Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Fall TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-17-2004, 03:37 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Intrceptr350:
<STRONG>Any of you girls been out drinking and wake up the next day with brusies all over your legs and wonder what the hell happened?</STRONG>
So, Kathy...had a little fun last night then, eh? [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] In addition to those bruises, do you have any sore muscles? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Sorry, can't help but rag. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Glad you liked the comic! I'm also glad you posted it here...I had forgotten to do so...

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 04-17-2004: Message edited Orber123 ]

===================================================================
*cough* good one! *high fives Jill* Kathy, Kathy [img]smilies/no.gif[/img] you've been naughty [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img] again [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img] ~ Sade

[ 04-17-2004: Message edited Marauder's Child ]

[Harry/Hermione] [Yuki/Tohru] [Ranma/Akane] [Ron/Luna] [Riza/Roy] [Max/Liz] [Miaka/Tamahome]
Old 04-17-2004, 05:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Found these pics while trawling through emma-watson.org and thought id post to perk the place up a bit!

And thats it from me tonight kids, im off to bed!

Sweet Auror dreams all. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Old 04-17-2004, 06:17 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Orber123:
<STRONG>
So, Kathy...had a little fun last night then, eh? [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] In addition to those bruises, do you have any sore muscles? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Sorry, can't help but rag. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Glad you liked the comic! I'm also glad you posted it here...I had forgotten to do so...

[ 04-17-2004: Message edited Orber123 ]</STRONG>

*Yells out to mum*

Jill's being dirty!...again!

Dude.

It turns out I had done some dancing "Honey" style...there was this one move where she does this slide on the floor on her knees. Yeah, so I tried it. The other girls thought it was cool so I showed them how...being as ripped as I was I didn't feel a thing!

So here were a small group of girls sliding across the floor, led by yours truley showing them how to "dance Like Honey".

*waves "go me" flag*

Thanks for those pics Catrina. Don't like the first one too much though...Hermione looks a little bit too um...'enhanced' as W put it... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

*ponders on wheather or not to bring her mom to see "Kill Bill vol.2"*

ETA- I found this on CTLU isn't it pretty?

[ 04-17-2004: Message edited Intrceptr350 ]

==================================================================
Kathy, Mummy said that THAT was her excuse to grandmum the night she and Daddy FINALLY "realized their feelings for each other" [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]... Mummy and Daddy also said that they understand your naughtiness, no need for excuses [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img] ~ Sade

Team Britney
Old 04-17-2004, 06:27 PM
Loyal Fan

quick question:

Isn't "chisled" supposed to be spelled chiselled?
or Chiseled?

Just wanted to point that out... don't want the spelling police ragging in on us [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Somebody please confirm this and tell ~Catrina~, thanks [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Au Revoir,
~ Sade [img]smilies/sleep.gif[/img]
And somewhere... a man reunites w/ his bestfriend.

The Dog Star would forever shine in the night sky... and you will always be in our hearts.
Rest in peace, Messr. Padfoot. Have a safe journey home.

~ Sadé
Old 04-17-2004, 06:31 PM
ABG
Loyal Fan

ouu that's gorgeous.
Old 04-17-2004, 06:31 PM
Passionate Fan

*runs off to check dictionary*

*scans*

yup, Sade's right- Chiseled.

I'll PM Catrina right away!

Quote:
Kathy, Mummy said that THAT was her excuse to grandmum the night she and Daddy FINALLY "realized their feelings for each other" ... Mummy and Daddy also said that they understand your naughtiness, no need for excuses
~ Sade
[img]smilies/jaw_drop.gif[/img]

How did you get through the aluminum foil?!

Well that's just... I mean, I couldn't possibly have- you see the thing is...er-

Look something shiney!

*runs away*

===================================================================
*eyes get glazed* oooooohhh... shiiiiiiiny!
Beam me up, Scottie! ~ Sade [img]smilies/abduct.gif[/img]

Team Britney
Old 04-17-2004, 07:31 PM
Passionate Fan

Kathy-- [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] You just plain crack me up! Sade got through the foil because it's a new thread--you need to reapply it, I guess....

Sade-- [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] I thought so too. [img]smilies/smirk.gif[/img]

Catrina-- [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] Such lovely fanart! Thanks for posting that...brightened up my night. [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img]

Love that last one from CLTU...

[Harry/Hermione] [Yuki/Tohru] [Ranma/Akane] [Ron/Luna] [Riza/Roy] [Max/Liz] [Miaka/Tamahome]
Old 04-17-2004, 08:16 PM
Loyal Fan

Cat..thanks for all thoes D/E goodies...pic. My favorite is the last one.. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] can you said "FLOWER-CHILD" their clothes match...and their smile too..they should be twin!! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Sade... what?...are you grammer's teacher too!! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] about mistaked on word Chisled or whatever...(well don't look at me...I never heard of word..before) *looking at Cat* [img]smilies/redface.gif[/img]

Old 04-17-2004, 08:17 PM
Master Fan

Love the art, Kathy. [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img] Thanx for posting it. Ah, a website like CTLU always puts a smile on my face. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

And some D/E pics are always worthy to see. Thanks Cat!

[ 04-17-2004: Message edited Sharon86 ]

Old 04-17-2004, 09:38 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Orber123:
<STRONG>Kathy-- [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] You just plain crack me up! Sade got through the foil because it's a new thread--you need to reapply it, I guess....
</STRONG>
Damn...should've used duct tape

Honestly Mum, it was dancing that gave me those bruises-no mum not the type that you and dad do in the broomcloset DESPITE what Jill and Sade tell you... [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img] pssst! she reads minds!

*puts another strip of aluminum foil on her hat*

Team Britney
Old 04-17-2004, 10:17 PM
Elite Fan

someone fix the title! i have a big ass pet peeve with grammar being correct. grr.

*pushes kathy off the cliff* hahaha
Old 04-17-2004, 11:09 PM
Passionate Fan

Kathy--I don't know...two against one... [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img]

Yeah...the title needs fixing. Aren't the mods able to do that? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Sade?

[img]smilies/yawn.gif[/img] Tired...going to bed. Night all! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Old 04-17-2004, 11:18 PM
Elite Fan

kathy- i read your pm and well..you'll read what i said. send me chapter 2 of insomnia right away! hey its all right to admit where the bruises came from..orli gave me these bruises a few months ago and mum acted like she didn't know where they came from. hahahhahahaa i don't drink but my roomies do so i know what its like to wake up and have bruises and not know where they're from. hahahhaa

i also saw at mugglenet.com that sorcerers stone and chamber of secrets is gonna come out on box sets. maybe they'll have bloopers!!! now i really need a job. i still need to buy roswell season 1 and dvd and i'll definitely buy these. yeah who cares about college? i need money for harry potter damn it!
Old 04-18-2004, 12:26 AM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Page two of a new thread?! Wow, I really missed a lot...

Cat: Thanks for getting us started! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Kathy: I love the title.... [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]

Hope everyone is well! This is gonna be short. I am dead tired and must get to sleep. Night all!
Old 04-18-2004, 01:35 AM
Addicted Fan

New thread! Thanks for the newie, Cat. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] (Erm, can I call you that too?)

This is a really quick post-and-run because American Idol starts soon. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I love all of the pics, le sigh. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Talk y'all soon! [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

- Erin, from TWOP.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top