Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-27-2014, 12:40 PM
Ultimate Fan

Yeah, it was pretty brave of him to come back to his family in the Final Battle! I'm glad he got over himself.
Old 02-27-2014, 09:42 PM
Absolute Fan

I literally just spoke in a Lucius Malfoy accent in my head when I read the title of this thread haha
‎''The Dark Lord will rise again, Crouch! Throw us into Azkaban, we will wait! He will rise again and will come for us, he will reward us beyond any of his other supporters! We alone were faithful! We alone tried to find him!''
Old 02-27-2014, 09:46 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmortallyUsed (View Post)
I literally just spoke in a Lucius Malfoy accent in my head when I read the title of this thread haha
Really? I read it in first-year Draco's voice.
Old 02-27-2014, 09:48 PM
Absolute Fan

haha that works pretty well too
‎''The Dark Lord will rise again, Crouch! Throw us into Azkaban, we will wait! He will rise again and will come for us, he will reward us beyond any of his other supporters! We alone were faithful! We alone tried to find him!''
Old 02-27-2014, 09:55 PM
New Fan

I honestly can't get over how well done the cast selection for the first two - and the most crucial - films were. With the very obvious exception that Ian McKellen should've NOT turned down the role of Dumbledore, and of course

CoS was when Lucius Malfoy came in. Holy ####! Jason Isaacs. ####ing perfect. Arthur Weasley. Also perfect. I am just so sad that they chose not to have the two men brawl in public because I was looking quite forward to that.

CoS was when I first became a Harmony shipper. Ron got friendzoned pretty hard there. I think even a 6-year old could deduce what just went down.
Old 02-28-2014, 03:03 AM
Part-Time Fan

Anyway...

Let's go back to the actual reason of this thread that is the Weasley family.

credit
Old 02-28-2014, 05:20 AM
Loyal Fan

Lovely picset with that gif in the centre.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaskal (View Post)
I think even a 6-year old could deduce what just went down.
Don't insult people! This is a thread for the fans of the Weasley family. Anything else is not allowed. And if someone doesn't see the way you see things, it's not because they are stupid or are inferior to you or have less brain than a 6-years old like you're implying here. Keep your opinion to yourself and for the appropriate threads.
Old 02-28-2014, 06:26 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by geoizz545 (View Post)
Lovely picset with that gif in the centre.
Yes, i loved the gif in the center where all the family is waving. They are such a lovely family

And don't bother, you know it's a waste of time. We should focus on what the tread is really about, and not let anyone ruin the fun.
Old 02-28-2014, 06:42 AM
Part-Time Fan

I'm so happy I'm just a 5-years old and I can't deduce what went down yet
Old 02-28-2014, 08:35 AM
Ultimate Fan

Geoizz545 I agree with DU, don't let anyone piss you off. This thread is for our beloved Weasley family!

I wish we could like posts, because I would like that post above mine a hundred times.

[....]
Old 02-28-2014, 08:42 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by geoizz545 (View Post)
Don't insult people! This is a thread for the fans of the Weasley family. Anything else is not allowed. And if someone doesn't see the way you see things, it's not because they are stupid or are inferior to you or have less brain than a 6-years old like you're implying here. Keep your opinion to yourself and for the appropriate threads.
The part of my post that you singled out had - quite literally - nothing to do with any sort of fan following or shipping group and everything to do with my personal experience viewing the movie. A bunch of elementary school kids were in the theatre where I was watching and made an observation. There you go.

Your intention is obviously to foster positive discussion regarding the Weasleys. Why then did you choose to ignore entirely the one positive Weasley-related point I mentioned - the casting of Mark Williams - in favor of calling me out for some imagined insult?
Old 02-28-2014, 09:12 AM
Moderator Manager

Mod reminder: Let me reiterate again what some have been saying here, please go back to the topic of this thread. Please don't start to tell off other posters here and instead just PM me about it if you have a problem with another poster. If this warning is ignored, I will escalate to management.

Back on-topic...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinchen (View Post)
I also have to say I like Percy. He behaved like an idiot at times, but he eventually realised how much his family mattered. And he tried to do what he believed was right.
The important thing for me is that he reconciled with his family in the end. It pretty much helped me forget what he used to be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamnUnited (View Post)
Let's go back to the actual reason of this thread that is the Weasley family.

credit
Love this!

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 02-28-2014, 09:38 AM
Dedicated Fan

Wow, thanks for this awesome picspam, it's so beautiful! They're very fascinating characters, and it's such a joy to see them all combined like that! I'm a person to whom family matters a lot, more than anything else, and I was happy to see that the Weasleys felt the same way. Too often nowadays, people are supposed to have good friends, and family is shoved aside (at least that's the experience I made). So it's great to see that HP has such a loving family who cares so deeply for every of its members.

♥ Stiles/Malia ♥ ♥ Derek/Jennifer ♥ ♥ Derek/Chris ♥ ♥ Stiles/Scott ♥
Old 02-28-2014, 10:10 AM
Ultimate Fan

I wish there were a series about the Weasley family.

They remind me so much of one of my other favorite fictional families.

Though the Weasleys are less dysfunctional.
Old 02-28-2014, 04:37 PM
Master Fan

Please add me.

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top