Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-31-2004, 11:27 AM
Extreme Fan

Hi everyone! Could I be added to the list?

glory fades or just call her "Tara"
| AIM: tara oxx | yahoo: -- | livejournal: _lucid | b-day: July 20th

It's like infinite – it's kinda how I feel about us.
Jake&Peyton. Brooke&Lucas. Bright&Hannah.
Joan&Adam. Ephram&Amy. Clark&Chloe.
Old 05-31-2004, 11:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Added you Tara.

*bear hugs kathy*

Heeey chickie!!! Great to see ya!!

I'm glad you approve of the title choice!

*sniff* We miss you too though!

PLEASE try and come by as often as you can!! It's so great to hear from you again!!

Cat, who has forgotten what she was originally going to say.
Old 05-31-2004, 12:04 PM
Loyal Fan

LOVE IS AGELESS...

@Beatiz: Sorry, but I have to disagree with you on D/E is to "young" to Date(that word is overdue, they not dating but being with each other). It doesn't matter what age they are, if two people likes, cares, understand, being comforable with each other..is most important...like Daniel and Emma here.

I am sure..that Daniel is not "M.Cuklin" and Emma is not "Drew Barrymore" I been fan of Daniel, for two years now...and from what I know, read and see about Daniel. He is sweet, smart and gorgeous..and it seem like fame doesn't go though his head...and Emma as well. So what! if they are going-out or not..it is their business not our and it doesn't matter what age, race or whatever. They like each other that is bottomline.

anyway....I saw Daniel on Regis...this morning
I watch it two time already...and it was billiant!! Daniel, Daniel and Daniel...what can I said. He is beautiful...and he was wearing that gorgeous black/white blazer that I love..

yes, (Ashil) I love that part when, Kelly asked him about Emma: She asked him "What about you and Emma?...WE WANTED TO KNOW" and Daniel answer "she was sister to him...and then he add "I know it boring answer" but then...he change his answer to "She is just very good friend" (we all know that HE IS LAIR...everyone know too..) anyway...they mention about that award..that Daniel's won. and Regis asked him..where did you put it. Daniel's answer "on mentor" (I don't know what that mean) it was amazing interview. It seem like Daniel getting used to all these promotion and interview..that he look and act calm and relax..and very funny. But I think?...him on Conan is best one for me.

I hope they do have screencaps..for you girl to see. I tape it..now I got like 5 or more interview promotion w/Daniel...it is like DanTV..for me. From Dateline to Conan to Regis...(I also heard Daniel will be on THE EARLY SHOW TOWORROW)
Old 05-31-2004, 12:15 PM
Passionate Fan

new thread!

Dan and Emma are so cute in the pic where they are holding hands!

Icon by me
Old 05-31-2004, 12:17 PM
Master Fan

Re: LOVE IS AGELESS...

Quote:
Originally posted by HarryandHermionerocks1
@Beatiz: Sorry, but I have to disagree with you on D/E is to "young" to Date (that word is overdue, they not dating but being with each other). It doesn't matter what age they are, if two people likes, cares, understand, being comforable with each other..is most important...like Daniel and Emma here.
Of course is not anybody's bussines, I was just commenting on it and giving my opinion. I was just commenting that growing up is complicated enough, and mostly in their circunstances, so a crush or love or whatever might only complicate it even more. But then I even added that maybe NOT, and that was actually what they needed. Either way, yes, I still think that they're too young for the matters of the heart, but that is only that: an opinion. *My* opinion. I'm perfectly fine if you think the opposite. I am also perfectly fine and happy if we find out that they are actually dating. In my personal opinion and experience, 14 is too young to date and handle a relationship, but that doesn't mean that is right or wrong to do so.

Quote:
I am sure..that Daniel is not "M.Cuklin" and Emma is not "Drew Barrymore"
I didn't mean it in that way, as an insult or anything. I was talking about the HP cast in general. It's just that usually such young actors are then forgotten or are a little 'lost' in that kind of world, so I was just expressing my concern *because I like* Dan and Emma, and Rupert, and Tom and everybody else, so once again, I was just commenting. Nothing personal against the actors, but the opossite.

Last edited by Beatriz; 05-31-2004 at 12:36 PM
Old 05-31-2004, 01:01 PM
ABG
Loyal Fan

NEW THREAD! and you guys used the title.

