*is now completely depressed*

*shoves artist off a cliff*
Maybe we should shove Emma off the cliff
Poor girl can't see what's right in front of her face
*runs away*
Proud Arrow #190 and Auror #208
Old 11-23-2004, 07:04 AM
Master Fan

Ok, honestly? I think something is very fishy about the actors' comments. Notice how even they don't ever dare to talk about Harry and Hermione? Say what you want, but I bet they're not supposed to. It's the same old R/Hr promotion all over again. Dan does it, Emma does it and Rupert does it, too. Just like JKR. And call me weird, but somehow I feel it can only mean good things for H/Hr. I say keep 'em coming.

Oh, and btw, I was able to get all the classes that I wanted, so I'm officially in now and I'll start today. Thanks for all the good luck, guys, it really helped.
That's my dream for these characters."
- Kaley Cuoco
Old 11-23-2004, 09:24 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ABG

about dan's christmas picture, i don't think that's emma next to him. maybe it's her stunt double. if hermione is really in a bathing suit for the 2nd task, we're going to see A LOT of teenage boys crowding the theater come november 2005.

I got the dvd by the way , its really weird that I see a part of Kiera Knightley in Emma. The way she said her dialogue about Trelawney when the trio were climbing down the stairs to Hagrid's class sounds really Kiera like. I saw the behind the scenes in Scotland, Emma and Dan kept walking around the set beside each other while their umbrella holders follow. I'm sure those two would LOVE H/H together.
Old 11-23-2004, 01:36 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Intrceptr350
You know that would be a wicked job, to be a diver on a movie set and supply oxygen to the actors...although I might get yelled at for attempting mouth to mouth on Dan.
*sneaks out of lurkedom* *sneaks back to lurkedom*

ETA: yay, Nora! have fun at university!

The simple lack of her is more to me than others' presence. ~ Edward Thomas
Ah me! love can not be cured by herbs. ~ Ovid
Old 11-23-2004, 01:53 PM
Total Fan

ITA Nora, maybe JK is trying to give us a hint that with all this talk about R/Hr.. it might just be that H/Hr are together.

Rupert did say something about R/Hr not being together.. that he meant to say that he wanted H/Hr to be together.

"What I need is the dandelion in the spring, only Peeta can give me that."-Peeta/Katniss
Old 11-23-2004, 02:11 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by MBfan19
Rupert did say something about R/Hr not being together.. that he meant to say that he wanted H/Hr to be together.
I think that was because he doesn't want to kiss Emma on screen. But hey, I'm sure a certain someone will be delighted to do that job for him. Hee.
That's my dream for these characters."
- Kaley Cuoco
Old 11-23-2004, 03:48 PM
Passionate Fan

All I know is that we're not going to hear the end of this from the sidekickers for awhile....

" I would like Ron and Hermione to get together...oh, come on you KNOW it's going to happen."

is it really Emma?

I found it a little out of place to hear it form Emma's mouth, I mean Dan's said it, Rupert finally got over his "Girls are gross phase" and said it...but from Emma, it just sounds...wierd. I think it's for GoF promotion like some of you said, I wonder what she's going to say when they're filming OoTP...or at the end of GoF when she plants one on his cheek?

THROW US A FREAKIN BONE HERE EMMA!!!

Nora- Good luck!

Quote:
Originally posted by eyesthere
I saw the behind the scenes in Scotland, Emma and Dan kept walking around the set beside each other while their umbrella holders follow.
*wistful sigh*

I'm buying my copy after I drop off my mom at work...I hope they have a copy left for me.
Team Britney
Old 11-23-2004, 03:58 PM
Master Fan

Well, the funny thing is, Emma hasn't even read OotP yet. She said so in an interview. Good luck finding R/Hr goodies there, Em.

edited to add:

5 new fanarts:

http://www.dcvideos.de/fanarts/scream.jpg

http://www.dcvideos.de/fanarts/unspoken.jpg

http://www.dcvideos.de/fanarts/goodbye.jpg

http://www.dcvideos.de/fanarts/fear.jpg

http://www.dcvideos.de/fanarts/side.jpg

Hope you like.

Last edited by *Nora*; 11-23-2004 at 05:39 PM
Old 11-23-2004, 05:38 PM
Loyal Fan

I got my D/E and H/hr movie.. I mean..POA..:
Old 11-23-2004, 05:41 PM
Loyal Fan

who cares what Emma said or Rupert said..about this "silly" romance btw r/Hr. I thought it was kind of force or someone from W.B is telling Emma to said that. I am not worry,...because didn't they try to promoted all of these R/Hr stuff from POA,..and look that turn out. It all H/Hr....you just go and see Gof for yourself..and decide.

H/Hrloves4ever!!
Old 11-23-2004, 05:47 PM
Master Fan

Another thought: Em perfectly knows about the rumors (or knowledge? ) about her and Dan. Now think about what would've happened if she actually said "I want Harry and Hermione to hook up"...oh boy.
Old 11-23-2004, 05:57 PM
Elite Fan

i wouldn't worry too much about the comments. the stars say them all the time but they can think what they want. all that matters is what JKR writes. i still think that if they talk about it a lot, it won't happen. JKR has always been about surprising people with her stories and all this talk about ron and hermione and BLAH BLAH BLAH i would be so bored reading about it.
Old 11-23-2004, 06:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Nora*
Well, the funny thing is, Emma hasn't even read OotP yet.
REALLY?! OMG. The girl has no idea what she is talking about. I admit it, I wasn't exactly jumping out of happiness when I read what she said, but worry is the last thing I'd feel about it. So, if some of you are worried about Emma's comment, I suggest you to take it easy, Emma's only saying what she thinks or would like to see happen. That's it.

Quote:
Another thought: Em perfectly knows about the rumors (or knowledge? ) about her and Dan. Now think about what would've happened if she actually said "I want Harry and Hermione to hook up"...oh boy.
EXACTLY!

ETA: Loved the arts, Nora!

Old 11-23-2004, 06:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Love the fanarts Nora Saved to my folder.

I'm not worried about Emma's comment. That's only what SHE personally thinks. And just wait till she reads OoTP!

I just applied to be a moderator. Yikes!
Old 11-23-2004, 06:22 PM
Dedicated Fan

Even though Emma has stated that a R/HR thing has to happen that doesn't mean that it will last. Although I am seriously pessimistic, since this is the WB we are talking about and I don't trust them one bit, that in the end it will turn out that H/Hr are friends and she ends up with Ron but this is my overly sensitive side that still remembers what the WB has put me through with another specific couple.

<goes back to lurking>
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top