Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-27-2004, 07:14 PM
Extreme Fan

Aurors(H/Hr): Because they got the stances down

A long long time ago there lived a boy named Harry Potter. He had this devastatingly tragic life, all made better by a loyal and trusting rapport he had with his best friend Hermione Granger. Little did they know, the loving friendship they shared would turn into something more because of course, there are some things you can't share without liking each other, and knocking out a 12-foot mountain troll is one of them.

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Why the Auror way is the only way [img]smilies/star.gif[/img]

Reasons from SS:

Reasons from CoS:

Reasons from PoA:

Reasons from GoF:

And if that doesn't convince you, read our intro, browse the thread, read fics, have fun!

The Pledge of Aurorness

I pledge allegiance
To the Aurors
Of the Wonderful world of Fanforum
And to Harry and Hermione
For the love they represent
One Thread
Under Mods
Internet freedom
And liberty and justice for All Aurors!

• Honorary Aurors
[*]Mike Gerber: Three words...Barry and 'Ermine (May he post a lot, and live forever!)
[*]Caroline Rhea: "No! No! No! Its you and Hermione!" (to Dan on Harry's love life)
[*]Regis & Kelly
  • Kelly: (leans forward) How about the cute little girl that plays Hermione Granger?Regis: (also leans forward) What about her, eh?(Dan laughs and looks embarrassed, blushes, sputters a bit, shifts in his chair as Regis kept on teasing him)Regis: Huh, Daniel? Come clean, let's hear it. You'd like to put the cloak on her too, I bet. Huh?
[*]Dan: "Mind, why would I mind?" (on hugging Em)
[*]Emma: "Of all the people!" (when her friends say Hermione will end up with Ron)
[*]Rupert GrintRupert: "I was going to say I hope they don't fall for each other."
And my personal fave Rupert quote: "I'm hoping that they're not going to go and get off with each other. I hope J.K. Rowling kills Ron off before that happens!"(both on R/Hr) He really is a smart boy! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
[*]JKR: "Harry needs Hermione...badly."
[*]Steven Kloves: "Well, this one is an obvious one no? "
  • Our Auror Siblings

