Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-01-2004, 06:45 PM
Loyal Fan

Hogwellvillian..yeh..I know what you mean?..about not having boyfriend...but who cares! WE GOT DANIEL RADCIFFE..AND THESE H/HR LOVER LOVE... [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img] [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

Irene DANIEL....i really, really loooooove your named..especially your last NAMED!!and one of my best friend who named is Irene too. Welcome...to H/Hr world. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

where is in world is Sade!! I miss her pervy-H/Hr sense of humor...post...(sorry if i offended anyone here..you fan are funny too...it just she is the top!)
Old 05-01-2004, 06:51 PM
Passionate Fan

Hi Irene!

Oy, got my posting message a day or two ago...going to Halifax again. It's awesome there!

But here's the bad news...I have to leave you guys for awhile [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] . Hopefully it won't be too long till I can post agan- I plain on getting a laptop while I'm out there, so I can keep in touch with all of you... I don't leave until mid-may so it's all good.

Jill- I know what it's like to have bad roommates! When you're in the military you'll get that unfortunate event every now and then.

Thanks for that review!

*goes off to read the rest*

[ 05-01-2004: Message edited Intrceptr350 ]
Team Britney
Old 05-01-2004, 08:01 PM
Loyal Fan

Irene! Ha! Hiii! \o_ Welcome welcome!! And thanks for the fic rec(she's the one that send me the Quidditch Pants fic. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] )!

Everyone else, thanks so much! ^^" But i'll bug you all this weekend. And maybe even post something aurory.. who knows... [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

=********
Old 05-01-2004, 08:52 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Harry and Hermione:
<STRONG>And I don't know if I ever mentioned this on here, but you know that Harry Potter parody book (Barry Trotter, you should know, the author is an honourary Auror)? Well.....I GOT A MENTION IN THE SEQUAL! If any of you have read it, I was on page 134, in the footnotes, as a Pufnstuf called lauren (which is my name, woop!). So yeah, I got a mention in a (not really) Harry Potter book! hehe!

Auror [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

Lauren [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 04-30-2004: Message edited Harry and Hermione ]</STRONG>
Sequal?

ETA: I found the Auror video I made a while ago "with or without you". I wonder where I'll upload it. It's five mbs.

[ 05-01-2004: Message edited Will,Nicole's Manwhore ]
Old 05-01-2004, 10:25 PM
Loyal Fan

hey...did you people see that commerical of Hps S.Stone on ABC just now...when they were showing that movie "Remember the Tilian"

anyway..they show that short version and long version..where you see behind the scene footage of Daniel and Emma posing for pic with director...(remember from E special..) they both were laughing and having good time.

Omg..I just jump out of my seat...Daniel has the most sexiest smile..heck! he is sex on BROOMSTICK...and Emma sitting right back of him...anyway they show that commercial..and Daniel, Emma will be the host for that special..on ABC.

I can't wait to see D/E and H/Hr moment..it will be [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 05-01-2004, 10:49 PM
ABG
Loyal Fan

[img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] i've only seen the short version so far.
Old 05-01-2004, 10:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Irene Welcome to the thread!

Cat: Are you a member at Angels Oasis?

Hmm where can I get some good music videos?
Old 05-02-2004, 12:38 AM
Total Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hi Irene! I'm pretty new round these parts too [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Proud Arrow #190 and Auror #208
Old 05-02-2004, 12:47 AM
Addicted Fan

Irene, hi. [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I just want to ask a question that has always bugged me - is there any difference in the writing of the UK and the US editions? I once heard that there were slight discrepancies here and there. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Something about changing some of terms slightly?

Um, Aurors rock. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

- Erin, from TWOP.
Old 05-02-2004, 01:50 AM
Master Fan

Go look at the SNL skit. Seeing "Harry" looking at "Hermione"'s cleavage is [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 05-02-2004, 02:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Cat: Are you a member at Angels Oasis?
Hmm, im not actually. But now that you mention it i really should be. Think i'll go join now.

I added you to the Aurors list Irene. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-02-2004, 03:58 AM
ABG
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Will,Nicole's Manwhore:
<STRONG>Go look at the SNL skit. Seeing "Harry" looking at "Hermione"'s cleavage is [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I saw that. It was hilarious. It's funny because it's going to be so true. haha
Old 05-02-2004, 06:30 AM
Master Fan

Umm...people? Could y'all stop IMing my mother please. She isn't me. I'm still in Germany. I am not home yet. Though a part of me wants to go home and make sure the Lakers beat the evil evil Spurs, another part of me wants to stay here. Or in Paris. I went last weekend, and I love it more than ever before. Damnit. I'm confused. But I still love y'all! Just stop IMing my mother.

[img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Belle
Old 05-02-2004, 06:32 AM
Master Fan

Ha! I took my own spot back! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Belle
Old 05-02-2004, 08:25 AM
Master Fan

Good to know. I immed a "you look familar" and then she jumped offline. Thought I was getting the blowoff...