Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-06-2004, 08:26 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Orber123:
<STRONG>Layne--I got it! [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

</STRONG>
Splendid! I recieved your other comment and I've responded to it. Well, good night Aurors.

Layne
Old 04-06-2004, 10:15 PM
New Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Just dropping by to say "Hi" to my Auror sibs.
[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Mum and Dad.

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Yay! Sade's a mod! Finally! An Auror mod. Good times, good times.

*still squeeing over all the D/E and H/H goodness*
The Rininess
Old 04-06-2004, 11:07 PM
Master Fan

Knowing about Sade becoming the new mod just made my day. CONGRATULATIONS, dear Sade!!! [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img]

Mel: That's such a lovely banner. [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img]

Old 04-06-2004, 11:09 PM
Master Fan

Just popping in before bed to say: Mel, I really like your banner! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] (I was finally able to see it...at work.)

Night all! [img]smilies/yawn.gif[/img]
Old 04-06-2004, 11:56 PM
Elite Fan

hey! all PoU fans, which should be all of you, here's a little snippet i saw on lori's lj:

1. Chapter 11 of HWTF coming along well. Chapter may contain a first in my fanfic: Harry spends the night on the couch. Mwa ha ha ha.

if anyone would like to discuss why harry might be spending the night on the couch, pm me.
Old 04-07-2004, 12:08 AM
Addicted Fan

Hi Aurors. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] New thread, ooh, I like the title. The banners and the pics are all so pretty, *squee!* at the opening. Mel, what a great banner! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Sade, congrats at being made the new mod! [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img]

For me, it's about 3 months till POA is released. Can't wait. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

- Erin, from TWOP.
Old 04-07-2004, 01:54 AM
Addicted Fan

Congrats Sade [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

*secretly plots Sade's downfall*

I'm Off to have some tea with Big V... and... talk about...some things. *yes Sade's demise.... muahahahahahahaha*cough*golly*cough*muahahahahaha*
Old 04-07-2004, 02:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharon86:
<STRONG>Mel: That's such a lovely banner. [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] thanks hun! I was quite proud of it myself!

Quote:
Just popping in before bed to say: Mel, I really like your banner! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] (I was finally able to see it...at work.) - Delilah
Thanks sweetie [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Im glad you could finally see it [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Quote:
Mel, what a great banner! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Tina! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] thanks hun. Im glad you liked it!!
Old 04-07-2004, 02:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally posted by Little Tiger:
<STRONG>MichaelVartanIsSexy -Not only do i [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] your banner, but also your avie...is that troy?? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Thank you darlin [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Im glad you love my banner! Yup its trory! My favourite Gilmore Girls ship ever! I lurve them! [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

Anyway I was thinking(I know never a good thing [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] ) but should we put our list of songs in the opening post?

[ 04-07-2004: Message edited MichaelVartanIsSexy ]
Old 04-07-2004, 04:05 AM
Addicted Fan

Our opening post is going to be so long. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Not that I mind or anything! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] The more Aurorness on the front page the better, I say, hopefully it will encourage more people to post. (erm, or scare them off, heh)

- Erin, from TWOP.
Old 04-07-2004, 05:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

Morning guys!

I think an Auror website is a great idea, we could all contribute or something!

Im having major issues with my computer right now. It's being as slow as hell and giving me "file corrupted" messages whenever i download anything. Arrrrrgh, computers suck! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

Just thought id share that useless information with everyone!

Whoever said their friend was a Kicker and thought H/Hr were just friends, no worries! The point is we know that theres bundles of evidence to support our ship and if others dont understand that, it's their problem!

Yeah, thanks to my pain in the ass comp, im in a very "screw the rest of the world" mood right now! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Better go, phone is ringing!

Catch y'all later Aurors! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
Old 04-07-2004, 12:22 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Nadhip:
<STRONG>
Also, this weekend I was at my cousin and she finally saw the HP3 trailer and she loved it. Especailly, the hand grubbing of Hr/R [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] ..than she was going on on about how they so right together because they have that spark (fighting/arguing) and that she only views Harry as her freind. This is evident of course during the Hug she gave him in the end. I didn't want to push the subject..but I knew our reasons..but did not have a way to express it..I felt that I needed one of u guys for support. Oh well..I can count on u guys to make me feel much better and give me hope. That Hr/H relationship is so much like a best freind thing becuase they are more comfortable with each Other. I can't see how R/Hr can work out because all they do is argue and what is that point of that relationship. I guess most people find that...that is how "the best relationships work out, when you have conflict all the time"... [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] I sure don't ... What U Guys Think?

Sorry for the long post.</STRONG>
Sidekickers everywhere rejoiced over the "hand grabbing"...which later turned out to be a " Harry please becareful-frightened for his life - grab the person next to you" wrist grab.

So ask your friend this: if there is a "spark" why is it that Hermione DOES NOT pull away when she grabs onto Harry's arm? And you'll notice the stunned look on Hermione's face when she realizes who's wrist she grabbed as if to say "wait a minute...you're not Harry!"

I wouldn't worry too much about it- Hermione spends more time clinging to Harry in this movie. *cough* Buckbeak *cough* I guess you can say she's returning the favour for that sweet hand rub we got in CoS.

Awwww

Did you guys notice that everytime there is a really significant H/HR moment Buckbeak is present?
Team Britney
Old 04-07-2004, 12:48 PM
Master Fan

Yes, I did notice. And what does an hippogryff (sp?) symbolize, sorry? Ah, yeah... LOVE!!! Romantic, that is. Hmmmm... and some people keep denying it does mean something by saying it's only a coincidence or it's a symbol of impossible love. Yeah, right. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Old 04-07-2004, 01:01 PM
Ultimate Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Loving that pic of Dan [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

Congrats Sade! Finally an Auror in a position of power!
It's all coming together nicely. ::laughs evily::

Lisa

[ 04-07-2004: Message edited guerinschick ]
Old 04-07-2004, 01:10 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Intrceptr350:
<STRONG>Awwww

Did you guys notice that everytime there is a really significant H/HR moment Buckbeak is present?</STRONG>
...Could you make a list? It's been years since I read PoA...Or at least say a few, maybe it'll jog my memory...

[Harry/Hermione] [Yuki/Tohru] [Ranma/Akane] [Ron/Luna] [Riza/Roy] [Max/Liz] [Miaka/Tamahome]
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top