Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-04-2004, 05:14 PM
Master Fan

Aurors (H/Hr): Because they defy time and space!

A long long time ago there lived a boy named Harry Potter. He had this devastatingly tragic life, all made better by a loyal and trusting rapport he had with his best friend Hermione Granger. Little did they know, the loving friendship they shared would turn into something more because of course, there are some things you can't share without liking each other, and knocking out a 12-foot mountain troll is one of them.

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img]Why the Auror way is the only way [img]smilies/star.gif[/img]

Reasons from PS/SS
Reasons from CoS
Reasons from PoA
Reasons from GoF

And if that doesn't convince you, read our intro, browse the thread, read fics, have fun!

The Pledge of Aurorness
I pledge allegiance
To the Aurors
Of the Wonderful world of Fanforum
And to Harry and Hermione
For the love they represent
One Thread
Under Mods
Internet freedom
And liberty and justice for All Aurors!

[list]
[*]Honorary Aurors
[*]Mike Gerber: Three words...Barry and 'Ermine (May he post a lot, and live forever!)
[*]Caroline Rhea: "No! No! No! Its you and Hermione!" (to Dan on Harry's love life)
[*]Regis & Kelly
Kelly: (leans forward) How about the cute little girl that plays Hermione Granger?Regis: (also leans forward) What about her, eh?(Dan laughs and looks embarrassed, blushes, sputters a bit, shifts in his chair as Regis kept on teasing him)Regis: Huh, Daniel? Come clean, let's hear it. You'd like to put the cloak on her too, I bet. Huh?
[*]Dan: "Mind, why would I mind?" (on hugging Em)
[*]Emma: "Of all the people!" (when her friends say Hermione will end up with Ron)
[*]Rupert Grint: "I was going to say I hope they don't fall for each other."
And my personal fave Rupert quote: "I'm hoping that they're not going to go and get off with each other. I hope J.K. Rowling kills Ron off before that happens!"(both on R/Hr) He really is a smart boy! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
[*]JKR: "Harry needs Hermione...badly."
[*]Steven Kloves: "Well, this one is an obvious one no? "

