Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-19-2004, 02:45 PM
Loyal Fan

Lady Hatchkoff...thanks of that link to that sexy H/Hr Art..(personally, I don't really like H/Hr art...I rather see the real pic of H/Hr if you know what I mean..) but that pic of Harry/Hermione riding on his firebolt...wow!! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

Intrceptr....(is that right spelling?) thanks for that short-funny-H/hr fanfic...I think I read that..from Portkey. It was kinky... [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Sorry..Jill I hope you feeling better... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

W...omg..I love all of those Funny Icon, especially with "Wait! you NOT HARRY" [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] and "Harry is GETTING DRESSED" [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

============================================================
*reads the "Hermione riding on his firebolt...wow!! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] " part of post*
*spews coke all over her keyboard*
*desperately tries to stop mind from going into the gutter*
*fails*
[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] ~ Sade

[ 04-19-2004: Message edited by the Post Editing Nazi ]
Old 04-19-2004, 03:04 PM
Passionate Fan

Sade-- [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Thank you, I got it this time! [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img] You're definitely the best. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Shannon-- [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Thanks...I'll be needing that...*sneaks into the back room and curses Draco a few times*

H&HrRocks--Thanks very much. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] my Auror sibs...you're better than my actual ones. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[Harry/Hermione] [Yuki/Tohru] [Ranma/Akane] [Ron/Luna] [Riza/Roy] [Max/Liz] [Miaka/Tamahome]
Old 04-19-2004, 03:43 PM
Master Fan

Jill,hope you're feeling a bit better, sweetie! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Yes, this family here is so great. [img]smilies/group_hug.gif[/img]

W: I love those icons! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 04-19-2004, 04:10 PM
Passionate Fan

lol

Thanks for the reviews everyone! And you guys might want to find a spot in the gutter and get cozy- you'll love this next part!

Everyone jumped and turned around to see Professor McGonagall standing there. Filch looked at his hand and thrust the wand back at the second year who took off running.

"Miss Granger, are you alright?"

"Yes, I'm fine," said Hermione, picking up her cat.

" Her cat- her cat," said Filch pointing his shaking finger and Crookshanks.

"In all my years at Hogwarts, I thought YOU of all people-"

"Mrs Norris was being attacked!" shouted Filch.

Harry Ron and Hermione watched in horror as McGonagall's nostrils flared.

"You attacked a student! Over a Cat!...The three of you will return that cat to the common room, and go directly to supper. I assure you Mr Filch the Headmaster will be notified."

After dropping off Crookshanks in the common room, they proceeded to the great hall and found their usual seats.

"This is amazing!" said Ron pouring gravy all over his turkey, "Filch gets in trouble and we get away."

"What is this world coming too?" said Harry in a mock voice.

“How was Filch able to do magic? Isn’t he a squib?” asked Hermione, wrenching her tie loose.

“Must be those Kwik-spell lessons,” Harry replied “…Hermione you okay?

"I think so," she said fanning her face, "it's a little warm in here isn't it?"

"No- I'm fine, " said Ron taking a sip of his drink.

"I think I might be coming down with something, " said Hermione feeling her forehead.

"You better not," said Harry pouring more pumpkin juice in Hermione's goblet, "Hogsmeade is this weekend."

"If you're sick we're staying the hell away from you," said Ron, "we've got a Quidditch match against Ravenclaw in on Monday...we can't afford to be sick."

"It's probably just from the running," said Hermione, taking a deep sip from her goblet. She saw Harry narrow his eyes at her, "honeslty Harry - I'll be fine."

After a few hours of homework, they bid each other good night and went to bed. As soon as Hermione got up to her room she desperately shook off her robe, “ So- hot!” she said peeling off her jumper and letting the cool air rush through her shirt, she stood there blowing a sweaty strand of hair from her face and looked on top of her bed. Crookshanks looked up at her with his yellow eyes, lazily swishing his tail up and down.

“You could have gotten your self into big trouble today,” she said crawling towards him and scratching the side of his face. He let out a ‘meow’ and closed his eyes. She sighed as she felt her eyes grow heavy with tiredness, laying on her side as she gently stroked Crookshanks back, and fell asleep.

