Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-13-2004, 09:13 PM
Loyal Fan

Gardenia- I'm so sorry about your friend! Here's some and a for you and your friend!!

I'm dying for more GOF news!! But I can't wait this weekend!! The JKR Chat!! Yippee! For some reason I'm hoping she "disses" H/Hr... I mean no offense but why would JKR would want to give something away that's essential to the book!!! It's like saying: Hey guys! This is how Voldemort dies or Harry dies!! I mean literally there would be NO point in reading the books! So I sometimes do like it when she answers H/Hr in a negative light because it's not like a D/Hr answer, but more like a Fred/George answer to the joke shop... She doesn't answer the question to say YES or NO, but she instills doubt to the reader! which I think personally is a key to saying: Yes or Maybe! Am i reading into much?

Yenno what I thought was sorta funny... It might be considered offensive, but yenno how some R/Hr shippers are like: R/Hr-Isn't it obvious? But didn't Hermione say that to Harry... "Is it's obvious? I'm talking about you.." Indirectly you can take that as a H/Hr quote not a R/Hr quote... Of course unless I miss something...
Genesis 37:20

Harry:Maybe I am
Hermione: Of course you're not.

Shannon:So what if I am?
Old 08-13-2004, 09:39 PM
Loyal Fan

No, LittleTiger, you definitely didn't "miss something". Harry and Hermione are "obvious", quite obvious as a matter of fact. They will be together, I just know it.

I've pondered this a lot, read and reread the books, seen the movies, read the quotes, read the essays, etc...

I consider myself an intelligent woman and am well-read...so I feel qualified to say, Harry and Hermione are on their way to love. I just know it from the way JKR writes. She's an excellent writer and I can't imagine she will write it any other way.

If I'm proved wrong in the end...oh well, I'm not gonna think along those lines cause I know I'm not wrong. But even so, I'll be very surprised if they don't end up together.

I'M A BELIEVER!!

hammergal
JasperAlice
Katniss and Peeta: EPIC love
Old 08-13-2004, 11:00 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Gardenia
Oh, Brooke, that movie is really cute! I saw it Wednesday The soundtrack is good, too (but I'm a sucker for Kelly Clarkson, so I kind of had to buy it anyway ).
Whoot! Kelly is da bomb! My best firend got to talk to her live on the raio in Ny last week while I was in line for American idol hahaha!
sabrina and mark forever Auror #25 D/E Bathroom Snogger Shannon/Derek April Co-Shipper of the Month Icon credit goes to ME!
Old 08-13-2004, 11:14 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by hammergal2004
No, LittleTiger, you definitely didn't "miss something". Harry and Hermione are "obvious", quite obvious as a matter of fact. They will be together, I just know it.

I've pondered this a lot, read and reread the books, seen the movies, read the quotes, read the essays, etc...

I consider myself an intelligent woman and am well-read...so I feel qualified to say, Harry and Hermione are on their way to love. I just know it from the way JKR writes. She's an excellent writer and I can't imagine she will write it any other way.

If I'm proved wrong in the end...oh well, I'm not gonna think along those lines cause I know I'm not wrong. But even so, I'll be very surprised if they don't end up together.

I'M A BELIEVER!!

hammergal
Amen! ITA!!

Harry and Hermione just... are. There's no way out. They are.

Have a test tomorrow early in the morning, so I'll just get as much writing done as I can until 10:30...

The simple lack of her is more to me than others' presence. ~ Edward Thomas
Ah me! love can not be cured by herbs. ~ Ovid
Old 08-13-2004, 11:27 PM
Addicted Fan

Rintin That was beautiful!

I especially loved how you put in the words when Hemione says "Trust me" because that's exactly what Harry does. He knows she is right and doesn't argue, just accepts and trusts. They are so perfect!

hammergal ITA! It just has to be them...I don't see it being any other way and still working out...doesn't seem possible!

Heather, hollytiger I love Kelly too! Thats awesome that your friend met her, Holly! Lucky girl!

Trish Ugh! Tests! Good luck with that! And can't wait to read what you write!

LittleTiger I definitely think you are right about JK...people keep saying that she has pretty much come out and said it will be R/Hr which in my opinion means exactly the opposite, knowing her! Good news for us!

*plays with photoshop*
Old 08-13-2004, 11:28 PM
Passionate Fan

Ew, you have a test on Saturday? I'm sorry!!
Old 08-13-2004, 11:33 PM
ABG
Loyal Fan

Rin, what do you mean you know something we don't know? That's a little cryptic. Now i'm curious. thanks.

Btw, I love that song! *hugs you*
Old 08-13-2004, 11:34 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Ew, you have a test on Saturday? I'm sorry!!
Yeah, because you see, my school does not think plausible we'd miss potential learning time to take our tests, so we have them almost weekly on Saturday mornings instead. Oh, joy.

But thanks for the support! You too, Erin!

'K, Holiday Fan Fiction = Fun!

Old 08-13-2004, 11:37 PM
Passionate Fan

That sucks! I'd die. At the college I go to, when we have a test it's during class time and you can leave as soon as you finish; I love it. At my high school, we just took the tests during class time and then did whatever until everyone finished. So you basically have school 6 days a week?! That blows.
Old 08-13-2004, 11:47 PM
Addicted Fan

Oh! I totally forgot tomorrow was Saturday! That's even worse!

I keep thinking Rin is me...since my friend calls me that...so everytime someone says it, I'm like...wait...what?!

Sorry guys! Fridays make me goofy! Especially Friday the 13th! <--I keep thinking Yella is gonna pop up and make all the color go away!
Old 08-13-2004, 11:48 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Time Cannot Erase

Sorry guys! Fridays make me goofy! Especially Friday the 13th! <--I keep thinking Yella is gonna pop up and make all the color go away!
Yeah, you'd better protect all your tubby time toys!
Old 08-13-2004, 11:51 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
That sucks! I'd die. At the college I go to, when we have a test it's during class time and you can leave as soon as you finish; I love it. At my high school, we just took the tests during class time and then did whatever until everyone finished. So you basically have school 6 days a week?! That blows.
Regular classes do that. It's such a nicer system. I'm so jealous... But I'm kind of used to Saturday tests now. Alas, what can I do?

Quote:
Yella's coming for us all!

*finding out light-hearted fics do not suit her*

What's WRONG with me?

Old 08-13-2004, 11:56 PM
Addicted Fan

Aw, nothing is wrong with you, Trish. I'm sure you are doing just fine! And comes from hanging out with me too long...

:triquetra:

Old 08-14-2004, 12:02 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
And comes from hanging out with me too long...

:triquetra:

True, my friend, very true. One just needs to look at your oddly random selection of smiles to know you're insane!

Old 08-14-2004, 12:09 AM
New Fan

Quote:
I keep thinking Rin is me...since my friend calls me that...so everytime someone says it, I'm like...wait...what?!
Hehehe, sorry! Thanks for pointing out the scene you liked, I hoped people would pick that bit up. I didn't change the timing from when Hermione says "Trust me," it is immediately that Harry stops struggling and falls through.

Quote:
Rin, what do you mean you know something we don't know? That's a little cryptic. Now i'm curious. thanks.
HAhah, no. That was me just being smug when giving you guys the video...

Thanks everyone for your nice words about my vid Always makes me want to make more. New song suggestions? hehe.

Gardenia: Goodluck for your friend, I hope everything works out for her! Sounds awful.

"Bye, Harry!" said Hermione, and she did something she never did before, and kissed him on the cheek. - GoF
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top