Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-08-2004, 08:27 PM
Elite Fan

now why did you go into the sidekickers discussions? it's almost like inviting yourself to get mad and indignant. it's not healthy for an auror damn it! haha the sidekicks here all are cool and stuff but i don't even go to other hp boards or even try to read sidekickers from other sites.

i love the thread title! i'm been such a bad auror lately, i've been working my ass off lately. my first day off will be saturday since monday. i can finally sleep in! wooooooooooo

but i have been tossing around a few ideas for fanfics in my head, i'll see what happens.
Old 07-08-2004, 08:58 PM
Loyal Fan

Well, since some people can see the adorable pics and some can't I figured I would post the links so you can check them out. They're over at www.dan-radcliffe.net under UK premeire of PoA

pic 1

pic 2

pic 3

So cute!

Snow
POD #26
"Where are you going?"
"To hell if I don't change my ways!"
Old 07-08-2004, 09:08 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by hollytiger
OH, btw, has anyone seen my broom? I think I'm about to accio it cause I do believe I Might be falling in a few minutes...
Mum would help, but she's staring at dad's.

"I found it... oh wait, that's your father's. Sorry Harry." Hermione dreamy eyed. "I wouldn't mind losing myself on that."
Old 07-08-2004, 09:59 PM
Loyal Fan

"ACCIO HAWKEYE 3000!!!!"

*broom comes flying towards her and she grabs it and zooms off*

HEHEHE ya didn't get me this time!
-----
Holly!!..you are one crazy-broom-rider... Please wait for me?..I will go with you...but if you will being Harry/Daniel..or I will FLY W/HIM...AND WE ALL GO WITH YOU...where are you flying to?...

@Snow White: it said "it not allow" to see those three pic that you posted. But it o.k..I got site on my file. I love that Dan Radcliffe-Net..it one of best of Daniels...so many good Hi-Rec Pic of him and his People!!
Old 07-08-2004, 10:11 PM
Extreme Fan

Wow... I can't believe you guys actually used a title suggestion that wasn't technically a suggestion! It was just a random guttery thought, y'know...

But then again, we can't exactly hide from the truth and boy that title certainly screams it. You guys ARE faster than Hermione's "grip" on Harry's "firebolt"... note the "quotation marks"

A more gutterminded person could've used another word instead of "faster" but this is a family friendly board

Uh... Harry & Hermione!

*dashes into lurkdom*

~Iris, who is waiting for a bunch of oldbies to make like Prince w/ a hella big Auror comeback...

Joan of Arcadia
Thank you for the ripples.
Old 07-08-2004, 10:15 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Snow_White
Well, since some people can see the adorable pics and some can't I figured I would post the links so you can check them out. They're over at www.dan-radcliffe.net under UK premeire of PoA
So cute!

Snow
I do love those! Thanks for posting them again!

And thanks Holly... by the way, i've read some of your fic... I really like "Real Life"... love the snippets of action...

Luke: Dear God, yes.
Old 07-08-2004, 11:06 PM
New Fan

[Rant]
Okay, so this person on HoB PMed me saying that they wanted me to post in their (HP couples) topic, fully well knowing that I was a H/Hr shipper.
And then, I posted my bit in the topic (only because she asked me to, I generally don't like arguing about it because let's face it; there's nothing anyone can do.) Then at the end if it I say that I'm not 100% positve that they're going to get together, because it's quite hard to tell at this stage. And so then she goes and bitches about the other H/Hr shipper there saying that she isn't realistic (even though she wasn't being very realistic, you don't SAY it where the person's going to READ it!). And then another H/Hr-er comes along and then she (the evil person I mean, not the H/Hr-er) says that the topic's going downhill because there are (count them,) three WHOLE H/Hr shippers there and that she won't post again until a 'real' shipper posts and then I say I'm glad that thre's another H/Hr shipper there to be a H/Hrer with me, and then she's like "No, H/Hrers are bad!" So then I say that I could point her in the direction of a few good essays with book references to prove my point, and she's so rude about it!
And THEN she says that she'll tell everyone why she hates H/Hr'ers after I've finished posting there.