Hermione rose up again, hearing a loud scream coming from down stairs. She bolted from her bed and rushed down the stairs. She stopped dead in her tracks when she saw five death eaters in the room.

“STUPEFY!” Hermione shouted, one death eater ducked while the others were blasted against the wall.

The one that ducked, stood up straight again, but Hermione was faster, “Expelliarmus!” she shouted and his wand flew out of his hands. His masked face darted from window to window, looking for an escape. Hermione had to get Dumbledore, but there was no time, Harry was no where to be seen. Hermione knew if she ran for help the death eater would be gone by the time she came back.

“You!” she said and his mask whipped around to face her. She kept her wand straight at him. “Take off your robe.”

The death eater hesitated but took off his robe and threw it to the ground.

“Your shirt too.” Hermione commanded, she had to make sure he wasn’t going to leave. With one hand in the air, the death eater took off his shirt. Hermione’s left eye brow twitched as the glow from the near by lamp cascaded over his chiselled form.

“Nice,” said Hermione with a small smile, but her face turned straight, “Get over on the bed,” she commanded again. The death eater turned to his right where the bed was, he got over to the bed and Hermione marched over and pushed him down with her wand pointed at his chest, “ I hope your as good as you look, “ she said straddling his legs and crawling towards him, “ Cause I’m the type of girl that likes to be on top of things.”

She bent over and with her tongue, traced his ab line up to his chest, casting her wand aside she grabbed the back of his head and tore off the mask.

“Harry?!” she said in shock looking at his smiling face. “What are you doing here?”

“Don’t ask me,” said Harry, “It’s your dream.”

Hermione snapped her eyes open with a sharp intake of breath, and sat up straight. Lavender and Parvarti looked at her.

“You all right?” asked Lavender, brushing her hair.

Hermione looked around furiously.

“Hermione you look a little flushed, are you feeling all right?” asked Pavarti

“ I- I think so,” said Hermione clutching her shirt, and pushing her sweaty bangs away from her forehead. She flung herself back on to the bed and Crookshanks crawled on her stomach and began to knead it with his paws, purring rather loudly.

I'll post part three next time!
[img]smilies/mischief.gif[/img]

=================================================================
Kathy [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img] I already told you! You can't post smut here! [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img]
And beastiality?! How could you?! [img]smilies/no.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/look.gif[/img] While Hermione/Crookshanks might be acceptable in some other places, might I remind you that FanForum is a kiddie friendly. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Shame on you. You get spanking! [img]smilies/spank.gif[/img]

~ Sade

Team Britney
Old 04-19-2004, 04:51 PM
Loyal Fan

*spanks FanForum too* [img]smilies/spank.gif[/img]

Won't show my edit!

And somewhere... a man reunites w/ his bestfriend.

The Dog Star would forever shine in the night sky... and you will always be in our hearts.
Rest in peace, Messr. Padfoot. Have a safe journey home.

~ Sadé
Old 04-19-2004, 04:54 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Intrceptr350:
<STRONG> “ Cause I’m the type of girl that likes to be on top of things.”

</STRONG>
I smell a future thread title....

[img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

So I noticed that Sade already got to you! That was definitely bordering on smuttish, but it was good [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

~Nic, who's glad of the lack of Crookshanks/Mrs. Norris in this part [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

===================================================================
*nods* JKR actually confirmed that Hermione likes to on top of things.
[img]smilies/mischief.gif[/img] You don't believe me? It's in CoS! It was Justin Huffie who said it:
And you're Hermione Granger - always top in everything" [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]
See?! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] I should know. I put that line in the thread opener of the Granger Geeks thread when I made it. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

~ Sade

Old 04-19-2004, 04:59 PM
Master Fan

Sade: Your new name... [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

*shoves Nic off the cliff*

Hope someone dashing comes along to save you! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ 04-19-2004: Message edited -Delilah- ]

What new name?! I have no idea what you are talking about! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Oh, and Katie Dell, there is no spoon!