[*]Our Auror Siblings
We Aurors aren't just obsessively fanatic pioneers who love Harry and Hermione. We are their kids, yup, products of elopement, mangos, broom closets, and too many strawberry margaritas.
[*]1. Belle_Dreamer or just call her "Belle"AIM:CirceBP
* 2. Sweetwater Gal * or just call her "Iris"
Email | AIM: Fox B Rove | Bday: March 5[*]3. Rubydh18 AIM:Rubydh18[*]4. WinterPolaris*or just call her "Floreta", "Flor", or "Flo"
aznauror05@hotmail.com |AIM:aZnJsHLvR05 | livejournal:winter Polaris b-day:Aug.22
* 5. roswellcharmed_2000* or just call her Shannon Email | AIM: Musiccharmedchik | Bday: January 26[*]6. ReboundedClyffie712AIM:Charmedgurl15 (and countless other sn's!)[*]7. QueenAmidala01* or just call her "Ami" | AIM:QueenAmi02 | livejournal:teawithvoldy [*]8. AllAboutAliensAIM:Jimmerswoman02
* 9. Iola Morton * or just call her Rini | AIM:LilSweetieRini | livejournal:slytherindoll | b-day:May 31
* 10. ABG * or just call her "Kieu"
Email| AIM: abg042384 | Yahoo!: abg206 | Bday: April 23[*]11. Christiandmb
AIM:Cdmb79[*]12. Magicpillow
AIM:Jovalteenie88[*]13. Will,Nicole's Manwhore* or just call him "Will"
e-mail | AIM:KyoushiKun | yahoo:RoswellAndalite | livejournal:latin_lunatic | b-day:May 3[*]14. insane imagination
AIM:topazaqua312[*]15. Natalie
AIM:deserts winds[*]16. Majandra M.
AIM:MajandraMolino[*]17. AngelDevil
AIM:AngelDevil1257
* 18. *Niccin* * or just call her "Nic"
Email | AIM: Coli21 | livejournal: niccin | Bday: September 21st
* 19. Haebrethilien * or just call her "Kate"
Email | AIM: ladywildcat5305 | livejournal: elennaevenstar | Bday: Apr.30[*]20. Shiri S
AIM:LizEvans51[*]21. LinzAngelBaby
AIM:LinzAngelBaby [*]22. Christine
AIM:Calyse825[*]23. Megz
AIM:Emialimeg[*]24. Karla
AIM:KarmaKarwa
* 25. hollytiger * or just call her "Holly"
Email | AIM: JMB HKC|yahoo: hollytiger| Livejournal: Hollytiger | Bday: Dec. 12th
* 26. behrlyawake * or just call her " Tiff "
Email | AIM: BewitchingRaver livejournal: highkicker24 | Bday: Feb. 25[*]27. Spikearrin
AIM:spikearrin[*]28.jk_d25
AIM:Sirius jay[*]29.Jas
AIM:MiasmaCharisma[*]30. d&forever
AIM:Dashgurl17[*]31. Melpdreamer
AIM:Emmycuomo[*]32. Anck-Su-Namum
AIM:Gigania[*]33* D's Girl * or just call her "Kate"
london_aster@hotmail.com] | AIM: londonaster | yahoo: none| livejournal: londonaster | Bday: May 21[*]34. Lizzie
AIM:GoodCrazyGirl
* 35. Marauder’s Child * or just call her "Sadé"
Email | AIM: MaraudersChild | yahoo: marauders_| livejournal: guttervision | Bday: September 28
36. radamof
36. bianca
37. blue
38. spikes kitten
39. fishish
40. AJaKe
41. EmLo
42. JoeyDawsonBeliever
43. Chinadoll
44. The Pod Squad
45. jem?
46. Olga
47. liaso
48. ainjull
49. Buffy A. Summers
50. ballyhara
51. CO1
52. EiresChilde
53. bumpkin
54. Addie_P&A
55. Joshua
56. mad 4 it
57. Spikeearrink46
58. Eternity
59. Musicchild
60. Melodious 1
61. trixiefirecracker
62. misako
63. Harry and Hermione
64. LipGlossGirl
65. SSSilverrrZ
66. mcgirl
67. LizForever
68. Addicted to Harry and Hermione
69. Verbi
70. RoswellRookie3
71. Sandie
72. pinay_kaitlyn
73. Shannon/sweetcreeker
74. Holly B
75. Ice_Princess1326
76. Loz*[*]77. guerinschick*or just call her "Lisa
brml9@aol.com | b-day:Mar.18
78. candy_goodness
79. Holly B.
80. Sillygirl17
81. buttefly_girl
82. treesharadia
83. kezdawson
84. Candy_Auror
85. Hobbes19
86. ~*~CCA~*~
87. Lissanne
88. Admiral Yellow
89. d&j4ever
90. Margarita Salt
91. DawsonsCreekFan9
92. AndiRose
93. W.Y.I.N.
94. pumpkin pasties
95. Verbi
96. autumn angel 01
97. HermioneGranger81
98. Canadian_Moocow
99. .h. potter & smallville fan
100. sillygirl17
101. WeSley0bSeSS0r
102. Chris (the girl)
103. tictac
104. Vanilla
105. Kate_A/C
106. Brazilian_Dan_Fan
107. II DTU II
108. texas_gal
109. xKrazyKremeSodax
110. Jessica
111. Lapis Lazuli
112. DjaLi
113. PhoebeAlyson
114. Nicole-y
115. KervyQT16
116. RooneyFan
117. LittleOwl42
118. Christina
119. Ale_Pacey&Joey_Lover
120. Holly bear
121. Natalyly
122. Princess Mandy
123. Oy_Angelina
124. Admiral Yellow
125. Butters
126. Meredith
127. Chiriru
128. Carolina Bell
129. JavieBot
130. Telli
131. chuppa_chup
132. RoswellDreamer5[*]133. Just Tracy* or just call her "Tracy"
mailto:TracyP1121@aol.com| AIM: TracyP1121 | b-day Sept 16
134. **nzchick**
135. LaraCroft01
136. Putzi[*]137. W*or just call her ermmm... "W" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
mrswitter80@yahoo.com| b-day:April 10[*]138. Orber123 * or just call her "Jill"
Tripletz5@aol.com| AIM:Tripletz5 | livejournal:orber123 | b-day:Aug.6
*139. Lady_Hatchkoff * or just call her "Liv"
livia_malfoy@hotmail.com]Email | AIM: XxBoNeQuiCHaxX | yahoo: liviotinha_88| livejournal: ~liv347 | Bday: March 10
