Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-19-2004, 07:08 PM
Master Fan

OK, first of all, Jill, I'm glad you're feeling better. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] I do the same as you when I'm feeling down. Just come HERE. The nicest place I've ever known! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Kathy: You've got me hooked up with the cookie. Can't wait to read more. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Quote:
OMG! Sharon, that is the best thing I've ever seen! I may not be a big fan of the H/Hr relationship during first year (I think they're too young at that age personally), but that was great! The Snape thing and Mrs. Norris was a bit disturibing though.
I can't picture H/Hr being in love at 11 either. But it's cute anyway. [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img] And yeah, Snape/Mrs. Norris was a little disturbing, but what to say? I was dying of laughter at the time and I couldn't help but laugh at that part too. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] And what about the Hagrid and Rosie O'Donnell (sp?) comparison?! [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] I'm glad you guys liked it. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

And Sade, the OotP reasons are looking good. I can hardly wait to read all of them. I guess there are a lot, am I right? [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]

[ 04-19-2004: Message edited Sharon86 ]

===================================================================
duuuuuude! Those were just the ones at the top of my head! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Oh, and [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] am I seriously the ONLY ONE loving all the Snape/Mrs.Norris action? [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Ok, so, it IS kinda disturbing... but I have an ulterior motive, so I'm loving it! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Crookshanks/Animagus!McGonagall 4eva and eva!!!!!11!1!!!

~ Sade

Old 04-19-2004, 07:56 PM
Passionate Fan

Everyone: [img]smilies/group_hug.gif[/img] I love you guys!

Kathy-- [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Man...that was....wow... [img]smilies/thud.gif[/img]

Sade-- [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] Loving the reasons! You're the best at this gutter thing! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Sharon--Thanks sweetie!

Man, I love this thread. Even if it does pass by at light speed... [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

innocent little ol' me? [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img] be all guttery?
That's preposterous! [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img]

totally angelic,
~ Sade

[Harry/Hermione] [Yuki/Tohru] [Ranma/Akane] [Ron/Luna] [Riza/Roy] [Max/Liz] [Miaka/Tamahome]
Old 04-19-2004, 08:25 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hey all aurors,

You guys seriously need to slow down..I can't keep up with you guys.. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] But anyways I know that you guys move fast because we love this couple so much..so keep it coming. Thanks for putting the beautiful pictures. Welcome all newbies [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Thanks for making this thread great everyone ... Goodnight to all.

Adios a todos y que tengan bonitos suenos de H/Hr [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Muchas Gracias, Hipatia [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
Hasta manana [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img],
~ Sade

[ 04-19-2004: Message edited Marauder's Child ]
Old 04-19-2004, 08:49 PM
Passionate Fan

Okay this is just to clarify a few things about my cookie...

1)In no way do I encourage beastiality *looks at Sade. You have to remember that when female cats go into heat the nearest male cat will pick up her sent...so in this case even Mrs.Norris can get some.

HOWEVER

Since this is somewhat of a PG-13 fic the farthest Crookshanks has ever been with Mrs. Norris is first base.

2) You guys think that's smut? Not EVEN! [img]smilies/mischief.gif[/img] Trust me...I can be worse [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]

Right, so now we shall carry on...(thanks for the reviews everyone) Hang on to your aluminum hats folks, Hermione's in for a ride...

The next morning she decided not to wait for Ron and Harry as she went to down to breakfast. There at the table she met Ginny eating a bowl of porridge and reading the Daily Prophet.

“Good Morning Hermione!” she said cheerfully.

“Morning Ginny,” she said taking a seat next to her, pulling her robe closely to her.

“Are you okay?”

“Cold shower,” said Hermione pouring herself some orange juice.

“ Why didn’t you just-” But Ginny didn’t have the chance to finish, the bench was shaking. Hermione was bouncing her leg up and down on the ball of her foot really fast, “are you nervous about something?”

“That’s ridiculous, why would I be nervous?” said Hermione brushing away her sweaty bangs.

“Good morning Harry! Ron!” said Ginny as the two boys approached the table. Hermione nearly dropped her milk jug. And Harry just HAD to sit beside her. Hermione swallowed hard as she felt her heart beat faster.

Do NOT look at him whatever you do-

“Want some sausage?”