~ Sade

Old 04-19-2004, 05:05 PM
New Fan

*yells for Dan, Johnny, Gary, and Orlando to come save Nic*

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Oh, what a nice snippet you've got there my dear...
so cute! *full of squishy Auror thoughts*

*drools over character posters*

*cheers for H/H and D/E*

*runs out of thread with fricken looking for Uncle Draco*

[img]smilies/mischief.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 04-19-2004: Message edited Hogswellvillian01 ]
Old 04-19-2004, 05:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

*catches breath*

Goodness, i cant keep up anymore!!

Lets see........

Loved the second part of the fic Kathy. [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]

Quote:
Im the type of girl who likes to be on top of things
Definetly a future thread title methinks!!

Eagerly awaiting Part 3!!

Lovin' the icons W! Especially the "Harry getting dressed" one. Guttertastic!!

Oh, and glad you're feeling better Jill! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Good luck with your classes.

PS: I just want to vent my rage at the fact FanForum is being a complete ass tonight!!! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

Affirmative on the "FanForum is being a complete ass tonight!" thing. [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]
*puts on shades* [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img] We need guns. Lots of guns.
~ Sade
Oh, and regarding Mummy being on top, see above [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]

Old 04-19-2004, 05:22 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~Catrina~:
<STRONG>

PS: I just want to vent my rage at the fact FanForum is being a complete ass tonight!!! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one. I'll clik on a link, and then it's says that the site isn't responding. WTF?

Aww, Rini, you got 4 loffly men to save me! Thanks! *huggles*

Edited to add: Sade, I have a Geocities account, but it's not my own domain and I'm HTML challenged. What do ya need it for?

~Nic

[ 04-19-2004: Message edited *Niccin* ]

I'll send you a PM about it [n]Nic. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Thanks for responding [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
~ Sade[/i]

Old 04-19-2004, 05:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one. I'll clik on a link, and then it's says that the site isn't responding. WTF?
Thats what im getting as well. My computer and i are NOT having a good relationship right now! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

Yay!! The OoTP reasons are almost done!! Whee, thanks SO much for taking the time to do them Sade! We really appreciate it! [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/look.gif[/img] You could always do this:
That'll teach your computer who's boss! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Oh, and no biggie on the OoTP reasons thing [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Sorry it's taking too long [img]smilies/flowers.gif[/img]
~ Sade

Old 04-19-2004, 05:44 PM
Loyal Fan

To cleanse our minds off the brrrr... skin-crawling images of Crookshanks/Mrs.Norris...

Here's part of the much awaited OoTP proofs:

*sigh*
This is specially for Liv, (you impatient little thing!) [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img], who doesn't want to believe me that the reasons for OoTP is coming out soon, and flowing like a river [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img] tsk tsk tsk JKR has a very bad effect on me [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Here's a little snippet:
(NOTE: I told the [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]smilie not show itself in this post... because otherwise, it'd show up after each line and I'd be WAY over the 20 images limit [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] )
[*] Because Hermione made Harry resolve to work harder.[*] Because both Harry and Hermione wanted to know 'What it was like' [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]
  • 'You lot had an inspected lesson yet?' Fred asked them.
    'No,' said Hermione at once. 'Have you?'
    'Just now, before lunch,' said George. 'Charms.'
    'What was it like?' Harry and Hermione asked together.
[*] Because Hermione gave a little moan in Harry's ear. [*] Because half of Harry's mind was on his 'wandering foot' and upon hearing just a sharp intake of breath, he immediately knew it was Hermione's.[*] Because Harry 'felt' rather than heard Hermione talking.
- Because Hermione's robes was the one that Harry grabbed.[*] Because Harry's wand flew from a dark corner into Hermione's hand.[*] Because panicking about Hermione (who's sprawled on the floor) was preventing him from thinking properly[*] Because such a powerful wave of 'relief' swept through Harry that for a moment he felt light-headed. ( [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] did they just copulate and he "peaked"?! [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] oh! he was just relieved that Hermione's alive! sorry, my mind was in the gutter. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] )[*] Because Harry was hesitant to hoist Hermione's limp form unto Neville's shoulder (teritorial, aren't we? :mischief [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img][*] Because after flinging Ron off unceremoniously, Harry ducked back to help Neville in with Hermione: [*] Because OoTP proves that Hermione is always right, and what she says is always true and based on fact. She said Harry is not a bad a kisser... wonder how she knew... [img]smilies/mischief.gif[/img]

There's more so just wait, okies? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Patience is a virtue! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

insists that the water in the gutter flows too,
~ Sade

P.S.
Important:

Who amongst you guys have a website?
Owns a domain?
Knows html?
Please say me me! Me!!!
And somewhere... a man reunites w/ his bestfriend.

