Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-02-2004, 05:01 PM
Pav
Elite Fan

Would you like to see Josh as Superman?

SuperHeroHype - Superman

It is rumoured that Josh Hartnett will be offered the role of Superman again. Josh reputedly had said he'd only play Superman if Michael Bay directed. Michael Bay has long been rumored as Warner Bros' preferred choice to direct Superman and is said the Superman logo appeared on his official site and then disappeared again later yesterday...

What do you think, guys? Would you like to see Josh as Superman?
Old 07-02-2004, 08:10 PM
New Fan

I wouldn't really like seeing him play Superman. It would be awesome if he doesn't take the role.
Old 07-02-2004, 10:34 PM
Dedicated Fan

I like Josh in everything so I would.
Old 07-02-2004, 10:50 PM
Addicted Fan

I can't really picture Josh as Superman. It would be kind of weird seeing him as a superhero.
Old 07-03-2004, 08:07 AM
Pav
Elite Fan

I can't imagine him as Superman but... why not? We'll see.
Old 07-03-2004, 07:11 PM
New Fan

I think Josh will turn down the role and not do what everyone else is doing.
Old 07-03-2004, 09:48 PM
Supreme Fan

Superman? No... mainly because Josh would look kind of funny in blue tights and a red cape He doesn't have a "Superman" look about him either. I could see him maybe as Batman but not Superman. And Christian Bale beat him to that one, so I guess not. He probably won't take the role anyway, it's not really his thing. He doesn't try to go to the big-budget things (Pearl Harbor being the big exception) and tries to stick to smaller films anyway. :shrugs: But if he does do it, good for him!
I never understood the expression 'Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free'... why the hell would you buy a cow when you've never tasted the milk? I mean, HONESTLY, what if the milk was sour? How do you even know it's a milk cow?!
Old 07-12-2004, 02:37 AM
Pav
Elite Fan

Superman news

Nicolas Cage, Jude Law and Josh Hartnett have been among those rumoured to be ready to don the comicbook hero's red cape.

Superman director 'quits project'

Old 07-12-2004, 05:39 PM
Supreme Fan

I'm sorry, but I think this is kind of funny. I doubt that it will get made before I graduate (in 2006).
I never understood the expression 'Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free'... why the hell would you buy a cow when you've never tasted the milk? I mean, HONESTLY, what if the milk was sour? How do you even know it's a milk cow?!
Old 07-13-2004, 08:41 AM
Pav
Elite Fan

I'm afraid you're right! It's still rumoured but nothing happens.
Old 07-14-2004, 08:03 AM
Supreme Fan

well, I didn't picture Tobey as Spider-man, but his acting convinced me so much that now I can't think of a better person to be Spider-man.

Right now, I definitely would not like Josh toplay Superman, I just can't imagine him, I'd rather see him doing othe rprojects. I know that maybe if I see the movie he will be able to convince me, as Tobey did, but right now if you ask me, I say "No Josh don't do it!"
Old 07-15-2004, 10:30 PM
Elite Fan

Hmm...As much as I'd be looking forward to seeing Josh in another movie. I don't know...I'm trying to imagine him wearing the uniform ( ) and how he'd play into the role, and I just don't see it. I guess you never know. But still...He's not the superhero type.

Join the John Mayer campaign!
Old 07-17-2004, 09:04 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by **SuperGirl**
Hmm...As much as I'd be looking forward to seeing Josh in another movie. I don't know...I'm trying to imagine him wearing the uniform ( ) and how he'd play into the role, and I just don't see it. I guess you never know. But still...He's not the superhero type.
Ditto! I can't even see him in the uniform. Well, I can, but he looks kinda idiotic I still say he'd make a better Batman. Because Batman is more dark and mysterious (like Josh!) and I don't know... I see Superman as a happier superhero,
Old 07-17-2004, 11:44 AM
Pav
Elite Fan

Quote:
kinda idiotic
Pretty said!
Old 07-17-2004, 12:16 PM
Elite Fan

Kelly, I think you're right. I can actually probably see him as Batman. Er, kind of. But Superman...That just doesn't fit. I don't know, I'm very picky when it comes to my favorite superhero.

Join the John Mayer campaign!