Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-30-2004, 06:28 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hi, everyone! Love the new thread title! I'm glad to see we're just as chatty as ever around here. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Yes, I did meet Charisma. Yes, it was incredibly intense and nerve-wracking. Yes, I did flip out completely as soon as I was out of the studio. Yes, she is wonderful, awesome, and amazing. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Is it June yet? I need me some on-screen H/Hr!

***argel***
Team Cordy� #17
"You're welome." -Cordelia Chase
Old 04-30-2004, 08:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally posted by ABG:
<STRONG>

Sarah Michelle Gellar
Eliza Dushku
James Marster
Michelle Trachtenberg
Amber Benson
Alyson Hannigan
Marc Blucas (Riley)
Amy Acker (Fred)
Tom Lenk (Andrew)
Adam Busch (Warren)
Danny Strong (Jonathan)
Alexis Denisof (Wesley)
J. August Richards (Gunn)
Robia LaMorte (Ms. Calender)
Iyari Limon (Kennedy)
Oh, and the God himself, Mr. Joss Whedon [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

and I've seen Seth Green...didn't really get to meet him. </STRONG>
[img]smilies/jaw_drop.gif[/img] OMFG! That is so awsome! Im with Cat I would love to meet Charisma Carpenter. I like her a lot better than SMG cause she seems different since she narried Freddie. Dont like Freddie either, lol.

Did you meet SMG before or after she married Freddie?
Old 04-30-2004, 08:31 PM
ABG
Loyal Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I don't like Freddie either. I loved SMG pre-freddie. He's dragging her down, man. I met her just this last spring break. So, yeah, freddie was there. I've met him separately by himself, and he was...erm...grumpy.

Cat- She was nice when we met her. She signed for all of us, and she was nice about it too.

[ 04-30-2004: Message edited ABG ]
Old 04-30-2004, 09:49 PM
Loyal Fan

I am confused..am I in right thread...I thought is purpose to be HARRY AND HERMIONE'S who or what?...are you girls talking about. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

anyway..yeh I want some H/Hr or D/E action..or "kissing action" on and off screen...now!! June is GOD Darn....LONG!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-30-2004, 10:16 PM
Passionate Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] SMG with Freddie was when she turned into Insect Stick Girl, right?

Anywho, yes, we are supposed to be talking about H/Hr. Anyone got a nice fluffy fic? I need one right now...I got a personal dilemma again...(I seem to be having a lot of these lately... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] )

[Harry/Hermione] [Yuki/Tohru] [Ranma/Akane] [Ron/Luna] [Riza/Roy] [Max/Liz] [Miaka/Tamahome]
Old 04-30-2004, 11:31 PM
ABG
Loyal Fan

i'm a little slow, but i just found a bunch of fluffy fics from parker at the pumpkin pie archive.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Pumpki.../files/Parker/

If you haven't, read "same time, next year". [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Old 05-01-2004, 04:21 AM
Addicted Fan

Aw, I read some of the Auror Bible last night even though I was supposed to be studying, I just couldn't resist. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Really, they're so distracting, I kept on pausing and drifting off to my own little fantasies
of them just running off between study sessions for the OWL's and classes to have some fun in a broomcloset or um, the Room For Requirement. *cough* [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by Orber123:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] SMG with Freddie was when she turned into Insect Stick Girl, right?
</STRONG>
*coughYescough* Mel, I agree that she seemed to have changed after they got together as well which must have been around S4 - she lost alot of weight and the cast seemed much less friendlier to each other, regarding SMG anyway. I have deep dislike for FPJ, I never liked his acting either. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Colour me totally and absolutely jealous, Kieu and argel! [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] The chance for me to meet any of the casts is, like, non-existant but I would so want to! Kieu, your sig kicks. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [/inner B/A shipper] And wow, you've met so many of the cast members! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] How on earth did you manage to do this? Conventions? What did you say to them? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I would be like Willow, making a few vowel sounds but then dropping into a dead faint or something, LOL. And Joss, you've met Joss, I think I would babbling "thank you, thank you for creating these two shows!" though really unintelligibly, hee. I always think that if I ever end up running into Aly Hannigan on the street or something I would end up saying on reflex "Holy God you're Willow!" a la Buffy in Dopplegangland. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Oh, to see Eliza, James, Alexis, Amy, Amber etc...*runs off to watch DVD's* [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Oh wait. Speaking of DVD's, (and to make this post somewhat on-topic, heh), I saw someone buy the COS DVD today. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

- Erin, from TWOP.
Old 05-01-2004, 04:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Yes, I did meet Charisma. Yes, it was incredibly intense and nerve-wracking. Yes, I did flip out completely as soon as I was out of the studio. Yes, she is wonderful, awesome, and amazing.
Well, color me so jealous you cannot even believe it!!! I read your LJ account and i had this huuuuge grin on my face at the end!! You did better than me, i'd have passed out! I idolise her so you're damn lucky!!

