Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-02-2004, 06:29 PM
ABG
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Destiny_Sucks

Again, welcome back ABG
Thanks, again. I LOVE your avatar, btw. It's so friggin adorable.

I'm leaving for LA in a few days, I pray to god that you guys don't go through an insane amount of threads before I get back. Before I go though, I'm on a mission to read as many fanfics as possible. I'm even rereading the PoU series. Since i don't think i'm going to be able to keep up with my fic readings while I'm gone, I'll have to get it out of my system before I leave.
Old 07-02-2004, 08:14 PM
Loyal Fan

Out of town...

hey guys... just dropping by to say farewell for the weekend. I'm going to the beach for a couple of days with some girlfriends to hang out and relax... (and reread OoTP) I'll be back on Monday searching through the thread for everything I missed!!

Have a fabulous weekend! And thanks for all the goodies from today!
Happy 4th of July!

Luke: Dear God, yes.
Old 07-02-2004, 08:43 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Soccer Diva*
Plus, if they end up married, they would be like the most powerful wizards ever. She is super smart, and he is super powerful.

Paula
Imagine the children!! Damn, those childs would be unstoppable!

Icon by me
Old 07-02-2004, 08:45 PM
Passionate Fan

Re: Out of town...

Quote:
Originally posted by LittleCreek
hey guys... just dropping by to say farewell for the weekend. I'm going to the beach for a couple of days with some girlfriends to hang out and relax... (and reread OoTP) I'll be back on Monday searching through the thread for everything I missed!!

Have a fabulous weekend! And thanks for all the goodies from today!
Happy 4th of July!

Oh your so lucky! The beach... i've seen the sea once...when I went to Florida. If only I could live in california...*starts singing California Dreaming *

And good OoTP rereading!

Icon by me
Old 07-02-2004, 08:51 PM
Ultimate Fan

Old 07-02-2004, 08:55 PM
Master Fan

Enjoy your days off, Kieu and LittleCreek. Just don't leave us too long.

Old 07-02-2004, 09:18 PM
Part-Time Fan

hey all how every body doing?? I hope aight. I was watching some old on the set stuff from Extra and stuff, from POA, and there is this particularly cute part, its looks like it was taken on a break in the scene where the trio goes down to see what happened at the trial with Hagrid and buckbeak, and there are these cute caps of Emma taking stuff out of Dans hair and them smiling at each other, you can see them at harryloveshermione.com

And Dawnie@, i live in Cali, more specifically in LA area and yes LA is great, the clubs, the concerts everything but the wheater is unpredictable and the water at the beach is like COLD

But yeah Cali is awesome

scorpio
Old 07-02-2004, 09:32 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by scorpio25
there are these cute caps of Emma taking stuff out of Dans hair and them smiling at each other, you can see them at harryloveshermione.com
that was so cute. she totally fusses over him.
Proud Arrow #190 and Auror #208
Old 07-02-2004, 09:32 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by dawnie@
Imagine the children!! Damn, those childs would be unstoppable!
Aren't we already
There will be something solid to stand on or You will be taught to fly.

- Patrick Overton
Old 07-02-2004, 10:23 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Destiny_Sucks
Aren't we already
Right you are!

Although it's 12:15 AM here, I HAD to come and post this, 'cos I found it too funny. I don't know, maybe I'm on a silly mood right now.

Old 07-02-2004, 10:27 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by dawnie@
I don't it about Roswell...I mean Dawson's Creek yeah...the whole P/J or D/J thing...Like in this ship, people fight over witch guy is gonna end up with the girl. But in Roswell, all couple are define. Nobody is stuck between. it's Liz/Max, Micheal/Maria and Isabel/Alex. Yeah you can say: I think this ship is cuter. but why fight?
Dawnie I don't know if anyone replied to this or not and I hate go off topic but I had to tell you, shipper groups in Roswell were extremely touchy. Yes, there were the M\L Dreamers, M\M Candies, A\I Stargazers, but then there were the Max and Tess Rebels, Michael\Liz polarists, Isabel\Kyle In-crowders, and the list goes on.... So it was important to be careful where you went with your avs and sigs displaying your shipper groups

Again I'm sorry for being off topic but I was obsessed with Roswell for 3 years, I couldn't let it go.
There will be something solid to stand on or You will be taught to fly.

- Patrick Overton
Old 07-02-2004, 10:59 PM
Elite Fan

wow i never really noticed that before. i think its a little mixture of emma and dan scenes. i think at this point that when they are acting as their characters, parts of themselves do get thrown in. i mean dan, emma and rupert are going to be the same characters in four and more movies, they know these characters so well.

that quote is too perfect. i cannot wait now to see pictures from the goblet of fire set. even though it won't be out until next years thanksgiving, i'm already really excited about it. i bet that gof will have amazing pictures like in poa too. i know they have to cut a lot of stuff out, but i hope they keep the scene in when hermione goes to comfort harry at the lake. that scene is so important. everyone else he thought he could trust through anything (RON) has deserted him and hermione is the only one whose there for him, no matter what. i also really want the kiss at the train station. can you imagine that picture and how we could manip it to it being them making out? muhahahahahahahahha
Old 07-02-2004, 11:11 PM
Part-Time Fan

hey everyone, i am so exited to see GOF even though its more than ayear away, But we only have to wait til november to get POA on DVD, i am so hopping for more behinf the scenes and interviews. I can't wait till we start getting news from the set and seeing how things are going with the trio, oh and before i forget, here is a like of one of the pics that i was talking about before, there are more at the site, but this one you can see that emma and dan having fun, while rupert looks a little out of place.

http://harryloveshermione.com/movie/...tsextra/25.jpg

night
Old 07-02-2004, 11:54 PM
Loyal Fan

*geee..why is some of you lovely fan..are leaving me, I just got back from my vacation in calif..*cried* anyway have nice trip (Little Creek and ABG)

if everyone interested..here are full length of greatest POA screencaps..and there is alot of H/hr and D/E moment too...check it out!

http://img37.photobucket.com/albums/...an/?start=1280

enjoy!!
Old 07-03-2004, 12:03 AM
Dedicated Fan

Hi guys I just finished catching up the 8 pages that I missed.
*Nora* Thanks for sharing all the videos and pictures, all the auror stuff.
I went to see PoA again and I noticed that part in DADA class it was so cute I wanted to post but I didn't have a chance.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top