We Aurors aren't just obsessively fanatic pioneers who love Harry and Hermione. We are their kids, yup, products of elopement, mangos, broom closets, and too many strawberry margaritas.
[*]1. Belle_Dreamer or just call her "Belle"AIM:CirceBP[*]2. Sweetwater Gal AIM:LhsChrmd[*]3. Rubydh18
AIM:Rubydh18[*]4. WinterPolaris* or just call her "Floreta", "Flor", or "Flo"
mailto:aznauror05@hotmail.comaznauror05@hotmail.com</A> | AIM:aZnJsHLvR05 | livejournal:winterpolaris | b-day:Aug.22[*]5. roswell_charmed2000* or just call her "Shannon"
mailto:joy00002@uwp.edujoy00002@uwp.edu</A> | AIM: MuSiCcHaRmEdcHiK | yahoo:sj_charmed_2000 | b-day: Jan.26[*]6. ReboundedClyffie712
AIM:Charmedgurl15 (and countless other sn's!)[*]7. QueenAmidala01* or just call her "Ami"e-mail | AIM:QueenAmi02 | livejournal:teawithvoldy[*]8. AllAboutAliens
AIM:Jimmerswoman02[*]9. Gryffindor_Girl* or just call her "Rini", "Rininess", "Reena"e-mail | AIM:LilSweetieRini or mionegp | livejournal:[i]slytherindoll | b-day:May 31 [*]10. ABG* or just call her "Kieu" or "Q"
mailto:kieudtn@u.washington.edukieudtn@u.washington.edu</A> | AIM:abg042384 | yahoo:abg206 | b-day:April 23[*]11. Christiandmb
AIM:Cdmb79[*]12. Magicpillow
AIM:Jovalteenie88[*]13. Will,Nicole's Manwhore* or just call him "Will"
e-mail | AIM:KyoushiKun | yahoo:RoswellAndalite | livejournal:latin_lunatic | b-day:May 3[*]14. insane imagination
AIM:topazaqua312[*]15. Natalie
AIM:desertswinds[*]16. Majandra M.
AIM:MajandraMolino[*]17. AngelDevil
AIM:AngelDevil1257[*]18. *Niccin** or just call her "Nic"
mailto:coli21@aol.comcoli21@aol.com</A> | AIM:Coli21 | livejournal:niccin | b-day:Sept.21[*]19. Haebrethilien
AIM:LaurelinLKTP53 &lt;---She is pulling a Sarah [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] [*]20. Shiri S
AIM:LizEvans51[*]21. LinzAngelBaby
AIM:]LinzAngelBaby [*]22. Christine
AIM:Calyse825[*]23. Megz
AIM:Emialimeg[*]24. Karla
AIM:KarmaKarwa[*]25. Hollytiger* or just call her "Holly"
mailto:cardinaire@alltel.netcardinaire@alltel.net</A> | AIM:JMB HKC | yahoo:hollytiger | livejournal:hollytiger | b-day:Dec 12[*]26. Behrlyawake
AIM:Velvet1113[*]27. Spikearrin
AIM:spikearrin[*]28.jk_d25
AIM:siriusjay[*]29.Jas
AIM:MiasmaCharisma[*]30. d&jforevr
AIM:Dashgurl17[*]31. Melpdreamer
AIM:Emmycuomo[*]32. Anck-Su-Namum[/b]
AIM:Gigania[*]33. D's Girl
AIM:runwaymodel521[*]34. Lizzie
AIM:GoodCrazyGirl[*]35. Marauder's Child* or just call her "Sadé" or "that crazy girl" [img]smilies/crazy.gif[/img]
mailto:MaraudersChild@TempestWolf.comMaraudersChild@TempestWolf.com</A> | AIM:MaraudersChild | yahoo:marauders_child | livejournal:guttervision | b-day:Sept 28
36. radamof
36. bianca
37. blue
38. spikes kitten
39. fishish
40. AJaKe
41. EmLo
42. JoeyDawsonBeliever
43. Chinadoll
44. The Pod Squad
45. jem?
46. Olga
47. liaso
48. ainjull
49. Buffy A. Summers
50. ballyhara
51. CO1
52. EiresChilde
53. bumpkin
54. Addie_P&A
55. Joshua
56. mad 4 it
57. Spikeearrink46
58. Eternity
59. Musicchild
60. Melodious 1
61. trixiefirecracker
62. misako
63. Harry and Hermione
64. LipGlossGirl
65. SSSilverrrZ
66. mcgirl
67. LizForever
68. Addicted to Harry and Hermione
69. Verbi
70. RoswellRookie3
71. Sandie
72. pinay_kaitlyn
73. Shannon/sweetcreeker
74. Holly B
75. Ice_Princess1326
76. Loz*[*]77. guerinschick* or just call her "Lisa
mailto:brml9@aol.combrml9@aol.com</A> | b-day:Mar.18
78. candy_goodness
79. Holly B.
80. Sillygirl17
81. buttefly_girl
82. treesharadia
83. kezdawson
84. Candy_Auror
85. Hobbes19
86. ~*~CCA~*~
87. Lissanne
88. Admiral Yellow
89. d&j4ever
90. Margarita Salt
91. DawsonsCreekFan9
92. AndiRose
93. W.Y.I.N.
94. pumpkin pasties
95. Verbi
96. autumn angel 01
97. HermioneGranger81
98. Canadian_Moocow
99. .h. potter & smallville fan
100. sillygirl17
101. WeSley0bSeSS0r
102. Chris (the girl)
103. tictac
104. Vanilla
105. Kate_A/C
106. Brazilian_Dan_Fan
107. II DTU II
108. texas_gal
109. xKrazyKremeSodax
110. Jessica
