Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-06-2004, 12:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hi, I'm new. I also love H/hr and I also liked them before I even saw the movies so the added chem between Dan and Emma was so great. Sort of a waste though if they don't end up together for the movies anyways. The newer pic is definitely really great and I can see the hotness of it.

Anyways the first HP book I read was GOF and I read it just to see what was so great about the books and I loved it after reading it so then I had the read all the rest of the books.I never really saw the R/hr of it because I just didn't like how he treated Hermione. I mean I guess I thought that maybe they would get together but never thought that much into it though. So I borrowed them all from the library Then I had to wait for OOTP and I bought it first thing in the morning. I think it took me about a day to finish it. I really loved the H/hr of it too.

I think then I watched the first movie and got even more in H/hr. My friend thought that H/hr were cute too.

Next I guess I saw the the second movie and definitely loved H/hr even more. Plus I didn't really see the tension on Hermione side in the non hug. Neither did my friend and she's not really into HP though. Though I would expect her to be more objective.

Then I got the rest of the books for Christmas and then I started reading fics and found this board.
Old 02-06-2004, 02:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Welcome Heaven! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Gosh, another new Auror, we're gaining popularity by the day!

*passes over a strawberry margarita*

This is the official Auror drink, and is consumed in plentiful amounts here!!

Have loadsa fun here and post lots, the more Aurorness there is the better!!
Old 02-06-2004, 02:22 PM
Loyal Fan

heaven85 WELCOME!!!! You found us... how sweet! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

W No! Of course not! It's my precioussss!! HAHA! Of course you can! Don't even have to ask!!!
Next time, I won't apologize on being a perv...
BTW, where is Sade?

Sharon86 Awww. thanks! You're talented too! Now I can never see that picture in the same cute light again, but a very sexy light.

Lil_Silver_Sparkle Yes, I'm a very naughty girl with a very naughty mind! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

And for his firebolt he needed"HERMIONE!"

Genesis 37:20

Harry:Maybe I am
Hermione: Of course you're not.

Shannon:So what if I am?
Old 02-06-2004, 02:54 PM
Loyal Fan

I couldn't help but make an avi about the picture!

Old 02-06-2004, 04:29 PM
Master Fan

Love the new avie, Little Tiger. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] If only I could make one of those. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] And yeah, where is Sade? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] I always look forward to her posts.

Welcome heaven and Shell_belle! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] It's so great to have you here! The Auror family is growing, YIPEEEE! [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img]

Old 02-06-2004, 04:40 PM
Passionate Fan

Wow, thank you guys so much, all the pics and avies and recs really helped, thanks so much! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] at that last avie.

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Welcome new Aurors! I'm Jill.

ETA: Next title should be:
"Because JKR Said So" (From Ashleigh's JKR quote)

[ 02-06-2004: Message edited Orber123 ]

[Harry/Hermione] [Yuki/Tohru] [Ranma/Akane] [Ron/Luna] [Riza/Roy] [Max/Liz] [Miaka/Tamahome]
Old 02-06-2004, 04:46 PM
Passionate Fan

Little Tiger--Snagged one of your avies. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[Harry/Hermione] [Yuki/Tohru] [Ranma/Akane] [Ron/Luna] [Riza/Roy] [Max/Liz] [Miaka/Tamahome]
Old 02-06-2004, 04:47 PM
Loyal Fan

Orber123 Hope you feel better! What's the story behind the title of JK said so?

I'm going through major POA withdrawal... So i made a manip!!

And I also made an avi of it too! haha! I've making avis all day! I'm sorta sick of them!

Old 02-06-2004, 04:53 PM
Passionate Fan

Little Tiger--My goodness! You just keep cranking these things out! And I love them! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] You definitely helped to make my day much better. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Here's the quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Lil_Silver_Sparkle:
<STRONG>Hey Aurors [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

...I remember reading in the paper a year or so ago an interview with JK Rowling that was discussing the upcoming books and she said something about how they were all gonna mature a lot and that "Harry was gonna start seeing Hermione as more than just his best friend" and i've been a diehard Auror since!...</STRONG>
[img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Old 02-06-2004, 05:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Little Tiger:
<STRONG>And I also made an avi of it too! haha! I've making avis all day! I'm sorta sick of them!</STRONG>
Which is healthy for me. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

That manip sorta reminds me of the Sirius argument... [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] SO CLOSE!

[ 02-06-2004: Message edited Sharon86 ]

Old 02-06-2004, 05:16 PM
Supreme Fan

Woohoo, Auror art and lots of aviess. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
I especially love the 'I don't think you're ugly one', have snagged for future use.

Quote:
Guys, I need a real pick-me-up. Yesterday I kinda had a huge falling out withy my father, so...anybody have any good fic recs?
[img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
I've been on a major H/Hr fic reading spree lately, I'm always looking for more. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

I'll link to some of my faves, though no doubt you will have read them already.

The After-Pumpkin Hours: All's Fair in Snogs and War
Whole Again (Warning - NC17, and it made me cry, quite dark, but fuzzy too.)
Harry Potter and the Dark Lord's Duplicate This one made me laugh. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
The Power He Knows Not

I've been trying to make my way thorugh all the H/Hr fics from the different searches at Fiction Alley -
Astronomy Tower search
Schnoogle search
The Dark Arts search
Riddikulus search

But there happens to be a whole lot more than I counted on, it's always been hard for me to find Auror fics so I was surprised at how many there are. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Not that I'm commplaining. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 02-06-2004, 06:31 PM
Obsessed Fan

Hi, new Aurors! Welcome. [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Lil_Silver_Sparkle, thanks for bringing over the beautiful wallpaper! CherryPixie did an incredible job. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Little Tiger, I love your avs! I am snagging the "I don't think you're ugly" and "He wanted to shake her" ones for later. [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

Jen | tumblr
Old 02-06-2004, 09:15 PM
Addicted Fan

Whats the new title so i can make the new thread????
Old 02-06-2004, 09:44 PM
Ben
Obsessed Fan

Feel free to start a new thread guys [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img].
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top