Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-06-2015, 03:08 PM
Ultimate Fan

I think that was perfectly mature. I am rather astonished, and you can tell by that defensive statement in parenthesis in my last post why I got so.

How did Hermione know Harry was a better kisser?

Just out of curiosity, not trying to divert from H/Hr, but do you have a lady you like for Ron?

For me, when I'm in my H/Hr mood, it's Luna.
Old 02-06-2015, 03:34 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bec =) (View Post)
I think that was perfectly mature. I am rather astonished, and you can tell by that defensive statement in parenthesis in my last post why I got so.

Just out of curiosity, not trying to divert from H/Hr, but do you have a lady you like for Ron?

Yeah how did she know that?

I don´t have any for Ron, I think it would be the best if he grew up a bit more first. Trust me I love him but IMO he´s not mature enough for an intimate relationship yet.

Icon: Si_Crazy
Old 02-06-2015, 04:03 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:

Yes, definitely Luna And that is not even just a pure wishful thinking because the few moments in the book are kinda sweet between them - especially the one when Ron is listening to her commenting a Quidditch game while he was injured in the hospital. He was cracking up and said she was brilliant.

He may thought of her in the beginning as Loony but he did change his mind later. The thing is, Luna would have been happy with his just the way he is while I think Hermione would always want something more, especially him to be be more mature and less insecure/jealous. I mean, Rowling even said in that recent interview that they would have needed counseling to resolve the issues - Ron to deal with insecurities and Hermione to be less critical which I imagine is a VERY difficult task for her.
Old 02-06-2015, 05:17 PM
Ultimate Fan

I agree, I think Luna wouldn't point out Ron's flaws and the things that make him insecure as much as Hermione does. Ron did need to grow up a bit, but I really think it was his being (I don't want to say bullied) by Hermione for so long. I mean, wouldn't you want to go against what someone demands of you if they did it long enough?

A bit of Harmony in the background to keep the image relevant to the thread's topic.
Old 02-07-2015, 01:28 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeze88 (View Post)
I don't think anyone should be offended with what I have said, I just gave a elaborated argument so if any R/Hr is reading this - don't get angry please.
It's fine, don't worry about it.

Quote:
A bit of Harmony in the background to keep the image relevant to the thread's topic.
Haha, that was clever cause for a while I was wondering what Ron/Luna were doing in this thread.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 02-07-2015, 03:07 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I agree, I think Luna wouldn't point out Ron's flaws and the things that make him insecure as much as Hermione does. Ron did need to grow up a bit, but I really think it was his being (I don't want to say bullied) by Hermione for so long. I mean, wouldn't you want to go against what someone demands of you if they did it long enough?

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs21/f/20...60-d13jazc.jpg

Yeah, that the main issue I have with Ron - he grew up a bit in the very last book which looked kind of forced and out of place that he acted all of a sudden kind and polite to her when they were literally biting their heads off just a few months ago in 6th year. And whats worse, Rowling made it look like he started acting better towards her because he read the book "How to Woo a Witch guide" that the twins gave him for birthday - I mean, seriously?

I wouldn't minded one bit them together if they didn't fight all the time, it was just so annoying to read that, and heck, Rowling even made Harry fed up with the two of them The problem was that Ron was so insecure and jealous all the time which made them bicker in a very mean way sometimes. If Ron grew up sooner, say in 4th book, then their relationship would make a lot more sense to me. But because he did (very little) in the last book. it didn't look that natural to me and it was frankly too little to late in my eyes.

With Harry it all seemed more mature, relaxed, natural and especially respectful - if there is one thing Harry and Hermione had, it was total respect and admiration towards each other which is what I liked the most about them and made me root for them.
Old 02-07-2015, 04:25 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeze88 (View Post)
With Harry it all seemed more mature, relaxed, natural and especially respectful - if there is one thing Harry and Hermione had, it was total respect and admiration towards each other which is what I liked the most about them and made me root for them.
This so much!

Love this art

Old 02-08-2015, 01:21 AM
Moderator Manager

^ Awww, lovely graphic! One of my favorite HHr moments from DH1.

Old 02-08-2015, 11:06 PM
Part-Time Fan

I love that moment too I know in the book they took polyjuice potion to disguised themselves but in the movie they didn't do that but I'm glad they didn't cause we get to see Harry and Hermione as themselves to see James-Lily grave it was just a memorable moment between them.
Old 02-09-2015, 08:37 AM
Ultimate Fan

What lovely artwork, thanks for sharing, Julia!

I agree, it was nice to see Harry and Hermione go to Godric's Hollow as themselves and not Polyjuiced into other people.
Old 02-09-2015, 09:26 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowangel120488 (View Post)
I love that moment too I know in the book they took polyjuice potion to disguised themselves but in the movie they didn't do that but I'm glad they didn't cause we get to see Harry and Hermione as themselves to see James-Lily grave it was just a memorable moment between them.
I see that as another proof that the producers and director was secretly H/Hr shippers

Old 02-09-2015, 04:39 PM
Ultimate Fan

I am kind of surprised the writers didn't make something happen between Harry and Hermione in HBP.
I mean, couldn't they have asked Jo about that instead of suggesting a love interest for Dumbledore?
Old 02-10-2015, 12:18 AM
Moderator Manager

Lovely graphic, thanks for posting here Bec.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arawen (View Post)
I see that as another proof that the producers and director was secretly H/Hr shippers
Kloves perhaps ships them.

Old 02-10-2015, 10:19 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:

I am kind of surprised the writers didn't make something happen between Harry and Hermione in HBP.
I mean, couldn't they have asked Jo about that instead of suggesting a love interest for Dumbledore?
But I doubt Jo would have agreed to that because at that time she was all for R/Hr - I mean, it took her 7 years AFTER the books to say R/Hr were just a wish fulfillment that had very little with literature Also, a few years after the books she admitted that it could have gone that way (meaning H/Hr)

Not to mention the fact that apparently the only reason why she didn't make something happen between in DH when Ron left, despite the fact she actually really wanted to, is because she didn't want emotional baggage atop of everything - those were her words on DH DVD. There is no way she would have agreed and I can just imagine the furious reactions from cannon shippers if something truly happened, yikes! I have a feeling Rowling also went against her gut feeling because she was scared of the reaction at that time - now she isn't afraid so she said her honest opinion after reflecting on everything.

And yeah, Kloves is most definitely a H/Hr shipper, he is wildly hated by R/Hr and H/G fans because according to them, he butchered their relationships in the movies To be quite honest, can't say I blame them - I'm sure everyone remembers the appalling HPB Ginny scene where she ties Harry's shoelaces.

Last edited by zeze88; 02-10-2015 at 10:34 AM
Old 02-10-2015, 10:43 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:

Lovely artwork it has my favorite 2 moments of Harry/Hermione I just love the hug they have at the burrow I notice everytime in the hugs Hermione is like running jumping towards Harry giving him this big hug except in DHPt1 where I think it was a normal one or Harry jump run towards her after he hugs Ron I notice one thing they did differently in any of their hugs I think Hermione kiss his cheek before they hug or he did the same thing to her ill post the screen caps so we can look closer.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top