111. Lapis Lazuli
112. DjaLi
113. PhoebeAlyson
114. Nicole-y
115. KervyQT16
116. RooneyFan
117. LittleOwl42
118. Christina
119. Ale_Pacey&Joey_Lover
120. Holly bear
121. Natalyly
122. Princess Mandy
123. Oy_Angelina
124. Admiral Yellow
125. Butters
126. Meredith
127. Chiriru
128. Carolina Bell
129. JavieBot
130. Telli
131. chuppa_chup
132. RoswellDreamer5[*]133. Just Tracy* or just call her "Tracy"
mailto:TracyP1121@aol.comTracyP1121@aol.com</A> | AIM: TracyP1121 | b-day Sept 16
134. **nzchick**
135. LaraCroft01
136. Putzi[*]137. W* or just call her ermmm... "W" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
mailto:mrswitter80@yahoo.commrswitter80@yahoo.com</A> | b-day:April 10[*]138. Orber123 * or just call her "Jill"
mailto:Tripletz5@aol.comTripletz5@aol.com</A> | AIM:Tripletz5 | livejournal:orber123 | b-day:Aug.6
139. Lady_Hatchkoff
140. *trish* [*]141. Intrceptr350* or just call her "Kathy"
mailto:xena49_@hotmail.comxena49_@hotmail.com</A> | yahoo:Intrceptr350 | b-day:Nov.2
142. pixie_89
143. Lady Aeryn
144. 2Cute4U
145. Persephone Pixie
146. PrincessKate24
147. ecinaj0823
148. Vera
149. hockeydiva
150. mione291
151. Kim
152. HappyToast8
153. Spikes_slayer
154. Balrog of Tornados
155. akscully
156. legorliluver
157.RavenClaw233
158. FairyChica78
159. *Ledi*
160. Kat B
162. ~*EverwoodGirl1312*~ ~Nicole
163. SweetTooth
164. wb_gal005 (Michelle) ~ MiLkIt 321 (AIM)[*]165. Clash City Rocker* or just call her "Layne"
e-mail | AIM:skittlegrl111987/shutupopie/Morgendorffer19 | livejournal:fitzrivera | b-day:Nov.19
166. Cleveland Rocks
167. Heero Yuy
168. fingerless - Amy
179. spikearrin
170. *Rianna*
171. CherryChica87
172. *_*Nanda*_*
173. Gardenia
174. angel/ cordy forever
175. Orli'sGirlMate[*]176. dixieland_dreamer* or just call her "Jenna"
mailto:brown_eyes9802@hotmail.combrown_eyes9802@hotmail.com</A> | AIM:JennaH425 | b-day:April 25
177. quirkygrrl[*]178. Sharon86* or just call her "Sharon"
mailto:lunetita86@hotmail.comlunetita86@hotmail.com</A> | b-day:Nov 18[*]179. ~-Sarah-~* or just call her "Sarah"
mailto:dreamer_684@hotmail.comdreamer_684@hotmail.com</A> | b-day:Nov.29[*]180. Little Tiger
mailto:autumnrain07@yahoo.comautumnrain07@yahoo.com</A> | AIM:littletiger675 | b-day: Sept.10[*]181. dawnie@* or just call her "Dawnie"
mailto:joey_potter23@hotmail.comjoey_potter23@hotmail.com</A> | livejournal:dawnie05 | b-day: May 6
182. Lyndsi
183. X5 101[*]184. haylz80* or just call her "Haylz"
e-mail | AIM:Haylzee | livejournal:haylzee | b-day:April 28[*]185. Angelic_Auror or just call her "Catrina" or "Cat"
mailto:QueenC090986@aol.comQueenC090986@aol.com</A> | AIM:QueenC090986 | b-day:Sept.9[*]186. The all new CherryPixie* or just call her "Jen"
mailto:jennythepixie@hotmail.comjennythepixie@hotmail.com</A> | livejournal:chocolatepixie | b-day:JUne 19[*]187. ~* coconut ice *~* or just call her "Tina"
e-mail | B-day:May 24
188. jessica1978[*]189. Nadhip* or just call her "Hipatia"
mailto:ruhyp07@yahoo.comruhyp07@yahoo.com</A> | AIM:INRI85 | b-day:Feb.3[*]190. pacifierrocks* or just call her "Shannon"
mailto:dvlsplygrnd2003@yahoo.comdvlsplygrnd2003@yahoo.com</A> | AIM:smfombis | b-day:June 13[*]191. heaven85*
mailto:heaven85hk@yahoo.com.hkheaven85hk@yahoo.com.hk</A> | b-day:Oct.29[*]192. -Delilah-* or just call her "Delilah"
mailto:KT_Lou_82@yahoo.comKT_Lou_82@yahoo.com</A> | yahoo:KT_Lou_82 | b-day:Mar.26[*]193. wafball* or just call her "Rosi"
mailto:wafball@yahoo.com.auwafball@yahoo.com.au</A> | b-day:Dec.7
194. Fred Weasley Mistress[*]195. argel* or just call her "Argel"
mailto:argel39@hotmail.comargel39@hotmail.com</A> | yahoo:argel39 | livejournal:argel39 | b-day:Sept.29
196. lleykian
197. PrincessKate24[*]198. Lady_Hatchkoff or just call "Liv
mailto:livia_malfoy@hotmail.comlivia_malfoy@hotmail.com</A> | AIM:XxBoNeQuiCHaxX | yahoo:liviotinha_88 | livejournal:liv347 | b-day:Oct.3
199. buffy07
200. MichaelVartanIsSexy

