Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-04-2004, 04:28 PM
Loyal Fan

Liv- ME TOO!!! I *hate* love triangles... OT: that's why i'm sorta glad that King Arthur got rid of the infamous triangle btw Guinevere/Arthut/Lancelot. But I would be dissappointed with a H/Hr/R triangle... I hope book 6 brings the R/Hr romance to a close... but I think that might ruin the surprise...

Sade- Thanks for the article!! It seems like the writer is a H/Hr or D/E fan...
Quote:
the handsome, clean-scrubbed Radcliffe is matched by the feistiness characteristics she’s growing into.
It makes D/E or H/Hr seem like a fiesty and hot couple!

BTW, pushes Sade off the cliff... can i push a mod off the cliff?
Genesis 37:20

Harry:Maybe I am
Hermione: Of course you're not.

Shannon:So what if I am?
Old 07-04-2004, 04:39 PM
Master Fan

Welcome Bloody Sakura, bloominluv and Brooke! Enjoy your stay.

Liv: That FA you posted makes me melt everytime I see it. I just Japanese H/Hr art. I've spent entire days searching for them.

Shannon: To answer your question, I don't know, I want to see so many things. Like, them spending time alone together, the one (or two, as JKR put it) crucial and inevitable kiss, and hugs, hugs, HUGS! As if their lives depended on them. As for GoF, the kiss at the train station (duh!), and OotP, well... EVERYTHING! You know what I'm talking about, I need no repeating of all the Auror goodness in that book.

Old 07-04-2004, 04:40 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Little Tiger

BTW, pushes Sade off the cliff... can i push a mod off the cliff?
Oh she deserves it, she took Belle's spot!

*hide under a table before Sadé comes after her*

Icon by me
Old 07-04-2004, 04:45 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by dawnie@
Oh she deserves it, she took Belle's spot!

*hide under a table before Sadé comes after her*

Yeah, no exceptions when someone takes Belle's spot.

Old 07-04-2004, 04:47 PM
Passionate Fan

thanks Sharon and Liv (I'm guessing...sorry if i'm wrong) But i'm glad i'm here!!
I'll kill who you hate, take off that dress, you won't freeze

Last edited by x*Brooke*x; 07-04-2004 at 06:09 PM
Old 07-04-2004, 05:52 PM
Loyal Fan

FIRST,...SADE!!!! YOU'RE ARE BACK!!....*HUG* and thanks for that article:

quote:
The 14-year-old Radcliffe is playing Harry at 13, but half-grown into striking cheekbones and into a steady, blue-eyed gaze, could pass for an older, angrier, more troubled teen. As his rival for the affections of Hermione, Grint is now a bulkier boy, but it’s the transformation of Watson that makes the movie into an equal opportunity case for teen heartthrobs: the handsome, clean-scrubbed Radcliffe is matched by the feistiness characteristics she’s growing into. (She’s the first young actress I can remember observing that she both throws a good punch and resembles a latter-day Audrey Hepburn.)
----
I agree...with (roswellcharmed),...I hate LOVE TRIANGLE... but We all know that it will not happen...because Hermione/Emma "genuiely-likes" DANIEL/HARRY...

Daniel THE NEXT GARY GRANT?....hehhe...I like that...but w/sexy-accent..AND BETTER LOOKING..
Old 07-04-2004, 06:21 PM
ABG
Loyal Fan

Sade!! Thanks for the article!

I liked what the writer of that article had to say. Harry and Hermione, as played by Dan and Emma, fit together. they match intellectually, emotionally, and....erm, physically.

I've just re-read STNE and I'm on my Auror high. How I love this couple.

Oh, just putting my 2 cents in on the conversation about who's funny. Personally, I think Hermione is the funniest. Her humor is clever, and she's so smart that you never expect half the things that come out of her mouth. It makes for a more unexpected laugh. With Ron, when something happens, you just kinda expect him to make some obvious comment. And Harry, he's so brooding and serious that his humor comes from his sarcasm, IMO. They're all funny in their own way, but Hermione makes me laugh the most.

alright, gotta go get packing. leaving tomorrow and i have nothing in the suitcase.
Old 07-04-2004, 06:40 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ABG

alright, gotta go get packing. leaving tomorrow and i have nothing in the suitcase.
where are you going?

