Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-30-2004, 08:27 PM
ABG
Loyal Fan

thanks wizardwitchvampseer, Cat (have fun on holiday! I won't be the one filling you in cuz i'll be on vacation too lol) and Delilah! It's nice to be back, although i feel a bit out of the loop.

Thanks DS for filling me in. I'm downloading the Press Conference clips now!

Last edited by ABG; 07-01-2004 at 02:40 AM
Old 06-30-2004, 08:30 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hey guys! I was listening to a CD and I thought this song could be added to the song list.

I Love You- Sarah McLaughlin

I have a smile
stretched from ear to ear
to see you walking down the road

we meet at the lights
I stare for a while
the world around disappears

just you and me
on this island of hope
a breath between us could be miles

let me surround you
my sea to your shore
let me be the calm you seek

oh and every time I'm close to you
there's too much I can't say
and you just walk away

and I forgot
to tell you
I love you
and the night's
too long
and cold here
without you
I grieve in my condition
for I cannot find the strength to say I need you so

oh and every time I'm close to you
there's too much I can't say
and you just walk away

and I forgot
to tell you
I love you
and the night's
too long
and cold here
without you

Paula

I'd like to be in the field getting my hands dirty and actually touch my gun.- Michael Vartan

Vote John Mayer Board
Old 06-30-2004, 08:50 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharon86

Hey guys, the arguments got a little heated in the "If you could choose one couple..." thread a while ago. I kind of got into a debate.
I read what you posted over there, Sharon, and it was brilliant. You were very well-spoken, made many great points and did an excellent job of showing the H/Hr point of view. You rocked.
Old 06-30-2004, 08:54 PM
Dedicated Fan

Wow...Aurors really are faster than Superman.

I'm scared to even enter the debate about couples....its just a scary thing. When Dawson's Creek was on there were some heavy debates, adn they still continue to this day....I love them since they show loyalty to the couple.

Nora- the art is beautiful that you posted. Did you make it?

Laters!

Paula

I'd like to be in the field getting my hands dirty and actually touch my gun.- Michael Vartan

Vote John Mayer Board
Old 06-30-2004, 08:54 PM
Passionate Fan

I just notice something else about the whole japan conference...Daniel mention once again that Emma is "like a sister to me". But they all answered the question:"what do you think of your co-workers" Emma was first, then Rupert and Dan last.
Emma had just annonce that she genuinely liked him after he told her to be careful so maybe...he's trying to cover up. The Emma said she liked him wasn't a "he's my friend so I like him" it was more a "he's a boy that I like". Everybody notice that.
Dan's trying to make it go smooth by saying she's just like a sister to him...

OR
Maybe Emma's into Dan and Dan isn't into Emma (witch is sad really...) So that's why Emma's all blushing and Dan keeps going on about how she's like a sister to him. Maybe Emma told him her feeling and he told her so.

I prefer my first option though!

Icon by me
Old 06-30-2004, 09:01 PM
Addicted Fan

Hey everyone!

Welcome Krys, Elle, Paula, Alina, & CherryPixie!!!

Nora ::bows to all mighty auror:: Thank you SO much for the clips...you're my hero!

and the snape av hilarious!

Liv Beautiful art, as always!

Cat Have a great vacation!!

ABG Sorry I'm late in doing this, but Welcome Back!
Old 06-30-2004, 09:59 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hey guys...I know I dont post on here much because im a complete newbie on this forum...but I still completly ship H/Hr, D/E.

Anyways I will be getting the Harry Potter: Prisoner of Azkaban on DVD on Friday, how you ask? Well my friend from work is friends with a guy who owns a movie theartre company and a company that puts the movie from the theatre on to DVDs to disstribute to all the lovely video rental stores and stores that are gonna be selling the movie. How cool is that :: so I asked for it and shes gonna get it for me. YAY! So do you guys want me to make like a partial script of all the diologue and *squeels* touching parts of H/HR? Or do you want me to make a script of the whole movie...you know with *ugh* Ron? cuz I can do that if you really want me to...it will just take a bit longer?

oh and can I be added to the list???

My name is Jenna btw...or Jen which ever u all prefer.
Sawyer: Light, comma, sticks. As in those legs of yours.
Hurley: "You sure he's out?"
Jack: "He's out."
Hurley: "How do you know he won't wake up when you yank that thing out?"
Jack: "I don't."
Hurley: (to the unconscious marshal) "Hey guy you awake? Yo! There's a rescue plane, we're saved. Yayyyyyyyyyyyy! (pause) Yeah, he's out."
Old 06-30-2004, 10:00 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by -Delilah-
I read what you posted over there, Sharon, and it was brilliant. You were very well-spoken, made many great points and did an excellent job of showing the H/Hr point of view. You rocked.
OMG. Really? Thank God! And thanks Delilah. Although debating is exhausting, and kind of useless if you ask me. You're never going to convince the other person, and the other person will never convince you. It's silly, really. But seriously, some people's view of love is a little creepy, in my opinion. Oh well, to each his own. I didn't want to debate, but this person was generalizing (sp?) and saying we fool ourselves to see evidence that's not there. I could have written R/Hr's arguments are superficial and empty, but I did not, because I like to be respectful to other points of view, even if I disagree with them.

ETA: You're so lucky Jen! I'm happy for you.

