Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-01-2004, 03:35 AM
Master Fan

OK, my info to be aded to the list, please

Beatriz
| AIM: leeryslover24| yahoo: b_corvillo@yahoo.es | livejournal: | b-day: may 1st

I was also reading the quote in one of the banners at the opening thread: "you became the light on my dark side", and I was thinking how true that could be in the next books/movies. I mean, Harry's character is growing up, and realizing more and more what a great responsability he has, and in book 5 (can't remember the title ) his character is darker than ever for various reasons (it is ok to talk about it here or should I warn it somehow in case ppl haven't read the book yet? ). So I think that yes, Hermione will have to help him get through all that and somehow, become "his light".

I hope Ron does too. To me, whatever I prefer H/Hr to R/Hr or whatever, the real core of the books have always been the friendhsip among the trio, how they always stand by each other even at the risk of their own lifes. Their friendship is settled in a very special circunstance, and that helped to make it stronger. So THAT is what I wanna see. But since H/Hr share that kind of connection, that's why I think it will be Hermione who will have a lot to say in helping Harry
Old 06-01-2004, 03:48 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ABG
candy_auror (so sorry, i dont' know your real name. i always feel really weird calling people by their board names. it sounds so impersonal. lol) Great Manip! I that picture!!
My real name is Kat . and i so love those new pictures too! does anyone have the bigger versions?

Are they holding hands in this pic?

I love Dan and Emma! They're so cute!
"I don't think you're ugly"

Last edited by Candy_Auror; 06-01-2004 at 03:54 AM
Old 06-01-2004, 04:22 AM
New Fan

Look at that http://hpsite.no-ip.info/de-handhold.avi
Old 06-01-2004, 04:34 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by miracle
Look at that http://hpsite.no-ip.info/de-handhold.avi
Hee hee, interesting zoom of the camera Thanx for posting it

So... my first HP related fanart (well, in this case D/E, but I hope is ok to post it here )

It turned out a little darker than I expected it, but anyway.

Click!

Old 06-01-2004, 06:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

FehrlyBrendan and Beatriz, i've just added both of you to the list. You're now official Aurors, so congratualtions!

Kat - I think they are holding hands in that pic. Totally adorable!

Bea - That wallpaper is wonderful!! Amazing work chickie!!! It's my new desktop!
Old 06-01-2004, 07:02 AM
Extreme Fan

Wow. Those pictures.

Okay. Hand holding is one thing. I hold hands with some of my friends all the time, with my mom, my dad, etc. Another thing is interlacing fingers. I only do that with my boyfriend. It's very intimate and romantic. I wouldn't interlace fingers with anyone else (not even a very close friend) because it would be very inappropriate. And then there's strong interlacing (holding the other person's hand real tight) and lose interlacing. Lose is more sexy, like lazy sexy, but comforting. Like you do that all the time. It looks more natural. I also kinda got a 'possesive' little vibe from Dan. Like, "You're coming with me."

So what's wrong with these kids?! I didn't learn that until I was like 18.

"We shared a lot, and the truth is I miss him a lot." ♥ Viggo on Sean Bean
Old 06-01-2004, 07:25 AM
Master Fan

Glad you liked it Catrina I've made two more WPs (this time strictly H/Hr though) and will post them when we start a new page

But now I got a headache of focusing on the computer's screen because I am feeling sick today because I'm allergic *sniff*

Oh well. I like the WPs anyway
Old 06-01-2004, 07:50 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by W

What's up with today's youth? I'm always like "was it just me that was so stupidly innocent or is it the new generation"?
Yep, exactly my thoughts

Sometimes is kinda scary. I think kids grow up too fast and because of that, they're missing out a few things. I mean, why such a hurry? It doesn't get any better than that if you ask me.

God, I sound so old, don't I? Just for the record, I am 28 Not *that* young, but not old at all neither. But still, I look at the nowadays 'youth' and I know what you mean W.
Old 06-01-2004, 08:02 AM
Master Fan

Hello there! Big H/Hr fan joining the gang.

<waves to Bea> Hey there, sister! So I take it you've decided to go for it and ship another couple? I thought you swore off of that after the mess with Dawson and Jo?

Anyway, back to H/Hr and my story with them: I never read the books, because usually I'm not into these fantasy type stories, but my mom dragged me to the movies and H/Hr caught my full attention. Dan and Emma just have an amazing chemistry for two 14 year olds, it's truly magical. Also Harry and Hermione just seem to have this sweet little bond and every time they talk, they seem to be in their own little world. I absolutely adore that and I really hope they get together.

Btw, these pics of Dan and Emma holding hands is probably the sweetest thing I've seen. Too cute.

My current favorite is the one where they're sitting in the snow and stare at each other. Cuuuuuuuuuteness!

Bye for now!

Nora
That's my dream for these characters."
- Kaley Cuoco
Old 06-01-2004, 08:02 AM
ABG
Loyal Fan

kat! okay, i'll remember that. I won't call you candy_auror anymore. That picture you posted, I think that's the other one Sade was referring to.

to new people i don't know yet. I'm so excited! so many new people joining.
Old 06-01-2004, 08:06 AM
Master Fan

NORA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *runs to Nora and hugs her tightly* Yay! How come you joined? I'm so happy to see you here And let's just forget about... you know what! I'm taking it easy this time anyway

Btw, why is my avatar not showing up? Can anyone tell me what do I have to do for it to show up? Although is a Ron's avatar, I warn you
Old 06-01-2004, 08:15 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Beatriz
NORA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *runs to Nora and hugs her tightly* Yay! How come you joined?
Dude, I never LEFT! I'm just not posting so much on the board that shall remain nameless.

*crosses her fingers for her avie to show up*
That's my dream for these characters."
- Kaley Cuoco
Old 06-01-2004, 08:21 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Nora*

*crosses her fingers for her avie to show up*
Ok, now you tell me how you did it!!
Old 06-01-2004, 08:24 AM
Loyal Fan

Thanks so much for adding me! I'm looking forward to spending time here!

Still can't get over the cuteness of all those pics!

#142 OBSESSED JB FAN
Roswell Dreamer & Candy lover
Old 06-01-2004, 08:29 AM
Master Fan

Oh, and without the letters! Great I think they're even doing the same funny thing with their mouths