HarryandHermionerocks1- thanks for the pics.. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

W- Here's your b-day present!!

Genesis 37:20

Harry:Maybe I am
Hermione: Of course you're not.

Shannon:So what if I am?
Old 04-13-2004, 06:38 PM
Loyal Fan

W you better mark who the really really cute guys in your little black book first before giving it to me, okies? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I gotta set my priorities! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] You know us organizing freaks... gotta put them in a neat little file! [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]

Anyway, my fellow Aurors, I hope y'all sitting down, coz I bring thee HUGE pictures!
(note: I've decided to just give you the links so nobody'd complain that they don't see them [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] just clickies, okies?! [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img]

Mummy & Daddy in DADA class

Mummy and Daddy with "Best Man" Uncle Ron

[img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Oh, I did mention that they were HUGE, right? [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img]

Arts? Arts!!! Anyone? [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img]

And I would also like to point out that Mummy and Daddy seem to be wearing VERY similar fleece hoodies (check out the color and the material OF THE HOOD) in the one where they're w/ Uncle Ron. [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]

Oh, and Emma really is taller than Dan!!! And to think that Dan is already "cheating" with the Harry!Hair and all! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

got a bad case of H/Hr cuteness overload,
~ Sade

[ 04-13-2004: Message edited Marauder's Child ]
And somewhere... a man reunites w/ his bestfriend.

The Dog Star would forever shine in the night sky... and you will always be in our hearts.
Rest in peace, Messr. Padfoot. Have a safe journey home.

~ Sadé
Old 04-13-2004, 06:44 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Orber123:
<STRONG>Delilah--I've been to Utah before! Lovely place...such gorgeous canyons...Do you also have the crazy weather we do?
</STRONG>
Been here, huh? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Yes, I love the mountains here. And yes we do get rather crazy weather, as well - especially in the spring. But once summer comes around it's just hot and dry. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Sade: Woah! Those are big! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] But they are SO lovely... [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

I know I've said this time and time again but...

June 4th, where are you?!
Old 04-13-2004, 07:16 PM
Loyal Fan

Sade...thanks..that is very big-pic... [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] why did you post same three picture..(not that I am complainting)

My favorite is first one... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] but who is that girl in front of Harrry/daniel from that picture. anyone know?

I like second one too..gee...Rupert is GIANT standing next to "Sexy-short-Daniel" and Emma's standing "Too close enough to kiss-Daniel" pic. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 04-13-2004, 09:05 PM
Passionate Fan

Sade--Thanks for the pics! [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] the large pics. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] In that first one, though, isn't the Time Turner supposed to be hidden from view? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Delilah--I've been to Utah in the summer time...once early summer and late summer. I love the mountains and the terrain...the stone is just gorgeous and those sunsets...my word. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] So lovely.

[Harry/Hermione] [Yuki/Tohru] [Ranma/Akane] [Ron/Luna] [Riza/Roy] [Max/Liz] [Miaka/Tamahome]
Old 04-13-2004, 09:19 PM
Elite Fan

sade- thank you so much for that..i love the hugeness of the pictures. in the picture with ron harry has his i-just-made-out-with-hermione-and-now-i'm-all-randy hair. muhahaha

i think our title for the next thread, which will probably be in a few days since this one has been opened not even for 24 hours and we're on page 3,should include something with how we analyze harrys hair.that was a really long sentence.

i finally watched the abc commercial. now its IS IT MAY 9TH YET?? i swear abc knows when finals are. my last semester of college finals will be right around may 9th. the biggest one was on may 8th and then my last one is on may 10th. i'll really need to watch some harry potter and i haven't seen the first movie in FOREVER and the 10 minute clip...woah. my eyes will be so glued to the tv that they might never move again. hahahahaha

you know that first picture with harry and hermione both looking kinda shocked...what are they looking at? harry doesn't do a boggart(is that the right word) in poa. at first i thought that maybe it was rons..that could be it.
Old 04-13-2004, 09:40 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Delilah--I've been to Utah in the summer time...once early summer and late summer. I love the mountains and the terrain...the stone is just gorgeous and those sunsets...my word. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] So lovely.</STRONG>
Definitely. I'm a bit of a photography nut and you would not believe how many pics of sunsets I've taken. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Hmm, you've made me want to drive up Big Cottonwood Canyon tomorrow... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by roswellcharmed_2000:
<STRONG> in the picture with ron harry has his i-just-made-out-with-hermione-and-now-i'm-all-randy hair. muhahaha

</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Utterly perfect description!

[ 04-13-2004: Message edited -Delilah- ]
Old 04-13-2004, 10:09 PM
Passionate Fan

Delilah-- [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Glad to help with inspiration...PM me some of your pics? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Shanon (roswellcharmed)-- [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] at the hair thing.

[Harry/Hermione] [Yuki/Tohru] [Ranma/Akane] [Ron/Luna] [Riza/Roy] [Max/Liz] [Miaka/Tamahome]
Old 04-13-2004, 10:10 PM
Loyal Fan

roswellcharmed_2000: me too..I just saw commerical Harry Potter ABC Special too...I was excite to see that. But it was very short .
[img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

hehe...Harry/Daniel he got it bad or "good" . First, one of his "so-called-friend" is GIANT and second his other "friend/soon-to-be-lover" just snog him senselessly...making his hair standing up like that. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 04-13-2004, 10:29 PM
Ultimate Fan

Thanks for the pics!

Damn, Rupert does look huge compared to Dan and Em. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

I so can't wait for this movie.

Lisa [img]smilies/hippie.gif[/img]
Old 04-13-2004, 10:38 PM
Ultimate Fan

Poor Rupert! [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

===================================================================

guys, I'm afraid DR.us doesn't allow direct linking, [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] just click this to see the picture [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

~ Sade

[ 04-14-2004: Message edited Marauder's Child ]
Old 04-13-2004, 10:49 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] No...it's actually warm! It snowed yesterday, and it's nearly 70 degrees today...Welcome to Colorado. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

We'll warn you. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>

I live in Colorado! I hate it here. You can never really be sure when to put away your winter clothes [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I just downloaded the preview thingy and it looks so good! I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] the way Dan talks ::swoon::

Old 04-14-2004, 12:10 AM
Extreme Fan

Hi, [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
I'm new to the Harry Potter board, but not to FF or Harry Potter [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] and I was wondering, do you have room for one more fellow H\Hr shipper here? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

~DS
There will be something solid to stand on or You will be taught to fly.

- Patrick Overton
Old 04-14-2004, 12:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally posted by Destiny_Sucks:
<STRONG>Hi, [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
I'm new to the Harry Potter board, but not to FF or Harry Potter [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] and I was wondering, do you have room for one more fellow H\Hr shipper here? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

~DS</STRONG>
Hey there!

Welcome to the thread!! Of course we have room for you! We have room for everyone! Cause we are fun loving caring, innocent *cough*perverted*cough* Aurors [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Love your av btw! Jason/Shiri [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]
Old 04-14-2004, 01:02 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by MichaelVartanIsSexy:
<STRONG>Cause we are fun loving caring, innocent *cough*perverted*cough* Aurors [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Love your av btw! Jason/Shiri [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Well in that case I assure you I'll fit *right* in [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] And thanks, it's an older one of mine but I thought I'd dust it off for show and tell cause my friend made it for me [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] well night [img]smilies/sleep.gif[/img]

~DS
There will be something solid to stand on or You will be taught to fly.

- Patrick Overton
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top