Anyway, back on topic, thanks for those fic recs! I'll go read some now, get my H/Hr fix!! It's May 1st now, just over a month till PoA!!
Old 05-01-2004, 06:19 AM
Loyal Fan

F
O
R

A
L
L

T
H
O
S
E

W
H
O

W
A
N
T

T
O

S
T
A
Y

S
P
O
I
L
E
R
F
R
E
E

S
K
I
P

T
H
I
S

M
E
S
S
A
G
E
!
!
A
R
E

Y
O
U

S
U
R
E

Y
O
U

W
A
N
T

T
O

R
E
A
D

T
H
I
S

R
E
V
I
E
W
?
?
?
H
E
R
E

I
T

IS
!
!

Quote:
Enough of the plot, which is actually a lot more adult than the previous movies., but we got better stuff to talk about. First off all, these kids have improved ten fold. Especially the kid who plays Hermione. And believe me, she'll be smokin' at 18. These kids actually make you believe they've been through these past few years. Harry is especially war-torn, feeling the weight of all this. There's a scene where Harry must protect Hermione that is actually touching.
THIS IS A RELIABLE SOURCE--&gt;AIN'T IT COOL NEWS!!
Click here to read the full review...Credit goes to the leaky Caludron.org for telling us about this review!!!

E
N
D

O
F

S
P
O
I
L
E
R
Genesis 37:20

Harry:Maybe I am
Hermione: Of course you're not.

Shannon:So what if I am?
Old 05-01-2004, 08:33 AM
New Fan

Hey, Aurors! I am looking for more threads to add to the archive, perhaps ones that date back to a year ago or more. So, if anyone has pages that they have saved, PM me, please. Thanks! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Delilah, thanks! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Sharon, I know, my dear, and thanks for being so supportive. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Smutty quotation of the day:

Quote:
"Well," said Hermione tentatively. "You know, I was thinking today...." She shot a slightly nervous look at Harry and then plunged on, "I was thinking that - maybe the time's come when we should just - just do it ourselves."
"Do what ourselves?" said Harry suspiciously, still floating his hand in the essence of murtlap tentacles.
[img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]

The quotation can be found in the American version of OotP, on page 325.

[ 05-01-2004: Message edited Oahu ]
Old 05-01-2004, 08:48 AM
Master Fan

Oahu: The archive sounds great! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Rebecca: Thanks so much for that!

I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE THIS MOVIE!!! [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img]
Old 05-01-2004, 08:57 AM
Loyal Fan

Wowza. I'm gone for 4 or 5 days and you're 5 or 6 pages ahead. Gee.. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Stupid random comments by moi:
1) I miss Sadé, too!! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]
2) Thank you SO much for the The Sun interview link, whoever it was! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
3) Awesome title and HORRAH(!) for new thread!
4) Unfortunately, due to this bad grades thing, i'll have to give up on posting every other day, just on weekends, probably. (Which will a nightmare, since you guys go as fast as light!) Just wanted to say i [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] you all and that i'll miss you loads! (Oh, and i'll hang around this weekend, just for the record. The nightmare begins on Monday.. )
5) I'll download those H/Hr videos when i'm back on action. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Keep on the Auror love! \m/ _o/

[ 05-01-2004: Message edited Lady_Hatchkoff ]
Old 05-01-2004, 10:14 AM
Passionate Fan

Liv--Oh! You poor thing! We'll miss you...:sad:

Oahu-- [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I love out-of-context-quotes.

Urgh...finals this week.......&gt;.&lt; My roommate is driving me insane...we haven't gotten along all year, but it was fine, because all we did was just not talk to each other. But she's taken a turn for the bitchy, and even made me get off the phone with my boyfriend last night! I was in such a bad mood last night, and then he called and started making me feel really happy and cheery, and poof! She glares at me and goes: "I'm going to bed now. So could you keep it really quiet? Like, off-the-phone-quiet? And kinda dark, too?" I was going to kill her......

Sorry, I needed to rant. I can't wait until Tuesday, when she's gone for good........

[ 05-01-2004: Message edited Orber123 ]

[Harry/Hermione] [Yuki/Tohru] [Ranma/Akane] [Ron/Luna] [Riza/Roy] [Max/Liz] [Miaka/Tamahome]
Old 05-01-2004, 11:08 AM
Loyal Fan

Lady...you are soo funny... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] can I take your "stupid comment title"

Stupid random comments by moi:
1. Soorry...for being B, for tell you girl is this H/hr thread..
2. Little Tiger...thanks so much for that link to review..it was great..can't wait for movies. but I have to said..I don't like the way that whoever wrote that review..it seem to immature.
(anyway..but that is just me!)
3. thanks for the link to that FF
4. HARRY AND HERMIONE LOVE RULES....!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
5. H/HR LOVEEVER!!

[img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 05-01-2004, 11:10 AM
Loyal Fan

and Lady.. it was me..who link you to that THE SUN article.. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top