Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-07-2004, 01:24 PM
Elite Fan

hey kathy- i remember reading an essay on portkey about that and it is true!

jill- i can only remember one besides the ride of the summer but that's really obvious. the other one is in ootp when hermione is the only one who can talk to harry and get him to leave his room. isn't buckbeak in the room or something? i remember that in the essay too.

i'm jumping on the "mel is a kick ass artist and should make more" because its true... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

everyone having fun in mexico?
Old 04-07-2004, 01:57 PM
Supreme Fan

*Chants* We got an Auror mod, we got an Auror mod!

Woo! Congrats Sade [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
Old 04-07-2004, 02:13 PM
Passionate Fan

Shannon--You're right, Harry's feeding Buckbeak when Hermione comes during Christmas and gets him to leave the room. Any instances in GoF? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

[Harry/Hermione] [Yuki/Tohru] [Ranma/Akane] [Ron/Luna] [Riza/Roy] [Max/Liz] [Miaka/Tamahome]
Old 04-07-2004, 02:44 PM
Master Fan

I haven't been here for quite some time, I've been a bad auror!! Sorry! But I promise I'll post more often here in the future!!!

Old 04-07-2004, 03:00 PM
Moderator Manager

A good day to all the aurors.
Little Tiger- that's exactly what happens to me. I go on the board and theirs like so many posts that I have to catch up on and I'm like I'm going to study in like 15 minutes and then all of the sudden I'm starting to read some fanfiction and it's an hour has passed. I really have to get some self control here hehe.

I'm totally for the an idea for a site for aurors.

I definitely agree about during significant moments between H/hr that Buckbeak is there. Anyways don't worry about the fact that your friends are kickers because they just dont' want to see H/hr so they don't see it.

Anyways during a spurr of the moment I wrote this one shot story for H/hr about just the night before the day that Harry has to fight with Voldemort but not actually sure whether or not it sucks... So if any of you want to read it and let me know what you think just pm me and I'll send it over. Thanks

Ta ta for now.

Visit the Fuller House Board. Season 3 Part 2 On Netflix now.
Old 04-07-2004, 03:47 PM
Master Fan

Gah! It's an omen, I swear it. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] I did the random feature for the forums, and guess where it led me? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] (Well, here obviously).

[img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] Where have I been, my Aurors? Secretly lurking all this time whilst loving H/Hr solo. [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] It is a lonely life. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] But how have you all been? I'm sure many of you must have forgotten me, but it is me, Kate, and I am back. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] So to get back into the swing of things, what's been going on, what crazy new things has Will done, and who's all new? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] Kate, who feels slightly dumb right now for just popping right in. [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]
Old 04-07-2004, 03:48 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Uh oh...we don't still do the throwing-off-the-cliff thing do we, because I'm feeling very vulnerable right now. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] Kate
Old 04-07-2004, 04:14 PM
Passionate Fan

*shoves Kate off the cliff*

Love your av, by the way...where'd you get it?

Someone needs to point me to a nice, sweet H/Hr fic because I haven't been feeling it lately...I mean, I have, but not in the amounts I'm used to...

[Harry/Hermione] [Yuki/Tohru] [Ranma/Akane] [Ron/Luna] [Riza/Roy] [Max/Liz] [Miaka/Tamahome]
Old 04-07-2004, 04:48 PM
Elite Fan

hey kate! we've missed you fellow oldbie! glad to see you've come back.

i definitely think that the next title should have something to do with the fact that sade is an auror.

jill-hmmmmmmmm. have you read all of loris cookies? hers, espacially someday, is very very happy. anyone else have something?
Old 04-07-2004, 06:39 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Fan Art & Avies made by Liv (Lady_Hatchkoff)(click this link, you wouldn't regret it, Liv went crazy and posted all these wonderful avies & FAs that's sure to send you into H/hr high!)
Haha! I *went* crazy? I AM crazy, woman! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] BTW, i LOVED your recap! Thanks for the links! [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img]

Quote:
And after almost having heart attacks at the same time because of all those high-res pics of Dan!Harry all grown up, we all felt like PERVS lusting over a 14 year old BOY and comforted each other
But I still believe that it's all just a conspiracy between WB, the HP productions, and Dan's parents in making us believe that Dan is 14, I mean he just can't BE 14!!!
It should be illegal for a boy that hot to be 14!
Aaawww! I know what you mean!! And i'm so sorry i missed it! ." All of you girls who feel like that consider yourselves hugged! :grouphug:

Quote:
In case any of ya haven't noticed, good ol' Sade is our new Moderator now!
Woohoo! Go Sade! \o\ /o/ Yaaay! [img]smilies/slinkie.gif[/img] Congratulations! It's GREAT to have an Auror fellow as a Mod. Woohoo! \o\ /o/ [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]

Quote:
*transports everyone to mexico*
-------------------------
Another trip to Mexico, excellent, i could be doing with a tan!
HEY!!! Not Mexico! BRAZIL! C'mon! You've got a fellow brazilian Auror that's just 7 blocks from the beach!!! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/slinkie.gif[/img] Heeee!!

Also. Can you believe i haven't read HWTF yet? *hides* I KNOW!!! It's just that i'm reading my fics in the order i got them (DV, ASC and Hero). SAAAD! And school's been an ass lately. ARGH! I just HOPE i can read it all by the time Easter's over. <insert determined smilie here>

Ooh and YES! Here's more Cwazy!Liv ( [img]smilies/crazy.gif[/img] <~ Loved this smilie! \o/ Hee!) to post more Mum&Dad (i missed SO MUCH calling them that! :in_love [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Shipping LJ Icons! (Hey! \o/)

And this special one. (cause you can't see the text in a black background such as the boards')

Schnoogles! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Liv

Edited: Felt there weren't enough smilies. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

[ 04-07-2004: Message edited Lady_Hatchkoff ]
Old 04-07-2004, 06:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally posted by roswellcharmed_2000:
<STRONG>
i'm jumping on the "mel is a kick ass artist and should make more" because its true... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] </STRONG>
are you talking about me? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] am I the only Mel in this thread? Well if you are talking about me then I am currently making a new wp and I have a two week break which starts in 2 and half hours so there will be more art from me [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Gorgeous icons Liv but then again you already knew that cause I told you at sd-1 [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I ove them all!

[ 04-07-2004: Message edited MichaelVartanIsSexy ]
Old 04-07-2004, 06:46 PM
Loyal Fan

Lady Hatchkoff...love, love your H/H and D/E Icon. Do you happen to have some lovely wallpaper too..with H/Hr and D/E that I can see. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-07-2004, 06:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally posted by HarryandHermionerocks1:
<STRONG>Lady Hatchkoff...love, love your H/H and D/E Icon. Do you happen to have some lovely wallpaper too..with H/Hr and D/E that I can see. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
She sure does! Liv is a HP art godess! Thats how good she is!! Liv is one of the people that made me want to make wp's! Thats how good she is. She inspires me!
Old 04-07-2004, 07:00 PM
Loyal Fan

Kate- [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] and [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]!!! You're back!!!!

Yeah, [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] the buckbeak and harry and hermione interaction...sorry for such a short message, I have to study!!!
Genesis 37:20

Harry:Maybe I am
Hermione: Of course you're not.

Shannon:So what if I am?
Old 04-07-2004, 07:08 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady_Hatchkoff:
<STRONG>
And this special one. (cause you can't see the text in a black background such as the boards')

Schnoogles! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Liv

Edited: Felt there weren't enough smilies. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

[ 04-07-2004: Message edited Lady_Hatchkoff ]</STRONG>
Snaggage! And Liv--good to see you, you crazy person...

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top