Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-14-2004, 01:51 AM
Passionate Fan

Welcome DS!

D/E moments? I LOVE D/E moments! Thanks Caroline!

You know I really hope they stick some outtakes and bloopers on the PoA DVD...that's not asking for too much is it?

Anybody else wants to take a pair of scissors to Rupert's hair? [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img] But Dan's Hair...Dan's hair is fine *shivers* Someone should bottle up Emma Watson's fashion sense and sell it- seriously they could make a fortune!
Team Britney
Old 04-14-2004, 03:01 AM
Part-Time Fan

Yeah I wish they'd add some bloopers for a change. I just love it when actors go wrong on screen, it gets the humor out of them. & I wanna see D/E moments!
I wonder if Rupert's gonna keep his hair that long and tie it up in GoF... To make him look mature & more good-looking...Oh, he's going to be like, Bill? or Charlie?
Old 04-14-2004, 04:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Im seriously struggling to keep up with you people! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

OK, here we go...

Great title concerning Harry's hair! And i agree, we'll be needing a new thread again soon with the speed this ones going at!

Big thanks for the pics Sade, they are HUGE!! But great, especially the second one!! I see what you mean about the fleeces, they're almost like his-n-hers matching ones!!

Those who are gonna be seeing this PoA special preview thingy - you must share what it's like with all us not-living-in-america-so-cant-see-it-Aurors!! We'll be ever so greatful!

Rebecca, i [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] your banner, it's amazing! Really well blended and those pics you used are gorgeous!!

Aaaaand finally...............welcome Destiny Sucks!! Im gonna call you DS for short! Of course we have room for a newbie, we're all one big, happy, perverted and crazy Auror family! You'll fit right in!
Old 04-14-2004, 05:13 AM
Addicted Fan

What on earth is that on top of Rupert's head? [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] Seriously, he's well on his way to a mullet if he doesn't cut it soon. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I like Dan's messy longer locks, it makes him look older. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Delilah, Utah sounds gorgeous! And I've also heard plenty about Colorado - aw, I've always wanted to go to America. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] The weather was gorgeous, sunny blue skies in Sydney today though somehow, I can't exactly imagine Mum & Dad lounging around on the beaches here. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Oh, but it's an opportunity to rub sunscreen on each others backs and view each other in swimsuits. [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]

===================================================================
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Yes, and as a more mature Dan Fan, I'm loving it as well [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
~ Sade

[ 04-14-2004: Message edited Marauder's Child ]

- Erin, from TWOP.
Old 04-14-2004, 06:23 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Little Tiger:

W- Here's your b-day present!!
Wow, that's really beautiful! Feel like making a wallpaper like that? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Agghh, this whole quote thing is screwing me around! Trying to post the link instead of the image is impossible! I got rid of the image and the link now - I hope you know what pic I'm refering to.

[ 04-14-2004: Message edited Just Tracy ]

[ 04-14-2004: Message edited Just Tracy ]
Old 04-14-2004, 08:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Wow, that's really beautiful! Feel like making a wallpaper like that?
Yes, i totally agree! A wallpaper like that would be much appreciated!
Old 04-14-2004, 08:25 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~*coconut ice*~:
<STRONG>
Delilah, Utah sounds gorgeous!</STRONG>
Yeah, it is, I've always loved the landscapes here. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Quote:
<STRONG> The weather was gorgeous, sunny blue skies in Sydney today though somehow, I can't exactly imagine Mum & Dad lounging around on the beaches here. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Oh, but it's an opportunity to rub sunscreen on each others backs and view each other in swimsuits. [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] Sounds wonderful, I'd love to visit... Sunscreen and swimsuits for Mum and Dad? Sounds great! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Destiny_Sucks: Welcome! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Of course there is room for you. Welcome to the crazy Auror bunch. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Jill: I'd be happy to PM you some pics, but I don't have access to a scanner till tomorrow so I'll get them to you when I can. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Thanks to Tracy, we were just drooling of these posters at the DFC thread and I wanted to share... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Click here

And here

[img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

[ 04-14-2004: Message edited -Delilah- ]
Old 04-14-2004, 08:36 AM
Addicted Fan

My previous post seems to have gone really weird - I've tried editing it like a million times but it still stays the same. Sorry about that!

