Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-23-2004, 10:20 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Nora*
Honestly, I never even thought about Hermione wanting to make Harry jealous, but now that you mention it...

ETA: OMG, are they holding hands there? Or is that just my wishful thinking?
Nora. If it's your wishful thinking, it's mine too. It's a manip i just made. The real pic is among those from the link Caroline posted in the past lage.
Old 07-23-2004, 10:29 AM
Passionate Fan

Okay, I did it... I finally saw PoA on the Imax!!!

I went by myself cause I couldn't find anyone to come with me...stupid Gits.

Anywho on a bigger screen you tend to catch the things you didn't...Auror moments for example.

You know the scene when they have their first DA lesson? When Lupin tells everyone to get in line, watch Harry and Hermione. Moreover watch were Hermione's hands are- on his shoulders.

Okay this isn't really an Auror moment but when Harry returns the crystal ball to Trelawney's classroom and they do a close up of his face? You can see a bit of facial hair that they didn't remove.

HOTNESS!

And speaking of which Dan's birthday is today!

*evil grin*

And Emma Thompson was even more hilarious the second time, I was bitting my lip from brusting out laughing because I didn't want to frighten the poor woman next to me...whose son bared an odd resemblance to Harry a la PS...plaid oversized shirt and everything.

Shannon- I'm coming home in about 6 weeks- you'll get the next THREE chapters then! Yes Three!

Oo! you guys were talking about GoF? And JK said the answer to who Hermione likes is in that book? Don't forget about Krum confronting Harry before the third task:

" I vant to know," Krum said, glowering "vot is there between you and Hermy-own-ninny?"

Yes indeedy feed the needy. I'm just waiting for Harry WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE!

If book VI came out buy christmas it would be the Best. Christmas. Ever.

Oh and welcome Vanessa! Auror #250! wOOt!

Bency- Thank you for those pics! They made me giddy!

Liv and Nora- I hope you guys are saving all those arts for me!
Love and hugs to all my sibs!
Team Britney
Old 07-23-2004, 10:33 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Intrceptr350
Liv and Nora- I hope you guys are saving all those arts for me!
Love and hugs to all my sibs!
KATHY!! You betcha, girl! ^_^ Lots of pretty arts for us all!
Old 07-23-2004, 10:39 AM
Elite Fan

kathy- three chapters? *faints* hahaha i'll be back at college by then. is it me or has this summer gone really fast? it has to me.

liv- i love that manip. i thought that god was being way too nice to us to have that picture be true.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANIEL RADCLIFFE!

he is now 15 *tear* they grow up so fast!! i really don't know what all the reporters are talking about with the whole them being too old thing. gof comes out when dan will be 16 and they'll probably start filming ootp right after that so he'll still only be a year older than his character. emma is the exact age of hermione and rupert is 2 or three years older i believe, but WHO CARES??? chad micheal murray is suppose to be playing a SIXTEEN YEAR OLD! he is about ten years older than his character. 2 or 3 years is nothing.

okay that rant is over.
Old 07-23-2004, 10:44 AM
Master Fan

Oh I agree. I don't get what their problem is either. Compared to Dan, Emma and Rupert, the cast of "Dawson's Creek" seemed like a bunch of pensioners playing teens... I mean seriously, they need to get over that crap.
Old 07-23-2004, 10:46 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I'll get on to that right away, no problemo!
thank you so much again, Cat.. really appreciate it

kieu.. I’m all for this: Aurors, because everything else is "ewwwww" for the next thread title since emma said it

Liv & Caroline.. thanks for the links to all those gorgeous behind-the-scene pics & oh Liv, those are really pweety arts.. i’m always amazed by your artistic talent
Old 07-23-2004, 11:39 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Nora*
Oh I agree. I don't get what their problem is either. Compared to Dan, Emma and Rupert, the cast of "Dawson's Creek" seemed like a bunch of pensioners playing teens... I mean seriously, they need to get over that crap.
Word. Maybe they're thinking that by the time book 6 and 7 come out and the film versions are ready, that the actors will be in their mid-30's Which, at this rate, would not surprise me...
Old 07-23-2004, 12:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Excellent manip Liv! I thought it was real for a second there! And great Dan art too!

Quote:
Compared to Dan, Emma and Rupert, the cast of "Dawson's Creek" seemed like a bunch of pensioners playing teens...
I know exactly what you mean. The entire cast of BtVS was at least 5 or sometimes even 10 years older than the characters they played and everyone still bought it. I don't see what the problem with D/E/R is at all.

Hey Kathy! You're so lucky to have seen PoA on IMAX. We don't have IMAX screens over here.
Old 07-23-2004, 12:12 PM
Loyal Fan

Liv Great art as usual!

And you tricked me with that manip!!

Luke: Dear God, yes.
Old 07-23-2004, 12:18 PM
Loyal Fan

*cries of joy* you really like my theory.. I am sooo good..(hehhe..just kidding)

*giggle w/Lady Hatch*
hehe..thanks for that lovely-Happy Birthday-Daniel wps..and that Manip of D/E "holding hand" well, it not really Manip..it look like they about to hold hand..in that real picture..so I don't see any different.

*sign off-w/giggle* hehe..
Old 07-23-2004, 12:31 PM
Passionate Fan

When I saw the PoA IMAX, I was actually kind of disappointed...the screen that I saw the film on the first time was SO big that it wasn't much different. The only difference that *I* noticed was that the sound in IMAX is absolutely amazing!
Old 07-23-2004, 01:03 PM
Passionate Fan

new thread

Icon by me
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top