Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-28-2004, 01:38 AM
Elite Fan

hey all! my title got used...wahoo!!

hey where's sade with her cool ass "this is what happened in the last thread" post?
Old 03-28-2004, 02:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hey guys!!!

I go to bed, come back in the morning and we have a whole new thread!!

Very cool title though, love it!!
Old 03-28-2004, 03:12 AM
ABG
Loyal Fan

i went to see SD2 today, and i saw the trailer. it's the exact same one they showed on E! the other day... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

The kids in my theater sucked. they were more excited for the new Olsen twins movie. WTF? HP is so much cooler. My sister and i was squeeling enough to embarrass ourselves.
Old 03-28-2004, 08:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hey guys [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Im going to see Scooby Doo 2 next weekend, so i'll finally be able to see the trailer on bigscreen! Only bad thing is i have to suffer through the movie after that. Oh, the things i do in the name of Aurordom! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Im just off to read that fic that someone recommended a few posts back, sounds cool!

[img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Old 03-28-2004, 09:43 AM
Passionate Fan

new thread already? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

oh well... [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Icon by me
Old 03-28-2004, 09:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Well, you could always leave after the trailer. At least that's what I'd do, if the sequel is anything like the first SD movie...
I could do that, but two things will stop me!

1 - Im going with a friend who will disown me if i leave that early!

2 - I refuse to pay £4.00 for a 2 minute trailer, fabulous as it may be. I want my money's worth!

After all, it cant be any WORSE than the first one can it? I loved Linda Cardellini as Velma and Matthew Lillard as Shaggy, but that was it!! You seriously would never know SMG and Freddie Prinze Jr were married in real life. I've seen cardboard cutouts with more chemistry. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Plus, both their actig sucked!

Hehe, end of non-Auror related rant!

I read that fic Shannon recommended and it was lovely. Just the fluffy pick up i needed!!

Anyway, i better go for a shower, i stimk of horses!! Catch y'all later! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
Old 03-28-2004, 03:32 PM
Master Fan

I think I'll sacrifice myself and go watch SD2 only to see the kick ass trailer on big screen. I'd do anything for Harry Potter, especially for H/Hr. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Old 03-28-2004, 03:46 PM
Master Fan

Is it just me or is Hermione NOT on the back of Buckbeak with Harry? I might have to boycott the movie if they got rid of an Auror reference and included a Sidekicker one.
Old 03-28-2004, 03:49 PM
Loyal Fan

I saw The Passion of Christ today and there was a HP trailer before that... Can't you watch that instead? (Seriously, the 1st Scooby Doo movie sucked big time).
Old 03-28-2004, 03:54 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Will,Nicole's Manwhore:
<STRONG>Is it just me or is Hermione NOT on the back of Buckbeak with Harry? I might have to boycott the movie if they got rid of an Auror reference and included a Sidekicker one.</STRONG>
Maybe you're referring to the Care of Magical Creatures class scene. Don't you remember Harry riding Buckbeak there while the others watch him? Don't worry, they're not taking off our H/Hr ride. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] It's probably the most important part of book 3.

Old 03-28-2004, 03:57 PM
Master Fan

Looking back, it looks like it's daytime and their Romantic Flight is at night so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.
Old 03-28-2004, 04:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Will,Nicole's Manwhore:
<STRONG>Looking back, it looks like it's daytime and their Romantic Flight is at night so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.</STRONG>
[img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] Can't wait to see their 'romantic flight'! [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Old 03-28-2004, 04:25 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by -Delilah-:
<STRONG>

[img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] Can't wait to see their 'romantic flight'! [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Me neither. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] And their "alone time" at Hogsmeade.

Old 03-28-2004, 05:23 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by W:
<STRONG>

*raises eyebrows*

Either that was meant for another ship's thread or I missed that part of the book completely...

[img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]
It's not canon, I know. R/Hr's wrist-holding isn't canon either. So I guess it's not bad to squeee over the H/Hr movie shipiness, is it?

ETA: YEAH! I got another star! Now I'm an Obsessed Fan! [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 03-28-2004: Message edited Sharon86 ]

Old 03-28-2004, 05:56 PM
Part-Time Fan

I feel like an old woman. You young whipper-snappers are blazing through these threads waaaay too quickly for me. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Yes, it's perfectly okay to squee over movie shippiness. I myself am looking forward to the cute (albeit non-canon) 'alone time' at Hogsmeade. Have finally seen the trailer, and I believe the part that got some people scared that Hermione was not on Buckbeak with Harry is actually Sirius flying off on Buckbeak's back at the end. So, no worries, my friends. And what was up with that awkward 'wrist-grabbing'? Not only was the scene itself awkward, but it was very awkwardly edited into the trailer! Not a good job by the producers of that trailer. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Yes, I would rather it be "they've got the stances down," but that's just my own OCD-ness showing itself. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Have a lovely Auror day, all! Sorry for my long absence, but I've got to run off again and study for a Mass Media Law midterm now!

***argel***
Team Cordy� #17
"You're welome." -Cordelia Chase
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top