Actually, I'm not even going to finish this rant, I'm too tired. If you want go to http://s8.invisionfree.com/thehouse...ic=44&st=45 and see it and you can rant to yourself, I'm going to bed. (BTW, HoB is an awesome site, if you haven't joined it already, do it!)
[/End Rant]

Sorry guys, I just felt the need to rant, and I knew that you guys had probably experienced the same sort of thing. I think I've got it out of my system now.
Old 07-09-2004, 12:04 AM
Addicted Fan

So people are so closed minded that they really make me sick and frustrated.

shame on them.
Old 07-09-2004, 12:27 AM
Master Fan

Oh geez. Some people really need to get their brains checked.
Old 07-09-2004, 03:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Morning Aurors

Ahh, now i can see all the pics. Cuteness.

Quote:
A more gutterminded person could've used another word instead of "faster" but this is a family friendly board
Believe me, the word did occur to me! But as you say, family board!

Allie - Sorry to hear about your problems on this other board. I'm gonna go and take a look myself, i don't get mad easy.

Off for breakfast. Later folks.
Old 07-09-2004, 03:37 AM
Addicted Fan

Cat! Glad to see you back and good to hear that you had a great time. Spain....lucky! Oh and thanks for opening the thread darlin', I must say how much I love this title, once again.

The pics are so cute! Notice how they're standing way close but a little ways off from the people beside them? Aw! I was re-reading GOF (to look for Auror hints too, hee) and when Harry and Draco duel outside their Potions classroom, it isn't until Draco insults Hermione that Harry rushes over and they fight. Defending his woman, I see.

I recently found out that one of my best friends is a Sidekick, I was rather disappointed.

Catch you all later, Sibs! *runs off to watch Miss Match for the sake of seeing Bradley Cooper*

- Erin, from TWOP.
Old 07-09-2004, 03:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Cat! Glad to see you back and good to hear that you had a great time. Spain....lucky! Oh and thanks for opening the thread darlin', I must say how much I love this title, once again.
Thanks Tina! I had a great time but it's good to be back! And no problem about the thread.

Quote:
when Harry and Draco duel outside their Potions classroom, it isn't until Draco insults Hermione that Harry rushes over and they fight. Defending his woman, I see.
I noticed that too. Very sweet. It's just like what happens in PoA as well. It isn't until Draco insults Hermione that Harry pelts him with a snowball. Heehee. So cute.

Sorry about your friend being a Kicker. Oh well, can't win 'em all.

Quote:
*runs off to watch Miss Match for the sake of seeing Bradley Cooper*
Oooh, Miss Match! Charisma Carpenter was in that 2 or 3 times as a guest star if memory serves. I dont have digital TV so i can't watch it. Is it any good?
Old 07-09-2004, 04:41 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by loquacity
I recently found out that one of my best friends is a Sidekick, I was rather disappointed.
One of my best friends ships Sirius/Hermione. When you think about it, a kicker isn't that gross, at least.
Old 07-09-2004, 04:50 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Bloody Sakura
One of my best friends ships Sirius/Hermione.
Okay ew.

Sadly, my sister and my mother are kickers as well. But I take comfort in the fact that I'll be going mwahahahahaha as soon as book 7 is out. Hee.
That's my dream for these characters."
- Kaley Cuoco
Old 07-09-2004, 04:57 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by LittleCreek
And thanks Holly... by the way, i've read some of your fic... I really like "Real Life"... love the snippets of action...
Aww thanks!

Quote:
Originally posted by Evil_Ravenclaw
Mum would help, but she's staring at dad's.

"I found it... oh wait, that's your father's. Sorry Harry." Hermione dreamy eyed. "I wouldn't mind losing myself on that."
*snickers* Just go in the bloody closet will ya?!?!?!

Quote:
Originally posted by HarryandHermionerocks1
Holly!!..you are one crazy-broom-rider... Please wait for me?..I will go with you...but if you will being Harry/Daniel..or I will FLY W/HIM...AND WE ALL GO WITH YOU...where are you flying to?...

I got my flying skills from Dad. Runs in the family ya know! That's why Ireland signed me. Fastest chaser in my graduating class at Hogwarts!
sabrina and mark forever Auror #25 D/E Bathroom Snogger Shannon/Derek April Co-Shipper of the Month Icon credit goes to ME!
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top