140. *trish* [*]141. Intrceptr350* or just call her "Kathy"
xena49_@hotmail.com| yahoo:Intrceptr350 | livejournal:intrceptr350b-day:Nov.2
142. pixie_89
143. Lady Aeryn
144. 2Cute4U
145. Persephone Pixie
146. PrincessKate24[*]147. Hua Ze Lei*
ecinaj0823@alloymail.com|AIM: Dfismyman| b-day:Oct. 12
148. Vera
149. hockeydiva
150. mione291
151. Kim
152. HappyToast8
153. Spikes_slayer
154. Balrog of Tornados
155. akscully
156. legorliluver
157.RavenClaw233
158. FairyChica78
159. *Ledi*
160. Kat B
162. ~*EverwoodGirl1312*~ ~Nicole
163. SweetTooth
164. wb_gal005 (Michelle) ~ MiLkIt 321 (AIM)[*]165. Clash City Rocker* or just call her "Layne"
| AIM:skittlegrl111987/shutupopie/Morgendorffer19 | livejournal:fitzrivera | b-day:Nov.19
166. Cleveland Rocks
167. Heero Yuy
168. fingerless - Amy
179. spikearrin
170. *Rianna*
171. CherryChica87
172. *_*Nanda*_*
173. Gardenia
174. angel/ cordy forever
175. Orli'sGirlMate
* 176. dixieland_dreamer * or just call her "Jenna"
Email | AIM: JennaH425 | Bday: April 25
177. quirkygrrl
* 178. Sharon86 * or just call her "Sharon"
E-mail | Bday: Nov 18[*]179. ~-Sarah-~* or just call her "Sarah"
dreamer_684@hotmail.com| b-day:Nov.29
* 180. Little Tiger * or just call her "Rebecca"
Email | | Bday: Sept 10.[*]181. dawnie@* or just call her "Dawnie"
joey_potter23@hotmail.com | livejournal:dawnie05 | b-day: May 6
182. Lyndsi
183. X5 101
* 184. haylz80 * or just call her "Haylz"
AIM: Haylzee | livejournal: Haylzee | Bday: April 28
* 185. ~Catrina~ * or just call her "Cat"
Email | AIM: willow197 | MSN: BuffySummers156 | Livejournal: charisma_fan| Bday: September 9[*]186. The all new CherryPixie* or just call her "Jen"
jennythepixie@hotmail.com | livejournal:chocolatepixie | b-day:June 19[*]187. ~* coconut ice *~* or just call her "Tina"| B-day:May 24[*]190. Jesica1978* or just call her [b]"Jelly"[/b
jessica_morris_1978@yahoo.com | yahoo:jessica_morris_1978 | b-day:Jan.8[*]189. Nadhip* or just call her "Hipatia"
ruhyp07@yahoo.com| AIM:INRI85 | b-day:Feb.3[*]190. pacifier rocks* or just call her "Shannon"
dvlsplygrnd2003@yahoo.com | AIM:smfombis | b-day:June 13[*]191. heaven85*
heaven85hk@yahoo.com.hk | b-day:Oct.29
* 192. –Delilah- * or just call her "Delilah"
Email | yahoo: KT_Lou_82| Bday: March 26[*]193. Wafball*or just call her "Rosi"
wafball@yahoo.com.au | b-day:Dec.7
194. Fred Weasley Mistress[*]195. Argel*or just call her "Argel"
argel39@hotmail.com | yahoo:argel39 | livejournal:argel39 | b-day:Sept.29
196. lleykian
197. PrincessKate24[*]198. buffy07* or just call her ""
buffywill07@yahoo.com | b-day:Jan.29[*]199. MichaelVartanIsSexy* or just call her "Mel "
* 200. HarryandHermionerocks1 * or just call her "Caroline"
Email | AIM: Mymartin101 | Bday: July11[*]201. -=Trilly=- or just call her "Angela"
roswell_creek_girl@yahoo.com [*]202. BenDreaming* or you could call her "Dreaming"
BenDreaming413@aol.com | AIM: BenDreaming413| b-day: April 13[*]203. Destiny_Sucks*or just call her "DS"| B-day: Feb. 19 [*]204. centerofthesun or just call her "Reese"
seraphim_77@hotmail.com |yahoo:ilovechocolateph | b-day:Apr.16[*]205. SeekerOfTruth or just call her "Marie"
sekhmut@hotmail.com | b-day:July 11[*]206.Imaginary or just call her "Trish"
PatriciaPontes89@aol.com|[email]rocambole89@hotmail.com[/email|rocambole89@hotmail.com PatriciaPontes89@aol.com [*]207.Ms. Fiction or just call her "Leslie Ann"
choseneffulgentone@yahoo.com| AIM: padfootdracom | livejournal:msfiction |b-day: Sept.17[*]208. trash_addict* or you can call her "Tieka".
pink_laydeez@hotmail.com |livejournal:trash_addict| b-day: Feb. 4[*]209. Irene Daniel or just call her "Irene"[*]210. Lance's Girl* or just call her "Elizabeth"
| AIM: JakeNHamiltonFan | yahoo: jahammer14 | livejournal:lizzieya_nsync| b-day:May 22[*]211. haydensgirl or just call her "Jess" | b-day: Aug. 24[*]212. Departure or just call her "Maggie" | b-day: Feb. 23
* 213. emptyhearted Grl * or just call her "Angiee" | livejournal: beverly_ | Bday: February 24
214. Liliya MSN: dazgal87@hotmail.com B-day: November 7
215.Glory Fades or just call her "Tara" AIM: Taraoox@aol.com LJ: _lucid B-day: July 20th
216. Beatriz AIM: leeryslover24@aol.com Yahoo: bcorvillo@yahoo.es B-day: May 1st
217. FehrlyBrendan
218. *Nora* AIM: NoraRefa@aol.com B-day: May 2nd
219. Scotsgirl
* 220. Hhr4life *
* 221. *Rach* * | Bday: January 18
* 222. ShoOtingStAr13 *
* 223. Biznitch* or just call her Mary
| AIM: jfkdslfjsdf | livejournal: ihatebreakfast | Bday: November 26
* 224. Jennifer ~*Justified1/2*~*
* 225. *Sheena* * princessheen@yahoo.com | Bday: Spetember 17