First off, *tackle hugs kathy*

Secondly, i noticed that in the other thread we have lots of de-lurkers coming out because of all the D/E cuteness.
Old 05-31-2004, 01:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ABG

Secondly, i noticed that in the other thread we have lots of de-lurkers coming out because of all the D/E cuteness.
Yep They just force you to talk about it
Old 05-31-2004, 01:29 PM
Elite Fan

i don't think they're too young to be dating. 14 years old is not too young at all. my younger sister, who is 17 now, had her first boyfriend when she was 13. besides i think that emma and dan are a little different than normal 14 year olds. At least these two built a great friendship before taking a step and they spend so much time together on set. I also think because of what they've had to real with that they are a lot more mature than other 14 year olds are.

Dan and Emma probably won't admit to anything unless someone goes "what about this picture? huh??" I mean its a pretty personal thing to admit to.

i love the title to this thread, its so true. i've always loved shipping this, it's why i like here.

KATHY!!! *runs over to her and tackles her in a hug* come by more often!

i miss you too!!!
Old 05-31-2004, 01:36 PM
Extreme Fan

ABG snagged one of your avis from the last thread. Love the twisty one, never seen one like it.

Oh and here's my info, nearly forgot about this until a few days ago.

I left all of the $ in so it would be easy for you to edit in Catrina.

[$size=4][$b]*[/size] 33. D's Girl[/b] [$size=4][url$=http://www.fanforum.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=30809]*[/url][/size] or just call her [$i]"[$b]Kate[/b]"[/i]
[$EMAIL=london_aster@hotmail.com]Email[/EMAIL] | AIM: [$i]londonaster[/i] | yahoo: [$i]none[/i]| livejournal: [$url=http://www.livejournal.com/users/londonaster]londonaster[/url] | Bday: [$i]May 21[/i]

Unless we get a pic of them snogging and someone calls them on it they'll just keep playing the 'we're really good friends' card.

~Kate
I nearly do
-Snow Patrol
Old 05-31-2004, 01:37 PM
ABG
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Beatriz
Yep They just force you to talk about it
I know! It's impossible not go to "awwwww" anyone who says it's not cute is lying.

the picutures of d/e and h/hr were posted on the other board i go to, and all emma/dan and harry/hermione fans are coming out of the woodworks. Yeah, baby!

Last edited by ABG; 05-31-2004 at 01:50 PM
Old 05-31-2004, 01:57 PM
Master Fan

Re: NEW THREAD

Quote:
Originally posted by W

Emma could've asked Katie Holmes (btw, what is she doing in London?) for advice on dating a co-star in the middle of the media frenzy
HA! That's a good one! I wouldn't do it if I was her though

Quote:
No, no, no, it's June 18th!!! I also thought it was the 24th, but apparently they changed it.
Wow!! I had no idea!! That is like in two weeks!! (Hey, being optimist here! ) Thanx for the info ¿De dde eres tú? ¿De Madrid? Pq si no, lo veo dificil q vayamos juntas Yo voy con mi hermana, mi hermano, y una amiga
Old 05-31-2004, 01:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

I added you Kate. Thanks for making it so simple for me.

What other board is this Kieu? I'd like to take a look.

*pushes W off cliff*

You took belles spot!
Old 05-31-2004, 02:06 PM
ABG
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~Catrina~

What other board is this Kieu? I'd like to take a look.

http://www.smgboard.com/forums/index...pic=15159&st=0

(skip the first page, it's just people who like to anger me. )

It's an smgboard (not really a fan of anymore, but i have friends there) but they have an OT fourm and BTVS forums, so it's all good.
Old 05-31-2004, 02:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

You guys move way to fast!!! Love all the pictures of Dan and Emma. They are so cute. I don't think they're necessarily too young to date I just think in my opinion that they don't normally last that's all. But I agree that it really isn't our business whether or not they date or not. Whatever they are I hope they will always remain close.

I can't wait until POA comes out. Can't wait to see all the H/hr interaction.

see ya later.
Old 05-31-2004, 02:12 PM
New Fan

I've never posted before and I likely never will (consider yourselves lucky for that), but I wanted to comment on two things.

One, the person who saw Dan and Emma holding hands at the premiere said she had a clear view of just the three of them from behind. However, in the pictures from the premiere there is a big poster behind them and I think more of the cast and crew, which means they showed this little public display of affection at least twice. I think there will be more pictures.

Secondly, regarding Rupert's non-appearences, he mentioned in an article that he's got his GCSE's coming up. He may be reviewing for those while he still has a chance.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top