The Dog Star would forever shine in the night sky... and you will always be in our hearts.
Rest in peace, Messr. Padfoot. Have a safe journey home.

~ Sadé
Old 04-19-2004, 06:30 PM
Loyal Fan

Sade- I know HTML, except I don't own a domain! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] BTW, [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] your OOTP reasons!! especially when both Hermione and Harry ask what it was like...hehe [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I already told you about why I was asking for HTML knowledge, Rebecca, didn't I?
Oh, and [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] my mind instantly went to the gutter when I got to THAT part! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
~ Sade

Genesis 37:20

Harry:Maybe I am
Hermione: Of course you're not.

Shannon:So what if I am?
Old 04-19-2004, 06:39 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Marauder's Child:
<STRONG>To cleanse our minds off the brrrr... skin-crawling images of Crookshanks/Mrs.Norris...</STRONG>
THAT was creepy. o_o" I'm right there with ya when you say Crookie( [img]smilies/crazy.gif[/img] ) is just *not right* for Mrs. Norris. ugh. ô.o"

But heya Kathy! i'm loving everything else. ^___^~ And i bet Hermione was feeling hot (oops. that slipped. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] ) because Harry was near her. hee hee hee.

Quote:
This is specially for Liv, (you impatient little thing!) [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img], who doesn't want to believe me that the reasons for OoTP is coming out soon, and flowing like a river [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img] tsk tsk tsk JKR has a very bad effect on me [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Aaaaaw! For me? lil' impatient me? aww! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] Thaaanks! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

And i LOOVED them. *surfs on the gutter's Hawaiian(meaning, GIGANTIC. XP) waves*

Quote:
[*] Because Hermione gave a little moan in Harry's ear. [*] Because Hermione's robes was the one that Harry grabbed.[*] Because Harry's wand flew from a dark corner into Hermione's hand.[*] Because panicking about Hermione (who's sprawled on the floor) was preventing him from thinking properly[*] Because such a powerful wave of 'relief' swept through Harry that for a moment he felt light-headed. [i][*] Because OoTP proves that Hermione is always right, and what she says is always true and based on fact. She said Harry is not a bad a kisser... wonder how she knew... [img]smilies/mischief.gif[/img]
My favorites! [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] [img]smilies/slinkie.gif[/img]

This is me going "heeeeee" all over the place ~&gt; [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]

*swims in the gutter - surf board forgotten cause i can't actually surf. *

Quote:
P.S.
Important:

Who amongst you guys have a website?
Owns a domain?
Knows html?
Please say me me! Me!!!
Ok. Hmm. I know i tiny bit of HTML, and it's been a while since i last did a layout.. ô.o" I'm afraid i can't be of much help... but i could give it a try... your call..

'Night, everyone! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

[ 04-19-2004: Message edited Lady_Hatchkoff ]

Crookshanks belongs to Animagus!McGonagall, dangnabit!
*waves Crookie/Minnie 4eva flag*
Oh, and I'll PM you the details as well, Liv. Thanks.
~ Sade

Old 04-19-2004, 06:56 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Marauder's Child:
<STRONG>

What new name?! I have no idea what you are talking about! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]</STRONG>
You can deny it all you want! I know the truth... [img]smilies/mischief.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Quote:
<STRONG>
Oh, and Katie Dell, there is no spoon!

~ Sade</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I love those smilies! (Mr. Anderson... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] )

I love the little tidbits of reasons from OotP! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I was actually thinking about those the other day. Good to know you haven't forgotten them, Sade. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ 04-19-2004: Message edited -Delilah- ]

[img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img] Me? [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img] Forget?
Never!
What's your name again?

*lol* ~ Sade
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top