AND THIS COULD BE YOU:
YOUR NAMEor just call her "NICKNAME"
| AIM: | yahoo: | livejournal:YourLivejournal | b-day:

JUST PM THE CURRENT THREAD STARTER ABOUT YOUR DESIRE TO JOIN AND PROVIDE THE NECESSARY INFORMATION

[*]Fanfic

Well, lets face it. Here we are, in our billionth year of waiting for JKR to finish Book 6. To pass the time away, we Aurors love to explore the ways in which other talented Aurors of the fanon world picture the union of the lovely Harry and Hermione. Its fun, read 'em!
Check out:

Schnoogle
Astronomy Tower
ff.net
Pumpkin Pie Archive
Fiction Alley Park H/Hr Fic Thread
The Pumpkin Patch
H/Hr Shippers Anonymous
PoU Yahoo Groups
PGW Industries
Hermione's World
H/Hr Ficlet Thread 1
H/Hr Ficlet Thread 2
snitchfiction.net
Portkey
PP.org

At all these sites you will find a glorious amount of fics. If you want specific recs, just ask and we'll be happy to oblige!

• Auror Art

Click the link to see fabulously delicious Auror art from the talented people of Aurorland.
    Crossing the Line Undrawn
    All Auror art was sent there for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy!

The PoA picture that elicits much squeeing from us crazy Aurors! Chemistry or what? [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Being an Auror never looked so good!

• Auror FanFlicks

Join the Aurors yahoo!group to have access to the biggest collection of H/Hr fan made movies & music videos to be found anywhere. Satiate your hunger for the squee enducing H/Hr moments that are sure to come with the latest movie, watch the FanFlicks made by our very own über filmakers! Ü

If you are one of those talented people who has made a video and would want your works to be hosted or linked, e-mail MaraudersChild@TempestWolf.com or upload them to the "Files" section of Aurors.

