Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-13-2005, 03:04 PM
ABG
Loyal Fan

way to summarize it, Belle! I had to go through three quarters of classics courses to learn all about the House of Atreus, and you went through most of it in one post.
Old 01-13-2005, 03:18 PM
Master Fan

Such a long post, Belle! Veeeery interesting, though.

Tar: I fell in love with the "destiny is not in front of you..." banner. Perfect!

This thread is looking good. Keep the awesome discussions!

Old 01-13-2005, 03:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

we SO have to use the ''harry will trust hermione with his firebolt'' as a title

I LOVE THAT VIDEO OMG
Old 01-13-2005, 03:30 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABG
way to summarize it, Belle! I had to go through three quarters of classics courses to learn all about the House of Atreus, and you went through most of it in one post.
I bet if I ever got it to teach Humanities, I'd teach everyone everything they need to know in one quarter, and be all in depth with everything and make it fun and all that!

*sighs* I love mythology. I LOVE MYTHOLOGY! *goes insane*

Ok people, I have a very random question...

Do guys curl their toes when they orgasm?

Ok, I ask this becasue I've recently been reading A LOT of NC-17 Auror fic, and sometimes they describe Harry's toes curling, and I'm wondering....I know girls do this, because, well, I'm a girl.

But...during the act I find my mind is focused on other things besides the guy's toes, so I have never really noticed this.

See, I would ask one of my guy friend's, but I'm not speaking to any of them at the moment because they're a lot of idiots! (I plan on forgiving them Saturday night at my friend's party...)

But I'm curious...and I have to satisfy my curiosity as soon as possible. (That, and, I'm planning a really naughty cool happy NC-17 Valentine's Day shaglet for y'all, and I'm thining about just writing it now and present it on Valentine's Day for your reading pleasure. )

So if you're a boy reading this, tell me! Or why don'tone of you go ask your boyfriend or something? Or better yet, go have a nice midday shag and check it out for yourself. (See, I'd totally go seduce my next door neighbor, but I think I'd forget the whole purpose of seducing him once I was in the process...)

Or if Dan is reading this...DAN! JUST TELL US!

~Belle
Old 01-13-2005, 03:54 PM
Total Fan

Cat, thanks for starting the thread!

Belle, yes, some otters, specifically giant otters, will eat anacondas, though not humongous ones. But giant otters prefer fish, such as catfish. Piranhas are the exception.

Hmm. Better watch out, Catfish, 'cause Mum could eat you!

ETA: Wally wouldn't answer your question, Belle. And I shan't say anything, either.

And Rini, Wally loves you! He thinks you're a doll.

Last edited by *Natalie*; 01-13-2005 at 03:59 PM
Old 01-13-2005, 04:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Circe*
I don't think so
Old 01-13-2005, 04:23 PM
Passionate Fan

em....what?

belle- that greek mythology completely overwhelmed me...but I found it quite fascinating none the less.

We need some pretty fan art

As for guys curling their toes when they have a orgasm...I don't think they do. However on a completely random note a pig's orgasm can last 30 minutes

Natalie- It's the mongoose that eats snakes right? Or am I way off?

Another random note: I think Otters are completely adorable....I wonder what Hermione's happy thought was that made her conjure it?

*thinks about Tar's time turner manip*

*grins like an idiot*
Team Britney
Old 01-13-2005, 04:38 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrceptr350
Natalie- It's the mongoose that eats snakes right? Or am I way off?

Another random note: I think Otters are completely adorable....I wonder what Hermione's happy thought was that made her conjure it?
Yes, they will eat snakes. Some Indian mongooses will even eat cobras!

I agree. They are so cute, especially when a raft of sea otters will hold each other's paws to stay together while they are resting at times.

About about Mum, well, I think that old "(p)otter in her" title sums up what happy thought she had. Not!
Old 01-13-2005, 04:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

I the vid Nora. Seriously, i felt all fluffy and got a big grin on my face while watching it Fantastic job girly!

Quote:
Not that i really have any experience in this area, but i'd say no Of course, i could be completely wrong.
Old 01-13-2005, 04:52 PM
Loyal Fan

gee, I never thought reading MYTHOLOGY! can be so much fun and romantic..(thanks to Tar and Circe) especially when it link to H/Hr ship.

@Nora: I can't download your video....:*
Old 01-13-2005, 05:06 PM
Loyal Fan

Dude. Aurors is culture!! Mythology, otters and fishes and boys' orgasms!! I'm learning so much, it's unbelievable!!
Old 01-13-2005, 05:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
@Nora: I can't download your video....:*
Have you tried right clicking and selecting Save Target As? That worked for me

Liv - Yeah, stick with us and you'll learn all you need to know!
Old 01-13-2005, 05:29 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady_Hatchkoff
Dude. Aurors is culture!! Mythology, otters and fishes and boys' orgasms!! I'm learning so much, it's unbelievable!!

Yup this thread is an encyclopedia of great knowledge

btw I agree with Tar that we should use the title ''Harry will trust Hermione with his firebolt''

Quick question when did most of you guys decide you liked the idea of H/H? I remember reading the third book and just loving the idea of them working together. They have such a natural and relaxed relationship. Then I read PoU and completely fell in love with them as a couple.

icon by Ann - Shadowhunter
Old 01-13-2005, 05:34 PM
Master Fan

Since when did curling toes and orgasms ever relate to H/Hr?
Old 01-13-2005, 05:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Quick question when did most of you guys decide you liked the idea of H/H?
As soon as i had read the first book My first thought after putting it down was "Awww, Harry and Hermione would make a great couple" Then i saw the SS movie and i was hooked on them. I saw something special between them right from the beginning.

And my love for and faith in them has only grown since then
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top