Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-01-2004, 11:17 AM
Loyal Fan

Ober123- Sorry about your roommate!! [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] and [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]!!!
Genesis 37:20

Harry:Maybe I am
Hermione: Of course you're not.

Shannon:So what if I am?
Old 05-01-2004, 11:40 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by HarryandHermionerocks1:
<STRONG>and Lady.. it was me..who link you to that THE SUN article.. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Ooh yay, thanks! ^^

Poor Jill! Sorry about your roommate.. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] &gt;_&lt;
Old 05-01-2004, 11:43 AM
New Fan

Oh, dear. Roommate problems, Kate (it is Kate, right?)? I could relate. But my roommate and I kinda understand each other better than most, I guess, that we can't stay mad at each other for long. I mean we get into our respective funks - so she talks to her boyfriend and I go to the Kingdom Hall or the fandom (depending what day of the week it is). I don't have a boyfriend so that kinda sucks but that's okay. Daniel makes me happy. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] And Auror Love makes me happy too.

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 05-01-2004, 12:36 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Oahu:
<STRONG>Sharon, I know, my dear, and thanks for being so supportive. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
No problem. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Jill: Sorry about that. You must be really mad! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

Liv: Oh dear, we're going to miss you lots! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Old 05-01-2004, 02:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

This thread goes too fast!!

Lets see....

Liv - Awwww hun, sorry to hear that. We'll miss you loads! Pop your head in whenever you can!

Caroline - Sorry! Of course this is the H/Hr thread!! It's just that BTVS and Angel is my other obsession so when i hear of people meeting the cast i get really excited!

Jill - Poor you, this other girl sounds really bitchy. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] I hope things work out for you. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Rebecca - Thanks loads for the review!! The writer recognises H/Hr love!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I sooooooooooooo can't wait for this movie!! Just over a month to go!

ETA: *pushes Sharon off cliff and watches as she's saved once again by Jonny Depp*

[ 05-01-2004: Message edited ~Catrina~ ]
Old 05-01-2004, 03:04 PM
Loyal Fan

Ok, so i'm (almost) literally laughing my arse off, here.

Fic recs, anyone? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I've got it! \o/ [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]
Quidditch Pants and Reports

Mom's SO gonna get an 'O' (right? well, i meant the top mark. --") on that essay! \o/
Old 05-01-2004, 03:25 PM
Master Fan

Jill: Argh! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] How annoying! Just a couple of more days, right? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Liv: Hi! And thanks for the fic rec, I'll have to remember to read it later. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 05-01-2004, 03:26 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~Catrina~:
<STRONG>ETA: *pushes Sharon off cliff and watches as she's saved once again by Jonny Depp*</STRONG>
[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Hehe, thanks.

Damn, Portkey isn't working for me. [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

Old 05-01-2004, 03:55 PM
New Fan

Hello! New to the board, Liv concinced me to register after she told me you guys don't bite!
Anyway, my name is my username(yes, "Daniel" is my last name) and I am a proud Harry Potter fan. And even though I don't sail in HP, I support Chocolate cake with a little Mint liquor... or Pumpkin pie, whatever you may call them! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Long live Harry & Hermione!
Old 05-01-2004, 03:56 PM
Extreme Fan

Liv, that story was great! Heehee. Leave it to Mum to claim Dad's Quidditch pants [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I'm sorry about your grade situation though. It's tough, but as much as I love the thread, I sometimes have to limit my time (like next week when I have AP's, just to give a heads up)

Jill, I'm sorry you had troubles with your roomie this year. At least it's almost over and you wont hopefully have to room with her again [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Wow, my mind is still stuck in the gutter from the pants story [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Edited to add: Welcome Irene! Hope you enjoy your stay here, and help yourself to some pumpkin pie and a strawberry margarita [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

~Nic

[ 05-01-2004: Message edited *Niccin* ]
Old 05-01-2004, 04:08 PM
Passionate Fan

Oh my goodness, thank you all so much! Coming here always makes me feel better...And yes, I only have to endure her until Tuesday, and then it's over...

Hogswellvillian--It's Jill, actually. [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] You're lucky you have a good roommate...that's somebody you'll know for life because you get along and you've lived together. Peacefully. What's your name again?

Liv--We'll miss you around here....but it's good to know that you can be on some of the time rather than none, right? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[Harry/Hermione] [Yuki/Tohru] [Ranma/Akane] [Ron/Luna] [Riza/Roy] [Max/Liz] [Miaka/Tamahome]
Old 05-01-2004, 04:10 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Niccin*:
<STRONG>
Wow, my mind is still stuck in the gutter from the pants story [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Edited to add: Welcome Irene! Hope you enjoy your stay here, and help yourself to some pumpkin pie and a strawberry margarita [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

~Nic

[ 05-01-2004: Message edited *Niccin* ]</STRONG>
That story is too funny!!! "Man-veela"!!! HAHAHAHAHAH!!! And the professor's note to Hermione was just hysterical!

Aww, thanks for the welcome, Nic! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-01-2004, 04:26 PM
Master Fan

Irene: Hi and welcome! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Old 05-01-2004, 05:10 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hi, Irene! I love your name. I have a sister named Irene, and I've always thought it was a pretty name. Welcome to the Aurors thread! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

***argel***
Team Cordy� #17
"You're welome." -Cordelia Chase
Old 05-01-2004, 05:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Welcome Irene! Help yourself to pumpkin pie and pull up a chair!! We're all very friendly!

Im off to read the Quidditch pants story now! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

ETA: I will add you to the Aurors list Irene!
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top