Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-18-2004, 05:52 PM
Passionate Fan

Glad people like Gwendy's art. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Trish--No need to fear Sade. She's pretty cool. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[Harry/Hermione] [Yuki/Tohru] [Ranma/Akane] [Ron/Luna] [Riza/Roy] [Max/Liz] [Miaka/Tamahome]
Old 04-18-2004, 05:53 PM
Loyal Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Kathy, SARrina, and Jill Thanks for that [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

But I think what Paty (heheh, I decided to call her that just to be different [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] ) was trying to say was that she just decided to post her massage to me HERE at the Auror thread and not via PM. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

You see, I've been told by a lot of people that they can't send me PMs because my PM box is always full... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

That's why in all the PMs that I send out, I provide my e-mail address, so if ever they get an error message that they can't send me PM, they could just forward their message to my e-mail...

But Paty is a very wise girl [img]http://www.*******.com/images/emoticons/wink.gif[/img]
and she figured out that instead of wasting her time in sending me PM and getting it bounced back, or e-mailing me, she'd just post her message to me at the Auror thread, coz she knows that I'd see it here, anyway [img]http://www.*******.com/images/emoticons/wink.gif[/img]

*looks around and sweats*

Not that I exercise favoritism...
and hang-out at a particular thread in the Harry Potter Board more than the others or anything... Right? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Right?!
Bugger... Paty, was I that obvious? [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img]

*lol*

[img]smilies/hippie.gif[/img] to all non-Aurors
I do go to your thread too...

Quote:
Originally posted by imaginary:
<STRONG>Aww I feel so welcomed and love.

Ms. Sadé... uh... I'm a weeny bit afraid of answering your PM because word on the street is that you're a very important busy lady... But I want to that you very very very much for sending it. And I go whether by Trish or Paty, whatever you prefer.

Now going to PM thread starter to get me on the liiist! *does a little dance* Plus, news of movie-making! *does a big dance* Plus, re-reading Order of the Phoenix *destroys the room with wild dancing*

Erm...</STRONG>
[img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Again, welcome to our wonderful zany family [img]smilies/group_hug.gif[/img]

And looking at how crazy you seem to be, I'm preeeeetty sure that you'd fit right in! [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] and [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img] from:
Sade
(the least pervy of ALL the Aurors)

P.S.

psssst! Kathy, wonder no more!
I have a feeling that Emma was gripping Dan's chest/abs pretty tightly! [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/mischief.gif[/img] want proof?!
(WARNING: do not click if you don't wanna see a BIG picture of Mummy & Daddy cuddling aboard Buckbeak)

[ 04-19-2004: Message edited by the Post Editing Nazi ]
And somewhere... a man reunites w/ his bestfriend.

The Dog Star would forever shine in the night sky... and you will always be in our hearts.
Rest in peace, Messr. Padfoot. Have a safe journey home.

~ Sadé
Old 04-18-2004, 06:48 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Intrceptr350:
<STRONG>
oh and Delilah- Raine Maida is gorgeous! OLP will sometimes come here during the summer for a war child benifit concert...Chantal Kreviazuk(who is just as beautiful- she's from my home town) is usually in town as well.</STRONG>
Kathy - Hey, I was wondering if anyone would know who I was talking about. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Yes, Raine is definitely gorgeous. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] I've never seen him with OLP in concert. [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] I'm hoping to be able to sometime. Yeah, his wife, Chantal, is very pretty.

Jill: I've finally sent you a PM. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ 04-18-2004: Message edited -Delilah- ]
Old 04-18-2004, 07:46 PM
Loyal Fan

[img]smilies/thud.gif[/img] , Sadé! That pic is just... wow! Heee!!!! *claps*

And yes, Trish (or Paty) is crazy. I can testify that, i sit on her side everyday at school. *whistles*

*runs for dear life*

You know i love ya, right, Trish-o? [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img]

^^"
Old 04-18-2004, 09:13 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Marauder's Child:
<STRONG>
Sade
(the least pervy of ALL the Aurors)

</STRONG>
[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

Oh! That was funny! Sade, you crack me up!

*runs*

But seriously (siriusly?), the majority of us do have a one track mind, and it goes right into the gutter. I don't see it as bad, but rather as interesting and unique [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I absolutely [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Gwendy's art! She's so bloody talented and captured Mum and Dad really well. Her Dad reminds me of the Dad I imagine in PoU/HWATF.