“WHAT?” Hermione snapped.

“That’s a no then,” said Ron lowering the plate down and handing it to Harry.

“Pardon my reach,” said Harry as he leaned towards her to grab a slice of toast.

Hermione eye’s fluttered shut as she felt his arm press against her and caught a whiff of his after shave. She bit her lip playfully. As he drew himself back she watched him slowly lick his lips out of the corner of her eye.

“Hermione you’re sweating,” he said suddenly.

Hermione snapped out of it, “what?” she said worridley.

“It looks like you’ve been sweating- your bangs are a little wet,” said Harry, “are sure you’re not coming down with something?”

“Um,” she said looking around for her book bag, “ I-I’ve got classes,” she said getting up and banging her knee against the table in the process, slinging her bag over her shoulder she walked quickly out of the Great Hall.

Staring straight at the ground she didn't see what was in front of her.

"OUCH!"

"I'm so sorry...I...was," Hermione trailed off as Seamus's chisled jaw line smiled at her.

"Hello Hermione, my fault- been really clumsy lately, here let me help."

Funny. She never realized how sexy that Irish accent was.

Then he did the unthinkable. He bent over.

Hermione slowly ran her hand through her sweaty hair as she watched Seamus upright himself holding Hermione's books. The corner of her mouth twitched as she smiled a very wicked smile.

" Here," he said handing the books to her, "em...Hermione?"

A look spread over her face as if she just realized where she was.

"Thanks!" she said ripping the books out of his hand and walking away very fast.

Hermione was almost at a run when she walked into the library. She walked straight towards the back and hid herself among the book shelves. Dropping her bag, she slammed her back against the wall and grabbed her hair.

“What is happening to me?”

She sighed heavily and lowered her hands. Turning her head to look at the desks she saw a blond haired Slytherin, frowing at the book he was reading. She slowly picked her self up from the wall and looked at Draco Malfoy. She watched as he stretched out his arms and rubbed the back of his neck. There was something about those arms that flexed ever so lightly under his shirt. And that hair…

Malfoy stood up and walked over towards her to return his book when he stopped dead, “what are you looking at Granger?”

Hermione started to walk towards him with her chin tilted down, her eyes narrowed at him. She gave him a half smirk as she tossed her hair back, “Did I ever tell you how sexy you look with that hair slicked back?”

“What the hell are you doing Granger?” said Malfoy watching her hand move across his chest. Hermione leaned forwards but suddenly she felt her collar go tight around her neck and was pulled backwards.

“ You better keep that Mudblood away from me Weasel,” said Draco taking a step back.

“Sod off Malfoy,” said Ginny keep a firm grip on Hermione’s robes as she tried to advance forward.

“Class Hermione!” shouted Ginny as she turned Hermione around, grabbed her bag and headed for the exit.

Hermione finally seemed to snap out of it as they exited the library.

“What the heck was that?” demanded Ginny.

“I-I don’t know what’s wrong with me,” said Hermione, “Every male I’ve bumped into I-I just…loose control.”

“Don’t tell Ron,” said Ginny as they turned the corner, “how long has this been happening?”

“This morning?"

Hermione felt something brush against her leg. Crookshanks was weaving in and out of her legs rubbing against her calves purring loudly.

“Out again?” said Hermione picking him up. Crookshanks swished his tail back and forth, “I’ve got to take him back to the common room, do you mind coming with me? In case I…go under?”

Ginny nodded, “No problem.”

Crookshanks didn’t seem to want to leave Hermione’s side. Every time they tried to exit the common room Crookshanks tried to go with her.

“Does he always do this?” asked Ginny grabbing on the back of his tail to pull him backwards.

“ Only for Mrs Norris.”

“Mrs Norris?”

“It was rather cute actually,” said Hermione blocking the exit with her leg, “ It was like her smell was leading him to her or something.”

“Ha! Love vibes!”

Hermione stopped suddenly.

“Oh no,” Hermione groaned.

“What? Hermione what is it?” asked Ginny as she watched Hermione sink into a near by chair, with Crookshanks close behind.

“This is not good, this is definitely not good,” she said pushing her wet bangs up.

Ginny waved her hands frantically, “ What?”

