's just going to keep on tripping on him and it will be only a matter of time before Harry forgets to put on his pants...
Team Britney
Old 02-28-2005, 09:40 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
*holding her side*

Oh, this is good stuff...*wipes tear*

You know, Hermione's just going to keep on tripping on him and it will be only a matter of time before Harry forgets to put on his pants...

And Hermione won't have to use "Wingardium Leviosa" this time...

*trips and falls deep into the gutter*

*waves from the gutter*
Old 02-28-2005, 09:47 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
it will be only a matter of time before Harry forgets to put on his pants...

And in the end, Harry will feel the love Hermione feels for Ron, and he will realize what love trully is through Ron and Hermione's oh so great romance
Old 02-28-2005, 09:49 AM
Master Fan

Oh yeah, I can just see the final battle:

Voldemort tries to invade Harry's mind, Harry thinks of R/Hr and Voldemort will die a slow, painful death because the force of R/Hr's love was just too much to take.
Old 02-28-2005, 09:53 AM
Passionate Fan

Hermione: Harry, it's Levi-O-sa remember?

Harry: Right. Got it. *wingardium leviosa's Hermione's bra*
Team Britney
Old 02-28-2005, 10:06 AM
Master Fan

God. Look at what she replied. That bitch really must have fallen from the retard-tree and hit every branch on the way down.
Old 02-28-2005, 10:09 AM
Passionate Fan

That's okay.

I replied.

I find it odd that after she begged us for support of ship, she didn't reply to any of my evidence but instead continued to call you an idiot for being childish...

Bit of the pot calling the kettle black, don't you think?

Quote:
Voldemort tries to invade Harry's mind, Harry thinks of R/Hr and Voldemort will die a slow, painful death because the force of R/Hr's love was just too much to take.
Voldemort: Can't...take...bickering. It's too much....the tension!

*pause*

Voldemort: Odd...where did this headache come from?
Team Britney
Old 02-28-2005, 10:58 AM
Master Fan

Okay so I decided to go and check out the e-w.net boards myself and I looked at what the r/hr fans had to say (I know I'm bad for lurking) and they were talking about what we would do when (that's right when, not if) r/hr end up together. Here's what someone had to say.

Quote:
but i bet to the extremely dellusional harry potter and hermione shippers will probley say its a fake book, denie it. claim that since they got it right away JKrowling changed the books cause she hates them. she did it to make them look like a fool.

lol they probely say any excuss to make it look like they was right and jkrowling changed it to make fun of them lol.
That's just too ridiculous for words. And I don't think she's joking either.

until the end it's me & you
we can make it if we try
Old 02-28-2005, 11:26 AM
Passionate Fan

That, sadly, is what Nora and myself had to deal with. Whatever though, she clearly didn't take any of the evidence I supplied into account but just continued to call us stupid and can't for the day when we'll all be crying because our ship didn't happen.

What are we, 12?

Honestly.
Team Britney
Old 02-28-2005, 11:27 AM
Loyal Fan

Funny stuff, guys!

Except for Natasja's post, that's not funny, that sickening. To think some immature people would actually say that about us. Most of the H/Hr shippers I've posted with are mature, intelligent-minded people with canon evidence to back up their thoughts and feelings regarding Harry and Hermione. You just have to read some of our threads to see that.

I've said it before and I'll say it again...the Ron/Hermione relationship(in the books and on the screen) is somewhat childish and full of tension but not in a good way. It constantly reminds me of young teens not yet aware of how a man and a woman should treat each other, to me they are not even good enough to each other to be friends. What the R/Hr shippers need to realize is that if JKR intended to further their relationship she would have done so in OotP. From beginning to end, OotP was full of the deepening friendship of H/Hr, by book's end, Hermione had become exceedingly important to Harry. Ron and Hermione's relationship is stagnant, it has not progressed significantly since the end of SS. If anything, the bickering and the tension just serves to magnify how much Harry means to Hermione. I am constantly amazed at how the R/Hr shippers manage to come up with canon evidence of their ship. Talk about reaching.

I've always heard H/Hr shippers say that they will support our ship no matter what. And I know we will. We won't like it if Harry and Hermione don't end up together but we'll accept it. For someone to say we would be bitter and come up with a ridiculous statement as the book is "fake" is totally insulting and childish. JKR is writing these books, she can do it any damn way she wants. What we want and what we'll get remains to be seen. You just have to have faith. Which we have in abundance.

Rant over!!

Sharon K
JasperAlice
Katniss and Peeta: EPIC love
Old 02-28-2005, 12:01 PM
Elite Fan

geez i guess some want ron and hermione to work, even if what they just makes no sense at all. hahaha

to say that we'll freak if it doesn't work out is stupid. there are other important things going on in the books than auror stuff like oh i don't know HARRY LIVING! if harry and hermione end up not getting together in the books, fine. i'll still be happy if they have their amazing friendship and they're both alive at the end.

besides, just because book 7 doesn't end up like we wanted doesn't mean there won't be a million fanfics of alternate endings and things that happen afterwards to make it an auror ending anyway. there's gonna be so many of these fics when the books are over that even if whatever ship doesn't get what they want they'll always have fanfic.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top