Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-16-2004, 11:11 AM
Dedicated Fan

Destiny Sucks, I'm sure you'll be victorious! Aurors always win....now I'm wondering how many times he's grabbed her hand.

Harry/Hermione- The most famous and brightest pair of lovers

July 23rd- Daniel Radcliffe and Charisma Carpenter's birthdays. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

There's always that one true love, and it's up to you to get it or lose it. ~Lyn
Old 06-16-2004, 11:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Well I can sympathize with people wanting to go see it again and I have a very good excuse. My friend, Heather, the person I went and saw it with the first time, well her sister is going to try and *beat me* so to speak in the number of times to see it in the theaters. I have already seen in 3 times to her 2 and now she seems to think that I'd just sit back and let her win. I think not! She's a sidekicker no less! So I guess that means I'll just have to go see it again. Oh the torture
Good luck Erin! You must not be beaten by a Sidekick! You can do it! But im sure you wont actually mind having to see it multiple times!

My older sis is a Kicker. I only discovered this shocking fact last night. PoA was being advertised on the television and she said "You know, i must go see that, i've always wanted to see Ron and Hermione get together". Needless to say i was horrified. I really should disown her!

But there is hope! Remember i told you guys i was taking my 9 year old neice to see PoA this weekend? Well she has already commented that "Harry and Hermione look so cute together" so im just going to er, prod her in the right direction! You know, like telling her to pay attention when i know an H/Hr scene is coming up and saying things like "wasnt that sweet?" when they're over!

Me? A bad influence? Never!

Anyway, enough of my pointless ramble, im going to go grab some dinner.

later guys.
Old 06-16-2004, 11:38 AM
Master Fan

Just wanted to decorate the page a bit. And....is it just me or are they holding hands behind Dan's back?
That's my dream for these characters."
- Kaley Cuoco
Old 06-16-2004, 11:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Just wanted to decorate the page a bit. And....is it just me or are they holding hands behind Dan's back?
Very nice Nora, thanks! And yeah, it does kinda look like they're holding hands again!
Old 06-16-2004, 11:59 AM
Loyal Fan

*running hugging-Stormy-Sea* Can I marry you too...(even though..I am girl...well not marry but about Best H/Hr Friend)!!) you are genius about your theory about H/Hr.

my favorite quote from you:
Harry and Hermione’s conversations can be quite intimate, profound and deep – their subject matters often very grown-up. R/Hr scenes are loud, calamitous and unproductive; H/Hr scenes are quiet, poignant and contemplative. While the R/Hr dynamic is all off-and-on, intermittent thundering tidal waves, the H/Hr dynamic is all about simmering undercurrents, pervasive and constant. R/Hr moments are pointed out to us; H/Hr moments are felt. So, yes, the R/Hr moments are there, of course, but they seem rather inserted and contrived, and consequently feel quite forced, trite, generic, and just very…typical.

-----
yes, I agree from first book that I read of Harrys and movie, always thought that H/Hr ship is more of "Grown-up or mature" maybe that is why?...I am into them. Their relationship..is honest,pure and SECURE..like no other have...and I think?..that is why, most honest and pure fan are into them and some people doesn't see it like R/hr fan, because they are not mature or secure with their own relationship.

and it true...Hermione could die...for Harry..and that is why?...Hermione said from movie "if going to kill Harry, you have to kill us to" (she really means: "if you going to kill Harry, you have to KILL ME TOO) heehe...well can H/Hr fan just dream!!

@Nora: sorrry...about link..do what (lady Hatchkoff)..said.

@Hollytiger: hehehe... that is what I am saying.."Dan/Emma" is one perfect-liar-couple!!..love that "busted pic" I wish...I can see how Daniel react..when they show him or Emma tha picture. yes,...my witch's ass...they are "brother and sister!!"
Old 06-16-2004, 12:15 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by HarryandHermionerocks1
@Nora: sorrry...about link..do what (lady Hatchkoff)..said.
I tried, didn't work. Can you send me the pic with e-mail? Pretty pleeeease? It's Refai5@aol.com . Pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease...
- Kaley Cuoco
Old 06-16-2004, 12:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Caroline - I'm finally able to see the pic you posted. It's great! Wheres it from?

SeekerOfTruth - I couldnt see that LJ icon you posted on the last page but i can now! Totally wonderful! I'm snagging!
Old 06-16-2004, 12:39 PM
Master Fan

Never mind. Saw the pic now.
- Kaley Cuoco
Old 06-16-2004, 01:08 PM
Dedicated Fan

I can't see the pic Cat, we all know you're a great influence. I might just do that to my 8 year old cousin..I wonder if she likes h/hr....

Harry/Hermione- The most famous and brightest pair of lovers

July 23rd- Daniel Radcliffe and Charisma Carpenter's birthdays. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

There's always that one true love, and it's up to you to get it or lose it. ~Lyn
Old 06-16-2004, 01:27 PM
Master Fan

stormy_seas: Need I say your analysis rocks? See, this is one of the things that makes me feel so damn proud of being an Auror. I love our vision's depth of what love truly is.

Old 06-16-2004, 01:41 PM
ABG
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady_Hatchkoff

12% of the movie downloaded! ¬¬ ETA: 73 hours. Hurrah. ¬¬ This fake-cable internet... *raises fist*
What? Did I miss something? It's not what I think it is, is it?
Old 06-16-2004, 02:13 PM
Master Fan

I'm going to see PoA for the 2nd time today with my dad! WOOHOO!!!

Old 06-16-2004, 02:15 PM
Master Fan

Kieu: I was able to finish reading that essay you mentioned. (Had to stop half way through this morning... ). Thanks for the link. It was a really great essay.

What with that essay and stormy_seas post, etc...

I am a happy Auror.
Old 06-16-2004, 02:22 PM
ABG
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by -Delilah-
Kieu: I was able to finish reading that essay you mentioned. (Had to stop half way through this morning... ). Thanks for the link. It was a really great essay.

Isn't it great? Very well supported, and well argued. I'm a very proud Auror.

Being an Auror is logical, sensible, and all together right.
Old 06-16-2004, 02:35 PM
Supreme Fan

Man I love the indepth conversation that goes on here.
If only I had time to go through and read it all now, plus go and check out the auror board!
When I get home from work maybe.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top