Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-31-2004, 06:06 AM
Passionate Fan

okay this whole look of triumph in Dumbledore eyes thing...

If we go back to the prophecy: "he has powers the dark lord know not"...and Harry's blood is now part of Voldemort's, and it was because of the whole protection thing in his blood that kept Harry alive...maybe, Harry's blood is slowly making Voldemort weaker?

Hm. This is all a little choppy and I'm not sure if any of you will get where I'm coming from, but does anybody get me?

Feh..it's one in the morning and my tummy is acting weird again...
Team Britney
Intrceptr350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2004, 06:09 AM
Loyal Fan

Interesting points, Belle. I don't really have an opinion about that theory one way or another. A more interesting theory to me is that Harry, Hermione and Ron already went beyond the veil in Chamber when they attended the Death Day party. But as Gnatsie said, the veil is complicated.

Oi, and one more thing: If Ron was Dumbledore, how'd he get so far back in time? Jo would have a bit of time explaining how Ron'd develop into Dumbledore in two books, or how he'd get a time-turner.... since the books are in Harry's point of view, for one and then she's only going to end seven with an epilogue or something. But after the sixth one comes out then there'd be a good bet that possibilities will be narrowed down finer and finer or something.

I reserved my copy already, btw

Oooh, what H/Hr moment should or do you guys think will happen in sixth that would really serve to cement our ship, you think? I think that if Harry tells Hermione about the prophecy before he ever talks to Ron about or Ginny about it or Luna about it, that would cement H/Hr more for me...

Dancing Queen!

*icon not mine, credit to maker*
Iola Morton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2004, 06:14 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Intrceptr350

If we go back to the prophecy: "he has powers the dark lord know not"...and Harry's blood is now part of Voldemort's, and it was because of the whole protection thing in his blood that kept Harry alive...maybe, Harry's blood is slowly making Voldemort weaker?

Hm. This is all a little choppy and I'm not sure if any of you will get where I'm coming from, but does anybody get me?

Feh..it's one in the morning and my tummy is acting weird again...

Very good...maybe the love from Harry's mother somehow dwells within Harry's blood, and it is weakening Voldemort...

Either that, or it'll turn Voldemort into a big huge puddle of love! Imagine, instead of them being called Deatheaters, they could be called Lovelovers, and they can wear pink cloaks and spread love and hapiness around the world instead of death and depsair.

And then, Hogwarts can hire Voldemort to be the coordinator for all major Hogwarts dances....

Tummy feeling bad? (Have a Strawberry Margarita! They work...)

~Belle

Last edited by *Circe*; 12-31-2004 at 06:44 AM
*Circe* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2004, 06:44 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Intrceptr350

*nods* The blood also enabled Voldemort to be able to touch Harry, which also adds to the fact that Voldemort is now Harry's equal in some ways. (I do not believe they will ever be totally equal. No one is, really. But still, Voldy has some skills! )

But anyway, back to the intro.... (I'd like to throw that darn thing in the Styx.)
Old 12-31-2004, 07:09 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Natalie*
Yup! It's a part of an old joke between Ruby, Jane and me, about Ruby and Jane's love affair and their love child, Pearl.
I remember that! I think. I remember how back then I was so young, naive, and illiterate to know what you guys were talking about. The years are going by so fast..

Belle - Gotta love the Lovelovers idea. I can just picture all of them wearing pink, fluffy cloaks and spreading joy around the world.

THat whole Dumbledore = Ron theory is too "out there" for me to fully comprehend. My brain is too small to contain all those so-called "evidence".
Old 12-31-2004, 07:18 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Circe*
But then...after the third task when Harry is telling Dumblydore that Voldie can now touch him, and he gets that gleam of triumph in his eyes...why would he try to prevent Harry from doing the Tournament if he knew the outcome was going to work in their favor in the first place?
It was love, my dear, love. I believe even though Dumbledore had great insight and knowledge of what was intermittent, his love for Harry got in the way. Look how many times before Dumbledore has tried to intervene and to protect Harry, all because he cares for and loves Harry so much!

