Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-18-2004, 02:19 PM
Loyal Fan

Welcome Trish! [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] and [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Quote:
Also, Veritaserum is reporting that the casting is complete for Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire and there will indeed be a Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix. OoTP will start filming next year.
Credit to Godric's Hollow

YIPEE!!! I hope the original trio stays!! I have a feeling that they will stay!!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] and [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] to all the lurkers and my auror family!!
Genesis 37:20

Harry:Maybe I am
Hermione: Of course you're not.

Shannon:So what if I am?
Old 04-18-2004, 02:32 PM
Passionate Fan

Trish--Welcome! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] I'm Jill, pleased to meet you. You'll fit right in with the rest of us pervy freaks. [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

JKR's gonna need to bang out Book 6 if they want to keep going at the rate they are... [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

[Harry/Hermione] [Yuki/Tohru] [Ranma/Akane] [Ron/Luna] [Riza/Roy] [Max/Liz] [Miaka/Tamahome]
Old 04-18-2004, 02:41 PM
Master Fan

So they are going to film OotP next year? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img]
That's indeed good news! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Thanks for bringing them up, Rebecca!

Old 04-18-2004, 02:53 PM
Passionate Fan

wOOt!

I knew it! They better keep the cast, if they replace the actors now, not only will there be an uproar but they will loose A LOT of money.

Dan, Emma and Rupert have MADE that movie. They ARE Harry Hermione and Ron- it would be suicide to get rid of them after GoF.
Team Britney
Old 04-18-2004, 03:32 PM
Master Fan

Hi and welcome Trish! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

OotP will be filming next year?! Wahoo! [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] And I agree with all of you...Emma, Daniel and Rupert better be coming back!

Yes, JK better get cracking on book 6! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ 04-18-2004: Message edited -Delilah- ]
Old 04-18-2004, 03:43 PM
Loyal Fan

Imaginary.... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] welcome...to H/hr world..

about new casting for Ootp, I know that Daniel will stay...they the studio, director and producer...can't affored to lose him he is one of richest teen in world and his million of Danfan like me will be dissappointed...and he were born to Harry.. and think Emma will to...because *cough!**Daniel* [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] because she was born to played Hermione. I don't really care for Rupert...he is or he won't it doesn't really matter. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I got suprised...for you people, here is fanfic it all about D/E. It wed-site belong to my good H/hr and D/E friend..(I hope it o.k...to post this..*looking at Sade*) if not that deleted it. here is link.. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Facade...0by%20Madamne/
[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

here is all of D/E nutter..here is many fanfic of them....it belong to my good friend who is D/E and H/hr http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Facade...0by%20Madamne/
[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

============================================================
No worries, Caroline, we don't have those restrictions, HERE [img]http://www.*******.com/images/emoticons/wink.gif[/img]
See? I told you FanForum is cool! [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]

Guys, to be able to read the D/E fanfics, you have to join Sandra's yahoo!group first. GO HERE and then join. After joining, you'd be able to access the fics that Caroline linked you to [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]~ Sade

[ 04-19-2004: Message edited by the Post Editing Nazi ]
Old 04-18-2004, 03:44 PM
Passionate Fan

*shoves Delilah off a cliff*

Have a nice trip, see you next fall! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

My favorite art of all time. From Gwendy's site Quills and Spills. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Too big to post, but wanted to link it anyway: On Wings of Love.

[Harry/Hermione] [Yuki/Tohru] [Ranma/Akane] [Ron/Luna] [Riza/Roy] [Max/Liz] [Miaka/Tamahome]
Old 04-18-2004, 03:48 PM
Master Fan

*sniff* Thanks for shoving me off the cliff, Jill... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

*Raine Maida (a fav musician of mine) comes by and saves me*

*swoon*

Oh and Jill - I'm scanning as I type. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] And thank you so much for posting at art. I just LOVE that one of Gwendy's! [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

[ 04-18-2004: Message edited -Delilah- ]
Old 04-18-2004, 03:51 PM
Passionate Fan

Delilah--Sweeeeeeeeet...scans...you will be mine...And no problem with the cliff, sweetie. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-18-2004, 04:34 PM
Loyal Fan

HarryandHermionerocks1- Thanks for the fanfic...it's my guilty pleasure [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Genesis 37:20

Harry:Maybe I am
Hermione: Of course you're not.

Shannon:So what if I am?
Old 04-18-2004, 04:43 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Orber123:
<STRONG>On Gwendy's stuff</STRONG>
wow! That's something i haven't seen in a LONG time. (Gwendy's artwork, that is)

Great one, btw! And look at Hermione's hands on the Buckbeack one! On his chest! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] Looks like she's.... ok. no i won't say it. see the pic and take your own conclusions. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 04-18-2004, 04:46 PM
Passionate Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] At least I wasn't the only one to think that... [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Old 04-18-2004, 04:48 PM
Dedicated Fan

Aww I feel so welcomed and love.

Ms. Sadé... uh... I'm a weeny bit afraid of answering your PM because word on the street is that you're a very important busy lady... But I want to that you very very very much for sending it. And I go whether by Trish or Paty, whatever you prefer. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Now going to PM thread starter to get me on the liiist! *does a little dance* Plus, news of movie-making! *does a big dance* Plus, re-reading Order of the Phoenix *destroys the room with wild dancing*

Erm...

The simple lack of her is more to me than others' presence. ~ Edward Thomas
Ah me! love can not be cured by herbs. ~ Ovid
Old 04-18-2004, 05:04 PM
Passionate Fan

Trish- don't be afraid of sade- she's just one big perv like everybody else. But I can understand though, she can be a little intemidating sometimes *applies another roll of aluminum foil to her hat*

*looks at Gwendy's new art*

Mum's groping daddy's chest!

I Love it!

I wonder if Emma will get that urge in PoA?

*shivers with excitement*

oh and Delilah- Raine Maida is gorgeous! OLP will sometimes come here during the summer for a war child benifit concert...Chantal Kreviazuk(who is just as beautiful- she's from my home town) is usually in town as well.
Team Britney
Old 04-18-2004, 05:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hi Trish!!

I just got your PM so im off to add you to the list now!! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Thats a lovely art of Gwendy's, just gorgeous!

Back to college tomorrow. *sigh* Oh well, holidays had to end sometime!!!

PS: Trish, Sade isn't scary! She's just really cool....and pervy! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]