Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-12-2004, 08:16 PM
Passionate Fan

*still waiting for Sade to edit the opening post*

Before I forget - W- happy belated birthday!

I'm going to see Hellboy tonight. Let's see torchered hero falls in love with a girl who comes to terms with her own powers...now why does that sound familiar?

Aurorness? I THINK SO!

And if any of you guys get down about the ship status- head on over to Portkey- they've got some GREAT essays that will fill your sails!
Team Britney
Old 04-12-2004, 08:42 PM
Loyal Fan

Sade, Sadeeeee...you too much...I love ya! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] you can always make me [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] or sometime... [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] with your lovely-laughable-post!! [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]

W-Harry/Hermione Birthday Girl.... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Holly...NICE PICTURE... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Ootp is totally H/Hr bribe...I re-read that book like million of time..and I can't help to scream..."eat slug-R/Hr shipper" (just kidding) [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] no...after I read that..it clear that H/Hr is getting closer and their "true feeling" for each other is starting to show. And for R/Hr...I thought they are drifting away from each other more. *Luna* enough said. Trio is not going to be "Trio" anymore, because Neville, Ginny and Luna....and D.A gang. But H/Hr...closer and closer..until they Kiss!! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-12-2004, 09:02 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by HarryandHermionerocks1:
<STRONG>Holly...NICE PICTURE... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] </STRONG>
HAHAHAHAHA! Thanks! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
sabrina and mark forever Auror #25 D/E Bathroom Snogger Shannon/Derek April Co-Shipper of the Month Icon credit goes to ME!
Old 04-12-2004, 09:15 PM
Dedicated Fan

Love the title. This thread is running along nicely. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I read that interview...they are so cute! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Lucas/Haley
Clark/Chloe

*Love is Friendship Set on Fire*
Old 04-12-2004, 10:02 PM
Passionate Fan

Wow...you guys move fast... [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

Nice thread title. [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/yawn.gif[/img] Tired...bed now.

[Harry/Hermione] [Yuki/Tohru] [Ranma/Akane] [Ron/Luna] [Riza/Roy] [Max/Liz] [Miaka/Tamahome]
Old 04-12-2004, 11:06 PM
Addicted Fan

Kathy, much thanks for the new thread and title, I love it! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

W, happy belated birthday! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Caroline (erm, that is your name, right? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] ), thanks for the link to the interview, reading it now. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Love to you all! [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]

- Erin, from TWOP.
Old 04-12-2004, 11:09 PM
Addicted Fan

ARGHHHHHHHHHHH PORTKEY ISN'T WORKING. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!
Old 04-13-2004, 12:34 AM
ABG
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Evil_Ravenclaw:
<STRONG>ARGHHHHHHHHHHH PORTKEY ISN'T WORKING. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!</STRONG>
lmao. way to spazz out. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] j/k i freaked when i noticed it was down too. i spent the two hours i usually spend reading fics wandering around aimlessly on the net.
Old 04-13-2004, 12:53 AM
New Fan

OMG. OMG.

Look at these:

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

==================================================================

sorry guys, I've tried everything, but the pictures still won't show [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Rini, we'd greatly appreciate it if you could just direct us to the webpage where you saw those [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

~ Sade

[ 04-14-2004: Message edited Marauder's Child ]
Old 04-13-2004, 02:43 AM
Passionate Fan

Whoa!

I see nothing but white boxes with Red x's on them!

However you can see what we're talking about here:

News!

Oy, does Rupert beed a hair-cut!

It should also be noted that www.danradcliffe.com has screencaps!

Why!? Why can't I have cable!

*wonders if Mel would notice the few changes in the opening post*
Team Britney
Old 04-13-2004, 05:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Wow, 2 pages alredy? Slow down people!

Quote:
Is that your way of saying you're to laaaaazy to do it?
I guess it is, kinda!

Happy late Birthday W!! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Woot, Kathy added Mel's art to the first post! I just noticed that! It looks great!!

Delilah - I know! I would die if i couldn't edit my posts!! Just yesterday i made a post and noticed i had about 4 errors in it so i just HAD to edit it! No editing would be awful *feels faint* You're not alone!

Grrr, i cant see those pics and AOL is being a bitch and not loading Kathy's link for me!! Crap, i'll try again later!

