Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-21-2004, 08:41 AM
Passionate Fan

Kathy-- [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] Excellent fic you've got going on there! Love how Ginny is shepherding Hermione!

Snagged the "Lucky" icon.

Dan's 11 inch wand... [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] Looks good on him. [img]smilies/smirk.gif[/img]

[Harry/Hermione] [Yuki/Tohru] [Ranma/Akane] [Ron/Luna] [Riza/Roy] [Max/Liz] [Miaka/Tamahome]
Old 04-21-2004, 09:18 AM
Loyal Fan

Nic Good luck! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] \o/

Kathy, *gasps* ~> [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] ~> *giggles*

Thanks everyone! ^_^~
Old 04-21-2004, 09:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
11 inches...nice and supple. Anything bigger and you're compensating.
[img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]

The perviness in this thread knows no bounds......and i love it!
Old 04-21-2004, 10:03 AM
Elite Fan

holly and niccin- congrats to holly and good luck to niccin on her job interview, i need one of those for may too. grr.

liv- your animations are awesome, i love them. bring on the inside joke-gutterness avis. i love your sig by the way, i almost used that in my sig but i went for the part i have instead.

kathy- hahahaha i have this picture in my head of dan standing there exactly how harry is. it's about time that hermione jumped on harry, he is one hot best friend.

oh and not to be mean to sidekickers, but harrys wand is 11 inches long and powerful and supple( [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]) but ron's wand broke.
Old 04-21-2004, 10:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
oh and not to be mean to sidekickers, but harrys wand is 11 inches long and powerful and supple( ) but ron's wand broke.
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

What? It did!! Him and a certain car had a disagreement if i recall! And i also recall that he had to sellotape it back together! [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]

Now that would never happen to Harry's wand. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 04-21-2004, 10:29 AM
Passionate Fan

Finally got a moving avie!

<---

No, Harry's wand hasn't broken yet...I don't think Hermione would let anything happen to Harry's wand...she does now how to use it after all!

*snickers*
Team Britney
Old 04-21-2004, 10:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hey [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

kathy: I loved that last part that you posted! Sooo good!

Liv: your animated icons look great! Well done on your fist animated stuff! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I snagged [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-21-2004, 10:56 AM
Ultimate Fan

Kathy: [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] I loved that last part!! Keep it coming girl!

Loving the icons.

Lisa [img]smilies/hippie.gif[/img]
Old 04-21-2004, 12:24 PM
Extreme Fan

Thanks Cat, Kathy, Liv, and Shannon for the well wishes! The interview went well, but I'm still waiting for comfirmation. I'm gonna find out either later today or tomorrow [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Quote:
11 inches...nice and supple. Anything bigger and you're compensating.
[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] that! FF is the only place I can go and be surrounded by people who are just as pervy and gutterminded as me. If I said any of this to my RL friends, they'd have me committed.

Quote:
oh and not to be mean to sidekickers, but harrys wand is 11 inches long and powerful and supple( [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] ) but ron's wand broke.
I remember having a title referencing that once [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Poor Uncle Ron though. he eventually got a new one didn't he?

I like to write "today" as "toady" *shrugs*

Grr. WTF? It won't do the edits [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

~Nic

[ 04-21-2004: Message edited *Niccin* ]
Old 04-21-2004, 01:03 PM
New Fan

Hello all! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

All of these new pictures are making me giggle, drool, sigh, and melt into a puddle of goo! Oh, how I love them... [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

But! My question is, I'm looking for some books with astounding powerful love stories to read! As we all know the proper sort of powerful love that should be happening, I was wondering if you guys had any suggestions of books for me to check out. Help woyuld be appreciated, and help from Auror sibs would be the best kind. Thanks!! [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]
Old 04-21-2004, 01:25 PM
Master Fan

W: [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I love the song!

Shelby Jaedan: Hi! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I've gotta run...
Old 04-21-2004, 01:29 PM
Passionate Fan

Shelby--Welcome! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hmmm...Books with good love stories...One of my favorite books has a love story, but doesn't exactly center around it. It's called Memoirs of a Geisha, and is a fantastic read. There's also The Princess Diaries, The Princess Bride, any Shakespearre play (almost), (I'm guessing) Ella Enchanted, and I can't think of anything else off the top of my head right now. I don't have much free time to read anymore. Oh! But for an excellent book series, read The Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy!

Liv--Excellent sig!