Icon by me
Old 07-04-2004, 07:00 PM
Dedicated Fan

You guys move too fast! I love the title! Soo very true. Welcome to Bloody Sakura, Bloominluv, and Brooke. I'm glad you guy joined us. On who is the funniest, I think Harry is the funniest...he doesn't try to be and that's what makes it funny. Welcome back Sade. I love the arts and icons. So purty. On the Bravo article, I think it's a fake because d/e would never fully admit...not yet anyway. Especially like that. But the other article is cool. They just match.

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY EVERYONE~

Harry/Hermione- The most famous and brightest pair of lovers

July 23rd- Daniel Radcliffe and Charisma Carpenter's birthdays. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

There's always that one true love, and it's up to you to get it or lose it. ~Lyn
Old 07-04-2004, 07:12 PM
Loyal Fan

*giggles childishly*

*tip-toes away, giggling*
Old 07-04-2004, 07:17 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hi, I'm Lelia and have been a lurker for quite some time now and I have decided to come out and say "Hi."

I just so excited cuz I'm gonna see PoA for the second time tomorrow! Eeeee!!!!

Mulder/Scully, Peter/Wendy, House/Cameron, Jack/Kate, Erik/Christine, Clark/Lois, Doctor/Rose, Doctor/Jack, Doctor/Rose/Jack
Old 07-04-2004, 07:22 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady_Hatchkoff
*giggles childishly*

*tip-toes away, giggling*
Hey!! Come back here! I saw you leaving!

Thanks to everyone who welcomed me. ^^'' This is one the first forums I ever ventured into joining... So it means a lot, really.

I think Emma will give Audrey a run for her money. Dan can do it too, of course. Take care, seniors. ;D
Old 07-04-2004, 07:23 PM
Dedicated Fan

Liv, I LOVE IT! It just simply..rocks! Lelia, welcome to the board! Glad you're here. Btw, lucky you for getting to see it again. Bloody Sakura, you're welcome! ( misses Cat. )

Harry/Hermione- The most famous and brightest pair of lovers

July 23rd- Daniel Radcliffe and Charisma Carpenter's birthdays. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

There's always that one true love, and it's up to you to get it or lose it. ~Lyn
Old 07-04-2004, 07:32 PM
Master Fan

Welcome Lelia! Enjoy your second watching of PoA.

Liv: That's such a funny icon, as well as true.

Old 07-04-2004, 07:43 PM
Loyal Fan

Hey Aurors! And welcome to all the newbies, glad to have ya!

Love the title, absolutely love it!

Just got back from watching fireworks, Happy 4th of July! I live on the east coast of US, it's evening here, I get back and find a new thread on page 2! Wow, we Aurors sure have a lot to talk about...course I could talk endlessly about Harry and Hermione.

I'm so excited cause I'm taking a trip in 2 weeks to Germany and also visiting London. Think I'll see any Harry Potter stuff in London? It's just exciting to think about being there, I love all things British! My ancestry is British and German so I'm excited about visiting those countries. I'll probably miss several threads, though!

My 2 cents on some of the discussion...I don't like triangles, either, the trio are solid and I don't want romance to break them up. I like the way some fanfic writers do it, Harry loves Hermione and Ron's okay with that!

The prophecy is worded to me to mean that both Harry and Voldemort cannot exist together...one will die. I can't believe JKR would kill Harry, just don't see that happening, good MUST triumph over evil!

The books and movies are filled with humor, Ron is funny in his goofy way, Hermione is just so clever with words, and Harry has some great lines in the books. I can't decide who's funniest, though!

And of course Harry and Hermione just have that spark...OotP was so fantastic, Harry just thinks of Hermione all the way through, in nearly everything he does! He knows the difference between a crush (Cho) and meaningful love (Hermione) because ultimately he realizes he doesn't really care about Cho but he nearly passes out at the thought of losing his Hermione!

I was reading a mag called Movie Magic (the Harry Potter special) and it was interesting to me that Robbie Coltrane (Hagrid) was describing the discussion that went on with Alfonso about whether Ron and Hermione should have hugged in the scene in Hagrid's hut when Scabbers was found alive. I guess they were thinking about it but obviously it didn't happen. Isn't it interesting that Ron and Hermione didn't hug but Harry and Hermione were all over each other practically the whole movie? Am I reaching here or was there some message to us on the future? Ron and Hermione didn't hug in COS either...hmm. I know some feel like all that non-touching and fighting is sexual tension but I'm not so sure...could be but I hope not. Like we said before...best friends make the best lovers. Look at Mulder and Scully!

Okay, long post. Gotta work in the morning, hopefully this thread will still be up tomorrow night, never know with the Aurors!
hammergal
JasperAlice
Katniss and Peeta: EPIC love
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top