Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-09-2004, 01:19 AM
Dedicated Fan

Okay, I must go to sleep. I must.

But before I go: raise a hand if you find it interesting that Harry, when thinking of who he'd talk to about his scar, did so in the following order:

Hermione >> Dumbledore >> Ron >> Sirius.

I just found it... well, interesting ( ), that Hermione came before anyone else. And then they weren't even half as close as they got by the end of OoTP. Harry thought of her reaction and ruled her out, like he did everyone else except Sirius, but the point is: he thought of her first.

And now, after books 4 and 5, I'm not really too sure Harry would rule Hermione out in that situation. Not only because he has matured, and Hermione has matured, but also because their relationship has matured. Hermione is someone he admires, respects, trusts in and relies upon, and vice-versa. And now I'm starting to ramble so I'll shut up.

*loving sighs* I'll go off and have shippy dreams now.

The simple lack of her is more to me than others' presence. ~ Edward Thomas
Ah me! love can not be cured by herbs. ~ Ovid
Old 09-09-2004, 01:23 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by imaginary
Okay, I must go to sleep. I must.

But before I go: raise a hand if you find it interesting that Harry, when thinking of who he'd talk to about his scar, did so in the following order:

Hermione >> Dumbledore >> Ron >> Sirius.

I just found it... well, interesting ( ), that Hermione came before anyone else. And then they weren't even half as close as they got by the end of OoTP. Harry thought of her reaction and ruled her out, like he did everyone else except Sirius, but the point is: he thought of her first.

And now, after books 4 and 5, I'm not really too sure Harry would rule Hermione out in that situation. Not only because he has matured, and Hermione has matured, but also because their relationship has matured. Hermione is someone he admires, respects, trusts in and relies upon, and vice-versa. And now I'm starting to ramble so I'll shut up.

*loving sighs* I'll go off and have shippy dreams now.
Oh my! I never noticed that! So cute! You totally rock, Trish! *-*

Ooh! My 600th post! My my, i got 500 posts, like, last week or something...
Old 09-09-2004, 01:29 AM
Passionate Fan

men, you guys go fast (like you didn't knew already! )
Here's a couple of pictures of my sims

slow dancing...

I wonder what Harry will do with those clothes...

oh well, confirm the title!

Dominatrix Hermione!

sigh worthy...

it's love!!! And confirm the thread title once again!

Icon by me
Old 09-09-2004, 01:43 AM
New Fan

Just dropping by to wish Cat a My birthday will be up in a hour or so, but I had lots of fun!! I got a HP desk AND wall calender. . I'm such a dork .

Quote:
ETA OMG that fic Tonya rec-ed? SO beautiful! *eyes gleam*
I'm glad you loved it, I almost cried when I read it. I just had to rec to it!

The sims H/Hr are soo cute Hermione's getting naughty.

BTW: Love the title.
BTW agian: To add me to the list ... Tonya, e-mail: septemberose_tk@yahoo.com

Last edited by Virgo:Rose; 09-09-2004 at 01:50 AM
Old 09-09-2004, 02:07 AM
Passionate Fan

Damn I missed the ending of the last thread!

I was actually on the verge of buying The Sims today but instead : PoA (X Box), two gorup posters of PoA AND a PoA calender for 2005. Not to mention a CSI computer game.

SOooooo...Cat's Birthday (and Tonya's I believe)...In honour of this *pulls out shot glasses* For every H/HR moment in all five books- take a shot.

That'll get ya exquisitly ripped.

Departure- Welcome back! How was your summer?

Imaginary- I'm loving your WP's!

Emeraldraven- Are you serious? Try
this

Hey does anyone remember the thread that replaced certain words with "Pants"? It was aptly named the "Pants Thread"...I think. So would make guttery phrases EXTRA guttery.

For example: " I came on the night bus," Hermione said airily as she took of her pants before Harry had time to speak.

*jacket*

(Hermione says to Harry,) "Come on, please just take off your pants for a bit..." *cloak*

I feel so deliciously dirty.
Team Britney
Old 09-09-2004, 02:24 AM
Loyal Fan

Cat!

I'm a little behind and a little pissed b/c one of my husband's friends asked to come use the computer for "just a few minutes" and stayed on here for an hour and a half. Thanks buddy, don't worry about the people who live here who might need it. Nevermind that I have to type a test. Nah. Don't worry about the fact that this isn't the FIRST TIME you've done this!! UGh.

Sorry for the OT rant, there.

Trish The ficlet. very angsty. very good. but very angsty. *sigh*

carry on aurors!!

Luke: Dear God, yes.
Old 09-09-2004, 03:32 AM
Addicted Fan

I just find this utterly hilarious...so I'm claiming it!

(Hermione says to Harry,) "Come on, please just take off your cloak for a bit..." GoF (US Ed.) Ch. 19, p. 318

Cat Happy Birthday to yoooou! Happy Biiirthday to yoooou! Happy Birthday dear catrinaaaaaaaa.....Haaaaappy Biiiirthday toooo YOOOOOU! Now Now...don't drink anything for me! I don't encourage drinking!

Trish I was just going to post how adorable it is that Harry thinks of Hermione first when thinking of the their reactions...GET OUT OF MY HEAD!

Brooke

*dances off to bed*
Old 09-09-2004, 04:09 AM
Loyal Fan

Thanks Erin. I'm much better now... it passes quickly with a little ranting!

Luke: Dear God, yes.
Old 09-09-2004, 05:14 AM
Part-Time Fan

Whoo thanks Kathy it worked that time!

