Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-13-2004, 12:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Whee! I'm gone for half a day and i miss practically a whole page! Gotta love ya guys!

Welcome back Liv Fab arts from you as usual! I hope you get a hosting site soon.

H/Hr is totally kicking butt in the Couple Of The Week thread! Way to go Aurors. Keep voting!

Add another vote for your title Nora - It's fantastic

Finally, recommending a ficlet i found at the H/Hr LJ:

A Kiss Is All We Need

I'd suggest you all have a read. It's very sweet.
Old 07-13-2004, 12:47 PM
Master Fan

Speaking of fics, you HAVE to read this one. It's so sweet that I found myself awww'ing like a hundred times.

In Pieces
Old 07-13-2004, 01:02 PM
Loyal Fan

OMG, Cat! That is THE cutest fic! *can't wrap her brain around a single thought*

THEY'RE TOO PERFECT! THEY'RE TOO PERFECT! THEY'RE TOO PERFECT!
AAAAAAAAAAAAH!! *has H/Hr overdose*

Oh, and thanks! ^_^ I'm hoping i'll find one soon, too. ^_^"

And !! Thanks, Nora! I sort of knew that, unconsciously (cause my only reaction to it was "ooh, yeah, that's right."). I'm so dumb.
Old 07-13-2004, 01:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
OMG, Cat! That is THE cutest fic! *can't wrap her brain around a single thought*

THEY'RE TOO PERFECT! THEY'RE TOO PERFECT! THEY'RE TOO PERFECT!
AAAAAAAAAAAAH!! *has H/Hr overdose*
*giggles* Glad you liked it! The minute i read it i knew i had to share with you guys! It's an awesome little story!

Nora - I'm loving that fic you linked too. So sweet and angsty all at once. Just how i'd imagine H/Hr to be in a situation like that. And the ending was fantastic. Thanks for the rec.
Old 07-13-2004, 02:01 PM
Extreme Fan

Hello everyone. Just checking out the fan fic and pics that have been left since I was last here.

When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.
Old 07-13-2004, 03:29 PM
Passionate Fan

Hi everyone! To those of you who asked, I wasn't hurt in my accident on Sunday and am just fine! And I'm loving the infinity title for the next thread; we sure are moving through these threads quick! I'm so proud And I voted on the couples board for our favorite couple!
Old 07-13-2004, 03:34 PM
Loyal Fan

Hi...(Louise) nice to met you. And thanks..well it is true...H/hr rocks..other ship out of water!!

@Lady Hatchoff: love that Angst-Harry Wps(was it you?..sorry I forgot who post that picture up)....he look more sexy when he is mad... I don't why that part of movie...make my mouth water even more,..maybe the way Daniel's stand..or his shirt...or just HIM.

you know I have to confessed,...I never really like reading Fanfic..(even if it H/Hr) I rather read Hps series, and seeing movies and, True-real-life H/Hr "DANIEL/EMMA"

I am bored too...please post some more gorgeous pic of our favorite wizard and witch..
Old 07-13-2004, 05:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Glad you all liked the fics

Quote:
I am bored too...please post some more gorgeous pic of our favorite wizard and witch..
I would, but i don't know where i can find any good pictures!

I'm off to bed now. See you all in the next thread!
Old 07-13-2004, 05:38 PM
Master Fan

I sooo voted for Harry/Hermione at the Couple of the Week thread, although I take those kind of polls and contests with a grain of salt.

Old 07-13-2004, 06:26 PM
Loyal Fan

Nora- I that fan fic!!! And that's good thing I rarely like any HP fanfic!!! which reminds me of a theory i made up today...hehe well in OOTP only basically two people in the Chapter Beyond the veil actually meet or come close to meeting death and they are Hermione and Sirius. Sirius obviously meets death, but Hermione doesn't she almost does but doesn't because of Harry but then later when Hermione gets hexed Harry has the same reaction do her being unconcious as to Sirius's death... I was thinking that since Neville/Harry have a parallel maybe there's a Sirius/Hermione parallel... I know I sound like I'm grasping straws! In a way Hermione and Sirius are opposites but they all have one goal: to protect Harry. Remember in OOTP how a creature was coiling around Harry, but when Harry thought about joining Sirius and how he wanted to die... that showed love, thus the creature let go of him because of the power he possessed: Love. I think Hermione is going to fill Harry's chasm... Luna did help but only a tiny bit... maybe Hermione experienced something during the hex that can help him.... what do you think?? I think I'm grasping staws... I'm tired...yawns... need to go to bed
Genesis 37:20

Harry:Maybe I am
Hermione: Of course you're not.

Shannon:So what if I am?
Old 07-13-2004, 07:03 PM
Passionate Fan

Hmm, there could be a Sirius/Hermione parallel, but that sort of worries me and makes me think that Harry views Hermione as a friend/sister rather than as someone he's romantically interested in...
Old 07-13-2004, 07:07 PM
Elite Fan

i'll probably be the last post.

i don't think that if harry looks at hermione as he does at sirius means that he doesn't love her. he loved sirius a lot. he was a person he leaned on for support and now hermione may take his place in a way. it can only lead to them getting closer.
Old 07-13-2004, 08:27 PM
Extreme Fan

*shoves Gardenia off cliff* Time for a new thread!

http://www.fanforum.com/forums/showt...threadid=17965

Hope the title's ok! Yaye I started a new thread! First time I ever did!
sabrina and mark forever Auror #25 D/E Bathroom Snogger Shannon/Derek April Co-Shipper of the Month Icon credit goes to ME!
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top