Edit: Er, nevermind, it seems to have edited now. I swear when I posted this post it was all weird but now it seems to be better. It's enough to make a girl crazy!

Don't worry about it Tracy, that usually happens when the thread is getting ready to start a new page. It won't edit UNTIL the first post of the new page is created. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] You just have to wait it out, I guess [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
~ Sade

Old 04-14-2004, 08:43 AM
Master Fan

Tracy: I know what you mean. While I've been trying to edit my posts before it has done that to me, too. Drives me nuts. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Katie Dell, see my message to Tracy in the previous page [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
~ Sade

Old 04-14-2004, 08:48 AM
Extreme Fan

G'morning everyone [img]smilies/bubble.gif[/img]

Thanks for such a warm welcome, -Delilah-, ~Catrina~, Intrceptr350, and MichaelVartanIsSexy I'm glad to be a part of this cool place. I must say that a person could get dizzy from all the pretty pictures here but hey it's a good kind of dizzy [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] And can I third the motion for a wallpaper of W's birthday present? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

~DS
There will be something solid to stand on or You will be taught to fly.

- Patrick Overton
Old 04-14-2004, 08:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Can I just say that Ruperts hair scares me very very much! Blah! It doesnt suit him!

And....um....well....I know I said I would make some art but my program decided to be extremly rude and screw up on me so I had to wait a while till it was working again and then when it was working....well...I got a little distracted by.....Remus/Tonks fanfic [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] eeeee my new obsession [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] I love them!! Anyway back on topic! I will g=make some art asap but I am still reading Remus/Tonks fanfic so it may take longer than usual [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 04-14-2004, 08:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally posted by Destiny_Sucks:
<STRONG>G'morning everyone [img]smilies/bubble.gif[/img]

Thanks for such a warm welcome, -Delilah-, ~Catrina~, Intrceptr350, and MichaelVartanIsSexy I'm glad to be a part of this cool place. I must say that a person could get dizzy from all the pretty pictures here but hey it's a good kind of dizzy [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] And can I third the motion for a wallpaper of W's birthday present? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

~DS</STRONG>
your welcome DS and you can call me Mel [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I would like to fourth the request to make a wp out of W's b-day prezzie!
Old 04-14-2004, 10:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Stunning posters!

Thanks!

[ 04-14-2004: Message edited ~Catrina~ ]
Old 04-14-2004, 10:11 AM
Loyal Fan

I would just like to point out WHO is closer to Daddy this time around [img]smilies/mischief.gif[/img]

*whistles innocently*

Oh, and *giggles* Uncle Ron looks scared... as always :tongue

* [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]s Uncle Ron*

Not too noticeable here, but Mummy's still closer! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Oh, squeeeeeeeee! It's the Marauder's Map!

[img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] If they release a poster with Mummy and Daddy aboard every Auror's favorite avesmal Buckbeak, I'm gonna love the the PTB forever and have thier babies! [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]

singing "I'm on a high... on a high...",
~ Sade
And somewhere... a man reunites w/ his bestfriend.

The Dog Star would forever shine in the night sky... and you will always be in our hearts.
Rest in peace, Messr. Padfoot. Have a safe journey home.

~ Sadé
Old 04-14-2004, 10:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I would just like to point out WHO is closer to Daddy this time around
Yep, no need to point that out to me Sade m'dear!! That was the first thing i noticed! Mum and Dad in the foreground looking all confident and gorgeous, while poor Uncle Ron is hovering behind looking scared! Absolutely wonderful!

As said, all we need now is a poster of H/Hr on Buckbeak and the line "we've got the ride of the summer" will come rushing back!
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top