OH! Speaking of, I demand that all new Aurors go read Lori's Paradigm of Uncertainty series. Link is in that last sentence. That is definitely a must read for any H/Hr shipper. It's what sold me. But be warned, it's 3 very long fics, so be prepared to spend a lot of time in front of your computer. Start with PoU first, then go to the Show that Never Ends, and finally Hero With a Thousand Faces [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

If Belle was here, she would definitely yell at you too [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Toodles!

~Nic
Old 04-18-2004, 09:25 PM
Loyal Fan

hey....girls..guess what?

I saw that commercial for POA on ABC just now....omg!! Daniel got most gorgeous smile ever!! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] and Emma was good too...

well that is all i want to said..

[img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-18-2004, 09:53 PM
Dedicated Fan

Actually Sadé (is the accent supposed to be there?) got it right. I wasn't afraid of her, I was afraid of PM'ing her. Didn't want to bother, when I could just thank her here! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

But thanks guys for being so supportive. And - I have to say it just to feel my conciousness is clear - I am NOT crazy. Nuh-huh. Like, really not. :paranoid:

And btw, Paradigm of Uncertainty is the Bible of H/Hr fan fiction. Lori is just THE diva. She makes me drool and very oftenly want to throw away my keyboard because it's impossible for anyone to be 1/46 as good as she is.

Anyway, goodnight! (and wow I talk a lot, don't I?)

The simple lack of her is more to me than others' presence. ~ Edward Thomas
Ah me! love can not be cured by herbs. ~ Ovid
Old 04-18-2004, 10:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally posted by imaginary:
<STRONG>(and wow I talk a lot, don't I?)</STRONG>
Its why we love you [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
Old 04-18-2004, 10:46 PM
Passionate Fan

[img]smilies/yawn.gif[/img] Night all...going to bed soon...Delilah, I'll go read your PM. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[Harry/Hermione] [Yuki/Tohru] [Ranma/Akane] [Ron/Luna] [Riza/Roy] [Max/Liz] [Miaka/Tamahome]
Old 04-18-2004, 10:46 PM
Elite Fan

sade- that blown up picture of mum and dad on buckbeak...woah. its amazing. mum has her hair blowing all over the place, too.

i will not watch the new hp movies if they change actors. it will feel so wrong. the movies are successful because of emma, rupert and dan. if they had other actors playing hermione harry and ron, it just wouldn't feel right.

niccin- you beat me to the punch! i was just about to post that all newbies to the auror thread should go read loris paradigm of uncertainty series and her cookies NOW! i mean it! go! they're amazing, they're what made me a diehard auror.

oh and sade being the least pervy auror? i'm afraid what the rest of us is like if she's the least pervy..haha. the aurors have a mansion in the gutter because we live there so damn much!!
Old 04-18-2004, 10:49 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by roswellcharmed_2000:
<STRONG>
oh and sade being the least pervy auror? i'm afraid what the rest of us is like if she's the least pervy..haha. </STRONG>
[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] That is a scary thought! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 04-18-2004, 11:00 PM
Master Fan

I also had naughty thoughts after seeing Gwendy's Buckbeak fanart. Who wouldn't? [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]

My dear Aurors, you gotta go here. You'll have quite a good laugh. I promise. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 04-18-2004: Message edited Sharon86 ]

Old 04-19-2004, 02:32 AM
Addicted Fan

Hi everyone. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] So, this is another really quick post-and-dash because I'm late for an important doctor's appointment. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] (Dontcha just hate it when you have to wait around forever for them? Hee, that's a quote from Alias.)

Cat, you're more than welcome to call me by my name, Tina. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Welcome Trish! You're from SD-1 too? I see your JG avatar, really, I should get my butt over there and start posting more often. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Beautiful art. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] And eeee, there's talk of an OOTP movie? Can't wait to see the love on screen. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

- Erin, from TWOP.
Old 04-19-2004, 02:49 AM
Passionate Fan

Sharon- that was freakin hilarious!

Sade- You know what I clicked on the link, but then I closed it right away...I couldn't bring myself to be spoiled like that...

*sighs*

45 more days...
Team Britney
Old 04-19-2004, 04:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

OK then Coconut - Tina it is!!

Sharon - That was freakin' hilarious!! Thanks!!

Thanks for the link to the pic Sade - i couldn't resist clicking! It's gorgeous!!

And on that note i better go. Im posting from college and i dont wanna get caught!!
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top