• Fanfic
Well, lets face it. Here we are, in our billionth year of waiting for JKR to finish Book 6. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] To pass the time away, we Aurors love to explore the ways in which other talented Aurors of the fanon world picture the union of the lovely Harry and Hermione. Its fun, read 'em!

Check out:

SchnoogleAstronomy Towerff.net
Pumpkin Pie ArchiveFiction Alley Park H/Hr Fic ThreadThe Pumpkin PatchH/Hr Shippers AnonymousPoU Yahoo GroupsPGW IndustriesHermione's WorldH/Hr Ficlet Thread 1H/Hr Ficlet Thread 2snitchfiction.netPortkeyPP.org

At all these sites you will find a glorious amount of fic. If you want specific recs, just ask and we'll be happy to oblige!

• Auror Art

Click the link to see fabulously delicious Auror art from the talented people of Aurorland.

Crossing the Line Undrawn
All Auror art was sent there for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy!

• Auror FanFlicks

Join the Aurors yahoo!group to have access to the biggest collection of H/Hr fan made movies & music videos to be found anywhere. Satiate your hunger for the squee enducing H/Hr moments that are sure to come with the latest movie, watch the FanFlicks made by our very own über filmakers! Ü

If you are one of those talented people who has made a video and would want your works to be hosted or linked, e-mail mailto:MaraudersChild@TempestWolf.comMaraudersChild@TempestWolf.com</A> or upload them to the "Files" section of Aurors.

After all that, are you still reluctant about Aurordom? Worried about Ron, and Ginny, and Draco are you? Well, I dunno about Uncle Ron (who is quite the thread pimp), but Uncle Draco and Aunt Gin have their own thread. Its called the Fire and Ice thread, I highly suggest you check it out.

And if you are feeling particularly gutter, fo visit the Guttery Canon Quotes. They're fun! (And oh so true...)

And after all that, if you still think Aurordom isn't meant for you, don't worry about it!
This is the way out.

And for those of you intelligent ones who have decided to stay, sit back, relax, have yourself a Strawberry Margarita and enjoy it here! This is your home, with Mum and Dad and your Auror Sibs! And if you want your name on the list, remember...bugger the person posting this intro.

**Thanks Mel, Ruby, and Jane, for the banners. To quote Dumbledore "You can never have enough banners." All right, he said, "You can never have enough socks," but alas, close enough.

BIGGER is better!

Disclaimer: No Ron Weasleys were hurt in the making of this thread.

Happy Posting!

~Nic
Old 03-27-2004, 07:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Nice thread title! I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] it!!

Delilah I will email you the wp asap.

Im going to see Scooby Doo 2 next weekend [img]smilies/hotpinkie.gif[/img] yay POA Trailer!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!! Im so excited!! Lots of Auror stuff. I told my friend that there was a PoA trailer and she sreamed, she loves Harry Potter just like me [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] though she is not an Auror [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

================================================================

Mel, I hope you don't mind that I inserted the thread re-cap here, I would've inserted it to the opener but I'm afraid we got too many pictures! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

anyway, here goes:

This is the thread re-cap that I promised Shannon...

Ok, since I was MIA when this thread was made (for reasons you all now know [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]), I wasn't able to make the usual previous thread re-cap.

And nobody else did... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/nono.gif[/img] bad Aurors, laaaaaazy Aurors! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Anyway, since I promised Shannon that I'd do it, here it is.

This is what happened in the previous thread...

Oh! WAIT! I almost forgot!
Before I plunge into the whole re-cap thing, I'd first like to give credit to
Shannon (roswellcharmed_2000) for the awesome title of this thread:
Aurors (H/Hr): Because they've got the STANCES down pat!

::Encourages everybody to give a warm round of applause for Shannon::

::hands Shannon a certificate for a "one day all access pass for you and your choice of Man!Veela to Mummy & Daddy's private island"::

"What do you mean you're taking Orli?!!!"

::knocks Shannon unconscious and runs away with Orli::

::returns at the end of the day and brings Shannon to the Hospital Wing::

"I swear, Aunt Poppy, I don't know what happened, I just found her lying there unconscious on the sand... Maybe a coconut fell on her head and knocked he out!"

