Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-13-2004, 10:34 AM
Dedicated Fan

Wow 3 pages in less than 8 hours. This must be the fastest thread ever

H/Hr isn't boring their relationship is special. Their communication and care for each other is what makes it special.
H/R fights might have been cute at the beginning but then its plain old fighting and one of them is eventually going to get really hurt, and that will end their friendship.

Quote:
Originally posted by imaginary
at your Vartan quote! [/B]
yeah he is adorable like a cuddly puppy with floppy ears
Old 06-13-2004, 10:50 AM
Loyal Fan

Delilah, thanks so much for the soundrack! \o/ I'm gonna add my own songs and, well, lol, use the lyrics of those to make LJ icons. ^_^v
Old 06-13-2004, 10:52 AM
Dedicated Fan

Cat, a screename for Aol or AIM or something like that. lol.

Harry/Hermione- The most famous and brightest pair of lovers

July 23rd- Daniel Radcliffe and Charisma Carpenter's birthdays. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

There's always that one true love, and it's up to you to get it or lose it. ~Lyn
Old 06-13-2004, 10:59 AM
Addicted Fan

OoO! Love the soundtrack! I just went down the list and there all perfect H/Hr songs! Very nicely done! And about H/Hr being boring...R/Hr are already boring and they aren't even together, so to say that H/Hr is boring would be crazy!

(ABG Chek your PMs...)

Last edited by Departure; 06-13-2004 at 11:32 AM
Old 06-13-2004, 11:23 AM
ABG
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by -Delilah-
Yay for Kieu! You started a new thread! *sniff* I'm so proud! I noticed the slight panic level at the end of the last thread. I would have loved to start the new thread but alas I was at the theater watching POA.
I hope you enjoyed yourself at that theater while your siblings were in a state of panic.

Shell_belle

I can't believe we have Air Supply as a part of our soundtrack. Niiiiiice.

Last edited by ABG; 06-13-2004 at 11:28 AM
Old 06-13-2004, 11:25 AM
Extreme Fan

Oh naughty thread title. I like

When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.
Old 06-13-2004, 11:26 AM
Dedicated Fan

What was everyone's fave part in POA?

There's always that one true love, and it's up to you to get it or lose it. ~Lyn
Old 06-13-2004, 11:44 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by wizardwitchvampseer
What was everyone's fave part in POA?
Definately the Auror ending part. (from the Whomping Willow to Mum and Dad's laughter at Ron's confusion. ) And, hmm, the Boys dormitory part. Boys in pajamas... hmm.... :paranoid: And Harry talking to Lupin on that bridge. Certainly there must be something of book 6 there (with the "Lily could see people's inner beauty" or something. I personally think they dated for a while...)

Ok. Those are my favorites. And i loved the classical jokes. Wish the DVD had already been launched. Ç_Ç Only thing i hate is the fact that many things were cut. For example, i didn't see McG wearing a nightgown!! I was DYING to see that scene! (still am) Ç_Ç And Hermione with braids and pjs? Just ly! *swoons*

AAAAnyway. I'm eager to see everyone's fave parts! ^^
Old 06-13-2004, 11:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Hands down, my very favorite part is whenever Harry is under the invisibility cloak and he is quite upset over finding out that Sirius was his Godfather and best friend of his fathers, and Hermione swiftly goes up to him and puts her hand up to where his face would be and reaches out to touch him and comfort him as he is so upset.. My heart just swelled with emotion. SOOOO SWEET.

Such an emotional and heartfelt scene. Shipping aside, I could not imagine how even sidekicks and other ships could ever say that this scene was not moving. It was quite possibily one of the very best scenes in all three movies. Just brilliant.
Old 06-13-2004, 11:56 AM
Dedicated Fan

I love those parts also...as well as the hand slapping scene when Harry was being a typical boy and was curious about the time turner, when Hermione pushed him against the wall, when she landed on top of him, the hand holding, hugging, laughing, the crying scene...pretty much every single scene with h/hr in it...lol

Old 06-13-2004, 12:13 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Quote from Sharon:
I was just reading an anti-H/Hr comment at the "Couples you don't like" thread, and I'm impressed at the totally wrong and misunderstood concept most of the people have of LOVE. I know I shouldn't care, but I'm getting tired of all this "H/Hr would be a boring couple" stuff.
Ugh! That aggravates me... I HATE it with a passion when people don't like H/Hr because they're a "boring" couple... That's very shallow arguement to make... I hate it! It's like H/hr are boring because they're not "sexy or exciting!" That's what makes me H/Hr much more than R/Hr... It's not typical of today's society.. I admit it, when I was thirteen, I wanted my future husband and I to have "physical chemistry!" Now when I look back, I'm like, "what the hell?" you're so superifical girl!! Chemistry should be defined not in terms of physical appearance, but interaction.. H/Hr definitely have chemistry... Sorry, but H/hr is definitely not boring.. just because they don't bicker, or have the stupid, cheesy, fangirl angst doesn't mean it's boring... They understand each other... and that is a imperative foundation for a relationship that sorry R/Hr lacks.. I also have personal reasons why I detest couples who always bicker, but I'm not going to elaborate...

My favorite scene: The time turner and the crying scene!
Genesis 37:20

Harry:Maybe I am
Hermione: Of course you're not.

Shannon:So what if I am?
Old 06-13-2004, 12:32 PM
ABG
Loyal Fan

ouu favorite PoA moment. I can't choose. So many moments. I do love that ending of the time-turner scene where they share their inside joke. I that. The snow scene is definately up there too. Everytime they held each other's hand my heart melts. I can't help but "awww". Their concern for each other is just so...instinctive and natural.
Old 06-13-2004, 12:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Cat, a screename for Aol or AIM or something like that
Oh i see! Riiiight!

I have AIM, MSN and Yahoo Messenger. I'll give you them all shall i? If anyone else wants to add me go ahead!

AIM: Buffy346
MSN: BuffySummers156
Yahoo! IM: hms_pumpkin_pie

Non Auror related, but England are beating France 1-0. Damn it all. *sigh*
Old 06-13-2004, 12:49 PM
Dedicated Fan

My favorite scenes were:

the snow scene - undeniable chemistry.

the whomping willow - I loved this scene it was funny and cute (harry was holding hermione's hand the whole time)

harry flying buckbeak - the music was perfect

harry conjuring the patronus - dan did an excellent job

harry and hermione laughing at confused ron - showed that there will be always something special between harry and hermione something they share
Old 06-13-2004, 12:50 PM
Loyal Fan

Ok, so i hated this. Very very much. But is was all my muse could come up with and i hate her for that. *glares at Fairy Muse*

Here:

2 weeks and a half till school is over. *already counting down*

Added ya on all 3, Cat!

Last edited by Lady_Hatchkoff; 06-13-2004 at 12:57 PM
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top