'Sides, Harry is always at the top of Dumbledore's priorities. (Tied with a billion other things, of course. )

Dumbledore could be secretly in love Harry in a romantic sense. Oy, another of those one-sided loves....

Hmm. Then again, Dumbledore and Voldy could have also dated but were never truly in love. But Voldy had roaming eyes, leading him having a fling with a DeathEater. And a faithful Dumbledore knew about this, thus he broke up with Voldy. And Voldy swore his revenge 'cause he likes to be the heart-breaker. So, when he tried to in the First War, his attempts were thwarted by Dumbledore, which could be another reason why they hate each other.

Last edited by *Natalie*; 12-31-2004 at 07:49 AM
*Natalie* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2004, 08:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm afraid to ask what's going on here
Old 12-31-2004, 10:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I'm afraid to ask what's going on here
Don't bother It's crazy oldbie talk. Just nod along and pretend to understand

Stunning fanart as usual Joie - Your work leaves me drooling every time. I shall soon be running out of space to save it all! Fabulous darling!
tender looks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2004, 11:41 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by ~Catrina~
Don't bother It's crazy oldbie talk. Just nod along and pretend to understand
oooh, okay!
--->

hey guys, random fact, if you go to the google image search and type ''harry potter'', the first image that shows up is a h/hr one

also, if you google harry/hermione you get 43,300 results, while if you google ron/hermione you get 39,100 results
Old 12-31-2004, 02:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
hey guys, random fact, if you go to the google image search and type ''harry potter'', the first image that shows up is a h/hr one

also, if you google harry/hermione you get 43,300 results, while if you google ron/hermione you get 39,100 results
Nice The signs are bloody everywhere!

*goes back to fight with the duvet cover she has been attempting to put on for the last half hour with little success*

Yeah Chores suck.
Old 12-31-2004, 02:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by ~Catrina~
Nice The signs are bloody everywhere!
yep also, the last picture is the cover of POA, with H/Hr riding the hypogriff...and no, I don't have anything better to do
Old 12-31-2004, 06:56 PM
Loyal Fan

@Little Creek: I went to your Journal..and I reply.. it is so cool that you are going to London. I been there four time and I have greatest time of my life and I been to Scotland as well...(to slalk Daniel...and rest of Hps crew)

Gee...Have Mercy on my soul!! RON IS DUMBLEDORE!! HOW, WHEN, WHO?...EVER GOT THAT "SILLY" THEORY?...I want to curse that person to Hell. How can Ron be Dumbledore?....where is prove of Evidence in book, movie or anywhere else for that matter. I never heard of crazy theory in my life, this theory is like you should find it in shoebox or JACK-IN-THE-BOX for like it.
Old 12-31-2004, 07:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Just popping in to wish y'all a happy New Year when it comes Aurors

Here's to health, love and happiness in 2005!

PS: Caroline - Where in Scotland were you? I'm Scottish so i'd be interested to know what you thought of the country!
Old 12-31-2004, 08:16 PM
Total Fan

Happy New Year's Eve!

Be back in a couple of days. 'Bye!
Old 12-31-2004, 09:11 PM
Passionate Fan

Well sibs here we are at the end of another year.

And what a hell of year it's been, yeah?

This year we got oddles of H/Hr goodness from Prisoner of Azkaban, some expected and some not expected (hello body shielding!). Dan and Emma continue to dance around each and with eachother, which elicited much squeeing from us. I mean really, you can only dodge these things for so long: " I genuinly like him. There ya go!"

But it's alright, being an Auror means being blessed with patience...sort of. It's gonna come in handy with the release of the Half-blood Prince in July and Goblet of Fire in November. Now, I know sidekickers refer to this book as there bible but from what we've seen so far...an entirely different message is being sent. Perhaps the one that JK has been trying to tell us fo awhile?

This year we also became one of the fastest moving threads in all of FF, as well as a family boom (265 and still going!). We saw the return of some much missed oldbies and the departure of of some of our other family which we haven't heard from in awhile but we do wish them back very soon. (this is hint to come out of lurk-dom people!)

So let me take this chance to wish all my sibs a rocking new year, I know 2005 is gonna be awesome.

lots of love and stuff,

Kathy
Team Britney
Intrceptr350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top