[img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img]
::smiles sweetly::

::slowly leaves the Hospital Wing with the innocent look still intact::

::smirks::
Nobody could resist the power of Bambi!eyes...
muwahahahahahahahahha

Anyway, to all those who didn't get what the hell the "stances" meant...
well, you see, in the latest PoA trailer, there was a scene wherein Hermione is kneeling right beside Harry's bedside, or what I believe to be his bedside, right before he awoke and sat up:

I imagine the scene went like this:
The Dementor approaches, Harry sees/hears his parents get Avada Kedavrad by Voldemort, and then he faints. When he regains conciousness, the first thing he sees is Hermione... whose pretty face is full of concern, and whose hand is stroking his hair. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

All to gether now:
Aaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Anyway, my Real Life friends and I have this thing that we call
The BoyFriend Stance(TM).
It's this certain way that a guy stands right next to you that just seem to shout to other guys "back off, she's with me!"

And in that scene, I could definitely sense the girlfriend stance.
It just seems to scream "Yes, I'm THE girlfriend and I'm not afraid to show it!"
And I can sense it with just one screenshot, 'cause hey, I'm a girl, and I know the stance when I see one...
It's just like a lioness just marked her teritory, you know? *lol*

And don't get me started on Harry's Boyfriend StanceS...
Yes, with an "S" 'cause there's more than one occasion we see The "Harry" Stance!
Here are just some of them:

"I can't let you harm her! I'll protect her with my life!"

And to think that we've only just seen a handful of promo pictures and roughly 2 minutes of the film! Can you just imagine how many we'd see when we get to see the whole film?
We'd all be in a mad smiling!catatonic state from giddiness!

So there you have it, the origin of The Stance(TM)

Now that that's been over and done with, let's continue with the re-cap...

Two threads ago,

We ooooohhed and aaaaaahed all over them for a whole thread already, but I guess that just wasn't enough because some of the giddiness still remains.

Can't blame us though, because a picture is worth a thousand words, and there were lots of them! And those screencaps just scream H/Hr luvin!

• We celebrated because every Auror's favorite actor & actress won awards!
Daniel Radcliffe won a Bronze Otto for Best Male actor. (3rd place)
and
Emma watson won a Silver Otto for Best Female actor. (2nd place)

*** The Ottos are the awards given out each year by the German Publication Bravo.

• We rolled our eyes over the rumor of Kate Winslet being cast as Fleur Delacour
  • [/i]
I mean she was not a believable 16 year old a decade ago when she played Rose in Titanic, do the rumor mongers honestly think she could pull off 17 year old Fleur?! Puh-leaze!

• We all clamored to HP.com because they just launched their new look
And of course because they had just uploaded the brand spankin new PoA trailer!
If you haven't been there, what are you waiting for? Head on over there right away!

• There was much ooooohing and aaaaahing yet again because we finally got to see the new trailer in high quality!

Oh! and how could I forget the SCREENCAPS!
found here, here, here, and here

Yet more H/Hr pictures to drive us all gaga. Like this NEW one:

• Of course we explained away and gave an Auror's view on what REALLY happened on the much hoopla'd 'hand hold scene'

Because we are just so perceptive of the small things and look at every minute detail and think of the reasons behind things... it's all in the subtext, baby! [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

• There was also an onslaught of H/Hr Fan Arts!
    Plus Wallies & Avies
Fan Art & Avies made by Liv (Lady_Hatchkoff)(click this link, you wouldn't regret it, Liv went crazy and posted all these wonderful avies & FAs that's sure to send you into H/hr high!)Wallie courtesy of Jen (The all New Cherry Pixie)- recommended by Katie Dell (-Delilah-) and SAtrina (~Catrina~)

Wallies courtesy of HP.com:
- Harry with a "come hither" look- Harry appoaching Buckbeak
- Harry petting Buckbeak
- Harry & Hermione with Ron & Scabbers

• And after almost having heart attacks at the same time because of all those high-res pics of Dan!Harry all grown up, we all felt like PERVS lusting over a 14 year old BOY and comforted each other [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
But I still believe that it's all just a conspiracy between WB, the HP productions, and Dan's parents in making us believe that Dan is 14, I mean he just can't BE 14!!!
It should be illegal for a boy that hot to be 14! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

I think I need to lie down... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

still in denial that Dan is just 14,
~ Sade [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

[ 04-07-2004: Message edited Marauder's Child ]
Old 03-27-2004, 07:53 PM
Loyal Fan

Can someone rec me a short but sweet H/Hr ficlet, with no angst please. Thanks.
Old 03-27-2004, 08:37 PM
Master Fan