*snickers*

Poor Hermione...keep an eye out for part IV [img]smilies/mischief.gif[/img]

=================================================================
We we're just teasing you! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] You know how much we love you!
*hugs Kathy* [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
*encourages everyone to hug her as well* [img]smilies/group_hug.gif[/img]
*sticks "Kick me!" sticker on Kathy's back in all the commotion*
*hopes Kathy doesn't notice until too late*

see? we love yah!
~ Sade

P.S.

[img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] You just unleashed my Hermione 'shipper whoreness with that delish snippet!
I giggled like a little schoolgirl who drank too much "special punch" when I read the Draco parts! [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]

[ 04-19-2004: Message edited Marauder's Child ]
Team Britney
Old 04-19-2004, 09:02 PM
Passionate Fan

Kathy--Bloody tease! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Poor Hermione...I like it so far, though! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]

[Harry/Hermione] [Yuki/Tohru] [Ranma/Akane] [Ron/Luna] [Riza/Roy] [Max/Liz] [Miaka/Tamahome]
Old 04-19-2004, 09:41 PM
Elite Fan

poor hermione! i had a feeling when she got hit with that spell and the sweatiness afterwards that she was going to be in heat. i loved the sausage part..hahaha.

sade i have a website at http://www.angelfire.com/scifi2/triviafreak and know html pretty well. pm me about why you want to know.
i'll be glad to help with whatever.

those reasons for ootp just makes me want to read the book even more, now i just have to figure out where it is.

=================================================================
I'll PM you too Shannon [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
~ Sade
Old 04-20-2004, 12:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

Mornin' guys [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Really enjoying this fic Kathy, that last part was great! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] You've left us on tenterhooks for the next part!

Oh and Sade - thanks for the computer suggestion but we're getting along much better now!

Better go, college calls, unfortunately.

Later everyone [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]

[ 04-20-2004: Message edited ~Catrina~ ]
Old 04-20-2004, 12:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Kathy: I love those little bits you have been posting in here! Very nice!

Sade: You really enjoy editing all of our posts dont you? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 04-20-2004, 02:27 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hi, Aurors! It's been a while, hasn't it? I'm glad to be back, though. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Cute fic! Can't wait to see the results of Hermione's, um, condition. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

***argel***
Team Cordy� #17
"You're welome." -Cordelia Chase
Old 04-20-2004, 02:44 AM
Addicted Fan

[
Old 04-20-2004, 07:22 AM
Loyal Fan

Kathy, Kathy... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] what the heck did you do with Hermione?! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] Well. i'm guessing FILCH did it, actually. But anyway.. XP~~

Loved the part where she nearly attacks Draco and Seamus. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Hated that it wasn't only with Harry.. (though he was in her dreams, so i think it's ok. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] )

And ooh! Niiice cookie, [b]Evil Ravenclaw[/i]! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Yay for Aurory kinda angsty kisses! \o/ [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 04-20-2004, 08:37 AM
Loyal Fan

SCREAMS!!!!NEW POA PICTURES!!!!!

Credit to: Dan Radcliffe.com

Looks like they're on a date!
Genesis 37:20

Harry:Maybe I am
Hermione: Of course you're not.

Shannon:So what if I am?
Old 04-20-2004, 08:56 AM
ABG
Loyal Fan

OMFG! That's so amazingly cute! *dies from all the cuteness*

new pictures!! i can't wait to make walls out of those....stupid midterms getting in the way.

ahhhhhhhhhhh *breath, kieu. breath, they're only pictures*

Oh, Eff that Ish! *spazzes out!!*

[ 04-20-2004: Message edited ABG ]
Old 04-20-2004, 09:04 AM
ABG
Loyal Fan

oh, FF is being retarded. it won't let me edit. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

okay, nevermind. it does go through even though it doesn't show it. lame.

[ 04-20-2004: Message edited ABG ]
Old 04-20-2004, 09:14 AM
Master Fan

Rebecca: I love you!! [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img] Thank you so much for those pics!!! [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] They are so awesome! I seriously CANNOT wait to see this movie!

Argel: Hi! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Good to see you again! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

*jumps off cliff* Weeee! I'm in a very giddy mood after seeing those pics! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

That's twice this thread I've been saved by Raine Maida and you'll hear no complaining from me... [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 04-20-2004: Message edited -Delilah- ]
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top