Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2004, 12:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Gorgeous Tarhilliel! Thanks so much for making them!

Snagging the second one. I'll upload it on Friday in honor of the PoA DVD release!

Off to bed now. Night Aurors
Old 11-16-2004, 02:08 AM
Passionate Fan

Okay, I'm caught up!

So indulged myself and bought a POA daytimer today and found an Auror at the bookstore. So I'm waiting for my interac tranaction to go through when the cashier opens up the book and sees a that pic of Harry body-shielding Hermione to which she replies " They're so cute".
My head shoots up and I was *this* close to screaming "YOU'RE ONE OF US!!!". But I maintained myself and said " You bet!".

Tarhiliel- Thanks for the Avies!

OH and everyone needs to head over to the Granger geek thread and check out the fabu pics of Emma throwing the switch for the christmas lights in oxford. Her hair is a bit longer and she's wearing a killer black dress!
Team Britney
Old 11-16-2004, 02:22 AM
Master Fan

I get snow avi tibs! (By the way, they're awesome!)

Its not because I'm a selfish only child, its because I promised to use my weapons of mass destruction if I didn't get an H/Hr avi. So, its for the greater good, you know?

Quote:
OOOOOOOWWW! I just got stung by a scorpion!!!!!!!! Owie! It was crawling on my back and me, thinking its a fly, reach to bush it off and I pick it up in my hand and i feel something poke my finger like four times. so i threw it on the ground and my dad crushed it. if ya wanna know it feels like a bee sting and burns.

Did you know that there is a type of scorpion that commits suicde. Yes, if it does not succesfully attack its opponent, it will kill itselfbecause it failed.

Just, wanted to let you know....

Oh, and as an afterthought. If JKR hadn't scrapped her plan to have "Puckle" as Hermione's surname, both HArry and Hermione would have the initials HJP.

Odd, n'est-ce pas?
Old 11-16-2004, 02:35 AM
Passionate Fan

wow!
Nice pictures!!
I can't wait for the DVD!
Only 8 more days!

Icon by me
Old 11-16-2004, 02:38 AM
Loyal Fan

welcome..(Tarhillie)... love your H/Hr Icon.

@Holly: I agree,..Dan and EMma do have matching clothes,..especially from that "Great Hall" picture. I guess that is what I am trying to said.
Old 11-16-2004, 03:03 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hey all,

How is everyone doing? Thanks for the pics of the deleted scenes. Thank you for starting the thread catrina.

Iola Morton I send you PM regarding the video. Thanks again...

OH and thank you Sidekicker for doing those lovely icons for us..very much appreciated..
Old 11-16-2004, 04:27 AM
Addicted Fan

Tarhiliel ly! Thanks!

Kathy Welcome home!

Raven ouch! Are you okay!?

I want book 6 sooooo bad....
Old 11-16-2004, 05:58 AM
Master Fan

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Those H/Hr pics from the Deleted Scenes are freaking gorgeous! Notice how that one scene at the fire goes? Hermione talks to Ron, Ron pisses her off, Hermione gives him a disgusted look and goes over to join Harry at the fire. Did I mention that I love Alfonso? The scene at the table in the Great Hall also looks cute. See how they look at each other? You can see the mutual admiration oozing off the screen. Oh, and someone please remind me to thank god that the R/Hr hug is NOT in the DS section.

Nora, who's in happy H/Hr land all over again
Old 11-16-2004, 06:56 AM
Total Fan

Nora, I love how their dialogue in that scene shows their connection:
(Ron leaves the room and Hermione, hugging Crookshanks tighter to herself, turns to walk over and sit on the sofa by Harry, who is sitting on a chair staring into the fire.)

Hermione: I can't believe it. (In a whisper)
Harry: I could have killed him. He was right there. Close enough to touch. I could have killed him.

(from http://www.veritaserum.com/movies/mo...d.shtml#scene5)
Proud Arrow #190 and Auror #208
Old 11-16-2004, 09:45 AM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks gals. I'm ok, my finger is a bit numb though. *sips SM* Thanks Belle that made me laugh, too bad it wasn't one of those! Weird thing is, I still like the little buggers!