*comes running in and hugs Mel* [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] I love the WP, Mel! [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] Seriously, it's so awesome. I have it as my desktop. Thanks so much for making it for me! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

And you get to see the HP trailer in the theater? You lucky girl! I went to the movies last night and was seriously tempted to quickly duck in a theater that was showing SD2 to see the trailer and then go back up the hall to the movie I was watching. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] But I didn't do it. [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]

Hey, alright a new thread! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I love the title but the OCD in me is dying to see it say: "Because they've got the stances down [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] But don't mind me, I have a problem, I'm working on it. W got me started on a 12 step program. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] But wait, I just read the title again and I can see how it's right the way it is - it just depends on how you say it. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] So, just forget everything what I just said... [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]
ME = [img]smilies/crazy.gif[/img]

Continue the Aurorness... [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

(OK, this is going on about the 5th time editing this post... [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] )

[ 03-27-2004: Message edited -Delilah- ]
Old 03-27-2004, 09:04 PM
Loyal Fan

YAY!!! New Thread!!!
Genesis 37:20

Harry:Maybe I am
Hermione: Of course you're not.

Shannon:So what if I am?
Old 03-27-2004, 09:23 PM
Addicted Fan

Shiny new thread! I love the title but erm, Delilah, I'm with you on the "They've" bit. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Anyhoo, hi everyone. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Maybe I should try your idea Delilah, of ducking into a theatre showing SD2 to just watch the trailer. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] That's how badly I want to see the trailer on the big screen. [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] Does anyone know any other movie it's attached to? Agent Cody Banks 2, maybe? I might watch that.

- Erin, from TWOP.
Old 03-27-2004, 09:29 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~*coconut ice*~:
<STRONG>Maybe I should try your idea Delilah, of ducking into a theatre showing SD2 to just watch the trailer. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] That's how badly I want to see the trailer on the big screen. [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] </STRONG>
You don't know how close I came to doing it. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I was seriously planning it out: OK, SD2 starts at 4:40 and my movies starts at 4:45. The trailer will be shown a few minutes before my movie starts. If I just... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I don't know of any other movies the trailer is showing with - not yet anyway.
Old 03-27-2004, 09:38 PM
Supreme Fan

I wonder when they'll start playing the trailer on the big screen over here. I just saw it at the HP site and I love it, it's my favourite one so far. I want to be able to download it properly to my hard drive though. I hate streaming video! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] *stamps foot*
Old 03-27-2004, 09:47 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by haylz80:
<STRONG>I want to be able to download it properly to my hard drive though. I hate streaming video! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] *stamps foot*</STRONG>
If you go here: HPANA, you can download the trailer. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-27-2004, 10:14 PM
Master Fan

Thanks Nic for starting the new thread. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] We've missed you!

Old 03-27-2004, 10:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally posted by -Delilah-:
<STRONG>*comes running in and hugs Mel* [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] I love the WP, Mel! [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] Seriously, it's so awesome. I have it as my desktop. Thanks so much for making it for me! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
*hugs back* Im glad you love it [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] aww you have it as your desk top [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] No problem about making it, I enjoyed making it. Making auror stuff is so much fun!

Quote:
And you get to see the HP trailer in the theater? You lucky girl! I went to the movies last night and was seriously tempted to quickly duck in a theater that was showing SD2 to see the trailer and then go back up the hall to the movie I was watching. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] But I didn't do it. [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]
I know! Im so excited! Im on such a high [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] trailer trailer trailer!!! And I just watched the trailer where Hermione puches Draco soo good!
Old 03-27-2004, 10:54 PM
Obsessed Fan

New thread! I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] the title. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by jk_d25:
<STRONG>Can someone rec me a short but sweet H/Hr ficlet, with no angst please. Thanks.</STRONG>
I just read a fic over at Portkey called "Better Late Than Never," and it was cute fluff. [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img]

Jen | tumblr
Old 03-27-2004, 11:25 PM
Extreme Fan

WHOOOHOOO!!!!! NEW THREAD! Yippee!!!!! [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img]
sabrina and mark forever Auror #25 D/E Bathroom Snogger Shannon/Derek April Co-Shipper of the Month Icon credit goes to ME!
Old 03-28-2004, 01:17 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by -Delilah-:
<STRONG>

If you go here: HPANA, you can download the trailer. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Thanks sweets. [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]
Old 03-28-2004, 01:21 AM
Master Fan

Glad to help! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top