After all that, are you still reluctant about Aurordom? Worried about Ron, and Ginny, and Draco are you? Well, I dunno about Uncle Ron (who is quite the thread pimp), but Uncle Draco and Aunt Gin have their own thread. Its called the Fire and Ice thread, I highly suggest you check it out.

And if you are feeling particularly gutter, fo visit the Guttery Canon Quotes. They're fun! (And oh so true...)
And after all that, if you still think Aurordom isn't meant for you, don't worry about it!

This is the way out.

And for those of you intelligent ones who have decided to stay, sit back, relax, have yourself a Strawberry Margarita and enjoy it here! This is your home, with Mum and Dad and your Auror Sibs! And if you want your name on the list, remember...bugger the person posting this intro.

**Thanks Mel, Ruby, and Jane, for the banners. To quote Dumbledore "You can never have enough banners." All right, he said, "You can never have enough socks," but alas, close enough.

Bigger is Better

Disclaimer: No Ron Weasleys were hurt in the making of this thread.

Last edited by -Delilah-; 06-09-2004 at 10:35 AM
Old 06-04-2004, 05:17 PM
Extreme Fan

Yaye! new thread! On a sad note mom won't take me to see it tonight cause she's "STUDYING" and it's not fair cause she's driving my brother the birthday boy to medina to see his girlfriend and celebrate his b-day with her tomorrow. it's ALWAYS him! Why am i so unfortunate? i hate my family.
sabrina and mark forever Auror #25 D/E Bathroom Snogger Shannon/Derek April Co-Shipper of the Month Icon credit goes to ME!
Old 06-04-2004, 05:18 PM
ABG
Loyal Fan

Hey, you started this one without me having to force you. Nice work.

and i'm quoting this picture haydensgirl posted because i think it's so cute that she has her arm so causually drapped over his shoulders.

Quote:
Originally posted by haydensgirl
This was posted at the kicker thread

So cute
Old 06-04-2004, 05:21 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ABG
Hey, you started this one without me having to force you. Nice work.
Oh please, there was no forcing involved. I was merely giving you the chance to start it yourself.

BTW - credit for the great title goes to Shannon.
Old 06-04-2004, 05:39 PM
Extreme Fan

So I guess I went missing for several weeks and I'm sure everyone has forgotten me here but I can honestly claim it wasn't entirely my fault. I disappeared because of school for like a week and when I come back FF was gone and I could not for the life of me find where it went. Then my friend Heidi, i.e. ItWasYou if anyone posted over at the Roswell Board/Cherishing, told me it'd moved but she kind of forgot to give me the link.

So anyway I'm sure that was completely un-interesting so I'll get to the point as to way I spent an hour over at google today searching to find FF's new home, I saw HP last night at midnight and had to rush and share how many great H\Hr moments there were. Since I'm not sure how much I'm allowed to say about the movie I'll just say my feeling about the movie in spoiler format so no one gets mad.
***Warning Possible Spoilerness***

I thought it was a great movie but not that good of an adaptation of the book. To explain I really liked the movie because I basically stopped trying to compare it to the book about 10 minutes in or else you'll just be disappointed, which people are perfectly entitled to feel considering what a wonderful job Chris Columbus did in bringing the first two books to life. PoA is different because it's not about the book so much as it is about the relationships of the characters which I enjoyed for the most part but to be completely honest I would have been a little lost if I hadn't read the book and some important information IMHO was left out and ::sobs:: Oliver Wood was gone. Heh, I knew this before I saw it but still! As for the Harry\Hermione action, let's just say I kept poking my friend throughout the movie going, "Riiiiight! I'm sure she likes Ron." Heh, of course I had to stop her from booing during the scene when Hermione decks Malfoy cause she's a Hr\D shipper and everyone else in the audience was cheering. The more personal interaction of the characters in actually being comfortable around eachother, like hugs and banter and like the casual brushing against eachother and things like that helped to make the whole movie more believable which in turn made it more enjoyable but I re-itterate that the movie was NOT the book so be prepared for that. I was disappointed but I've decided I had fun when I saw it and was glad that I watched it which was enough for me to say it was worth watching and enjoying, if only for the visual aids of the H/Hr scenes

So that's what I thought of the film and I hope everyone goes to see it and makes their own judgements on whether they enjoyed it or not.
There will be something solid to stand on or You will be taught to fly.