Nic--Congrats! [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Kathy--Yay! And it's an Auror one, too. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Can't remember what else to say... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

[ 04-21-2004: Message edited Orber123 ]

[Harry/Hermione] [Yuki/Tohru] [Ranma/Akane] [Ron/Luna] [Riza/Roy] [Max/Liz] [Miaka/Tamahome]
Old 04-21-2004, 01:30 PM
Passionate Fan

*leaps off cliff*

Old 04-21-2004, 02:50 PM
Passionate Fan

W- [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] and thank you very much now I've got that song stuck in MY head

Jill- If you had've waited I could have pushed you!

Shelby- Hello and welcome! Love stories? you know the last time I read something remotely close to a love story was a fic. *ponders* Or maybe that was smut...

ANYWHO

Carrying on...

Ginny listened closely to hear Hermione's door shut before answering.

"Harry um....Hermione...is having some issues," she said playing with her fingers.

"Issues with what?" said Harry pushing himself away from the wall and straitening out his robe.

" Well it's - it's complicated, and er...maybe Hermione should be the one telling you...if she's not to busy forcing you into broom closet anytime soon," she added cooly.

"She's been acting strange all day," said Harry, " I mean she's constantly sweating, always looks nervous, and then- and then what just er, happened now," said Harry looking at the floor, his cheeks turning slightly pink.

Ginny gave him the side eye, "You enjoyed it!"

"That's stupid," said Harry straightening out, " why would I enjoy it?"

"Well you weren't exactley pushing her away were you?"

"Well she completely caught me off guard, she jumped on me for Pete's sake!"

"You're right Harry," Ginny sighed, "we all know how hard it is to concentrate with someone's tongue down your throat."

"GINNY!"

"I'm just kidding!" said Ginny with her hands up in protest.

“What’s up?” said Ron entering the common room with a flourish, “You okay?” he asked noticing Harry’s flustered look.

“Oh, he’s fine,” said Ginny waving it away, “ he just found out what happens when a squib tries to cast a spell.”

“Oh…what?” said Ron suddenly looking confused.

“Never mind,” said Harry quickly.

“Well if you two will excuse me, I have to run and get my bag before the bell rings,” said Ginny turning on her heels and running up the stairs.

“Who tried to cast a spell on you?” Ron asked as they continued up their own flight of stairs.

“Er- no one,” said Harry feeling his tender lips.

Ginny peeked in Hermione’s room, where she watched Hermione‘s head bob up and down over the edge of her bed.

“I don’t know how many more of these cold showers I can take, Ginny” said Hermione halfway through a push-up.

Ginny stood there with her hip jutted out, “Why don’t you just go in the library and look up a counter curse or something…you’re good at that.”

Hermione pushed her self up, “Do you remember what happened the last time I went into the library by myself?”

“You’re right, Pansy will do her nut if she sees you snogging the daylights out of Draco.”

“Blegh” said Hermione with her tongue out, “no, I think all I need to do is keep my mind occupied,” she grunted, straining herself for one last push up.

“ So…what, you’re just going to drop and do push-ups every time you get the um...urge?”

“Don’t be silly,” said Hermione straightening herself up, “I have homework I can do.”

Ginny shrugged. “Well just the same I’ll check in the library for you,” she said swinging her bag over her shoulder,” By the way,” she added pausing at the door,” You left Harry quite flustered downstairs, I don’t think he was capable of coherent thought for a few moments.” Ginny left grinning broadly, while Hermione bit her lip and blushed furiously.

Hermione wildly whipped her hands up and down in the air, exhaling heavily. If I can just get through this day , she thought to herself. She scooped up a purring Crookshanks and sat on the edge of her bed. A sudden horror struck her. How was she going to explain this to Harry? To Ron for that matter? 'Oh, by the way Harry I'm in heat so if you find me on top of you I appoligize ahead of time.' Hermione rolled her eyes. It was to late for appologies now after what had happened in the common room. But she knew that Harry knew better. She wasn't that type of girl. He would understand if she told him. This was Filch's doing after all.

With a new feeling of confidence she had difficulties putting Crookshanks down on her bed (his claws had caught on her jumper), and grabbed a few books, and headed down the stairs.

Ron and Harry were sitting on the couch with the brooomstick servicing kit open in front of them.

"Hey Hermione," said Ron, "Wanna help us polish our broomsticks?"

The corner of Hermione's mouth twitched. Harry and Ron stared at her as Hermione dropped her books and started doing push-ups in the middle of the common room.

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Team Britney
Old 04-21-2004, 03:20 PM
Loyal Fan

Intrceptr350- [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] the fanfic!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

This thread is going by FAST!!! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] I hope new/high-res pics come out soon!
Genesis 37:20

Harry:Maybe I am
Hermione: Of course you're not.

Shannon:So what if I am?
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top