*rushes off to read*
Old 09-09-2004, 07:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
And, Cat, alright then, i'll trust you with all those bottles, if you say you can handle it...
Thanks Trish-o! And handle it i will!

Thanks for all your best wishes guys! A person couldn't ask for better Auror sistas! You all rock!

dawnie - Your Sims are so cute! Love the bum grabbing ones! Way to go Mum and Dad!

I still have to go to college today! That's just not fair! And i hate the classes i have today. *sigh* But at least i have a good excuse to leave early!

Speaking of, id better go. No rest for the birthday girl!

Later kiddos!
Old 09-09-2004, 07:38 AM
Total Fan

I don't even know if it's still your birthdays, what with time differences abd all that, but Cat and Tonya!
Proud Arrow #190 and Auror #208
Old 09-09-2004, 08:17 AM
Master Fan

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CAT!!! Have a great day, hon! You deserve it! Mwa!

Okay, so I recently read some essays and they mentioned that Hermione's astrology sign is Virgo, so I collected some info around the net. Get this:

Quote:
Unassuming, outwardly cheerful and agreeable, they can be sensible, discreet, wise and witty, with an understanding of other people's problems which they tackle with deftness. Virgos find their friends among those who can help them move up the social strata. They like to associate with achievers.

There is seldom much room for emotional involvement because the mind is always engaged and dominant. What they lack in passion they make up for in preciseness. When confronted with obstacles, they stay calm and rational and work on finding a solution rather than loosing their cool. This calmness is sometimes seen as being cold and calculating.

Their mental bend gives them the ability to analyze and solve the most complicated problems. Virgos have a wonderful eye for detail and often neglect the overall issues. Hard workers and conscientious, they are perfectionists with little tolerance for shoddy work. There is no place in their world for people who are footloose and fancy free.
From www.findyourfate.com

This site could as well be called FindYourHermione.com. There's no way JKR did this coincidentally. And now on to the most interesting part, Virgo's in love:

Quote:
When a Virgo falls in love, he or she really means it. The trouble is, though, that the Virgo knows it, but you don't! Sometimes trying to extract wooing words and courting couplets out of these folk is like getting blood out of a stone, only more difficult.

These funny old folk really do find it an effort to express an emotion. They're frightened by feelings, and their natural reserve means they're loathe to let themselves go. And this is where you come in. (I thought you'd perk up again!) Where there's a will there's a way. Remember that your restrained Romeo, or jittery Juliet, may well love you underneath that calm exterior. As long as you lavish love and affection on your intelligent inamorata, and make it obvious you'll never let them down, love will find a way. All Virgos are intensely insecure, so you must entice their egos to blossom forth in a delicious display of devotion.

Before you set about this tricky task, though, examine your IQ. Virgos don't thrill to thickos, or dally with dunces. You've got to be a match for their mental manoeuvrings. Think you'll do? Well, on your first date, do something intelligent together, even if it's just seeing a schools' programme on the telly. Be prepared to answer a host of questions about yourself. Rock them with rhetoric and stun them with unforgettable verbal sallies. Don't lunge across the lounge at your would-be lover.
Quote:
A virgo in love often blocks out feelings or love due to their analytical, practical thinking. Therefore, when they're in love, they're mostly caring, thoughtful and love to take care of the person they love.
Compatibility of Leo (Harry) and Virgo (Hermione):

Quote:
Here is a good chance for a happy partnership. Magnanimous Leo will overlook Virgo's tendency to be critical, while virgo will take pride in Leo's accomplishments, good humor, and lovable nature. Leo will respect virgo's clever and alert mentality. If virgo will permit Leo to hog the limelight and refrain from being too critical of Leo's star predicted desire to hold the central place in the family circle, they should have no real barriers to a happy and successful partnership.
That's my dream for these characters."
- Kaley Cuoco
Old 09-09-2004, 11:58 AM
Addicted Fan

Interesting, Nora and I loved reading the Compatibility of the Virgo and Leo because I think it really applies to Harry and Hermione. Yay to the last sentence.

Cat, happy 18th birthday darlin'! *bear hugs* Drinks to you and to all of my sibs! *hands out strawberry daiquiris* Thanks for the opening the new thread, by the way, love the title.

- Erin, from TWOP.
Old 09-09-2004, 12:49 PM
Loyal Fan

LMAO, Dawnie!! I´m sure gonna post it on my fotolog, if it´s ok with you!

Quote:
I almost cried when I read it.
Me too! Ç.ç"

Quote:
I was actually on the verge of buying The Sims today but instead : PoA (X Box), two gorup posters of PoA AND a PoA calender for 2005. Not to mention a CSI computer game.
My birthday's in March... Can i get an early gift? lol Joking. But damn, i wanna go to the US! Ç.ç" (and UK!)

Kathy!!! Those are great! I´m gonna try with a few others here. Mwhahaha! Oh, and i think "Trousers" has a better sound to it.

NORAAAA!!! *hugs* I love you! OMG i loved what you said. Heeeee! *-* Hermione's birthday's on Sep.19th. It´s coming!
Old 09-09-2004, 01:42 PM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks, Kathy! And I was when I read the pants quotes.

Erin: we don't know it yet, but we were once siamese twins who shared a brain. I miss seeing you around, sis, you come so rarely now.

Nora: I. Freaking. Love. You. I was having a crappy day and reading that signs analysis just really made me happier! Ah, the love.

dawnie: awww those are cute pics!

The simple lack of her is more to me than others' presence. ~ Edward Thomas
Ah me! love can not be cured by herbs. ~ Ovid
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top