- Patrick Overton
Old 06-04-2004, 05:45 PM
ABG
Loyal Fan

I remember you! Welcome back!
Old 06-04-2004, 05:50 PM
Passionate Fan

Great start to the thread!

Here's a pic of them from Nick's U-Pick. Doesn't it look like they're holding hands?!?

You're alive. Do something. The directive in life, the moral imperative was so uncomplicated. It could be expressed in single words, not complete sentences. It sounded like this: Look. Listen. Choose.Act.
Old 06-04-2004, 05:51 PM
Extreme Fan

Hey ABG!
I totally your avatar! I'm completely jealous

~DS

edited to add: I was over at IMDb looking for any news on who's playing different characters in GoF and I found this quote by Emma which made me laugh cause it's cute:
Quote:
On kissing her co-stars: "Oh my God, no, no chance, no chance. That's not in my contract!"
There will be something solid to stand on or You will be taught to fly.

- Patrick Overton
Old 06-04-2004, 06:07 PM
New Fan

Hi. I just saw PoA a few hours ago and loved it i've been a hhr fan for a few months now and i've been to this thread quite a bit but after seeing the movie I decided I had to register.

Can I be added to the list?
Old 06-04-2004, 06:09 PM
Loyal Fan

@Delilah: you did it again...nice title..

@haydensgirl: That pic of Trio...(or Duo of H/Hr) it was on E.Weekly...this week and I have that issue, just look how Emma put her arm...around Daniel/Harry like that... love it!!

@Dentiny Sucks: I know you!!..DO I?...anyway...welcome back and thanks for spoiler.. I have to stop reading those...but I can't help it! I am going to see movie toworrow hopefully..can wait for H/Hr ness I will scream my head off..everytime..and my sister will never want to go to see movie with me again.

@Truelovepj: thanks...for that U-PICK. It look like from pic, Daniel is purposing to Emma: "DO you want to marry me" but he forgot to bend his knees... on floor.
Old 06-04-2004, 07:05 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by HarryandHermionerocks1
Truelovepj: thanks...for that U-PICK. It look like from pic, Daniel is purposing to Emma: "DO you want to marry me" but he forgot to bend his knees... on floor.
I like how you think!
You're alive. Do something. The directive in life, the moral imperative was so uncomplicated. It could be expressed in single words, not complete sentences. It sounded like this: Look. Listen. Choose.Act.
Old 06-04-2004, 07:16 PM
Ultimate Fan

Hey everyone!

Well due to mine and my husband's schedule I can't see POA until next Thursday! But, I did buy my tix today and I'm seeing it on an IMAX screen!

I'll be squeeing to the BIG screen!

I hope Dan knows that the whole "friend" thing bridge has been crossed. It's too late to backpedal now Danny!

Here's the link to a review from tvguide.com. It got 3 out of 5 stars.

WARNING: SPOILERS!

http://tvguide.com/movies/database/S...e.asp?MI=45207

Lisa

Last edited by guerinschick; 06-04-2004 at 07:26 PM
Old 06-04-2004, 07:27 PM
Ultimate Fan

Can I be added to the list?
*Rach* b-day Jan. 18th? Thanks.
I've come to your rescue and you can't rescue me.
Old 06-04-2004, 08:02 PM
Addicted Fan

Saw the movie! Loved it! I went with an Auror and we were dying the entire movie! I thought it was supposed to be more R/H? Not really I guess.

Old 06-04-2004, 09:28 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by HarryandHermionerocks1

That pic of Trio...(or Duo of H/Hr) it was on E.Weekly...this week and I have that issue, just look how Emma put her arm...around Daniel/Harry like that... love it!!
looks like it could be pretty easily manipped

Thnaks Cat for the reasons on the last thread. Reading them makes my Auror heart feel happy
Proud Arrow #190 and Auror #208

Last edited by trash addict; 06-04-2004 at 10:38 PM
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top