And Portkey is stil down!!!That sucks!
Old 04-13-2004, 06:35 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hope this works. I love these pix!

[ 04-13-2004: Message edited Eyesthere ]
Old 04-13-2004, 07:36 AM
Loyal Fan

Ok, about the last pages of the last thread.

**Tom, i agree 100% with you. She's gorgeous. But, man, back off. Really, dude. ."

Jen! [img]smilies/jaw_drop.gif[/img] Your art. Is. GOR-GEOUS. Samara's already out of my desktop.

And Sad! LOL You did that? Reeeally cool!

Quote:
So I started to draw. And I wound up drawing Harry and Hermione leaning on a table across from each other having a staring contest. Both of them are smiling-bit of a menacing grin- looking straight into each others eyes. it almost looks like they are about to kiss because they're foreheads are practically touching.
THANK YOU FOR THE MENTAL PICTURE!!
And argh. I envy people who can draw... so talented... -_-"

Quote:
Anyway, I'm about to finish re-reading the Auror Bible, OotP, and honestly, could there be more H/Hr clues? I just get the feeling, IT'S THERE! But it's frustrating that many people don't see them. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I mean, I don't really care, but it's sometimes hard to swallow that feeling. Sometimes I feel depressed when some people say: "They can't be anything more than platonic friends" or "Ron likes Hermione, and it's obvious Hermione likes him back." [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Typical phrases. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Speaking of which.... Sad, did you finish the Reasons/Innuendos for OOTP yet? .o Gosh, i'm dying to read those(!). *rub hands together in a naughty way*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, W! Wish ya lots of happiness and Auror-y thoughts! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] \o/

Ooh! And i did some auror-y fan arts (2, actually) with that snow pic.. someone wanted it... but i unfortunately can't upload it in my site, or anywhere else for that matter. A friend of mine will try to do that for me.... Just hope it works..

Meel!! Where are you? Hehe Btw, the banners are great!

And those pics! *giggles*

* [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] cause she won't watch the 23 minutes of POA goodness. T_T" * Don't you forget to post pics and links here, people!!

Kisses! See you all next thread (seeing as i won't be able to come online for the next 3 days. Tests, you see... [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] )

[ 04-13-2004: Message edited Lady_Hatchkoff ]
Old 04-13-2004, 08:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady_Hatchkoff:
<STRONG>Meel!! Where are you? Hehe Btw, the banners are great! </STRONG>
Liiv!!! Im right here! *jumps up and down like a weirdo* With the Tom comment I take it you are talking about his latest interview?!!? Well if you are there is speculation that the interview didnt actually happen and that it was all made up cause apparantly some of the answers to the questions were out of character for Tom *shrugs* thats if we are talking about the same thing. *shrugs again*

Quote:
* [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] cause she won't watch the 23 minutes of POA goodness. T_T" * Don't you forget to post pics and links here, people!!
*Joins Liv* [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] So unfair! I wont get to see that! With the whole not living in the US thing. That is a really big problem for me.

Quote:
*wonders if Mel would notice the few changes in the opening post*
Ok so Mel is officially a retard. Thats right everyone I just called myself a retard. I didnt actually look at the opening post I just read everyones comments afterwards cause I was in a hurry. But then I came back read your post so I then went to look at the opening post and had to stop my self from squealing like a giddy school girl. Kathy girl I love ya! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] I cant believe you added my fanart to the opening thread!! I feel so special and loved! It really means a lot to me. Just for that I am going to go make more art [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

And yay for the pics that were posted in here, that will give me something more to work with [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

And Happy Birthday W! Its a bit delayed but hey the thoughts there [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 04-13-2004: Message edited MichaelVartanIsSexy ]
Old 04-13-2004, 09:39 AM
Passionate Fan

Forgot to wish W a Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday, W!

Right...*major fangirl squeal* I officially can't wait until May now! The day after I get home is when they do this! *jumps up and down like an idiot*

As for the whole Tom thing: Whatever. He can dream. We all know who Emma likes... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[Harry/Hermione] [Yuki/Tohru] [Ranma/Akane] [Ron/Luna] [Riza/Roy] [Max/Liz] [Miaka/Tamahome]
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top