Old 06-30-2004, 10:13 PM
ABG
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Orli/Kiera4ever
Hey guys...I know I dont post on here much because im a complete newbie on this forum...but I still completly ship H/Hr, D/E.

oh and can I be added to the list???

My name is Jenna btw...or Jen which ever u all prefer.
I think i recognize your name fromt he Keira thread. Hi!

Thanks TCE! (sorry about shortening your SN, i'm just lazy. )
Old 06-30-2004, 10:41 PM
Elite Fan

you guys are so far along.

i never went into the whole "which couple..." thread except for when i said harry and hermione. actually, i found sharon in there...hehe. how bad did the arguments get?
Old 06-30-2004, 10:59 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by roswellcharmed_2000
you guys are so far along.

i never went into the whole "which couple..." thread except for when i said harry and hermione. actually, i found sharon in there...hehe. how bad did the arguments get?
Bad enough for me to get a little angry. I didn't plan on debating, but the "fooling yourselves" comment made it for me.

Oh yeah, I remember we met there, Shannon! You told me to come and post here. Thanks to you I'm part of the best thread ever!

Old 06-30-2004, 11:02 PM
Master Fan

Morning you guys. Argh. Yesterday I started soccer-training again with my team and I haven't played in 2 years. I tell ya, you don't realise how many bones you have until they all hurt. But it felt good to do something for my body fitness again. I started to feel WAY too lazy.

Anyway, back on topic: there should be a rule against too many posts. How the hell is someone supposed to be able to catch up on all of this? Kidding. I'm proud to be a member of this crazy bunch.

Quote:
Anyhow, I was watching the clip where daniel answer the question about what speel would he do and he says alohamora, so then Alfonso asks him about which door, and dan is like ugh ugh. jI noticed that Emma turns to alfonso and tells him like "you did that on purpose" while laughing.
Ok, if my parents weren't asleep right now I would so jump to my Media Player, but since I wanna make it through this day alive... I can't believe she said that. I always thought she just told them that Dan didn't hear Alfonso's question (cuz he didn't answer right away). But OMG. They . are . so . busted.

And about D/E in general: it's obvious they like each other. And I'm worried about them, too. I mean, they are SO young actors and the press shouldn't be all over them just because of their love life, but because of the amazing work that they do. Whatever it is they have going on between them, I hope it won't come back and bite them in their a**es when it's just supposed to make them as happy as they seem right now. So IF they are together, I think Dan handles it perfectly well. And Emma...well....she should take some acting classes, then. No offense, mind you. If they're NOT together, then it's more than likely that it'll happen eventually. They just don't behave like friends, they behave like two young people who adore each other a lot. But come to think of it: they are on set for 11 months of the year (at least that's what Dan said) and I don't think any press is allowed on set unless they do a "Behind The Scenes" bit, so aside from Premieres and Interviews, D/E don't really have to hide much.

Quote:
I'm scared to even enter the debate about couples....its just a scary thing. When Dawson's Creek was on there were some heavy debates
I swore myself after DC to never get involved in couple debates ever again. They are just useless. In case of DC, they even diss the actors to the point of having hate-sites and I think those people truly lost their sense for reality. Aside from that, I agree with Sharon, you'll never convince the other fan base anyway, so it's like..."why bother?!" I might as well just talk to the very nice wall next to me. Why debate when I can sit here with my Aurors gushing over how cute H/Hr are? Tough choice, I know.

Welcome to all the newbies! I'll add ya'll.

Aw.
Old 06-30-2004, 11:14 PM
Loyal Fan

I forgot to ask for someone to add me to the list, so please do!

Night all!!

Luke: Dear God, yes.
Old 06-30-2004, 11:16 PM
Part-Time Fan

oh yeah ONLY friends there!

Dan=JAILBAIT!

God why do I have to be 20?
Well I guess I can live through Emma! U go girl!
Sawyer: Light, comma, sticks. As in those legs of yours.
Hurley: "You sure he's out?"
Jack: "He's out."
Hurley: "How do you know he won't wake up when you yank that thing out?"
Jack: "I don't."
Hurley: (to the unconscious marshal) "Hey guy you awake? Yo! There's a rescue plane, we're saved. Yayyyyyyyyyyyy! (pause) Yeah, he's out."
Old 06-30-2004, 11:17 PM
Elite Fan

god dan and emma are adorable. dan looks even more amazing when he smiles. he only smiles like that around emma too, have you ever noticed that???

sharon- they said we're kidding ourselves? what the hell!!! why do they care so much? i don't mean to get any lurking sidekickers mad or anything, but come on! aren't we entitled to our own opinions and not told that we're kidding ourselves? we don't sit there and say things like that about sidekickers, we don't even say that about draco and hermione shippers. i know there are some aurors who like to read ll fanfic *coughsadecough*, it's not a big deal. grr.

you know i'm really excited about book six. i'm more like ecstatic. i loved ootp and harry changing and with hermione still being there for him, no matter what was going on. But i'm also pretty worried that us and the sidekickers are gonna get in this big b*tch out fight over what happens. no matter what happens, someone isn't going to like it. i hope we can keep ASCOP going when that happens.

i've always hated the shipper wars. i hated it when we didn't get along with the sidekickers, it was really stupid. i really started hating ship wars with roswell. i actually stopped posting altogether for a couple months because there was even fighting within the dreamer ship at the spoiler thread. i really didn't start posting a lot again until i read sorcerers stone and got here.

wow that was a really long post that wasn't suppose to.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top