Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-07-2017, 11:24 PM
Moderator Manager

Awww, I actually forgot about that part in DH already. This was during the time Ron was wearing the locket right? And they were just travelling, looking for a place to stay?

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 03-08-2017, 01:29 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
Awww, I actually forgot about that part in DH already. This was during the time Ron was wearing the locket right? And they were just travelling, looking for a place to stay?
It was around the time Ron was still weak after he got splinched, I'm not sure if he was wearing the locket at that time though - Ron was pretty cranky even before the Horcrux effect because he was hurt. But yeah, this is around the time when they were looking for a place.
Old 03-08-2017, 08:30 PM
Moderator Manager

I really need to re-read the books, all of it. I've forgotten a lot.

Old 03-09-2017, 01:32 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I really need to re-read the books, all of it. I've forgotten a lot.
Oh me too, I just stumble upon these moments on Twitter, otherwise I forgot a lot as well. I really don't have time to re-read - plus, there are many new books that I want to read - but again, no time...
Old 03-09-2017, 10:41 PM
Moderator Manager

Same. I want to read books that I haven't read so the HP books have been on stand by for the longest time since I've already read them.

Old 04-21-2017, 11:34 AM
Master Fan

Just. Wow

X

Icon: Si_Crazy
Old 04-22-2017, 11:55 PM
Moderator Manager

Great scene and very well acted by both Dan & Emma.

Old 04-23-2017, 10:08 AM
Master Fan

That scene just shows how evident their chemistry is

Icon: Si_Crazy
Old 04-23-2017, 06:48 PM
Loyal Fan

Wow. Exquisite chemistry in that scene. I think their dancing scene is my favorite of the entire saga. You see all the years they've known each other in their expressions ~ the children they so recently were, now blending with a maturer, blossoming, love.

I love when she exhales in relief against his shoulder, releasing some of the heavy burdens while in his arms. His willingness to be silly, to be playful was more romantic than any other advances he could've made.

It was a scene between soulmates.

♥ tess/oliver | sydney/vaughn | faith/angel | dawson/joey | lex/lana | rogue/wolverine | harry/hermione | lois/clark | spike/buffy ♥

Old 04-23-2017, 10:27 PM
Moderator Manager

What are your favorite HP movies that you think really showed the depth of HHr's relationship from the books?

Old 04-24-2017, 01:44 AM
Part-Time Fan

For me it's hard to decide I would have to choose DHpt1, POA(which made me shipper), & GOF.
Old 04-24-2017, 02:58 AM
Moderator Manager

Which part in PoA made you ship HHr? I also think that the movie was a good one for these two.

Old 04-26-2017, 12:41 PM
Part-Time Fan

I think the depth of H/Hr relationship is best shown in the DH2 movie when Hermione tells him she will go with him. She didn't think about the consequences, she simply wanted to be by his side just like she always has been.

You know, I think Ron often gets labeled as the most loyal friend to Harry but when you think about it, that role really goes to Hermione - she has never ever abandonded him. Although Ron's reasons are understandable, the fact remains that he never believed him in GOF despite Harry telling him repeatedly that he didn't put the name in GOF and he did leave both him and Hermione in the worst position.

Another scene that comes to mind is when Hermione openly says "you are my best friend" in HBP.

This seems like it is one-sided, but I think that is only because Harry isn't very vocal about his inner feelings towards anything, let alone the people he cares most for. However, in the books it is through the little moments that you can see how much Harry appreciates Hermione.

A scene in the movies that demonstrates that is in DH2 when Harry says "you are brilliant Hermione, truly!" I just wish Hermione's response was a little smile and maybe just "thanks Harry" instead of her being little smartass

Its from 1:07:

https://youtu.be/9_wj_MI4gSE

Last edited by zeze88; 04-26-2017 at 01:12 PM
Old 04-26-2017, 11:23 PM
Moderator Manager

I think to a certain extent both Ron & Hermione are loyal to Harry but Ron & Harry fought which tested their friendship. Harry & Hermione never did and were more understanding of each other. I think that also sets apart how these two are on a different level of friendship with Harry even if they're both his best friends.

Never in my mind (in the books), did I doubt that Harry appreciates Hermione (and vice-versa) and that's probably why I love their friendship more than the romance.

UGH that scene. I hate seeing (or reading) Harry & Ron fight.

Old 04-29-2017, 02:41 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I think to a certain extent both Ron & Hermione are loyal to Harry but Ron & Harry fought which tested their friendship. Harry & Hermione never did and were more understanding of each other. I think that also sets apart how these two are on a different level of friendship with Harry even if they're both his best friends.

Never in my mind (in the books), did I doubt that Harry appreciates Hermione (and vice-versa) and that's probably why I love their friendship more than the romance.

UGH that scene. I hate seeing (or reading) Harry & Ron fight.
Yeah, that scene was painful but I was simply pointing Harry's compliment here. This scene also shows how they always clicked when they discussed things. I might be wrong but I think that is evident in the books quite a few times, that they finished each others words.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top