Tarhiliel Welcome! Great icons!

Caroline: "Did you ever know that your my hero..." That just made my night! *saves pics to comp*

*closes eyes and makes a wish*

Is the DVD here yet?

*sigh*
Old 11-16-2004, 12:01 PM
Part-Time Fan

Connection with the threads title hehehe

In PS/SS, Harry goes to the *final adventure* as I'd like to call it, with all his friends (Hermione, Ron & Neville, though Neville was taken quickly out of the picture)

In CoS, Harry goes to the final adventure with Ron.

In PoA, Harry begins the final adventure with Hermione.

In GoF, Harry goes to the final battle alone.

In OOTP, Harry, this time with more friends on his side, start the final adventure together.

So what's the pattern? Here:

SS/PS: Group
CoS: Harry & Ron
PoA: Harry & Hermione
GoF: Harry Alone
OotP: Group

If we follow through the pattern carefully, the last two books would have this:

Half-Blood Prince: Harry & Ron
Last Book: Harry & Hermione

I don't know how plausible this is, but if it proves right and the sixth book starts the last adventure with Harry and Ron, the seventh book could indicate that in the end, Harry and Hermione will be together. It also indicates that since there will be no eight book, Harry will never be alone, meaning he will end up with someone (and that someone, if the patterns are right, is Hermione).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope its true cant wait for book 6 to come out
Old 11-16-2004, 01:23 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by buffy07
If we follow through the pattern carefully, the last two books would have this:

Half-Blood Prince: Harry & Ron
Last Book: Harry & Hermione
I'd make that exact same reasoning a while ago. Great minds...

Tarhiliel those are great avs! Thanks for sharing them!

Somehow, for some reason I don't really understand, I find those two line of dialogue trash_addict posted so completely hot. *fans self*

The simple lack of her is more to me than others' presence. ~ Edward Thomas
Ah me! love can not be cured by herbs. ~ Ovid
Old 11-16-2004, 04:08 PM
Elite Fan

hmm well that's a really interesting pattern. i never actually thought about the patterns of who he's with very much. either way, i want harry and hermione together in the last book obviously.

what would happen if in the next book its the trio? part of me wants the trio to be together in the last book and for the three of them to defeat voldie together...actually a big part of me wants that to happen. another part of me wants harry and hermione to run in and do something together and kill voldie while ron is off helping ginny and the rest. i want ron to be somewhat involved but for our couple to be the ones that connect at the end and save the day. those are two ideas i have going around my head. what do all of you out there think? i know you all have different theories for how you want it to end.
Old 11-16-2004, 04:40 PM
Master Fan

I have no idea how I want it to end. I'll leave that to JKR, I trust her. But obviously, I want a H/Hr ending.

Caroline: OMG. Thank you soooo much for those pics!

Tarhiliel: Your avis are simply beautiful. Thanx for sharing!

Old 11-16-2004, 04:43 PM
Loyal Fan

*can I rant* *some ant-D/E and H/Hr are just plain iddiot!!* *Why, who, when or how did some people think?..that Rupert and Emma are good together it beyond my understanding, I mean shipping R/hr is one thing but Rupert and Emma?!!" WTF!! that is just plain wrong!!* and *Someone said they are not H/hr but they go and post H/Hr picture and Icon just to make devoted H/hr shipper like me confused and mad!!*

o.k,..I feel much better.

anyhooow,..love that theory..(buffy).. I hope that is will happen. Why don't you tell JKRowing that.

@Trash: thanks for link,..I am kind of confused about Dialog from that Great Hall. When Ron said who is untruthworthy..and Harry said "Sirus Black trying to kill me" and then.."he said thanks for this" what is Ron talking about?..UNTRUTHWORTLY. UNTRUTHWORLDY TO WHAT?..OR WHO. That doesnt' make any sense.

but of course I like interaction btw H/Hr from fire. It is like they both confession their problem to one another. It it like that "Fight" btw ron,..mean "Nothing" to hermione when she is if Harry.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top