Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-20-2004, 07:42 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Little Tiger
I just got The Little White Horse! I probably will be reading it and writing an essay...
I'm currently reading it, too! I can see why JKR loves it, it's so beautifully written! I have a problem though. I have two books on my nightstand: "The Little White Horse" and OotP, and after reading 10 sites of TLWH I eventually grab OotP and read the H/Hr scenes. I just can't bring myself to remove it from my nightstand. I'm physically incapable! I'll ask mom to do it.
Old 07-20-2004, 07:53 AM
Addicted Fan

Mel! And hello all.

Nora, your art is beautiful. And oh, I finally got the chance to watch your "Angels" video. Beautifully done, hon. I love it, it's perfect, it's so good, it's simply brilliant! And good spotting of the lake scene in GOF. I find myself reaching for OOTP all the time as well, I see something that reminds me of this couple and I just can't help it.

- Erin, from TWOP.
Old 07-20-2004, 08:13 AM
Passionate Fan

Nora, AVH brushes? What are those?

Icon by me
Old 07-20-2004, 08:22 AM
Master Fan

UGH! I'm debating with a sidekick over at the Emma-Watson boards. Well....I'm debating, she's just posting stupid one-liners. Either that chick is a 12 year old or she's just plain dumb. I place my bet on the last possibility.

Dawnie - I totally forgot where I got those, maybe Liv knows the link.

loquacity - Aw, thanks sweets. Glad you like the vid.

*off to debate*
Old 07-20-2004, 08:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally posted by loquacity
Mel!
look at that purdy av! BA BA4ever baby! Check out my sig which btw I love yours.

Anyway back on topic...I need to make wp's, I also need to learn how to use photoshop *bangs head against wall* where the ***** is the tweening button in ImageReady? grr.
Old 07-20-2004, 08:40 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by MichaelVartanIsSexy
look at that purdy av! BA BA4ever baby! Check out my sig which btw I love yours.

Eeep, I love yours too hon! Prettyful, indeed. Love, love, love! I heart my av, I've decided that I just don't want to change it, ever.

Quote:
Originally posted by *Nora*
Either that chick is a 12 year old or she's just plain dumb. I place my bet on the last possibility.
[/snerk] Nora, you crack me up. And you're more than welcome to call me Tina.

- Erin, from TWOP.
Old 07-20-2004, 08:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Hey Cat! Im good, you?
Hmmph. I was ok up until about 5 minutes ago. I was on the phone with my friend and i learned that just this morning she received a letter from the college she applied to telling her she had a place and when the course starts. Whereas i have been waiting on a letter for weeks and still haven't got one. So now im all paranoid, thinking to myself "Why has she got her letter? Why don't i have mine? What if i don't have a place after all? What am i gonna do?". Dammit, i want MY freakin' letter! It isn't fair!

*is majorly wound up and very worried*

Blame it on my starsign. I'm a Virgo, hence a perfectionist that needs to know everything!

Anyways, best of luck with Photoshop.

Nora - I checked out those boards. I think most of them are about 12. They don't even type properly I was gonna join in with the debate, but considering the mood im in id probably end up smacking the idiots from here to kingdom come!

*Joins Mel in banging her head off a wall*
Old 07-20-2004, 08:54 AM
Master Fan

Thanks, Tina. I really have to memorize names. Argh.

But really, how are you supposed to discuss when the conversation is going like this:

I'm posting a very long post about why I think H/Hr will be together.

Her reply:

Ron and Hermione = love
Harry and Hermione = friends

Doesn't it just knock ya off your chairs how convincing she is?

Oh, but her sidekick friend was even better:

"I know this is a H/Hr topic but I wanted to give my opinion:

Ron and Hermione, Ron and Hermione, Ron and Hermione, Ron and Hermione, Ron and Hermione, Ron and Hermione, Ron and Hermione, Ron and Hermione, Ron and Hermione, Ron and Hermione, Ron and Hermione, Ron and Hermione, Ron and Hermione, Ron and Hermione, Ron and Hermione, Ron and Hermione"

Should I switch the ship? I mean they DO have a point there, don't they? Or maybe, just maybe I should start posting past their bed-time. Going back there around sevenish.
Old 07-20-2004, 08:59 AM
Passionate Fan

Don't worry Cat! Different college send their letters at different time. And even then, they send it alphabeticly so...You might receive it in a couple of days.
Hang on! i know it can be stressful!

Icon by me
Old 07-20-2004, 09:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally posted by loquacity
Eeep, I love yours too hon! Prettyful, indeed. Love, love, love! I heart my av, I've decided that I just don't want to change it, ever.
aww thanks! I just changed my av!

Cat I wouldnt worry about the college application, it will come soon enough!

Nora Who is saying this stuff about RHr and HHr? Cause her comments are really pathetic, she needs stuff to back that up And I would know I have had so many debates about BA and BS its not funny. What does she have to back up that HHr are only friends? And that RHr are in love?? They fight all the time, big deal!!
Old 07-20-2004, 09:19 AM
Master Fan

Cat - Aw hon, don't worry. Just be patient, it'll come, I'm sure!

Mel - Eh, I know. I won't get my hopes up to achieve an actual discussion, anyway.

I just had to post this:

Old 07-20-2004, 09:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Don't worry Cat! Different college send their letters at different time. And even then, they send it alphabeticly so...You might receive it in a couple of days.
I guess you're right. And my surname begins with an S so i probably am near the end anyway.

I better get it in a couple of days or i'll be rather annoyed! I have another friend who applied for the same course. I might send her a text message asking if she's heard anything.

Quote:
i know it can be stressful!
UGH! Tell me about it! As you can see i don't handle stress all that well! I'm a worrywart!

Thnaks Nora and Mel! I hope you guys are right!

Mel - Your new S/D avatar is utterly gorgeous! Love it! Davids hand is grabbing her ass!

@the Dumbledore icon. Oh good lord!
Old 07-20-2004, 09:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

Nora I love that icon! Especially that last bit 'to whom ever stole the stash out of my room....not cool'

And its good that your not getting your hopes up, people who start debates or join in debates but dont actually state reasons annoy me, lol

Cat Thanks for the comment on my av! I love it!! Its like my fav pic of them just because David is grabbing her arse
Old 07-20-2004, 09:33 AM
Loyal Fan

Here, Dawnie, Nora, and whoever else wants it.

Quote:
Anyway back on topic...I need to make wp's, I also need to learn how to use photoshop *bangs head against wall* where the ***** is the tweening button in ImageReady? grr.
Aww! Don't beat yourself up! ó.ò" I think i can help ya if you want. Also, here's a link with a few tutorials: click me! ^^

Quote:
Should I switch the ship? I mean they DO have a point there, don't they? Or maybe, just maybe I should start posting past their bed-time. Going back there around sevenish.
You're so sarcastic, Nora! I love you! =***
Old 07-20-2004, 09:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady_Hatchkoff
Aww! Don't beat yourself up! ó.ò" I think i can help ya if you want. Also, here's a link with a few tutorials: Here
aww Liv your the bestest!

Anyway Im going to bed its 2:06am Im tired, seeya tomorrow!